- Arriving in MalaysiaWe’re sitting on a bus travelling from Mersing to Melaka, from the East coast to the West, through thousands of acres of palm trees (used for palm oil). It’s going to take about 4 hours so I thought I’d Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Feb 27, 2015
- Ernie Goes to Malaysia[center][/center]
With only a couple days left in Singapore, and Malaysia only a short bus ride across the Straits of Johor, it made sense to hop across the border and at least Posted by ErnieHK in Ernie Goes | Feb 26, 2015
- Celebrity StatusA lot of things about Malaysia have taken some getting used to. For instance, adjusting to not having hot water, eating rice and seafood for almost every meal, driving on the opposite side of the road, fighting with the ants Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Feb 22, 2015
- Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
We'd heard a lot of grea Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Feb 18, 2015
- Cameron Highlands
The Cameron highlands appear on most itineraries on the Malaysian peninsular so we thought we'd show mum an Asian hill station. The hill stations were set up by the colon Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Feb 16, 2015
- Taman Nagara
As Jason's Mum was on a pretty tight schedule we decided to get an organised mini van and boat to the rainforest, Taman Negara, rather than local buses. Our hotel in KL m Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Feb 16, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm writing lying on a beach recuperating from Mum's visit! We had a great 2 weeks, but no time for blogging and not enough sleep (old people dont need as much sleep, eh mants?), so we'll be c Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Feb 15, 2015
- Sundays at the HostelI think I’ve mentioned in earlier posts about the hostel at my school. In case I haven’t, allow me to give some quick background. SMK Mengkarak has about 920 students in Forms 1-6 (equivalent of 7th-12th grade). Of those 900, Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Feb 15, 2015
- East Asia Trip (Kuala Lumpur)Kuala Lumpur is the federal capital and most populous city in Malaysia. The city covers an area of 243 km2 (94 sq mi) and has an estimated population of 1.6 million as of 2010. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as Posted by minitravel in Global Trekker | Feb 15, 2015
- Thirsty MonkeyOnto the next stop, a new country -Malaysia, a new city - Kuala Lumpur, a new host and a home straight out of grand designs.....and not the kind of one that is still a pile of breeze blocks, architect drawings Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Feb 12, 2015
- A Hierarchy of NeedsGreetings everyone! This blog post comes to you courtesy of the brand new Google Chromebook that I have received. Due to a last minute donation from Google and YTL (the largest technology company in Malaysia, who has a very charming Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Feb 8, 2015
- Miss RachelAs I write this, I have just wrapped up my second week at SMK Mengarak (the k is silent in pronunciation) and figured it was probably time to update the world on a bit of what has been happening since Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Feb 6, 2015
- #OnlyBera**Disclaimer, this blog was written about a week ago. Finally got strong enough internet to post it today **
Selamat petang from the exciting (or current the really empty beach town – thanks monsoon season) city of Kuala Terangganu! While my Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jan 30, 2015
- The Sleeper TrainBy James: we got on the train at 10 at night we had second class beds at the back of the train. We were on the train for 8 and a half hours so we didint have much stuff Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Jan 24, 2015
from : http://divezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/malaysia-map.jpg
From few websites, here is the best things to do in Malaysia :
1: visiting the island of Langkawi
2: Pe Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 23, 2015
- Tabur EastI joined a hiking group to climb this hill on a sunny Saturday and it has been my most enjoyable hike for this year so far... Although knowing no one at first but in the end made a lot Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Jan 17, 2015
- Malaysia -by JamesWe are now in Malaysia! When we first arrived here it was nine o clock at night and we stil had to go through 3 very long lines and when we finally got through them we had to wait Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Jan 20, 2015
- Harry Potter Comes to MalaysiaHello world! I am currently sitting in the Kuala Lumpur airport waiting to catch my flight to Kuala Terengganu to begin a week long state orientation run by the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOE). I’ve got about 30 minutes until Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jan 20, 2015
- A Highland FlingAfter the heat and humidity of KL, we were looking forward to our time in the Cameron Highlands to enjoy the cool mountain air. Our bus was large and comfortable but absolutely infested with cockroaches. They were running Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jan 19, 2015
- My blog, my dream, my journeyVolunteering Overseas
[center]Volunteering, has always been my dream when I was younger.
Volunteering overseas, was something that I had been looking forward all the while.
When I first had this dream (when I was still in k Posted by KimYee in Up, up and away. | Jan 19, 2015
- Amazing BorneoWe are off to Borneo.
The visions we had were of a vast, unexplored jungle where wild animals and indigenous tribes mingle beneath the dense canopy of the forest.
Borneo is a haven for wild animals and exotic flora: for now, Posted by Olivia-travels2 in Olivia travels2 | Jan 16, 2015
- Tourism 101 - I Might be FlunkingSo I realized I’m a really crappy tourist. I had kind of been becoming aware of this fact over my last few trips (both abroad and domestic), but it became painfully clear this past Sunday.
After six straight days of Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jan 13, 2015
- The Melting Pot that is MalaysiaAfter almost 2 months in Thailand, we were itching to get to Malaysia. Thailand is great but it’s just too easy and is packed with Western tourists. We miss the feeling of being remote and the cultural challenges we’d Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jan 10, 2015
- So It BeginsSelamat petang!! Good evening from Malaysia! I am writing this blog post from the heart of Kuala Lumpur looking out my windows at the iconic Petronas Towers. It’s pretty darn sweet. Sadly the only reason that I have a few Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jan 8, 2015
- The magic of Penangm
After Angkor Wat, we made a fleeting visit to Bangkok as we were on a mission to get to Penang. We therefore flew from Siem Reap to Bangkok to get an afternoon trai Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Dec 25, 2014