- It's 8:30 in the AM...It's 8:30 in the AM. I just lathered a bunch of coconut oil into my scalp, hoping to rid this dandruffy dry scalp thing, and wrapped a blue bandana around my head to hold it for the day. The morning Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 7, 2014
- Mexico City Day 1Mexico day 1
Thom and I arrived in Mexico City and took a registered cab to our hotel. We will be staying at Hotel San Fransisco in the Historic Centro district. We immediately dropped our bags and headed out to Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Nov 5, 2014
- Back in a Big CityI won't compare New York City and Mexico City, but in my Latin America travels so far, this city feels most like home.
Not surprisingly, the city has kept us busy. In addition to more Spanish classes, I've Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- México lindo!Mexico is amazing! I've always described Mexico as a country where everything comes together perfectly. The people are amazing, the food delicious, the country beautiful and it is so rich in history and culture. Makes for a Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Nov 4, 2014
- Day 9, 10, 11 - La Paz, Todos SantosWe[ Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Nov 4, 2014
- Celebrating San Miguel in SMAReading about San Miguel Allende gave me the impression that this small Mexican city was overrun with Americans. But everything I read also said that it was beautiful. And those descriptions are true: beautiful, lots of art and Americans. But Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- CallejoneadasIt was the last night in Guanajuato and our tour with the "Callejoneadas" was more entertainment than one can imagine - a nighttime walking tour of the city's narrow, hilly streets with Callejoneadas dressed in traditional garb playing all kinds Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- Day 8 Mulegé to LoretoWe took our time leaving Mulegé. We walked Mulegé, a 3-street town, had breakfast and Eric found himself a hat! Productive start to the day. Most hurricane impact we have seen thus far. We travelled about 12 miles Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- RETURN TO CAMPECHE===It was fun to make another trip to Campeche. Our first one in February 2014 was with our friends Dave and Diana. This one in October 2014 was with our friends Eduardo and Diana and their 10 month Posted by keithandhelen in Wander With Keith and Helen | Oct 31, 2014
- Days 5, 6 & 7 San Quintìn, Bahìa de Los Angeles and Mulegé [img=h Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 30, 2014
- GTO en Red SeriesMaybe it was just the altitude, but the colors in Guanajuato seemed amazing. Especially the reds.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/609450/358ACBC1F7FE592B59A125D7549 Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 4- Valle de Guadalupe to San QuintinK[i Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 27, 2014
- Guanajuato, GuanajuatoAfter several weeks of exploring Nicaragua, Panama and a couple of southern Mexican cities, it was time to buckle down and get back to Spanish classes. For five weeks we settled into one of the most fabulous cities I have Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 2&3 San Diego to Valle de GuadalupeDay 2 - San Diego to Valle de Guadalupe
Day 2 started off with an adventure. We Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 26, 2014
- Creating your own travel photography website[b]Travelling to other parts of the globe or living in a different culture has its consequences. Not only does it expand your horizons but it stretches your mind and senses till they bulge and re-shape themselves, steaming and cooking in Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Oct 25, 2014
- RainThere is so much that goes on around it, but school clearly takes up the biggest part of my life here. I teach four classes: Eighth grade, and one seventh grade. I also tutor Andrea twice a Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Oct 22, 2014
- The Princess of Mexican TVAgain, a million things have happened that it is, as always, almost impossible to begin. The easiest thing for me to do is to start where I left off and work my way up to today, by including as many Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 22, 2014
- Cascadas de Agua AzulThis place near Palenque was just so photogenic that we couldn't stop taking pictures. I actually thought it was more pleasant than the more famous and grander Semuc Champey in Guatemala, but it could have just been the weather.
[center][img=http://pho Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 17, 2012
- San Cristobal de Las Casas[center]
They care about fitness in San Cristobal de Las Casas
It's so you're in shape enough to climb up all the hills Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 15, 2012
- More to Explore in Mexico City[center]
We love tortas!
A stimulating walk through the park
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 6, 2012
- Loco[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Oct 11, 2014
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Beautiful MéxicoWe arrived in Oaxaca City after one of our longest travel days yet: leaving Panama City at about 5:00am and arriving in Oaxaca City early evening. Much of that time was spent on a bus to Oaxaca City from Mexico Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 9, 2014
- Bienvenidos a México!This is our third visit to Mexico and the more we see, the more enchanted we become with this country! Mamiti was here with us 4 years ago in Mexico City but Papiti has never visted so we decided Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014