- The Leech Trek
The Leech Trek. The trek which was the most horrifying, disgusting and scary trek for every single one in Yr 9. We went through the tracks, into the deep green jungle, mak Posted by Saanika in The Trips You Have Never Heard Of | Nov 21, 2016
- The Raft Building Competition
Long long time ago, in the 1990s, there was a small 8 year old kid whose name was Saanika who just for the second time had gone alone for a school trip out of Singapore to Posted by Saanika in The Trips You Have Never Heard Of | Nov 21, 2016
- The Speedboat Ride
The Speedboat Ride. It is of no worth to go to Malaysia without having a speedboat ride to travel in the man-made river of Belum which is 4 times of the size of Singapore. Belum. Posted by Saanika in The Trips You Have Never Heard Of | Nov 21, 2016
- The Rain disguise as a waterfall[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/862615/IMG_0284.jpg caption= Walking along the river Posted by Writer of Words in The man made lake | Nov 21, 2016
- Before the trekAs the speed boats came to a stop, one by one, Year 9 Chatsworth International students, were jumping onto the land, to start their trek. And look, OMG, it’s really her! Yu Nyudo! Yu Nyudo, is a world class indoor Posted by Doglover123 in What Happens When I Go Outside | Nov 21, 2016
- Swimming At Royal Belum National ParkOnce upon a time, there was a girl. Her name was Yu, she had a mother, a father and 2 sisters, lived in sunny Singapore, and had a very privileged life. One day, she was at Royal Belum National Park Posted by Doglover123 in What Happens When I Go Outside | Nov 20, 2016
- The Orang Asli TribeMaking Preparations to leave.
Here we were trying to get to know what we were going to to do for the half day. I payed attention. They told that first of all we will be head Posted by Saanika in The Trips You Have Never Heard Of | Nov 20, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Our First Activity
Hi Mrs. Hoff,
Let me just tell you about this fascinating trip I went on with my school friends just a few days ago. The day we got there was when we all caught a whiff of Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- The Start Of A Journey With the many things that happened on CEW that are worth mentioning the journey itself to get to the houseboats to many was considered a big part of CEW. It began with us having to meet at Terminal 2 of Posted by bdickevans21 in The Penang River Madness | Nov 20, 2016
- Sepang, MalaysiaMy last stop before returning was in Kuala Lumpur, partly because it was the cheapest way to get back but also because the Formula 1 Grand Prix was in town. I caught a late flight from Manila and ended up Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 30, 2016
- Historic MelakaToday we were heading to Melaka. We made our way to the BTS and found out that buses left every 15 minutes to Melaka, how convenient. We booked tickets for 10 am which was essentially right away. The bus station Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Nov 4, 2016
- Muddy Waters : Historic Kuala LumpurAfter a simple breakfast of toast and jam (the days of lovely Burmese breakfasts were over), we managed to track down Ryan's clothes. They'd ended up in the dorms by mistake and it only took talking to a few staff Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Oct 29, 2016
- Mosques, museums and towersWe walked toward the National Mosque and the Islamic Arts and Culture Museum. The museum, which we didn't know much about before visiting, had an impressive collection of intricate dioramas of mosques from around the world, including the Middle East, Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Oct 19, 2016
- Exploring Muzium Negara and surroundingsAfter getting to sleep in courtesy of the time difference and exhaustion, we inquired about laundry. We hoped that KL, being a large and modern enough city, would have a laundromat. Sure enough it did, according the woman at the Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Oct 18, 2016
- Late arrival in Kuala LumpurAfter nearly a month in Myanmar, we'd reached our final hours. Our flight and shuttle were late enough that we could have a nice breakfast at the hostel and relax for a bit. On the menu this morning were eggs, Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Oct 14, 2016
- Muzeum sztuki islamskiejW niedzielę wróciliśmy do Kuala Lumpur. Jeszcze na lotnisku Langkawi Dawid, nie spodziewając się wysokiego ciśnienia w słuchawce z wodą w kabinie z toaletą turecką, zaoferował przypadkowy prysznic współkorzystającym z sąsiednich kabin.
Główną atrakcją Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Oct 11, 2016
- LangkawiWyspa Langkawi leżąca na zachodnimi wybrzeżu Malezji przy granicy z Tajlandią była drugim celem naszej podróży. Wylądowaliśmy na wyspie w czwartek po zmroku. Trwający niecałą godzinę lot umiliła nam konwersacja z siedzącym obok Japończykiem, będącym na ro Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Oct 11, 2016
- Malezja, nasz pierwszy cel podróżyKuala Lumpur jest dużym hubem lotniczym w Azji. Miasto to niespodziewanie okazało się pierwszym celem naszej podróży (przypuszczaliśmy, że prędzej czy później zmienimy tu tylko samolot).
Do Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Oct 7, 2016
- Malaysia part 4 We leave the stability of Kuala Lumpur and board our bus to the Cameron Highlands for our 4 days with the Asli Tribe, might I say with a lot of trepidation!!!
Ask the driver to drop you off at Ringlet I Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 20, 2016
- Days 232 & 233 - Kuala LumpurAprès quelques jours de repos, nous partons pour la capitale, Kuala Lumpur. L'aéroport de Miri est tout petit, il n'est pas difficile de trouver son chemin. Il y a ceux qui prennent l'avion classique pour les vols domestiques, et il Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Aug 5, 2016
- Days 229 to 231 - MiriDe retour à Miri, nous en profitons pour nous relaxer à l’hôtel et profiter de la piscine. Au programme : repos.
La piscine de l'hôtel, bien sympa :
Avec l’humidité, le clavier de Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Aug 5, 2016