- Teenage Love Story (PART DEUX)Summer 1992
After graduation, I got busy thinking about what to do.
What course to take, not too much option about the University or College I will attend to. I do not have the luxury for that neither, my Mom's budget too, Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 17, 2011
- Magulo KaInaantay kita, sabi mo kasi mag o online ka,
Ito yung mga panahon na nagpapasalamat ako
dahil high tech na, mundo mo, mundo ko
Mayamaya, umilaw na ng green pangalan mo
Cue ko na, ibig sabihin "andito na ako.."
Paano ko ba sisimulan?
hi Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 13, 2011
- .. First rAin in MaléI used to love it when it rains!
But do not even think that I DO NOT LOVe rain anymore, it is just kind of weird.
I have been in The Maldives for over a month now.
My best bud here in the Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 13, 2011
- I Exist!What do you with a space?
I had long gone winding up with a thought of my own personal space.
No noise, no someone bugging me
No rush in the morning, no need for forced cooking and waking up stuff.
I guess, I got Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Apr 11, 2011
- SATURDAY - APR. 2MALÉ, MALDIVES
The North Malé Atoll, straight ahead. We anchored near this 1 square mile island, which is the capital of the Republic of the Maldives, Asia’s tiniest n Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 3 | Apr 3, 2011
- THe Arti Beach
It was a very hot afternoon here.
32 degree celsius the most.
The gang and I figured out that maybe we could tour around Malé. THere were not much to do here. No malls. One movie house.
W Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Mar 27, 2011
- leaving the Philippines March 3, 2011 around 945PM (Philiipine Time)
I was staring at my luggage.
All filled up with everything I need. Time check.. Luggage check... clothes... few of toiletries. ( Cuz I was so scared that I may not be able to buy Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Mar 24, 2011
- Welcome, Malé!We took off from Singapore ( 515PM ) I never thought that there was what we called a time zone.
I kind'a called myself stupid ( basically) because I am a travel agent for 5 friggin years.
Anyhoo, I also appeace myself Posted by ChillinwithIce in The Sunny Side of LIfe | Mar 23, 2011
- Day 6Location: Baros, Maldives
The day unfortunately started with the cancellation of our Male excursion due to a lack of interest (there had to be at least 6 people interested). We were a little disappointed, but we are finding it very easy Posted by Anthonyn in Baros, Maldives 2011 | Mar 17, 2011
- Day 5Location: Baros, Maldives
While we didn’t get up at 06:30, we did get up at 07:00! Following a very strong cup of coffee and a small bar of US$5.00 chocolate from the mini bar, we got dressed and headed out to Posted by Anthonyn in Baros, Maldives 2011 | Mar 16, 2011
- Day 4Location: Baros, Maldives
So, not excessive amounts to tell you about today since we decided to conform to the stereotypical Maldivian holiday and do nothing!
In my previous blog entry, I mentioned that we were going to go snorkelling this morning Posted by Anthonyn in Baros, Maldives 2011 | Mar 15, 2011
- Day 3Location: Baros, Maldives
We awoke on the first morning at around 8am after a wonderful 11ish hour sleep feeling fully refreshed. First thing I did was to open the curtains to reveal the wonderful view from our bed, pristine sands, Posted by Anthonyn in Baros, Maldives 2011 | Mar 15, 2011
- Days 1&211th March 2011
Location: Manchester Airport to Baros, Maldives via Dubai
Forget the technical difficulties on the A380 while sat on the ground at Manchester for 3 hours. Forget the uncertainty of what was going to happen to our trip and the Posted by Anthonyn in Baros, Maldives 2011 | Mar 15, 2011
- Luxury Yacht Cruise in the Maldives
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/327999/DSC02 Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Aug 9, 2010
- Mike's underwater snaps==Here's some underwater snaps of our wee snorkeling trips from the water villa....==
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by mikemw in The Adventures of the Celtic Bedouins | Dec 27, 2010
- Merry Christmas Everyone!
We hope you have all had an amazing day and are suitable stuffed with some yummy food in front of a fire somewhere!
We haven't had a very Christmassy Christmas-the past few days have been s Posted by lesleymw in The Adventures of the Celtic Bedouins | Dec 25, 2010
- Landing in Paradise
Well, it’s official, we’ve found somewhere that’s hotter and more humid than Abu Dhabi! But despite all that, we’re thrilled as it’s been raining too! No, we’re not crazy, we just haven’ Posted by lesleymw in The Adventures of the Celtic Bedouins | Dec 23, 2010
- The Island LifeWe've been on Nairafu for 3 days now and were pretty much in the swing of things. island life is pretty simple. Hang out, help out a bit with the volunteer work (channys in preschool until aerobics starts Posted by vandassey in .kyle and channys great adventure. | Oct 19, 2010
- The Sunny Side of LifeWe FINALLY touched down in Male, Capital of the Maldives after a looooooong day of flights and lay overs. First impression was; wow this place is amazingly beautiful, and its hotter than it is beautiful. For those who Posted by vandassey in .kyle and channys great adventure. | Oct 16, 2010
- MaldivesA last minute decision to travel to the Maldives with a few mates was an awesome decision, Posted by danielfeet in These feet were meant for walking | Oct 13, 2010
- Our last eveningWe went to Tamara Spa for a massage again on our last day. It was a really good session...very relaxing and soothing. We chose the Terra Magica massage. The therapist used a mineral based emulsion and massaged with deep kneading Posted by cintap in The Garland of Flowers | Jun 3, 2010
- Ocean Adventure - Whale Sharks and Dolphins!After breakfast, we headed to the reception to wait for our guide to take us on the Ocean Adventure. We were pleased to find out that we were the only ones going on this excursion! That means its almost like Posted by cintap in The Garland of Flowers | Jun 3, 2010
- Dhangethi and SnorkellingToday we went on an excursion to visit a nearby island called Dhangethi. Before we boarded the boat, the resort staff told me I had to cover up from shoulders to knees as it is a Muslim country and the Posted by cintap in The Garland of Flowers | Jun 3, 2010
- Feeding the Sting RaysEvery night at 9pm, the resort guests are treated to an amazing experience - sting ray and fish feeding at the jetty. We finally made it to watch it tonight.
By 8.30pm, a few sting rays were spotted swimming into the Posted by cintap in The Garland of Flowers | Jun 2, 2010
- Sunrise till sunsetWe were out on the beach early in the morning (5.30am) and watched the sunrise as the girls played in the sand and water. We took lots of photographs and had a great time building sandcastles and just splashing around Posted by cintap in The Garland of Flowers | Jun 2, 2010