Blog Entries tagged 'Machu_Picchu'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Machu_Picchu'
- Llama! Llama! Sexy Llama! - The Inca Trail
El Camino de Inca - The Inca Trail
[i]Map showing our route over the four days. Our campsite Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Aug 25, 2013
- Wrapping it up
Time flew by while we were making our way around the massive continent that is South America. At the same time however, if we think back to what we were doing waaaaay back in Chile, it Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Aug 17, 2013
- Peru – A trail of Inca ruins, some sand and a lot of cevicheIt only took a short 15 minutes from Copacabana to cross the border into Peru. Then a short 6 hour bus journey to reach our fly-by destination of Puno. Nonetheless, we arrived around midnight and headed straight to Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Jun 15, 2013
- Following the Incas
Who told them we were coming?
The infamous Incan ruins of Machu Picchu are by our guestimation – on the to Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | May 29, 2013
- Cusco July 4-8==Day 1==
When we got to Cusco, we decided to stay at the Casa Andina Classic- Cusco Plaza. It was a three star hotel with decent rates. For the four days we spent there we spent a total of $434.94, which Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 11, 2013
- I Find My Inner Amazon Woman
For days I worried that I had made a mistake buying a ticket to climb Huaynapicchu (also known as Wayna Picchu). Huaynapicchu (HP) is the large peak that you see in almost all the pictures Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Apr 12, 2013
- Inca Trail | Day 1 | “Acclimatizing”Maximum Altitude: 3,300 m/10,824 ft
Minimum Altitude: 2,680 m/8,790 ft
Distance Travelled: Approx. 12 km
Approximate Walking Time: 6-7 hours / Ascent up: 620 m
[b][[http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/annatruong1/slideshow/Facebook/Inca%20Trail Posted by alwaysexploring in Never lost, always exploring | Nov 20, 2012
- Machu Picchu.We awoke at the buttcrack of dawn to be dressed and ready for the first bus up the mountain at 5:30am. The queues had already grown a fair bit by the time we joined them, but we managed to get Posted by alexis.johnson in Trippin' | Nov 24, 2012
- ¡Machu Picchu Maravillosa!==We did it.==
We made it to [[http://wikitravel.org/en/Machu_Picchu|Machu Picchu]], one of the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_the_World|Seven Modern Wonders of the World]]. It was a four day trek, which included some fantastic adventur Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 8, 2012
- In Search of The Inca Footprint
Swirling veils of mysterious mist. Majestic, domineering heights. Violent, winding rivers. And above all, the promise of an unforgettable moment. I will never forget the journey fr Posted by lauracerys in Destino Infinito | Aug 12, 2012
- Peru: Cusco and the Inca TrailOur overnight bus was relatively comfortable. Although it had stopped every four hours, as they do for toilet breaks, it's broken sleep at best. We pulled into the bus station in La Paz at 6am, so it said Posted by Graemeandmel in The Americas | May 8, 2012
- La PazWe flew to La Paz on 12th June and kept coming and going until 26th June. The first time we stayed there for 2 days. We explored the city a bit, went to the Coca Museum and made plans for Posted by sarahm_lux in A Luxembourger with a backpack | Jul 5, 2011
Over the years my good intentions to blog while I was on the ground in another country have remained unmet. Today I begin recording what remains of my memories, vow to do better in the futur Posted by renja in 3 Trips to Peru | Mar 9, 2011
- The Beginning of TerrorRilke said it best when he concluded; “for beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror”.
Living in Paris is like having an affair with a beautiful man. So stunning, its beauty hypnotising you, temporary paralyzing you. But like poison, if Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Mar 1, 2011
- Cuzco and the Inca Trail takes our breath away...literally.Remember guys you can subscribe to this so you NEVER miss out...just click on subscribe on the right hand side of the page and you'll get an email each time we put a new entry in.
So, we landed in Cuzco, Posted by kelandstu in School Bell Silenced | Jan 30, 2011
- The Salkantay Trek to Machu PicchuNow, I know there have been promises of other blog posts from Costa Rica, Lima, etc. The bottom line is that we just don´t quite have the time to write on every single place we go, and we´ve realized that Posted by HillKyle in Hillary and Kyle... | Jan 12, 2011