Blog Entries tagged 'Melbourne'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Melbourne'
- After 35 hours, we've arrived ...We started at 9:30 on Saturday morning in the Qantas Lounge in Melbourne - 35 hours later, 12:30 pm on Sunday and we arrived in our apartment in Rome.
Incident free until David was sick coming into Singapore - the lengths Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 15, 2013
So after another early start it was off to Auckland airport to catch our 6:30 flight to Melbourne. Whilst we were sad to leave New Zealand, the thought of seeing M Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Jun 12, 2013
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- On The Road AgainSo were leaving Melbourne tomorrow! It is the most bittersweet feeling right now. We are truly in love with this city, it hurts to leave, but at the same time we're beyond ready to get travelling again! We have so Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Apr 28, 2013
- Adventures in Victoria, and a minor purchase...Melbourne was where jet-lag hit for the first time; after a 7-hour flight that did not allow enough time for sleep, a time difference that left us at odds and a hostel that refused to let us check in for Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Apr 9, 2013
- Weekend WarriorsSTD!!! haha its not what you think... according to our awesome Canadian friend, Anthony, its the new theme for the trip... sun, tan, drinks... we're getting our own reality show here soon ;)
So since we are both working Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Mar 24, 2013
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jan 14, 2013
- Melbourne's Own Manhattanhenge
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jan 14, 2013
- MelbourneHaving gotten a feel for Melbourne on Friday, we revisited the market on Saturday morning to find some breakfast. After weaving through the narrow aisles of delis and shopfronts, we found a shop selling enormous almond croissants- perfect for me, Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 11, 2012
- MelbourneIs what I head from James just as we were picking our bags up to walk out the door and drive to the airport this morning. In spite of the fact that we are travelling on domestic flights and don’t Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 7, 2012
- A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Part One[center][/center]
Distance covered so far = 91 Kms
G'Day! (a Posted by SalBolton82 in A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Taking On Oz | Jan 29, 2010
- My first travelling experience in AustraliaI am an exchange student from South Africa studying at Monash University, Melbourne! I arrived here in mid July on a comprehensive exchange program and since then, just like every other student, my money and my time has been spent Posted by globalakie in Australia | Oct 20, 2012
- Pre-Trip ExpectationsSo a friend of mine said I should write down what I expect to get out of my trip but to be honest I am trying not to expect anything, partly because it will ensure I'm never disappointed in anything Posted by Tony's Travels in The Rest of the Americas | Oct 13, 2012
- Melbourne UncoveredAfter dropping the camper we walked into town via the Flagstaff Gardens, we arrived at Greenhouse Backpackers with plenty of time in the day to spare, the hostel by the way was another great find, brilliant room, free internet and Posted by Red Shoe Diary in Red Shoe Diary | Oct 9, 2012
- More Adventures in Brisbane and MelbourneFlew from Perth to Brisbane where spent around a week to finish the few things off that didn't get chance to do last time we were in Brisbane.
Whilst in Brisbane went to the Australia zoo which is in a Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Sep 5, 2012
- Another year, another opportunity[[http://melbourneportraitphotographer.com/|]]
[sub][i]Courtesy of my friend, David Cartier, [[http://melbourneportraitphotographer.com/|an amazin Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | Aug 30, 2012
- Return to the cityI applied for my visa yesterday, now I'm sitting here stressing out over whether I'll get it approved or not.
My return to the city is giving me mixed feelings. I'm happy to be back with friends and loved ones, but Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | Aug 1, 2012
- Melbourne Laneway
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jul 24, 2012
- Bye bye bushlifeTime passes by quite quickly. Before I knew it my three months were almost up. In only another two weeks I will again be free to roam this country for a year. One more year. We'll see if I make Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | Jul 11, 2012
- MelbourneWe really enjoyed our trip to Melbourne over an extended Queens Birthday weekend in June. We had been forewarned that it would be "so cold!", and so, I drastically overpacked. It really wasn't that bad. It Posted by Bleaklinson in Canadians Abroad | Jun 26, 2012
- AUSTRALIA i'm Coming To You Again==Australia, We are go Together==
25-29 April 2012
setelah perancangan yang lama, kami berempat iaitu Saya sendiri, Nazarudin, Afirahimi dan Farid.. sebagai kaki travel yang tahap amatur untuk di transfer kepada hardcore. Bermula daripada la Posted by wafieadha in MY Journey..... | Apr 29, 2012
- Live like the DevilWhen you live like the Devil, you gotta pay your dues in Hell.
I'm sure you've heard the words "the only constant is change", a true statement? If so, then how do you adapt to a life where change is not Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | Mar 16, 2012
- feeling more at homeBeen in melbourne coming up to 3 weeks now and the weather has changed from thunder storms to heat wave of close to 40 degrees. Apparently this is normal for Melbourne and is known for 4 weathers in one day. Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Mar 6, 2012
- Bali and Gilis...Bali. A word or destination that many people hear these days and grimace about skeptically. After they say “don’t take drugs” of course… Nevertheless, I was looking forward to a week of relaxing and party before coming Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Feb 26, 2012
- First day in AustraliaWell what a flight!!! longest time of my life but managed to sleep around 8 hours, had 4 meals and got very bored!
Obviously got here safe :) but my head wont remember a thing, people talking at me and its Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Feb 15, 2012