- Teach Woes (and a dash of puppies)This has certainly been the most exhausting and emotionally taxing week so far on my adventure. This week I started teaching, and I have been in a whirl wind of frustration, fear and trying my best to figure things Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Aug 21, 2014
- Cockroach Kingdom and New BeginningsYo, yo, yiggidy, yo
So firstly, one of the volunteers in my group filmed a TON of stuff during orientation and made this amazing video about our experience. Here is the youtube link, you should give it a watch, it’s Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Aug 16, 2014
- Sharks, Shells and Saying goodbyeWell it has been a crazy few days for me!
First of all, I saw and swam with my first shark! In fact I am currently one of the only few volunteers who has seen one. The other night Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Aug 13, 2014
- Fears, Friends and Frolicking Hello my eastern time zone friends,
I have survived another exhausting (and exciting) week in Majuro. This week we were working on our practicum projects for orientation. We were split into different groups based on the age group we Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Aug 9, 2014
- The History of Bikini Atoll and some happier tidbits Hello my Gablogers (I wanted to give you a fun cool name like “Beliebers” ect….so get ready for some corny openings in the next few posts)
It’s been a lovely end of my first week in my Majuro Paradise. I Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Aug 2, 2014
- Newest Thought BubbleHello all!
So not much has changed since my last post on Sunday, but I have the chance to get on the internet today and I’m not sure when I will get this chance again. Our schedule keeps changing pretty Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Jul 28, 2014
- Opening statement and three days across the globeHello all! I’m not really sure if there is a “right” way to keep a blog…. So my plan over the next year is to use this piece of the internet as a sort of inner monologue. Ideally it Posted by gabbyfo in Humidity and Happiness | Jul 26, 2014
- The Continental Micronesia Island Hopper
Map: Manila to Mexico City. Move cursor over dots to show location names.
Interesting History: [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_Galleons|The Manila - Mexico Galleons (click)]]
Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Apr 21, 2011