Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Theater Performance Day[float=left][/float]Today was so wicked... like, really. We went to see the musical preformance of "Wicked" this afternoon, and it was spectacular. Oh, Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- First Day in London[float=left][/float]Today was our introduction to England's capital city, London.
We emerged from the Underground and were immediately gre Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 1, 2013
- Jolly Old EnglandAfter six weeks in Turkey, the day to leave dawned with some bittersweet feelings (except maybe for Abby, who has been anticipating Britain with great eagerness). It has been quite the experience, staying in one country for this long. While Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Mar 28, 2013
- Harmony in the West EndIt’s taken awhile to figure out, but I am at my happiest when the people that count on me are happy, all together, all at the same time. For simplicity sake, let’s call it harmony.
Disney creates great ads that depict Posted by EuropInFebruary in From the Travel Book I'll Never Write | Mar 1, 2013
So I left India behind and headed to Londontown!! My first night in London, I met up with a mate of mine, Andrew, whom I had met in Australia. We walked from Charing Cross to Trafalgar Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Jan 31, 2013
- London - theatre, chocolate, and more theatre...'I regard theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being' - Oscar Wilde
London was always going Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Jan 10, 2013
- London's CallingWhat a bonus it was to find out we could fly from Bologna to London for the price of 300 Euros return. EasyJet ... Priceless.
Setting off early on Wednesday morning we arrived at Gatwick around lunchtime. It was then Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Dec 9, 2012
- Westminster17th November
Epitomizing London, Westminster is a fantastic distillation of deservedly iconic architecture & manicured parks.
Palace of Westminster (i.e. Houses of Parliament) was the first thing that smacked our eyeballs with captivating c Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Nov 21, 2012
- Zookeeper for a DayOne great thing about London is that, if you know where to look, with a bit of planning (and, admittedly, a bit of money to spare), you get to do a range of incredible things that’ll stay with you for Posted by Hachiko in Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere - Any way | Nov 14, 2012
- LondonThe plan: London -> Krakow, Warsaw ->Helsinki, Helsinki -> Bangkok. Three days three flights, if I only get window seats weekend will be awesome :) Posted by madsheep in Following J. | Oct 25, 2012
- October - Departure Minus 1 - Routes and Roads
“No camel route is long, with good company” - Turkish Proverb
The road since my last travel blog has been a seemingly never-ending stretch of uni assignments, work projects, business trips and assorted other mundane Things To Do. As we Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Oct 20, 2012
- Monday Night BluesIt's Monday night. I'm sitting on my sofa, feeling lazy, the London sky behind me is dreadfully grey. It only seemed appropriate that I'd kick off this blog with an article devoted to the Monday blues in this wonderful city. Posted by Hachiko in Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere - Any way | Oct 8, 2012
- Notting Hill Carnival27th August
This is a very famous carnival held every year at Notting Hill which pays tribute to the food and music of the Caribbean. This is the place where Levi Roots made his name supplying his own range of Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Aug 27, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Sep 29, 2012
- About MeIt's raining in London. It's September and everyone is either at work, school or university.
Except me, I'm sitting in bed writing this, trying to find a witty and interesting way to describe myself and the voyage I'm about to embark Posted by travelbugged89 in 69 Days of Summer | Sep 24, 2012
- London, London, London!!!After touching down at Heathrow airport, we made our way through the labyrinth of tunnels to the underground. Equipping ourselves with some oyster cards (think Myki) we took the Piccadilly line to Tulse Hill station, where a grungy room above Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Aug 25, 2012
- Olympics 2012blah blah...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508465/DSC00393. Posted by pandjtakeoff in P&J Take Off | Aug 18, 2012
- The UK
I finally arrived at London Gatwick airport at 10 in the morning absolutely exhausted and after walking the maze of the airport, waiting around for a bus, catching the worlds slowest bus t Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Aug 10, 2012
- Olympic Soccer at Wembley, Caught Up in it AllWe’ve grown quite accustomed to travel in all of it’s forms. So much of our lives the past five months have been on the go. Planes, trains, cars, subways, boats, walking and the odd horse-drawn cart. As much as it Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 6, 2012
- Arrived in LondonEven though I have lived in London and other parts of England before in my life, I was inspired to keep a blog for anything I find interesting or exciting in London. In this blog I'll also document little trips Posted by lesleymurray in A Bit of Europe | Aug 3, 2012
- London Olympics Arrival and CompetitionsWe had the pleasure of being in London at the very beginning of our trip - way back in March. That was when the London Olympics seemed like it was forever away. There was a lot of complaining about the Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 3, 2012
- London!Leaving NZ turned out to be more emotional than I could have expected, but excitement about the trip set in pretty quickly. The flights weren't particularly exciting except for when Paul ate the leftovers of a couple of nice girls Posted by charliescott in European Exodus | Jul 8, 2012
- Tonight, the night of nightsI have a burning desire to share with you all, non existent floating particles of air that you may be, (not to say that floating particles are non existent) (as that would, quite clearly, be wrong...) some things. One of Posted by SarahFrances in Wandering Gooseberry | Jul 4, 2012
- From Beckenham with love...Bodhi: Hello Mrs Buckenara and everyone in ECE Blue,
I have been visiting London and I went to see Shrek the musical. Donkey fell from the sky and he hit his head on the floor and climbed up by one leg Posted by TenniLanefamily in Tenni-Lane's European Vacation! | Jul 1, 2012
- The day after...There's a bit of a feeling of relief the day after a big event. Everything went off smoothly, the rain didn't really upset the day, it was good to catch up with friends and family in such a convivial Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012