Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Olympic Soccer at Wembley, Caught Up in it AllWe’ve grown quite accustomed to travel in all of it’s forms. So much of our lives the past five months have been on the go. Planes, trains, cars, subways, boats, walking and the odd horse-drawn cart. As much as it Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 6, 2012
- Arrived in LondonEven though I have lived in London and other parts of England before in my life, I was inspired to keep a blog for anything I find interesting or exciting in London. In this blog I'll also document little trips Posted by lesleymurray in A Bit of Europe | Aug 3, 2012
- London Olympics Arrival and CompetitionsWe had the pleasure of being in London at the very beginning of our trip - way back in March. That was when the London Olympics seemed like it was forever away. There was a lot of complaining about the Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 3, 2012
- London!Leaving NZ turned out to be more emotional than I could have expected, but excitement about the trip set in pretty quickly. The flights weren't particularly exciting except for when Paul ate the leftovers of a couple of nice girls Posted by charliescott in European Exodus | Jul 8, 2012
- Tonight, the night of nightsI have a burning desire to share with you all, non existent floating particles of air that you may be, (not to say that floating particles are non existent) (as that would, quite clearly, be wrong...) some things. One of Posted by SarahFrances in Wandering Gooseberry | Jul 4, 2012
- From Beckenham with love...Bodhi: Hello Mrs Buckenara and everyone in ECE Blue,
I have been visiting London and I went to see Shrek the musical. Donkey fell from the sky and he hit his head on the floor and climbed up by one leg Posted by TenniLanefamily in Tenni-Lane's European Vacation! | Jul 1, 2012
- The day after...There's a bit of a feeling of relief the day after a big event. Everything went off smoothly, the rain didn't really upset the day, it was good to catch up with friends and family in such a convivial Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Wedding BellsOK this one is a photo essay:
We started the morning off by meeting at the hairdressers where our stylists were going to work wonders with our hair. I arrived and Mum was done, and Marnie was looking gorgeous. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Build up to the weddingThis has been sitting in draft form for 2 months now, so decided to give myself a little kick and get it published before we head off on summer holidays!!!!
So with 5 days to go to the main Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 3: Sightseeing in LondonIt's our third day in England and its still pretty hot here. bit of rain today but still very hot. Charles and I have had 9 hours of sightseeing via a hop on/off bus company, touring around the central London Posted by Dale Chapman in European Escapade with Dale Chapman | Jun 27, 2012
- 5.5 Hours to go..This is my first time doing the whole 'blog' thing, so bear with my amateurism. Hopefully I'll get better as the trip progresses :)
So I'm sitting at my dining room table for the last time until I leave. I've just Posted by jamie.shearer in Planes, Trains & Back Pains | Jun 18, 2012
- LondonThere has been a major disruption in my travel plans due to unforeseen circumstances
*Warning* Schengen Visa holders are only allowed to stay in the Schengen area for 90 days within 180 days !
Unfortunately, my total travel days are 94 days Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Jun 14, 2012
- The Grand ExitWell I've no idea when I will next be blogging but I'm currently sat in Heathrow airport following an awesome day and night out in Manchester with Will and Mattie, feeling a bit sorry for self! My head has taken Posted by Lady-K in Around The World - Trip 2 | Jun 1, 2012
- 10 hours in LondonIn theory, 10 hours in London sounds amazing. However, when you factor in that I'm traveling alone and I forgot to notify Chase of my travel (my card has a hold on it) those 10 hours quickly turn into Posted by Kenyatta in Kenyonce Takes Cape Town | May 22, 2012
- 2 Nights in London - BudgetHello, I thought I would do a post on how to Go to London. On a budget and Premier and also what to do. As I have done both of these options so this is what I would do.
Arriving Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | May 5, 2012
- Photos and more to followJust to let you know, I have posted photos from our Guilin and Yangshuo holiday here on Travellerspoint...
Here are a couple of my favourites, such a beautiful spot in China:
[img=http://phot Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | May 4, 2012
- W's take on London First thing this morning we had breakfast then we caught the train to St James Park via Canon Street station and walked to Buckingham Palace to see the changing of the Palace Guards. It started at 11:15 and went Posted by Onersontour in Oners on Tour | May 4, 2012
- Pre-wedding week-weekWe made it. Minor panic when we arrived at Pudong airport and queued to check in as Mum was handed a letter that advised that because our flight was overbooked we wouldn't have seats on the plane... however as Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 25, 2012
- I'm in London Still... ♫London... From its delicious chips & curry sauce, Brick Lane with its amazing curries, beautiful park grounds throughout the city, no street drinking laws, booze sold in every deli, and red double decker buses, what's not to love really??! Well Posted by Joel-Renee in The beer is better when backpacking | Apr 7, 2012
- London and the South of England - 2012Here is a draft itinerary of our planned two week trip to England.
==June 27, 2012==
Overnight flight to London (BusinessFirst Class -- thanks United credit card mileage points!)
==June 28, 2012==
After an overnig Posted by rpike20625 in Planet Rick | Mar 28, 2012
- We are here!
The journey has begun...
We had a late night flight from Miami to Paris with a layover in London (LHR)... the flight was pretty uneventful... we flew American Airlines, I had flown with Posted by maddorani in Europe 2012 | Mar 17, 2012
- Day 4 - 5Wake up for my 8:30 flight at 5am oh how I wish I was still sleeping
Had packed the night before so it wasn't too bad. We get to the airport in no time... we check in then head for security... Posted by cass_yip in Europe... | Mar 16, 2012
- The day had arrived...This was it.......After months of planning, booking flights, changing flights, arranging where and when I might meet people, and after 5 going away nights out and failing an exam I flew to Heathrow. My Quantas Flight to Bangkok was Posted by McCrorzels in Laugh along with the better weather... | Jun 7, 2011
- I went to LondonI have never really felt the effects of “hitting a wall.” Today I did. It wasn’t just any kind of 3:30itis. I kind of felt like what I imagine marathon runners feel as they stagger across the finishing line. I Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 9, 2012
- You sound like you from London!Saturday morning we arose energised and ready to go. Our first port of call was Portobello Markets
in Notting Hill. After the awesome people watching safari that is the local bus system, we arrived at the sea of people that marked Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 8, 2012