- Back in a Big CityI won't compare New York City and Mexico City, but in my Latin America travels so far, this city feels most like home.
Not surprisingly, the city has kept us busy. In addition to more Spanish classes, I've Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- México lindo!Mexico is amazing! I've always described Mexico as a country where everything comes together perfectly. The people are amazing, the food delicious, the country beautiful and it is so rich in history and culture. Makes for a Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Nov 4, 2014
- Day 9, 10, 11 - La Paz, Todos SantosWe[ Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Nov 4, 2014
- Celebrating San Miguel in SMAReading about San Miguel Allende gave me the impression that this small Mexican city was overrun with Americans. But everything I read also said that it was beautiful. And those descriptions are true: beautiful, lots of art and Americans. But Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- CallejoneadasIt was the last night in Guanajuato and our tour with the "Callejoneadas" was more entertainment than one can imagine - a nighttime walking tour of the city's narrow, hilly streets with Callejoneadas dressed in traditional garb playing all kinds Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- Day 8 Mulegé to LoretoWe took our time leaving Mulegé. We walked Mulegé, a 3-street town, had breakfast and Eric found himself a hat! Productive start to the day. Most hurricane impact we have seen thus far. We travelled about 12 miles Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- RETURN TO CAMPECHE===It was fun to make another trip to Campeche. Our first one in February 2014 was with our friends Dave and Diana. This one in October 2014 was with our friends Eduardo and Diana and their 10 month Posted by keithandhelen in Wander With Keith and Helen | Oct 31, 2014
- Days 5, 6 & 7 San Quintìn, Bahìa de Los Angeles and Mulegé [img=h Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 30, 2014
- GTO en Red SeriesMaybe it was just the altitude, but the colors in Guanajuato seemed amazing. Especially the reds.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/609450/358ACBC1F7FE592B59A125D7549 Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 4- Valle de Guadalupe to San QuintinK[i Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 27, 2014
- Guanajuato, GuanajuatoAfter several weeks of exploring Nicaragua, Panama and a couple of southern Mexican cities, it was time to buckle down and get back to Spanish classes. For five weeks we settled into one of the most fabulous cities I have Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 27, 2014
- Day 2&3 San Diego to Valle de GuadalupeDay 2 - San Diego to Valle de Guadalupe
Day 2 started off with an adventure. We Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 26, 2014
- Creating your own travel photography website[b]Travelling to other parts of the globe or living in a different culture has its consequences. Not only does it expand your horizons but it stretches your mind and senses till they bulge and re-shape themselves, steaming and cooking in Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Oct 25, 2014
- The Princess of Mexican TVAgain, a million things have happened that it is, as always, almost impossible to begin. The easiest thing for me to do is to start where I left off and work my way up to today, by including as many Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 22, 2014
- Cascadas de Agua AzulThis place near Palenque was just so photogenic that we couldn't stop taking pictures. I actually thought it was more pleasant than the more famous and grander Semuc Champey in Guatemala, but it could have just been the weather.
[center][img=http://pho Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 17, 2012
- San Cristobal de Las Casas[center]
They care about fitness in San Cristobal de Las Casas
It's so you're in shape enough to climb up all the hills Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 15, 2012
- More to Explore in Mexico City[center]
We love tortas!
A stimulating walk through the park
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 6, 2012
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Beautiful MéxicoWe arrived in Oaxaca City after one of our longest travel days yet: leaving Panama City at about 5:00am and arriving in Oaxaca City early evening. Much of that time was spent on a bus to Oaxaca City from Mexico Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 9, 2014
- Bienvenidos a México!This is our third visit to Mexico and the more we see, the more enchanted we become with this country! Mamiti was here with us 4 years ago in Mexico City but Papiti has never visted so we decided Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014
- TeotihuacanI've only been there twice, but Teotihuacan on a cloudy day is one of my favorite places in the world to visit.
Lots of little, steep steps to ascend the temple
[img=http://p Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Nov 5, 2012
- MexicoFinally!! I have finally been able to get away on a holiday. It feels like it has been such a long time since I last went anywhere. It took us some time for us to decide on somewhere we both Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Sep 24, 2014
- Viva MexicoAfter the amazing thunder and lightning show, I was expecting great things from Mexico. My first taste of my new country was when the immigration officer gave me his phone number and face book details so that he could show Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Sep 23, 2014
- 19 Mexico here we comeMEXICO HERE WE COME
6hr flight to Mexico arrived earlier than expected and picked up by transfer company to our Hotel in Central city area. We liked what we saw on the way.
Very different look to Peru etc. Tidy and more Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Sep 17, 2014