- More to Explore in Mexico City[center]
We love tortas!
A stimulating walk through the park
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 6, 2012
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Beautiful MéxicoWe arrived in Oaxaca City after one of our longest travel days yet: leaving Panama City at about 5:00am and arriving in Oaxaca City early evening. Much of that time was spent on a bus to Oaxaca City from Mexico Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 9, 2014
- Bienvenidos a México!This is our third visit to Mexico and the more we see, the more enchanted we become with this country! Mamiti was here with us 4 years ago in Mexico City but Papiti has never visted so we decided Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014
- TeotihuacanI've only been there twice, but Teotihuacan on a cloudy day is one of my favorite places in the world to visit.
Lots of little, steep steps to ascend the temple
[img=http://p Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 5, 2012
- MexicoFinally!! I have finally been able to get away on a holiday. It feels like it has been such a long time since I last went anywhere. It took us some time for us to decide on somewhere we both Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Sep 24, 2014
- Viva MexicoAfter the amazing thunder and lightning show, I was expecting great things from Mexico. My first taste of my new country was when the immigration officer gave me his phone number and face book details so that he could show Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Sep 23, 2014
- 19 Mexico here we comeMEXICO HERE WE COME
6hr flight to Mexico arrived earlier than expected and picked up by transfer company to our Hotel in Central city area. We liked what we saw on the way.
Very different look to Peru etc. Tidy and more Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Sep 17, 2014
- 20 Pyramids of the Sun and MoonNEXT STOP THE PYRAMIDS OF THE SUN AND MOON.
Wow another long anticipated historical place.
These are quite something I tell you. First view was from a way away looking along the Avenue of the Dead. I actually videoed Mario's explanation of Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Sep 17, 2014
- Puebla, home of the Mexican Revolution We are in Puebla, Mexico where revolution is in the city's soul and where we found the eighth wonder of the world (the Capilla del Rosario, photo at the bottom), but technology isn't feeling so revolutionary to me.
File under lesson Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Aug 29, 2014
- Las Grutas de Tolantongo
So here is a summary of what has happened during the last three days.
The Grutas where actually a bit dangerous. I was wearing flipfl Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 18, 2014
- Real Del Monte
So I have done a little day trip to one of the more famos places around here in Pachuca: the little silver mining town of M Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 12, 2014
- The Caribbean!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hello, lovely people
before uni started I have spent a couple of days in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. A few impressions can be seen in the video and others are Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 1, 2014
- HUATULCO, MEXCIOMy first trip of 2014 was to Huatulco, Mexico. I was hired to photograph a Destination Wedding there :) The bride & groom put me up at the amazing Dreams Huatulco Resort. As I was going through my photos to Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 26, 2014
- PLAYA DEL CARMENThere wasn’t much to report yesterday given we spent 12 hours traveling! It really wasn’t as bad as expected but at one point we did considering trying to fly. We left Caye Caulker at 7 am by boat back to Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 21, 2014
- Bienvenido a México
Though it took a while before I figured out how to get to my gate in Paris, it was nothing compared to the time I spent at the Mexican airport. I arrived a bit late in Mexico Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jul 14, 2014
- Final Day in AcapulcoAugust 10th
This is my last day in Acapulco before I am on my way to Bogota. My flight is around 4pm, so I decided that for the remaining time that I am here I will be going to the Shotover Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 10, 2014
- Acapulco, Mexico!August 9th
I am currently in Acapulco, Mexico! During my visit here, I will be staying at Emporio Acapulco. It is a beautiful 5-star hotel with beach access and only US$84 a night. Today, I went to the beach for a Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 9, 2014
- Paradise BeachIn my travels, I’ve found quite a few splendiferous beaches. Beaches where I did not want to depart from and several I just have to return to. There are even some I would consider calling paradise. A beach that Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | May 25, 2014
- Taxco, the "Silver Town" (2)
The heart of Taxco is Plaza Borda. Here, the town socializes. You can visit the church, eat in its restaurants, buy baskets and silverware, cool down with an ice-cream, st Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | May 14, 2014
- Taxco, the "Silver Town" (1)
Last Easter I took a trip to Taxco (pronounced "Tasco") in Guerrero with a friend. This picturesque [i]p Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | May 8, 2014
- 12 Typical Mexican jobs (Part 1)[b]There are some pretty colorful professions here in this part of the world. It always makes me smile to see most of these personajes because I come from a country where you don't see these jobs. If you visit Mexico Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 30, 2014
- Fresh air, mountains and a lake
About an hour and a half's drive from Mexico City, on the new motorway that cuts out slow windy roads threading Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 17, 2014
- Local weavers making exquisite shawlsTenancingo in the nearby Estado de México is famous for its rebozos, typical Mexican shawls.. and rightly so. Tucked away in crowded back yards or semi-open terrazas on rooftops are an unlikely band of craftsmen clattering away Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 25, 2014