- Day 1Saying goodbye to everyone ws hard, but I had the State of Origin to distract me.
The Flight was on time, but I still hardly got any sleep as it was not to comfortable.
I arrived at the Park Royal Hotel and Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 28, 2015
- Rangtangsplus1 in malaysia and Sumatra 2015[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/750835/2014-08-04_13_04_57.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/750835/thumb_2014-08 Posted by rangtangsplus1 in Rangtangsplus1 | May 19, 2015
- Journey from Easton Grey to Kuala Lumparleft by train arrived by plane Posted by rangtangsplus1 in Rangtangsplus1 | May 19, 2015
- KL Hop-On Hop-OffOne of the cheapest way to travel is to travel within one's own country. With this in mind, I went on a 1-day trip within KL itself using the very convenient Hop-on Hop-off bus.
Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | May 19, 2015
- Mossy ForestIt has been an exhausting, both physically and mentally, yet the most rewarding, satisfying and fun hike in the mossy forest.
Our journey started from KL at 2.30am and we reached Brinchang around 7am. Five of us met up with the Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 10, 2015
- THE ADVENTURE FOR 2015 BEGINS!
===Tuesday 5th May 2015 (day one)===
Departure day has finally come around. The last week has been somewhat busy. Turning half a century last week and th Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 13, 2015
- Revisit Jiangnan - Shanghai, Nanjing, Sozhou ...===I like travelling and photographing. Beautiful scenery are my focus.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/748332/IMG_9402.jpg caption=IMG_9402 Posted by lehan47 in My Journey 我的旅途 | May 9, 2015
- Broken Down Barriers and Broken HeartsApologies for how long it has been since my last blog post. I made an agreement with myself that I would try to do one blog post a week. However, since it’s been nearly a month since my last post Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | May 8, 2015
- 4th MayPicked up my booked ticket to Bangkok from the railway office. No problem.
Took a bus to the cable car station, but got off too early and ended up at this magnificent Buddhist temple.
The climb up was like a tunnel Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 4, 2015
- 1. MayArrived in Singapore on time and caught the bus from the airport to Johor Bahru in Malaysia which took 90 min. However getting through Malaysian customs took four hours. Lots from Singaporeans going for the long weekend to Malaysia. Hotel Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 3, 2015
- Taiwan Nostalgia Cafe 台湾小吃 The food is cheap and good (at least to me).
J3 – 17, Level 3
Johor Bahru City Square
No. 108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook
80000 Johor Bahru
Phone: 07 – 2223566
Daily: 10.00am – 10.00pm
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 27, 2015
- Mount Kinabalu climb...AGAIN??
Yup, this will be my third time climbing this majestic mountain, the highest in Malaysia. This time I'm taking the Mesi Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Apr 5, 2015
- Old Friends in New PlacesWhat do you think of when you recall places? For example, childhood, high school, or college, what comes to mind? Maybe you think of a place, possibly your childhood home or maybe of a particular classroom in high school where Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Apr 15, 2015
- Beginning to Belong*Disclaimer, this post is about two and a half weeks late in getting posted*
This past week has had its fair share of frustrations. Our time table is changing so all of my classes are
changing as well. It means getting Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Apr 7, 2015
- Farewell Tom, Rich, Sam - it was a blast[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 28, 2015
- Penang FamousGently sweating in the pink Penang dusk, head full of wretched ache, listening to the mysterious and mournful honking from the street below. Yesterday the guesthouse was full of people, but today they all left and have not been replaced. Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 28, 2015
- Langkawi, Malaysia
At last, some beach time! We were all looking forward to relaxing on the white sand and Sam was extremely keen to rock his beach body. A taxi took us straight to our ho Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 28, 2015
- Real mature!Apologies for the delay in blogs but I'll try and get a few done this week...
It was difficult departing the idyllic perhentian Islands alas a new adventure awaited in the capital. After catching our flight South we arrived Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Mar 27, 2015
- Georgetown, Penang
Georgetown was our last stop before hitting the beaches of Langkawi. The weather was blistering hot and the pace was slow.
We checked into Wassup Hostel, ready for our first night of sharin Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 26, 2015
- Kuala LumpurArriving in KL was bazaar! Where are the taxi drivers haggling at us? Where are the grimy toilets with no hygiene? The airport was a 'shopping mall -with airport'. Back to western living for a day!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/723709/20150319 Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Mar 22, 2015
- Last week in Malaysia (for now!)It took about a week, but we all managed to recover from the flu/virus and start to feel like doing anything again! Thanks very much to the lovely staff at the Fenix Inn for letting us stay in Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Mar 18, 2015
- Final chapter On the final day of this amazing holiday, we went by taxi to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. As we had grown an affinity with birds we haven't seen before, both in New Zealand and Australia, we thought we Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 18, 2015
- Feeling the cold in Cameron HighlandsFrom Ipoh, John and I headed from the local bus station out towards the Cameron Highlands. The road there wound through the mountains and jungle and was one of the most incredible roads yet. The higher we climbed into the Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Aug 24, 2014
- Earthly ParadiseThat is what Shangri La means, which is the name of our hotel here in Kuala Lumpur. If there is a better hotel anywhere in the world, we certainly haven't found it. But more of that later.
The flight Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 17, 2015
- Why is that man videoing us?After debating the best way to get from Cambodia to Langkawi, an island off the west coast of Malaysia we opted to fly. Financially and time wise it seemed the best option so we set off for the airport on Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Mar 16, 2015