- Diving at Kapalai, Mabul and Sipadan
We flew to the Malaysian side of Borneo and began with a few days of diving. Day 1 we dove at two sights near the island of Mabul, where we are stayin Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jan 2, 2017
- Continental Malaysia
We arrived in Malaysia a few days before Christmas. Malaysia is really a melting pot. In addition to native Malays, India Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jan 2, 2017
- Day 10 - George Town
We spent our first full day in Malaysia in George Town a quaint colonial quarter of Penang.
Penang is split up in 2 parts; one part on the mainland and the other on an island connected by 2 bridges;
one 13Km Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 2, 2017
- Day 9 - On to Malaysia
After our last night out in Thailand and seeing in the New Year, which turned out to be a nice night out but pretty much a low key event,
with several fire lanterns being set off and just a few Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 1, 2017
- Kuala Lumpur / PutrajayaFriday, December 9
What do two former government employees do on vacation? Visit Malaysia’s new capital administrative region, of course! (Especially because it is built around a lake!)
The tour was advertised as ‘Putrajaya – the Intelligent Gar Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 14, 2016
- Penang, MalaysiaThursday, December 8
Our day in Penang was a Stumble Upon Adventure day. The ship docked just a few minutes’ walk from the Georgetown Historic Town Centre, so we decided to take some maps and strike out on our own. Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 14, 2016
- Langkawi, MalaysiaWednesday, December 7
Langkawi is certainly the prettiest location we have stopped at so far.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 7, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- The GuideGuide
On the CEW trip we had a tour guide, but he wasn’t really a tour guide but he just knew everything about every place we went to. He was pretty cool since he was nice and smart so he would Posted by mmalfonso21 in Malaysia CEW - MYP3 - 2K16 - Mateo | Nov 28, 2016
- Kuala LumpurWe arrived in Port Klang outside Kuala Lumpur at around 8am. We had booked a full day tour with the ship and had an early start.
We started the tour at The Batu Caves. Here there were three caves to visit, Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 28, 2016
- PenangAfter a morning at sea we arrived in Georgetown Penang. We decided to do a tour to Penang Hill and a site where there is a Hindi and Buda temple. It was all pretty impressive until the skies opened up Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 27, 2016
- There she goes The weather looks exquisite today folks, i think today is going to be a bright day. What's that? They’re arriving early, well folks were going to be starting earlier than we thought.
There she is, the one and only Megara Posted by Megarawela in Royal Belum | Nov 24, 2016
- Summary of a good day
We started off the day by going to the Orang Asli village and helping the locals plant more trees around their homes.
[img=htt Posted by Megarawela in Royal Belum | Nov 24, 2016
- Once you're Up, you have to Climb DownThe perfect capture picture of the scenery we see before every excursion we took, while on this trip. The view everyone was quite unreal, having been living in a city, all the green was unusual like a breath of fresh Posted by Writer of Words in The man made lake | Nov 24, 2016
- Lake Stranded Food, is Spaghetti BologneseLet me start off by saying that we were on a boat in the middle of nowhere, ok now you have that in the back of your minds, let's begin. You have your standard breakfast, lunch and dinner, for these Posted by Writer of Words in The man made lake | Nov 24, 2016
- Did someone say Leech!!It was a lovely morning. The view of the forest and on going lake was just magnificent. It was my third day in Belum (Penang) and I was already in love with everything that passed my eye. The days Posted by Megarawela in Royal Belum | Nov 24, 2016
- Bamboo everythingThis is going to be one of the most peculiar race's we have seen. A Bamboo Race is when the entire race is made out of bamboo, the rafts the paddles, even the finish line is made out of bamboo. Posted by Writer of Words in The man made lake | Nov 24, 2016
- My HOUSE, my BOAT, my PENANGDear Miss Silva,
Just recently I visited Penang, Malaysia. I went to Belum state Park to live on a houseboat for five days and four nights with my school year group. It was a fantastic experience. Now let me tell you Posted by shashmi21 in Soha Travels ♡ | Nov 24, 2016
- "LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT"
Picture taken by Warren Wee class 9.2
“COME ON GUYS YOU'RE SO CLOSE!” Everyone yelled at the top of their lungs, cheering for their group. We were in teams but split into two, Group A Posted by shashmi21 in Soha Travels ♡ | Nov 24, 2016
- LEECHES, LEECHES, LEECHES!!!Trekking, trekking, trekking! We did that almost everyday. The first trek we went on was absolutely fascinating! I could see HUGE trees everywhere! I could smell the damp humidity, and I could hear a waterfall in the distance. Just Posted by shashmi21 in Soha Travels ♡ | Nov 24, 2016
- Food at its best We started off with nuggets and a little bit of corn
But to be honest we were all expecting something more asian born
The juice that we were given was probably minute made
But you never know maybe they used a Posted by Megarawela in Royal Belum | Nov 24, 2016
- Diary Entry8th November 2016
CEW Day 2
Belum State Park, Penang, Malaysia
Today we went back to the Orang Asli tribes’ village. We filed into speedboats, about five people per boat, and set off, skimming over the water. Since the houseboat wasn’t very far Posted by AllegraMiller21 in CEW Travel Blog | Nov 24, 2016
- The Trek to the fallsGetting of the boat for our first trek.
Even before the trek has properly started we are already seeing beautiful and majestic sights
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8625 Posted by bdickevans21 in The Penang River Madness | Nov 24, 2016
- 'Everything tastes like chicken but the chicken' It was that time of day were you weren't sure whether you were having fun or not. It was lunch time and the people serving the buffet were AJ, Brandon, Posted by bdickevans21 in The Penang River Madness | Nov 24, 2016
- River Rafting Here we have Amy, and her 3 raft members, Lea, Lexa and Baxter. We see them having a... RAFTING COMPETITION in the Belum State Park, which is also a man made lake, near Penang. This is the second half of Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016