- The MaldivesThe Maldives are an odd place, an odd country, and we give advice to all who would come here - don’t make an effort to do so. The country consists of 26 atolls into which its 1200 islands are Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Mar 19, 2013
- Life of PiIf you haven't seen Life of Pi, you really should! It's a beautiful movie about a boy cast away on a lifeboat after his ship sinks with a cast of characters represented by a Bengali tiger, a zebra, a hyena Posted by Travelosophy in Views from the Road | Feb 3, 2013
- Budget Maldives. Maafushi island.I see that many people are interested in a budget holiday in the Maldives and decided to share my experience of travel in this heavenly place for little money. Maybe my experience will help someone save the family budget.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Carolyn9 in Budget Maldives. Maafushi island. | Nov 30, 2012
- Gan,MaldivesLanded at Gan Airport, then had to take a water taxi to our little Island 'Amari Addu', it only took 20 minutes! A bit scary as it was pitch black and the boat didn't seem to have any Posted by Lilla Merrick in Travel Expedition 2012 | Mar 2, 2012
- The MaldivesImagine a country that is made of up of over 1,000 tiny islands (one of the biggest is 2km by 2km). Then imagine that each island is surrounded by its own coral reef, white soft sands, and crystal clear Posted by jessndave in Asian Adventures | Nov 24, 2011
- Paradise and Shark Bait
Just in the airport waiting for our next flight so thought we’d give a little update to our blog on our Honeymoon in the Ma Posted by GarethandCat in We're on our way to OZ! | Sep 18, 2011
- Trains, Seaplanes and Horseboxmobiles.[im Posted by GarethandCat in We're on our way to OZ! | Sep 9, 2011
- FarewellsWe've been made to feel very special the last couple of days. Our teachers have given us all gifts to say thank you for coming and made us try on traditional gowns and did our hair for us. It was Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 24, 2011
- The Last WeekThis week has been pretty hectic. Luckily it's mostly an opt in system otherwise we would all be run into the ground. The kids loved all the Australian gifts we brought over for them. They keep asking for our contact Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 21, 2011
- Week ThreeIt's been a while since I've updated. We all had a pretty relaxed week of school. Lots of us got sick for a day or two and stayed in for a morning. Here's another picture of my class.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396756/P7060570.jpg caption= Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 16, 2011
- More School and a Weekend to RememberToday my usual teacher was sick so I was only at school until 11am. Below is a picture of the school. The dirt section needs to be planted and Ahjib said that we can plan it and help plant if Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 9, 2011
- First Day of SchoolI was uploading my photos from school today onto the laptop to back them up incase I lost them and the laptop had a freak out and corrupted and deleted them. Oh the irony.
My temperature was down today (a perfect Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 5, 2011
- Getting sickJust so mum and dad don't freak out when they read this I'm going to start by saying I am fine and am feeling much better.
I woke yesterday morning feeling groggy with a bit of a headache which is Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 2, 2011
- More Lazy Days Below is a photograph of a few boys Tom, Cob, Maddie and I played soccer with. To start they were quite shy but once we got on the field and started playing stacks of other kids flocked to the field. Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jul 1, 2011
- Another Relaxing DayLat night a few of the locals came into our common room and taught some of us how to dance Maldivian style and how to play the drums. I was so tired I managed to fall asleep even though the Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jun 29, 2011
- OrientationIt took us over 24 hours to reach Thinadoo. We were held up at Male airport for a couple of extra hours and thought we'd missed our connecting flight but fortunately they held the flight for us. We arrived around Posted by SusannahBinsted in Maldives | Jun 28, 2011
- How To Heal A broken YouGet His /Her Picture and stare at it blankly. At the television, the radio, the mirror, the ground, the ceiling, people on the street, and pretty much everything in your field of vision.
Do not let more than fifteen minutes Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Jun 19, 2011
- I Carry That In My HeartYou had me at my worst yesterday.
I was never so proud telling you all those bitchy words. I never wanted to cast words so meaningless as hell hath no fury cast by a woman scorned. Specially to a Bitch that Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Jun 19, 2011
- Life as It Is.."I cheated."
2 words that hurts like hell. I knew It was coming. I was just not ready for it.
Should I get mad? Maybe I should. But for what purpose?
I am trying so hard to rationalize this.
I do not expect Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Jun 19, 2011
- SerendipityWho did not watch that movie?
Starring John Cusack and kate Beckinsale. Lovely couple. Cute love story.
A $5 bill and a book. They left it all out on destiny.
After 7 years fate found them.
I mean c'mon it does not happen Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | May 28, 2011
- I need a BOOZE
I sat still in the flat's couch. Trying to shake off the boredom and the wanting to escape feeling.
I'm bored. have you ever get to that point where all you could see are the same pattern that you get to Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | May 27, 2011
- I miss BLOGGING This blog was created from love and inspiration.
I had all the wonderful memories flowing everytime I will add an entry.
HAD.. past tense..
I woke up one morning that I have to write a goodbye letter to someone I never thought Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | May 24, 2011
- He's Just Not That Into You
He's Just Not That Into You
by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
Cut your losses and don't waste your time . Why stay in some weird dating limbo when you can move on to what will surely be better Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 26, 2011
- A lovestory Part 4After I closed the door that day. I already bid farewell to everything. Including the "What Might Have Been" part.
I tried not to ask the "what - if" questions too.
I knew then that in this journey, the journey that I Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 18, 2011
- No longer A Teenage Love Story Part 3Yeah, I decided to change the title first off kasi, from 14 - 15, In this cut I was 22 years old.
But you are not mistaken, this is really the Part 3 of the same title.
It was a long Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 17, 2011