- The Republic of Malta===Easter in Malta===
After spending a couple of months planning a camper van holiday around Wales, we decided last minute that we wanted to spend time in the sun before our wedding. And what better place to visit for 7 Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Aug 13, 2015
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” [b][/b]People wrote plenty of different blogs about travelling. Some of them exciting, some are funny, another one are boring and full of unnecessary info. But no matter how they are and what you read, it will never substitute to you Posted by beautyeyes in Notes of Cheerful Pilgrim | Aug 12, 2015
- MALTA HERE I COME!
Wednesday 22nd July 2015 (day seventy-seven)
Koblenz to Frankfurt by train then fly to Malta
Had an easy morning, actually slept late so must have needed it aft Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 24, 2015
- MaltaMerħba lill Malta!
This. Place. Is. Awesome.
After two weeks of tracking through glaciers and over the frozen tundra of Scandinavia, this little rock in the middle of the Mediterranean was a very welcome sight!
[img=htt Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 28, 2015
- Valletta and beyondHaving started our trip by walking the city, we continued it in much the same way. The public bus system in Malta is wonderful, particulary for us staying in Floriana where we had a 5 min walk past numerous churches Posted by TandTtravel in Europe 2015 | May 28, 2015
- Malta and family remembranceAfter a long flight we finally arrived in Rome and made our way to the hotel. I'd booked something in walking distance and had checked the route before I left home, but being tired and my usual confused self, when Posted by TandTtravel in Europe 2015 | May 28, 2015
- MALTAMonday 13 October, we boarded a Turkish Airlines flight back to Istanbul then on to Malta.
Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Oct 22, 2014
- MaltaWednesday 3rd September, - Paris to Malta
Our property manager came around about 11.45am for us to hand back the key and off we took, bags in tow and walked the 1km to the station and boarded the train Posted by GailJones in 2014 European Cruises + Paris, Malta, UK | Sep 8, 2014
- Day 39 - Valletta, MaltaOur third last port and we have a half day tour booked to see some of Malta's best sights. We deliberately chose an excursion that was mainly us sitting on the coach looking at the sights. The downside of this Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | May 1, 2014
- Day 38 - At seaAgain today we have the usual at sea activities, but there are no more Port talks. This afternoon, after Battle of the sexes finished the Captain gave a 'Virtual Bridge Tour' in the Palladium theatre. Christine went along, sat close Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 27, 2014
- Day Eighteen - At SeaThis is the only sea day for this segment of the cruise. Charlie and I hit the gym in the morning. We attended a port talk on Croatia, and went to one of the lounges to see the Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 18, 2014
- Day Seventeen - Valletta, MaltaWell, we knew this streak of perfection couldn't last. Today was the day of missed connections.
We started with a beautiful arrival at the Valletta harbor. You can understand why this is one of the sites that they use to film Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 17, 2014
- Victory Day in Malta [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/607890/0FE057E62219AC6817F73 Posted by Mooki66 in The Adventures of Mooki, Pa and Lara | Sep 9, 2013
- More MaltaWe have now finally seen Mdina at night; it was even more quiet and peaceful after dark than during the day. After a nice dinner we checked out the views from the Fontanella Tea Gardens across north east Malta while Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jul 2, 2013
- GozoWe took the ferry over to Gozo last Wednesday with our car and spent the day driving around. We followed a similar route to that on which Michael and Bernice took us a couple of years ago. We largely found Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jul 1, 2013
- First days in MaltaOur day of travel to Malta from Crete was a challenging one to say the least. The alarm went off at 3.00am for a 4.15am cab ride to Chania airport and the first of our 3 flights for the day. Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jun 26, 2013
- More cruising and snoozing
Up early, checked the weather and then set sail across the Malta canal over t Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | Jun 7, 2013
- Our adventure starts!May 26
After checking out of our lovely accommodation in Valetta we met up with A&G who came across for breakfast at a local cafe. We spent the rest of the day meandering around the back streets and just mingled Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | Jun 6, 2013
- Ahhh Roma !!!After a brief stopover in Hong Kong we landed in Rome ready to catch our connection to Valletta Malta. Immediately you could tell we were in Rome by the way the women and men were dressed and the number of Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | May 25, 2013
- Here we go !!After a hectic six months it's time to recharge the batteries. ......
What better way than to go sailing around Malta and Sicily ????
After a kind offer to join Allan and Gloria (Adelaide) on their yacht, we flew out end of Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | May 25, 2013
- Prehistoric Malta
This morning I went to the town of Paolo to visit the Hypogeum, a stone age undergroun Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 16, 2013
- Mdina, Dingli and rabbit stew[img=http://pho Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 15, 2013
- Gozo & Blue Lagoon[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/403576/IMG_2632.jpg caption=Ggantija temp Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 14, 2013
- Malta[img=http://photo Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 13, 2013
- MaltaHeading to Malta I had all these people chatting to me at the airport! Getting there about 3.5 hours early the check in hadn't even opened yet so I started chatting to an elderly couple in front of me, and Posted by Claire.Miller in Claire's Euro Trip 2013 | May 10, 2013