- saludos desde MéxicoShortly after arriving in Cancun Tuesday, we were greeted by a big storm. It was mild and balmy, with lots of wind and rain. From the airport, we took a bus into Cancun and decided to walk from the bus Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Dec 4, 2014
- Food, Glorious FoodLeg 2 of my odyssey had begun uncomfortably thanks to a painful overnight transfer from LA and a sleep-deprived morning at the hostel. I've certainly had better Friday nights.
Once I'd marginally recovered from my zombie-like state I took a wander Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Dec 3, 2014
- Our Mexican journey is over (boo hoo)....TULUM continued.....
Akumal! Snorkeling and spotting sea turtles and sting-rays made for a pretty amazing day!
This place is only a half an hour drive from Tulum and it is amazing! We decided to be adventurous and go Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Nov 30, 2014
- Stress & DetoxI like reading about places I've visited either half way through a stay or as I'm leaving, sometimes completely after. It's just more fun that way!
Tepoztlán is derived from Nahuatl and means "place of abundant copper" or "place of the Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 30, 2014
- WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MEXICO?SO, I havent posted something in a long long while!
First reason: Due to horrible organizations skills in all offices across the university all my exams happened around the same time. Which had not been the plan at all.
Second reason: When Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Nov 22, 2014
- Dia de los Muertos Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 21, 2014
- Mexico City Day 3-Tepoztlán and Día de Muertos
This morning we had an early rise as we were heading to Tepoztlán and it would take us two hours or so the get there. Thom and I decided since we were up early anyway....(time difference I g Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Nov 20, 2014
- The bus journey through Mexico continues!Mexico surprises and delights us at every turn. We are considering moving here....
San Cristobal de las Casas
We visited Cañón del Sumidero today which was an amazing experience!!! The drive from San Cristobal was suppos Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Nov 17, 2014
- Day 15 - Bahìa de Concepcion to Valle de GuadalupeFriday morning we were up before dawn, broke camp and prepared for a LONG drive back north to Valle de Guadelupe. We were on the road @0630 with the sun and headed North. We new it would take Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Nov 9, 2014
- Days 13, 14 - Bahìa de ConcepcionAfter leaving Loreto we drove about 1 1/2 hours to Playa El Burro in Bahìa de Concepcion. We were here last week on our way down and wanted to come back and camp here in here in the Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Nov 9, 2014
- Where are the students?The media in the US and México are covering the disappearance of 43 university students missing from the Mexican state of Guerrero. I think there should be more media coverage in the US since US policy is an integral part Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 9, 2014
- Mexico City Day 2- Coyoacán and Halloween
This morning we woke and started with a breakfast in the hotel Lobby but with realizing there would be some extra time I talked Thom into taking a little adventure walk to this famous churró Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Nov 9, 2014
- New Yorkers in the house!What better way to ease back into thoughts of home and work but to have colleagues from New York join us? For a week I was lucky to have Joan Byron and Elena Conte from the Pratt Center here in Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 8, 2014
- Wonky thoughts: Sundays in the park and on the streets[float=left]
During our month-long stay in Mexico City, Chad and I ventured out along with tens of thousands every Sunday to walk, run and take in a little cardio kick-box Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 8, 2014
- It's 8:30 in the AM...It's 8:30 in the AM. I just lathered a bunch of coconut oil into my scalp, hoping to rid this dandruffy dry scalp thing, and wrapped a blue bandana around my head to hold it for the day. The morning Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 7, 2014
- Mexico City Day 1Mexico day 1
Thom and I arrived in Mexico City and took a registered cab to our hotel. We will be staying at Hotel San Fransisco in the Historic Centro district. We immediately dropped our bags and headed out to Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Nov 5, 2014
- Back in a Big CityI won't compare New York City and Mexico City, but in my Latin America travels so far, this city feels most like home.
Not surprisingly, the city has kept us busy. In addition to more Spanish classes, I've Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- México lindo!Mexico is amazing! I've always described Mexico as a country where everything comes together perfectly. The people are amazing, the food delicious, the country beautiful and it is so rich in history and culture. Makes for a Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Nov 4, 2014
- Day 9, 10, 11 - La Paz, Todos SantosWe[ Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Nov 4, 2014
- Celebrating San Miguel in SMAReading about San Miguel Allende gave me the impression that this small Mexican city was overrun with Americans. But everything I read also said that it was beautiful. And those descriptions are true: beautiful, lots of art and Americans. But Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- CallejoneadasIt was the last night in Guanajuato and our tour with the "Callejoneadas" was more entertainment than one can imagine - a nighttime walking tour of the city's narrow, hilly streets with Callejoneadas dressed in traditional garb playing all kinds Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- Day 8 Mulegé to LoretoWe took our time leaving Mulegé. We walked Mulegé, a 3-street town, had breakfast and Eric found himself a hat! Productive start to the day. Most hurricane impact we have seen thus far. We travelled about 12 miles Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- RETURN TO CAMPECHE===It was fun to make another trip to Campeche. Our first one in February 2014 was with our friends Dave and Diana. This one in October 2014 was with our friends Eduardo and Diana and their 10 month Posted by keithandhelen in Wander With Keith and Helen | Oct 31, 2014
- Days 5, 6 & 7 San Quintìn, Bahìa de Los Angeles and Mulegé [img=h Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 30, 2014
- GTO en Red SeriesMaybe it was just the altitude, but the colors in Guanajuato seemed amazing. Especially the reds.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/609450/358ACBC1F7FE592B59A125D7549 Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 27, 2014