- Malaysian hospitalityYou've got to love a city that calls itself KL. KL has a population of around 1.6 million and it's name literally means muddy estuary. KL is also the sixth most visited city in the world, we have become quite Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 6, 2014
- Kuala LumperWe left Marina Bay Sands in a bit of a flourish; this was due to the hotel claiming we had had something from the mini bar which we hadnt had. They kept assuring us that they had taken them off Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 4, 2014
- Kuala LumpurHaving set off in the middle of the night, the Superstar Virgo arrived in Kuala Lumpur home to the some of the tallest buildings in the world and hundreds of temples. Heather and I however decided to stay on board Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 14, 2004
- We're S - H - O - P - P - I - N - GMonday morning we sailed in to Penang, Malaysia. This was the first day of excursions that we had booked, so we headed down (after breakfast) to the on board theatre to await the transfer to the docks (the Superstar Virgo Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 11, 2004
- Day 47: Sandakan, Sabah, MalaysiaWatched sun bears and pig-tailed macaques at the park. I met this guy who's like... THE expert on sun bears. I checked out these canopy boardwalks in the rain forest about 10-17m off the ground.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/659866/large_IMG_1 Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | May 1, 2014
- Day 46: Pulau Selingan, Sabah, MalaysiaWhen you can count the seconds you're in the air, you're going pretty fast. Bounded across the water to this tiny island where sea turtles nest EVERY DAY. Just me? Whatever. Took me a good half Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | May 1, 2014
- Day 45: Sandakan, Sabah, MalaysiaThe couple who picked me up when I was hitching has been taking care of me. They showed me the temples where they celebrate Chinese New Year and leave their family's ashes. They took me to a couple Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | May 1, 2014
- Days 43-44: Mount Kinabalu National Park, Sabah, MalaysiaTried sweet-talking all the rangers to see if I could climb the big mountain today, but... to no avail. Apparently, it's full. The mountain... is full. They only let 4 peeps attempt this EXTREME climb each day Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | May 1, 2014
- "Keep on Rocking"Hard Rock Hotel is such a happy place;,there is always something going on here, such as bands, games in the pools and the staff are brilliant with the children. One of the pools has a sand bottom, it is a Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 29, 2014
- Hard days nightBerjaya resort was beautiful; the last few days we mostly sat outside watching the monkeys' antics and laughing at them, precious memories.
We went on an evening walk with an environmentalist and saw lots of flying Lemur. They are a joy Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 26, 2014
- The monkey and his mateAlthough I tried to get out of it several times, on Easter Monday morning, Bill and I went on an arranged early morning walk. It was very enjoyable and I had to grudgingly admit to Bill it was worth getting Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 22, 2014
- Kuala LumpurOur flight landed into KUL just before midnight, which broke our cardinal travel rule of only arriving into new cities during the day so that we can actually see things and make an informed first impression. The ride from Posted by inbetweendreams in In Between Dreams | Apr 22, 2014
- Kuala Lumpur / Sydney - Monday, 29 August 2011Up at 5.15 am, adequate breakfast and on to the shuttle bus to the airport - 5 minutes drive. Nervous about excess luggage - our bags together weigh 50 kgs instead of 40, but the check in girl didn't Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 21, 2014
- Langkawi Island /Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia -Sun, 28 Aug 2011Looked reasonably fine at breakfast, although overcast, so we thought we would get a taxi to the cablecar and semi circular bridge. Then the storm hit, so we all spent a couple of hours in our rooms, resting. Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 21, 2014
- Langkawi Island, Malaysia - Saturday, 27 August 2011Last night hopped into bed at 10ish and read until 11 pm. Not tired but decided to bed down. Still awake at 1 pm so decided to get up and tiptoe into the lounge room, closed the connecting Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 21, 2014
- Langkawi Island, Malaysia - Friday, 26 August 2011Arranged to have breakfast with Graeme and Judy at 9 am. We were woken up at 9.10 am by Graeme knocking on the door, so I guess you could say we had a good sleep. Phil was up Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 21, 2014
- Kuala Lumpur / Langkawi , Malaysia - Thurs, 25 August 2011Had a relaxed breakfast, packed and were down in reception by 10.10 am, ready to catch the airport shuttle. It only took 5 minutes to get there from the hotel. That is the beauty of staying at an Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 20, 2014
- BarjayaWe enjoyed our time in Cenang Beach; we purposely didn't do very much there but rest. We did find a great Mexican restaurant, which quelled our desire for hot hot food, the chef would make it extra hot for us. Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 19, 2014
- Kembara GD - Salam Perkenalan...Click here for English version.
Gambar profil di Dataran Masjidil Haram semasa musim haji 1434H/2013M.
Assalamualaikum, saya Abdul Hadi As'ad bin Posted by hadiasad in KembaraGD | Apr 17, 2014
- Let's talk about BreakfastReally haven't been doing a lot the past few days, that doesn't involve eating, drinking, reading or sleeping. Bill has become transfixed wit the Oscar Pistorius court case (it is either that or the children's channel some days) Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 14, 2014
- Day 39-42: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, MalaysiaTook some boats to a different city. We watched the new Captain America movie. Not bad! They have decent arcades here, too! Went to the museum. Checked out the market. Hung out on a Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- Days 35-38: Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe had to take a little plane to get to this park. It's a UNESCO site.
We went to two caves. One had all these cool rock formations. The other was the biggest cave in the Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- LangkawiOur hotel although it is advertised as a beach hotel is a fifteen minute walk to the nearest beach and in this heat this can take us some time. There are two beaches near us; Pantai Tengah and Pantai Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 11, 2014
Nach so viel Erholung war es am 18.3. an der Zeit Abschied zu nehmen. Da ich ja bereits in Thailand beschlossen hatte, dass ich noch mal nach Indien zurückkehren "muss", was eine drastisch Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Apr 9, 2014
- Climbing in and out of boatsAfter a glorious last day on Koh Kradan; which consisted of Bill and I sitting under a tree, right next to the sea on loungers and occasionally venturing into the sea, we had to leave.
We got a long tailed Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 9, 2014