- Day 39 - Valletta, MaltaOur third last port and we have a half day tour booked to see some of Malta's best sights. We deliberately chose an excursion that was mainly us sitting on the coach looking at the sights. The downside of this Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | May 1, 2014
- Day 38 - At seaAgain today we have the usual at sea activities, but there are no more Port talks. This afternoon, after Battle of the sexes finished the Captain gave a 'Virtual Bridge Tour' in the Palladium theatre. Christine went along, sat close Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 27, 2014
- Day Eighteen - At SeaThis is the only sea day for this segment of the cruise. Charlie and I hit the gym in the morning. We attended a port talk on Croatia, and went to one of the lounges to see the Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 18, 2014
- Day Seventeen - Valletta, MaltaWell, we knew this streak of perfection couldn't last. Today was the day of missed connections.
We started with a beautiful arrival at the Valletta harbor. You can understand why this is one of the sites that they use to film Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 17, 2014
- Victory Day in Malta [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/607890/0FE057E62219AC6817F73 Posted by Mooki66 in The Adventures of Mooki, Pa and Lara | Sep 9, 2013
- St. Paul's Bay, MaltaI was not born in Malta and I remember nothing of the island, however hard I try to. I was only six months old when my parents moved there in 1972, and despite remembering nothing about the place, it has Posted by JamesBlake in Adventures in Querencia | Jul 10, 2013
- More MaltaWe have now finally seen Mdina at night; it was even more quiet and peaceful after dark than during the day. After a nice dinner we checked out the views from the Fontanella Tea Gardens across north east Malta while Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jul 2, 2013
- GozoWe took the ferry over to Gozo last Wednesday with our car and spent the day driving around. We followed a similar route to that on which Michael and Bernice took us a couple of years ago. We largely found Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jul 1, 2013
- First days in MaltaOur day of travel to Malta from Crete was a challenging one to say the least. The alarm went off at 3.00am for a 4.15am cab ride to Chania airport and the first of our 3 flights for the day. Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Jun 26, 2013
- More cruising and snoozing
Up early, checked the weather and then set sail across the Malta canal over t Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | Jun 7, 2013
- Our adventure starts!May 26
After checking out of our lovely accommodation in Valetta we met up with A&G who came across for breakfast at a local cafe. We spent the rest of the day meandering around the back streets and just mingled Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | Jun 6, 2013
- Ahhh Roma !!!After a brief stopover in Hong Kong we landed in Rome ready to catch our connection to Valletta Malta. Immediately you could tell we were in Rome by the way the women and men were dressed and the number of Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | May 25, 2013
- Here we go !!After a hectic six months it's time to recharge the batteries. ......
What better way than to go sailing around Malta and Sicily ????
After a kind offer to join Allan and Gloria (Adelaide) on their yacht, we flew out end of Posted by naudi's in We are Sailing !!! | May 25, 2013
- Prehistoric Malta
This morning I went to the town of Paolo to visit the Hypogeum, a stone age undergroun Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 16, 2013
- Mdina, Dingli and rabbit stew[img=http://pho Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 15, 2013
- Gozo & Blue Lagoon[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/403576/IMG_2632.jpg caption=Ggantija temp Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 14, 2013
- Malta[img=http://photo Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | May 13, 2013
- MaltaHeading to Malta I had all these people chatting to me at the airport! Getting there about 3.5 hours early the check in hadn't even opened yet so I started chatting to an elderly couple in front of me, and Posted by Claire.Miller in Claire's Euro Trip 2013 | May 10, 2013
- VallettaAbby has gone from bad to worse, and now seems to have an ear infection alongside the sore throat and head cold that she has been nursing. As she was too sick to go out, Dad stayed behind to act Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Feb 2, 2013
- Exploring Malta and PlaymobilIt is a sunny day in Malta and a good day for travelling for three of us at least. Unfortunately, Abby’s head cold is blossoming and she now has a bit of an earache but is still soldiering on.
Exiting Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jan 31, 2013
- Natural Gozo and an Evening Feast[float=left][/float]Muriel and I started the day with a morning walk around one side of the Xlendi Bay. The walkway starts below our apartment and runs along the inne Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jan 31, 2013
- Gotta Go to Gozo - RepublishedGozo is proving to be simply a wonderful place to recharge and appreciate God's beautiful handiwork. I love the sandy arid cliffs combined with the green of the terraces and the blue-green colours of the bays. It seems to soothe Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jan 29, 2013
- Gorgeous Gozo[float=right][/float]It is still a little hard to get our heads around the fact that we are visiting the tenth smallest country (approximate in Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jan 28, 2013
- Malta: Another Country to ExploreThis morning we got to wake up nice and early for a plane flight. It was quite refreshing. Haha, just kidding. We got up at quarter to five, and by six o'clock we had grabbed some individually wrapped muffins from Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jan 28, 2013
- The Maltese were not Cross!We arrived in Malta to warmth and sun, something we have rather come to depend on. Malta is a small island, about the same size as Grand Cayman but is something akin to Italy meets North Africa and the Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Nov 11, 2012