- RainThere is so much that goes on around it, but school clearly takes up the biggest part of my life here. I teach four classes: Eighth grade, and one seventh grade. I also tutor Andrea twice a Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Oct 22, 2014
- The Princess of Mexican TVAgain, a million things have happened that it is, as always, almost impossible to begin. The easiest thing for me to do is to start where I left off and work my way up to today, by including as many Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 22, 2014
- Cascadas de Agua AzulThis place near Palenque was just so photogenic that we couldn't stop taking pictures. I actually thought it was more pleasant than the more famous and grander Semuc Champey in Guatemala, but it could have just been the weather.
[center][img=http://pho Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 17, 2012
- San Cristobal de Las Casas[center]
They care about fitness in San Cristobal de Las Casas
It's so you're in shape enough to climb up all the hills Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 15, 2012
- More to Explore in Mexico City[center]
We love tortas!
A stimulating walk through the park
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 6, 2012
- Loco[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Oct 11, 2014
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Beautiful MéxicoWe arrived in Oaxaca City after one of our longest travel days yet: leaving Panama City at about 5:00am and arriving in Oaxaca City early evening. Much of that time was spent on a bus to Oaxaca City from Mexico Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 9, 2014
- Bienvenidos a México!This is our third visit to Mexico and the more we see, the more enchanted we become with this country! Mamiti was here with us 4 years ago in Mexico City but Papiti has never visted so we decided Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014
- quinceañeraOne of the perks of being an English teacher is that I get to read the about the lives of my strudents. I just finished reading a delightful story by one of m Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Sep 28, 2014
- TeotihuacanI've only been there twice, but Teotihuacan on a cloudy day is one of my favorite places in the world to visit.
Lots of little, steep steps to ascend the temple
[img=http://p Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 5, 2012
- MexicoFinally!! I have finally been able to get away on a holiday. It feels like it has been such a long time since I last went anywhere. It took us some time for us to decide on somewhere we both Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Sep 24, 2014
- Viva MexicoAfter the amazing thunder and lightning show, I was expecting great things from Mexico. My first taste of my new country was when the immigration officer gave me his phone number and face book details so that he could show Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Sep 23, 2014
- Where Have I been?I have been having too much fun. As I mentioned before, I closed the boredom gap with tutoring, teaching ESL on Saturdays, playing tennis every day with my cool Mexican friends, who like to teach me dirty words after Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Sep 21, 2014
- 19 Mexico here we comeMEXICO HERE WE COME
6hr flight to Mexico arrived earlier than expected and picked up by transfer company to our Hotel in Central city area. We liked what we saw on the way.
Very different look to Peru etc. Tidy and more Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Sep 17, 2014
- 20 Pyramids of the Sun and MoonNEXT STOP THE PYRAMIDS OF THE SUN AND MOON.
Wow another long anticipated historical place.
These are quite something I tell you. First view was from a way away looking along the Avenue of the Dead. I actually videoed Mario's explanation of Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Sep 17, 2014
- Puebla, home of the Mexican Revolution We are in Puebla, Mexico where revolution is in the city's soul and where we found the eighth wonder of the world (the Capilla del Rosario, photo at the bottom), but technology isn't feeling so revolutionary to me.
File under lesson Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Aug 29, 2014
- Two Straight Lines
I wish that I could say that this picture depicted my classroom. Although they look so cute in their two straight lines like Madeline in Paris, they aren’t. Th Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 24, 2014
- The Market in the center of townSaturday seems like it was ten years ago, and it is only Wednesday. I started teaching this week, but I will save that for another post. When I signed on for Tampico, I thought about all of the Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 20, 2014
- Las Grutas de Tolantongo
So here is a summary of what has happened during the last three days.
The Grutas where actually a bit dangerous. I was wearing flipfl Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 18, 2014
- FoodJust to put this blog in perspective, when we ran out of propane (two days ago), I had to ask Claire if you could microwave hamburger.
Most of you know that eating is not one of my strong points, but Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 16, 2014
- Hallways at the American School in Tampico[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 13, 2014
- Real Del Monte
So I have done a little day trip to one of the more famos places around here in Pachuca: the little silver mining town of M Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 12, 2014
- BlissAnother day reinforcing the fact that this is where I should be. All you need to do is read about the workshop that I took. Johnny commented, that it looks like I am not in Kansas anymore, and Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 11, 2014