- Sandakan to Selingan Turtle Island and back27th June – Today we had breakfast and checked out of the hotel for an 8.30 start. We headed down to the jetty to take a one hour boat trip to Selingan Island. This island is part of the Turtle Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Sepilok to Sandakan26th June – This morning we departed the Sepilok Nature Resort. We wish we could have stayed longer as it was a great place to stay.
This morning was the day we had been waiting for. We Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 26, 2015
- Kinabatangan River to Sepilok25th June – This morning we were up bright and early for another boat trip down the river. We headed off at 6.30am. There wasn’t as much about, however we did get to see crocodiles and some more long tailed Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 25, 2015
- Adelaide to Kinabatangan River BorneoWell we finally got both time and internet to put up the first part of our blog. Hope you enjoy.
21st June – We had an early start this morning to make sure we got to the airport on time. We Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 25, 2015
- PenangCaught a coach up north for 5 hours to what I thought was a small town.
Met 2 guys on the bus and we were all shocked to see a massive mall and h&m srejwho checked into my hostel and Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Kuala LumpurGot a morning flight to Kuala Lumpur, jumped on the KLIA express train to Sentral before getting the monorail to the hostel. Dropped off my stuff and started to explore
Jumped back on the monorail and started to walk to Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- English CampI should preface this post with fully admitting that it's a cop out post. I haven't had time to write anything and in all honesty with graduate school fellowship applications on my mind and agenda right now, I probs won't Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jun 15, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDay One
My flight from Almaty has just touched down at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The flight was just over 12 hours long, but I had to make a connection in Abu Dhabi in the United Posted by acrm2015 in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 8, 2015
- Malezija, odmor za psihuKuala lumpur - Ipoh
Prvi utisak - zeleno. Pogledom iz aviona na sve te silne palme odmah nam je bilo jasno da ih za nešto iskorištavaju. Naime, Malezija je glavni izvoznik palminog ulja koji se radi od njenih oraščića.
Tek je Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Jun 2, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur - MalaysiaAfter a great Breakfast, I was picked up to go on the City Tour. I should have guessed that when my original bus had broken airconditioning that it would not bode well for the rest of the tour. I was Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 30, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur - MalaysiaThis morning I walked back to the Twin Towers to check out the symphony lake, will have to go back at night to check it out then as the show was great during the day.
I then caught the Monorail to Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 30, 2015
- Day 1Saying goodbye to everyone ws hard, but I had the State of Origin to distract me.
The Flight was on time, but I still hardly got any sleep as it was not to comfortable.
I arrived at the Park Royal Hotel and Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 28, 2015
- KL Hop-On Hop-OffOne of the cheapest way to travel is to travel within one's own country. With this in mind, I went on a 1-day trip within KL itself using the very convenient Hop-on Hop-off bus.
Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | May 19, 2015
- Mossy ForestIt has been an exhausting, both physically and mentally, yet the most rewarding, satisfying and fun hike in the mossy forest.
Our journey started from KL at 2.30am and we reached Brinchang around 7am. Five of us met up with the Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 10, 2015
- THE ADVENTURE FOR 2015 BEGINS!
===Tuesday 5th May 2015 (day one)===
Departure day has finally come around. The last week has been somewhat busy. Turning half a century last week and th Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 13, 2015
- Revisit Jiangnan - Shanghai, Nanjing, Sozhou ...===I like travelling and photographing. Beautiful scenery are my focus.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/748332/IMG_9402.jpg caption=IMG_9402 Posted by lehan47 in My Journey 我的旅途 | May 9, 2015
- Broken Down Barriers and Broken HeartsApologies for how long it has been since my last blog post. I made an agreement with myself that I would try to do one blog post a week. However, since it’s been nearly a month since my last post Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | May 8, 2015
- 4th MayPicked up my booked ticket to Bangkok from the railway office. No problem.
Took a bus to the cable car station, but got off too early and ended up at this magnificent Buddhist temple.
The climb up was like a tunnel Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 4, 2015
- 1. MayArrived in Singapore on time and caught the bus from the airport to Johor Bahru in Malaysia which took 90 min. However getting through Malaysian customs took four hours. Lots from Singaporeans going for the long weekend to Malaysia. Hotel Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 3, 2015
- Taiwan Nostalgia Cafe 台湾小吃 The food is cheap and good (at least to me).
J3 – 17, Level 3
Johor Bahru City Square
No. 108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook
80000 Johor Bahru
Phone: 07 – 2223566
Daily: 10.00am – 10.00pm
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by matchy in Matchy @ Work | Apr 27, 2015
- Mount Kinabalu climb...AGAIN??
Yup, this will be my third time climbing this majestic mountain, the highest in Malaysia. This time I'm taking the Mesi Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Apr 5, 2015
- Old Friends in New PlacesWhat do you think of when you recall places? For example, childhood, high school, or college, what comes to mind? Maybe you think of a place, possibly your childhood home or maybe of a particular classroom in high school where Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Apr 15, 2015
- Beginning to Belong*Disclaimer, this post is about two and a half weeks late in getting posted*
This past week has had its fair share of frustrations. Our time table is changing so all of my classes are
changing as well. It means getting Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Apr 7, 2015
- Farewell Tom, Rich, Sam - it was a blast[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 28, 2015
- Penang FamousGently sweating in the pink Penang dusk, head full of wretched ache, listening to the mysterious and mournful honking from the street below. Yesterday the guesthouse was full of people, but today they all left and have not been replaced. Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Apr 19, 2013