- Kuala Lumpur / Langkawi , Malaysia - Thurs, 25 August 2011Had a relaxed breakfast, packed and were down in reception by 10.10 am, ready to catch the airport shuttle. It only took 5 minutes to get there from the hotel. That is the beauty of staying at an Posted by gaddingabout in Langkawi Island, Malaysia | Apr 20, 2014
- BarjayaWe enjoyed our time in Cenang Beach; we purposely didn't do very much there but rest. We did find a great Mexican restaurant, which quelled our desire for hot hot food, the chef would make it extra hot for us. Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 19, 2014
- Kembara GD - Salam Perkenalan...Click here for English version.
Gambar profil di Dataran Masjidil Haram semasa musim haji 1434H/2013M.
Assalamualaikum, saya Abdul Hadi As'ad bin Posted by hadiasad in KembaraGD | Apr 17, 2014
- Let's talk about BreakfastReally haven't been doing a lot the past few days, that doesn't involve eating, drinking, reading or sleeping. Bill has become transfixed wit the Oscar Pistorius court case (it is either that or the children's channel some days) Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 14, 2014
- Day 39-42: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, MalaysiaTook some boats to a different city. We watched the new Captain America movie. Not bad! They have decent arcades here, too! Went to the museum. Checked out the market. Hung out on a Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- Day 38: Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe hiked through some jungles and took some boats on the river. Saw some long-tailed macaques. Some weird bugs. Heard some wild boars and saw their markings, but I couldn't see any. The chief of this Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- Day 37: Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, MalaysiaDid this deadly hike up this mountain to these huge limestone formations that look like sharp stalactites but right in the middle of the jungle instead of a cave. The peak we ascended to was only about 1.2k high, Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- Day 36: Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe took some long boats to a couple more caves today. Cool rock formations. One of them was the .. 7th longest cave in the world. 190km long? It's the largest cave in the world by Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- Day 35: Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe had to take a little plane to get to this park. It's a UNESCO site.
We went to two caves. One had all these cool rock formations. The other was the biggest cave in the Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 12, 2014
- LangkawiOur hotel although it is advertised as a beach hotel is a fifteen minute walk to the nearest beach and in this heat this can take us some time. There are two beaches near us; Pantai Tengah and Pantai Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 11, 2014
Nach so viel Erholung war es am 18.3. an der Zeit Abschied zu nehmen. Da ich ja bereits in Thailand beschlossen hatte, dass ich noch mal nach Indien zurückkehren "muss", was eine drastisch Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Apr 9, 2014
- Climbing in and out of boatsAfter a glorious last day on Koh Kradan; which consisted of Bill and I sitting under a tree, right next to the sea on loungers and occasionally venturing into the sea, we had to leave.
We got a long tailed Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 9, 2014
- On leaving a continent[center][/center]
Six months it was. Six months ago I arrived in Kuala Lumpur for the first time. On that day I knew nothing. Coming ou Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 7, 2014
- Day 34: Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia... Except a fish market. I saw some pretty big sharks cut in half. Only come to this place if you want to see the Niah Caves.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 6, 2014
- Day 33: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia... That's about it. Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 6, 2014
- Day 32: Kuching, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe took a cruise on the wetlands, and we were sitting in the middle of a pod of Irrawaddy fresh water dolphins for about half an hour. We also saw a couple crocs 2 or 3 m long. Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 4, 2014
- Malaysia - Part 2 of 2: Northern Borneo
==Sarawak – northeast corner of Malaysia Borneo==
We departed Penang on the Peninsula of Malaysia and flew to Kuala Lumpur, and from there flew to the island of Borneo to the city of Posted by janejoe in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei & Indonesia | Apr 4, 2014
- Kuala LumpurI have spent the last week hanging out in Kuala Lumpur. This is the second time I have been here and the city continues to grow on me. The backpackers I have been staying at has been fantastic and has Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Apr 3, 2014
- Day 31: Kuching, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe're at a nice hostel. I'd definitely reco it. We hung out yesterday and today with the owner's family. Today we went to an orang-utan reserve, but it couldn't compare to what we'd seen already in Indonesia. Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 3, 2014
- Day 30: Kuching, Sarawak, MalaysiaWe hiked up this mountain that was less than 1km high, but it was a very vertical ascent. Lotsa ropes and ladders. We hiked through the jungle for about 8 hours. Saw a white cicada?, some sweet Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 3, 2014
- Day 29: Kuching, Sarawak, MalaysiaWell, Malaysia seems pretty different from Indonesia already. Much more modern, but the people still seem friendly. We took a tiny boat across the Sungai Sarawak River and walked through some little villages. I saw a monitor Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Apr 1, 2014
- Day 18 - Heading towards ColomboThis is the second of three sea days between stops. Tonight is another Black tie evening, a perfect opportunity to show off some new jewellery. These nights are starting to become a chore, with many passengers griping about them and Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 31, 2014
- Day 17 - At sea moving away from MalaysiaYesterday was a big day so today we take it easy. The news for the last 6 or 7 days has focused on a missing Malaysian Airlines plane. We asked a guard at the cruise terminal yesterday if there was Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 31, 2014
- Malaysia - Part 1 of 2: The Peninsula
===We left the island of Singapore and crossed the border via the causeway into Malaysia. ===
===We spent a total of 14 days in Malaysia of which half of those days were on the penins Posted by janejoe in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei & Indonesia | Mar 27, 2014
- Day 16 - Kuala LumpurWe arrive in Kuala Lumpur late, not just because we left Singapore late but there are fires in Indonesia as well as here so the air is filled with smoke. Apparently visibility during the night was down to 300 metres. Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 20, 2014