- Mexico City[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Mexico/|Photos of Mexico]]
Greetings all! After exhibiting admirable restraint by anchoring myself in Victoria for the past ten months, I have now departed the realms of home to exp Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jun 20, 2015
- The forgotten entry for Mexico CityUmm so this trip was in October....
It is now June 7
We leave for South East Asia June 22
So this post is more about keeping records as the story is well past it's prime. However amazing memories not the less.
So Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Jun 20, 2015
- June in Canada, Mexico and...It has been my privilege to present the one-hour ethics class for several years at the Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE) annual meeting. This year's meeting was in Halifax and I have some great photos at the end Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Jun 17, 2015
- Stomach Bugs, Ruins & a MASSIVE Electrical Storm In-BetweenWe survived our first overnight bus. The driver drove like a maniac and took the corners way to tight but we managed to get us to San Cristobal an hour early…Which wasn’t so great for Lewis and his sore stomach Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jun 14, 2015
- Mexico CityDay 1:
Arrive at the Benito Juarez Mexico City International Airport. Transfer to hotel.
In the morning, go on a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Mexico City. The tour features up to 21 stops, and allows you to get off the Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- North AmericaDay One (Part One):The last country I will be visiting from the region of North America is Cancun, Mexico! Cancun is a popular vacation city on Mexico's Caribbean coast. If you like parties and beaches, this is the perfect place Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 8, 2015
- Bienvenido a Puebla y OaxacaIt was Adios to Mexico DF and off to Puebla on our first bus trip. I have to say it wasn't bad. We took a first class bus so I guess that helped ease us into the long journeys we Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jun 3, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 1)So we arrived in Mexico City at 4am, the flight was full and we were in the last row...it definitely had it's perks of extra room to recline.
We breezed through security and customs and made our way to get a Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 25, 2015
- Ancient Mayan ruins of PalenqueAbout 5 hours from San Cristóbal is one of the most impressive examples of ancient Mayan architecture in Mexico and Central America. Palenque is located at the foot of the Tumbula mountains of Chiapas in a dense tropical jungle and Posted by Susanha in Adventures in Guatemala | May 23, 2015
- First foray down Mexico way
Hard to believe it's almost been three months that I've been in Guatemala. With my visa set to expire soon, I needed to make a border run. San Cristóbal de las Casas just next door in the so Posted by Susanha in Adventures in Guatemala | May 23, 2015
- MEH-HEE-KOOnce again..breakfast, then down the gangplank and on our way to Ensenada, Mexico..(you guessed it..bright and early). It's kind of like walking down the gauntlet...all the Mexicans are out trying to lure us into their shops. It's fun..the Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 20, 2015
- First stop.. CancunWe arrived in Cancun yesterday which is the first stop on our world trip. When we landed in Mexico we had been travelling for 16 hours, so rather than wait for a bus to take us to our hostel I Posted by RyanTH in Ryan and Grace are travelling the world | May 19, 2015
- It is so easy to find beauty My first blog mentions finding beauty in Mexico. That's what being here means. Leaving home does that to you. Living in Mexico does that too. Do I have hot water when I come home? Is my Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | May 3, 2015
- Whale Sharks and Isla Holbox, part 1: lovely little Holbox Once I hit 50, my wanderlust bucket list kicked in big time. Item #597: swim with whale sharks. Last summer, I decided it was time. There are a few places where you can swim with whale sharks, but most of Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | Apr 21, 2015
- ParadiseIn high school I remember my mom listening to the song "Just Another Day in Paradise." It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were with the people you loved. It was a sweet song, that made me Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Apr 19, 2015
- Angels falling from the sky
The Talking Heads have a song --- Stop Making Sense -- with the line, well, how did I get here?. I ask myself that question a lot in Mexico. How did any of thes Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Apr 18, 2015
- No Me Importa... Estoy FelizI cry every time I leave Cozumel. Usually it starts the night before - I literally have a photo album home at my dad’s where I’m crying in every picture throughout my last night there. I’m not sure why we Posted by emlehan in Oh, The Places You'll Go | Apr 17, 2015
- Week 15Wednesday we started out the morning with brunch with Mario and his wife Elsa at a great boutique hotel in Condesa followed by a visit to the Museum of Anthropology. We only managed to get through half of the museum, Posted by hermanita in Winter 2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Always say yesBefore I left New York, my friend Isaac gave me the top five tips for traveling through Central America the previous year. High on his list was always say yes to whatever someone is offering you or asking you to Posted by emlehan in Oh, The Places You'll Go | Apr 12, 2015
- 5 days of week 15After a 7 hr bus ride from Oaxaca We were met at the bus station by Jorge senior and his daughter Martha, and off we went to their home in Tecamachalco just outside the Districto Federal of Mexico. Posted by OhUiginn in Mexico 2015 | Apr 10, 2015
- Safety in Mexico. Update for 2015.SAFETY continues to be one of travelers' major concerns when coming to Mexico. Ever since Mexican president Peña Nieto promised to reduce drug violence, he has been under international scrutiny, and his report card does not look good. We're Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Apr 10, 2015
- Cozumel, Tulum and a raccoon named KikiBienvenidos a Mexico
What a blast so far. Travis and I met in the Cancun airport last week and by some miraculous grace of a woman named Fatima, we were actually able to find each other.
We spent two lovely days Posted by emlehan in Oh, The Places You'll Go | Apr 9, 2015
- WEEK 14Our bus took off right on time at 9pm. It was not quite as long only 1130 hrs
This will do just fine for five days. After a well needed shower we were off to explore.
This town is Posted by OhUiginn in Mexico 2015 | Apr 8, 2015
- Week 14After a very long (12 hours) but very comfy overnight bus ride from San Cristobal to Oaxaca Andrea and I cabbed to our new home for the next five days. Our room is in an old casa walking distance to Posted by hermanita in Winter 2015 | Apr 7, 2015