- When Can You Make a Value Judgement?When do you get to make a value judgement?
This is a question that I’ve grappled with a lot during my time in Malaysia. I’ve thought about writing a blog for it on awhile but continually avoided it, thinking that with Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Aug 21, 2015
- We Made a Movie!!! (about three months ago . . .)Hey Everyone!
In case you were wondering, I'm still alive and doing well in Bera. Sorry about the blog failure. I've been preoccupied with personal statements, cover letters, and resume writing trying to figure out what my next step after this Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Aug 11, 2015
- Langkawi8th July
This morning we headed to the airport for our 35 minute flight to Langkawi. It was either this or a 3 hour ferry trip and from what I read it could get pretty rough. So it didn’t take me Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 12, 2015
- Penang4th July – This morning we booked out of our hotel early as we had to take the trip back to KL to get our flight to Penang. Once again we had some rain on the way back to KL Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Malajski island hopping iliti ljenčarenje po otocimaGeorgetown (Penang) - Langkawi
Na petak trinaesti smo Paco i mi krenuli dalje prema otoku Penang, svatko na svojoj cesti, stopirajući. Andrewa smo dan ranije ohrabrili da učini isto pa smo se naposljetku istu večer svi zajedno opet našl Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Jul 6, 2015
- Sepilok wildlife adventuresHi everyone,
Here are some videos of our time at Sepilok.
The Proboscis Monkeys at their Sanctuary near Sepilok.
In 1994, while embarking on Oil Palm Plantation development near the mangrove swamps of the Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 4, 2015
- Malacca AKA Melaka2nd July – Today we said farewell to KL and headed south 144km to Malacca or Melaka as the Malaysians say. This historical city has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 7 July 2008.
Once we had settled Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Kinabatangan River creaturesI'm a bit behind Nicola with my video posts, but here is a short compilation of some of the animals we encountered on the Kinabatangan River in Borneo.
Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur29th June – We had a relaxing morning in the hotel this morning before departing for the airport. Today we flew from Sandakan to Kuala Lumpur. We arrived in KL around 4.30 pm. The airport is 55km south of the Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Sandakan to Selingan Turtle Island and back27th June – Today we had breakfast and checked out of the hotel for an 8.30 start. We headed down to the jetty to take a one hour boat trip to Selingan Island. This island is part of the Turtle Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Sepilok to Sandakan26th June – This morning we departed the Sepilok Nature Resort. We wish we could have stayed longer as it was a great place to stay.
This morning was the day we had been waiting for. We Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 26, 2015
- Kinabatangan River to Sepilok25th June – This morning we were up bright and early for another boat trip down the river. We headed off at 6.30am. There wasn’t as much about, however we did get to see crocodiles and some more long tailed Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 25, 2015
- Adelaide to Kinabatangan River BorneoWell we finally got both time and internet to put up the first part of our blog. Hope you enjoy.
21st June – We had an early start this morning to make sure we got to the airport on time. We Posted by shaneandnicola in Borneo Malaysia 2015 | Jun 25, 2015
- PenangCaught a coach up north for 5 hours to what I thought was a small town.
Met 2 guys on the bus and we were all shocked to see a massive mall and h&m srejwho checked into my hostel and Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Kuala LumpurGot a morning flight to Kuala Lumpur, jumped on the KLIA express train to Sentral before getting the monorail to the hostel. Dropped off my stuff and started to explore
Jumped back on the monorail and started to walk to Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- English CampI should preface this post with fully admitting that it's a cop out post. I haven't had time to write anything and in all honesty with graduate school fellowship applications on my mind and agenda right now, I probs won't Posted by remullin in Year of the Rabbit | Jun 15, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDay One
My flight from Almaty has just touched down at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The flight was just over 12 hours long, but I had to make a connection in Abu Dhabi in the United Posted by acrm2015 in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 8, 2015
- Malezija, odmor za psihuKuala lumpur - Ipoh
Prvi utisak - zeleno. Pogledom iz aviona na sve te silne palme odmah nam je bilo jasno da ih za nešto iskorištavaju. Naime, Malezija je glavni izvoznik palminog ulja koji se radi od njenih oraščića.
Tek je Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Jun 2, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur - MalaysiaAfter a great Breakfast, I was picked up to go on the City Tour. I should have guessed that when my original bus had broken airconditioning that it would not bode well for the rest of the tour. I was Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 30, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur - MalaysiaThis morning I walked back to the Twin Towers to check out the symphony lake, will have to go back at night to check it out then as the show was great during the day.
I then caught the Monorail to Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 30, 2015
- Day 1Saying goodbye to everyone ws hard, but I had the State of Origin to distract me.
The Flight was on time, but I still hardly got any sleep as it was not to comfortable.
I arrived at the Park Royal Hotel and Posted by bekstar5 in Bek's Trip to South East Asia | May 28, 2015
- KL Hop-On Hop-OffOne of the cheapest way to travel is to travel within one's own country. With this in mind, I went on a 1-day trip within KL itself using the very convenient Hop-on Hop-off bus.
Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | May 19, 2015
- Mossy ForestIt has been an exhausting, both physically and mentally, yet the most rewarding, satisfying and fun hike in the mossy forest.
Our journey started from KL at 2.30am and we reached Brinchang around 7am. Five of us met up with the Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 10, 2015
- THE ADVENTURE FOR 2015 BEGINS!
===Tuesday 5th May 2015 (day one)===
Departure day has finally come around. The last week has been somewhat busy. Turning half a century last week and th Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 13, 2015
- Revisit Jiangnan - Shanghai, Nanjing, Sozhou ...===I like travelling and photographing. Beautiful scenery are my focus.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/748332/IMG_9402.jpg caption=IMG_9402 Posted by lehan47 in My Journey 我的旅途 | May 9, 2015