Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- It's only been 10 days, does anyone miss us yet?We left 10 days ago and boy have we accomplished a lot in that time! 6 flights in 10 days and we have already seen some amazing things....
So let me start at the beginning.
3rd and 4th May 2014
The day Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | May 12, 2014
- Day 4 - Royal Artillery Museum & The Tower Of LondonRoyal Artillery Museum, Woolwich
Quoted from the web site:
[i]Firepower, the Royal Artillery Museum in Woolwich tells the powerful and dramatic story of artillery, scientific discoveries made through warfare and human stories of courage and e Posted by AlastairPorritt in Uk Trip May 2014 | May 8, 2014
- The big three-ohhhhhhhhh!Well folks, here you have it, I've finally turned 30! I decided long ago to spend the big birthday in London as that was the place in Europe where I knew the most amount of people and I decided that Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | May 8, 2014
- Day 2 - Central London Walk-AboutTook the tube to Westminster. Stepped out of the tube station and looked straight up at Big Ben.
Since I decided to get an early start, I was mixing it up with the suits and locals in rush h Posted by AlastairPorritt in Uk Trip May 2014 | May 6, 2014
- GreenwichIt was day 2 of a tube strike over here, so we decided to spend our last day at Greenwich and catch the Thames Clipper ferry there and back. It was an absolutely beautiful day, very sunny and warm. Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | Apr 30, 2014
- When a Man is tired of London ........said Samuel Johnson, he is tired of life. That may be true but touring this great city can nonetheless be very tiring, especially with kids!
Yesterday we walked from our hotel across Green Park to Buck Palace to see the changing Posted by Melbinman in The Melbourne Martins' Grande Tour 2014 | Apr 29, 2014
- LondonThis was the day we visited the Tower of London, one of the sights we had all been looking forward to most. We started off following the Beafeater’s tour, which was a fascinating introduction to the gory history of Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | Apr 27, 2014
- LondonToday was day of heights. We started with the London Eye for a fantastic view over London. There is so much to see, and the structure itself is very impressive.
After a stop at a playground the kids had Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | Apr 24, 2014
- London On day 5 it was time to leave Shanghai, and start what Cameron calls the “real part of the trip”. Our final adventure in Shanghai was to take the Maglev train to the airport. This involved a really Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | Apr 24, 2014
- Back to the West...London Town! I'd be lying if I said that coming back to the West has been exciting. It hasn't. After being in India where every experience had been so new and exciting (a sensory delight!), it has made everything in the West Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 15, 2014
- LondonFinally arrived in London. It’s been 10 years since I left this place.
I managed navigate the tube and made our way to friends in Putney, where we resided for a couple of days.
We needed to stay awake all day to Posted by mccoach-cripps in mccoach-cripps travels | Mar 15, 2014
- London firstSo here's the thing - the first born now lives in London, our flight to Havana, Cuba departs Gatwick on the Monday. I know - let's increase the holiday budget with a 2 night hotel stay in London plus whatever Posted by justchilling in Hola Cuba | Mar 18, 2014
- Days 99-100 Over the Equator, homeward boundIt is the big day, and a very long one, we are returning home to Istanbul, via Miami-London...
Travel anxiety hit us big time as we only got to sleep for an hour or so. Woke up at 4 AM to Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 9, 2014
- Pregnant SisterJie Jie and I went on a very quick weekend trip to London in November, to visit my sister who was expecting her first baby in December. We went to help her prepare!!
We left straight after school on Friday, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Feb 13, 2014
- Oh London
Oh London, what an extravagant mistress you are
Your flirtatious eyes hyptnotise us
We are captivated by your riches
You promise us so much
We wish upon your sparkling lights
And dream under your sky
Oh London but why are you so kind and cruel? Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 23, 2014
- Christmas In London Firstly, I apologise for such a late entry. Over the festive season, I didn’t get a chance to write and for the past two weeks I’ve been on the road/sick, so here’s a few entries I’ve been meaning to type Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 13, 2014
- UnfinishedSo I have been a little bit slack in uploading anything recently, however I have actually been writing but just not enough or much. I have managed to write two unfinished semi decent pieces which I never got around to Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Jan 10, 2014
- No time to look backAfter allowing myself to get stuck in a rut for far too long, I've finally found my ambition and personality again. Only now am I really appreciating the full extent of christmas time in London. If you take the time Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Dec 19, 2013
- The Great Ocean Road Garry meets us we come off the train and we learn our tour for up to six people is a private tour. Can I say yippee!
How do I describe the next two days? Well amazing, exciting, wonderful, jaw dropping, Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- The Devil Wears Prada==
'You can never be overdressed or overeducated - OSCAR WILDE'
The world of fashion once seemed a foreign, unobtainable way of life for me.
Where I’m from back home, as long as you’ve got some trust denim shorts, a coloured Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 12, 2013
- My First Winter in London
Starting a new blog on London. Never thought that I will experience the festive spirit in London. It's winter in London and Christmas welcomes you all. This one is spe Posted by MaddyinLondon in First Time in London | Dec 11, 2013
- YOLO-You Only London OnceDestination: London, England. As you can imagine, I was extremely excited on that Thursday afternoon when my friend Kendyl and I left the JFORCE because I knew I was going on what would probably be the most magical trip Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Nov 27, 2013
- London CallingAs soon as we drove into London I knew I was going to love it. We arrived at our accommodation; a flat located across the road from Hyde Park and went for a walk straight away to ward off the Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 1, 2013
- All These Little ThingsSomehow, it's all the little things that can influence your life in the greatest way.
They may not be ground breaking or completely radical... but this beautiful little moment I experienced this week, is definitely blog worthy, warmed my heart Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 1, 2013
- Tea stainsInspiration and motivation is hard to find sometimes, you can't conjure it out of nowhere, yet looking for it is also requires effort which I usually don't have. So as I'm sitting on the airplane on my way back to Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 16, 2013