- 2015 - Hong Kong & Macau (Part 2 - Macau)
Saturday 17 October
We decided to go over to Macau for the day and so caught the ferry from Hong Kong across the Pearl River Delta to Macau. The ferry was okay, although could Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 22, 2015
- The Most Luxurious Suite at the Wynn Macau
You haven’t really experienced luxury until you have been to Asia.
No matter the grandeur, the amenities or the price you pay… there isn’t a place in the western world, that can Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 24, 2016
- Macau, China
We took a 2:00 fast ferry to Macau. The water was pretty rough due to the inclement weather but the ride only took about one hour. The hotels in Macau all have shuttle buses that bring Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Apr 16, 2016
- Macau - Vegas of the EastMarch 11
This morning I walked up to the bus stop to catch my bus to the Macau ferry terminal. It's been awhile since I've ridden public transit.
Turbojet provides Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 11, 2016
- MacauFirst thing I wanna say about this place is that is that it's hard to pay anything with a HKD1000 bill there. Hardly anyone accepts it except probably the banks and casinos there. So if you are exchanging notes hkd Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Jan 21, 2014
- Àomén (Macau)A meander in Macau:
The high street and city square are cheerfully colourful and quaint.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Feb 3, 2014
- Day 15 (AM) - Emerald Sevens..We woke up after a little sleep in, and headed down to a yum cha breakfast, then over the road for a little look-see at the Crown Towers casino. It was not as touristy as the Venetian, and there were Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 14 - Gamblor!We pulled into Hung Hom station around 1pm and jumped into a taxi which took us to the ferry terminal, where we were going to catch a ferry over to Macau:
The ferry ride over was about Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Jan 6, 2014
- MacauMacau is a unique city with a combination of both the old and modern urban landscapes. The iconic Saint Paul Ruins would be the most significant landmark of Macau. Macau is also well known for its casinos which drew many Posted by kidd27 in 3 Countries Within East Asia | Dec 31, 2013
- Macau - The Vegas of China!! Macau was the last of our stops around China (although technically it's own country) and what a way to finish!!
The city itself is nothing spectacular, although the old quarter is nice with its European style architecture - evidence of Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Nov 6, 2013
- Into the Swing of Things!Finally another blog post! It's been a couple weeks since I last posted but I will attribute that to lesson planning taking a higher importance on my "to do" list and not procrastination!
I have finally completed my first official Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Aug 31, 2013
- Viva Macau!While a typhoon battered Hong Kong, we arrived on the comparatively calm island of Macau, where lavish casinos loom over aging churches and humble stalls selling fish balls and pork buns. Dubbed the 'Las Vegas of the East', Macau, a Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Aug 23, 2013
- Typhoons, Teaching, and TIS Monday of this week was my first day of my first teaching job (at the International School of Macao)! Exciting to say the least! I barely slept and woke up just as excited as a kid on their first day Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Aug 14, 2013
- First Week of Macau Adventures! 5 days in to my Macau adventure and I figured I would write once more before starting work tomorrow. Its been a whirlwind of a week but each moment is so unique to anything I have ever experienced before. Prior Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Aug 11, 2013
- Arrived in Macau! Just a quick blog to let you all know that I have arrived safe and sound in Macau!
35 hours (including layovers) of uneventful travel (thankfully), I have arrived in the land of casinos, hot weather, and tall buildings. Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Aug 8, 2013
- 睇完水舞間 早知食多餐澳門新濠天地內有一個水舞間劇場，聲稱節目耗資超過20億港元的水舞間。但我到現在才去觀看。
上網買當然優惠比經港澳旅行社買貴了一點(連酒店船票)，但可以儲信用卡積分或信用卡推廣優惠。而 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jul 9, 2013
- 到澳門嘗葡國菜 : Restaurante ESCADA澳門,已經俾我去到爛了，熱門的賭場酒店，到冷門的博物館，大大少少的教堂，統統都有我的汗水。(不明白為什麼次次都是炎夏到澳門)
今次光顧的的是一間朋友介紹的葡國菜館[[http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=24340|Restaurante ESCADA]]。小店有兩層，但只有數十張枱。位置是新馬路郵政總局旁的樓層往上走。([[http://goo.gl/maps/BDVnD|Google Map]])
[img=http://photos. Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jun 26, 2013
- One night in Macau[i]Macau (Chinese: 澳門), also spelled Macao (pron.: /məˈkaʊ/), is one of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Posted by mrakymrak78 in Mark & Akiko's Eurasian adventure | Feb 6, 2013
- South West China, Macau and Hong KongHappy New Year from the Far East!
Apologies for not writing before Xmas but I hope you all had a good one and wish everyone a ‘prosperous’ New Year…
I’m writing this from Hong Kong, probably the most iconic city in Asia Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Jan 5, 2011
- ProverbsThings I have learned while in china.
1.Chinese proverbs and medicines are amazing
a.Chinese believe in ying and yang. Before I share this new knowledge, the Chinese people love Posted by Janayl in China! | Apr 28, 2012
- day trip to MacaoThursday the 25th of April
Up early and off with Louise to Macao. Miss the early ferry and takes the jet foil. This fairl Posted by 1985 trip in around the world in 1985 | Apr 24, 1985
- One chapter done, onto the next!!!My final week of student teaching has arrived. I cannot believe that I have been in china for almost 3 months already! Time has flown by. The experience of living internationally has been one that I will never forget. I Posted by Janayl in China! | Apr 26, 2012
- Dòjeh Macau!Macau has always been known for its Casinos. But more than those huge casino hotels and brilliant lights in the evening, is a beautiful history of faith and freedom. If you do not know yet, Macau is the first and Posted by YAMberries in YAMBERRIES | May 2, 2011
- A few observations...Canada needs to take some advice from Macau-
600 MOP fine (~$80 CDN) if you let your dog poop on the ground, if your caught, well I don’t know the polite way to say this, but shooting a snot rocket, or Posted by Janayl in China! | Mar 6, 2012
- My new Lifestyle!
The Kids/ Teachers
I have learned a great deal from the teachers here in Macau; both professionally and individually. Today I had coffee with one of the teachers and we began discussing the wealth in Macau. Literally there are students at Posted by Janayl in China! | Mar 2, 2012