- A Day in Kuala LumpurI have spent quite a lot of time in KL over the years, so feel no urgency to go out and explore when I am here. Still, tempting as it was, I couldn't just spend my day holed up in Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Nov 23, 2013
- Away AgainI took my last sip of beer and zipped my bag just as my friends drove up to take me to the airport. A short delay with my plane gave us a window for another beer, and then it was Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Nov 22, 2013
- Langkawi, MalaysiaNick knew he wanted to return to Langkawi. He had visited once before with his parents 15 years ago and he still raves about the island and the hotel he stayed at and how wonderful it was. Our Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Nov 14, 2013
- Communing with orangutansKuching is the capital of the Malaysian state of Sarawak on Borneo island. The city itself doesn't have much to offer, but it is located in the middle of some incredible natural attractions. After our flight from KL, Josh Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Nov 21, 2013
- The route from here...We never heard back from the Philippines Red Cross about helping out so we've decided to not to pursue volunteering as, without the guidance of the experts, we wouldn't know where to start.
Instead, we're focusing on Malaysia to take in Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Nov 21, 2013
- Expats in KLI flew in to KL and was immediately struck by how easy the city is- the airport shuttle train and light railway were highly efficient, all the signs are in English, the traffic doesn't feel like a death-trap and the Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Nov 15, 2013
- Regaining the ColoniesArriving back in Bangkok from Laos was like landing on a different planet. I'd booked a hostel in the Siam Square mall area for a change of scene and was overwhelmed by these gleaming altars to capitalism. To further immerse Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Nov 9, 2013
- Lazing in LangkawiOur last port of call in Malaysia was at Tellaga Harbour on Langkawi Island, where we hijacked the Kilkenny Cat's (Brian Scott's) catamaran. Having met Brian only o Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Nov 1, 2013
- MalaysiaOur first day in Malaysia was spent sleeping, due to the fact that we had spent about 18 hours travelling to Malaysia from Thailand. We stayed not far away from the Sepang F1 race track, as this was a key Posted by meghanoleary in South East Asia 2013 | Oct 31, 2013
- Borneo in pictures
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 25, 2013
- Borneo Adventures!So we have left Kuala Lumpur and have spent the last 6 days exploring Borneo. Lets start where we left off in KL. We had a great time there, our hotel was very swanky, in fact we had a suite, Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 22, 2013
- South Africans visa requirements for South East Asia
...." YOU have thought about it, you are excited about the idea and finaly you have decided upon it: Its destination: South East Asia . As you anticipate the amazing countrie Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Oct 22, 2013
- Asia, first stopThe flight over the Pacific was a mere 15 hours. Sleep, movie, dinner, sleep, breakfast, reading, and you're there. As we left rounding midnight, and got to Kuala Lumpur rounding midday, I didn't even get much jet lag. It Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 21, 2013
- Some pics from Kuala Lumpur
This pic had to be done....
Here was our lovely Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 16, 2013
- Reunited with our bags!So the good news is... Our bags have arrived! We were pretty relieved when they turned up at our hotel this morning to say the least! It marked the end of an eventful days travelling starting that afternoon in Hong Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 13, 2013
- Week 44th Oct - Day 28
The guys were turning up today but not until about 4 o'clock, so when I rose around 11 I had plenty of time to kill and a huge city to explore. I walked to a place Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Oct 7, 2013
- Cameron highlandsAah go on go on go on go on go on go on go on........
Mrs Doyle from "Father Ted" would have had multiple orgasms at the sight of the Cameron Highlands. (For those who have never heard of "Father Ted", Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Sep 19, 2013
- Second time luckyAfter my "ordeal" in South America was I willing to put myself in the line of fire once again? As we walked from our attractive hotel in Penang, Malaysia Aine spotted a barbers shop and hinted maybe it was a Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Sep 19, 2013
- PenangWe got a luxury coach from Cameron Highlands to Penang, also known as Georgetown. Penang is Just off the mainland linked by a 13.5 km three-lane, dual carriageway. Penang is often known as "The Pearl of the Orient" mainly Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Sep 19, 2013
- KL InternationalI bashed in the entry last night really just to confirm that I still had access. 2 Years ago I did a blog of my trip to Europe, meeting Alex and her friend Olivia, which can be found [[http://peterd.travellerspoint.com/|here]], so Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 10, 2013
- MelakaOn our way to the South of the malaysian peninsula, towards Singapore, we used our opportunity to stop in Melaka for a couple of days.
This town, that was founded as an important trading hub in the early 15. century, is Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Sep 9, 2013
- PutrajayaOn the evening of our return from Taman Negara NP we had arranged to catch up with Asmadi, a friend from my studies in Perth. He used this opportunity to show us Putrajaya, the government city south of KL, where Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Sep 8, 2013
- Taman Negara National ParkRather motivated than scared by our trips to the jungle in Thailand, we were eager to experience the nature in Malaysia first hand as well. This was the reason why we went off to the Taman Negara national park. With Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Sep 8, 2013
- STOPOVER IN ASIA part 3
Thursday 5th Sept 13 (day 5)
Today is a travel day. We are flying from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. One of the reasons I chose to come to Ayutthaya was to get out of the craziness Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Sep 8, 2013
- Rumble in the JungleJust like Tarzan and Jane we were, swinging from vines on our 2 day, one night trek in the jungle. NOT! Well, it was more like we were clinging to vines to keep us upright.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_270_IMG_4114.jpg caption=Me Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Sep 7, 2013