Blog Entries tagged 'Milan'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Milan'
- My trip to MilanMILAN is Italy’s business capital, urban, and grey (literally since it was drizzling when we got there and everything seemed grey to me). For short trips to Italy, I’d recommend that people skip Milan since it doesn’t fulfill the usual Posted by Kate T. in Itchy Feet | Apr 16, 2014
- Cimetero Monumentale (Monument Cemetry)One of the less well-known spots to visit here in Milan is the beautiful cemetery known as "Cimetero Monumentale", named as such specifically for the vast array of amazing monuments therein. The cemetery, one of the two main cemeteries in Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Jun 24, 2013
- MilanSince we moved in and got a little settled in Freiburg, we’ve been able to travel a bit. We’ve visited Strasbourg and Colmar, two border cities in France, and we went to Berlin with our class. When we found out Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Nov 5, 2012
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time in six months was definitely strange...I had booked a room at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Milan and when I finally arrived at the desk after hours of sitting in trains, planes Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 1, 2012
- Kicking offDay 1. Milan
This trip is about revelation. The first mental lightning struck me as early as I was on the plane - I have to be richer. Flying economy for 12 hours, with an one year old kid screaming Posted by doleesi in Not everyone who wanders is lost | Sep 2, 2012
- Jesus Christ!OK, this time I'm gonna chill, and go with the flow without over-planning everything (Repeat three times in my head every time I am obsessed with my excel file...)
Today, while I am randomly browsing attractions in Milan, I reckon Leonardo Posted by doleesi in Not everyone who wanders is lost | Aug 9, 2012
- Observations sul trasportoTravel teaches you many things. One is that planning is by-and-large a good thing; especially when trying to transport 2 adults and 2 children around a sizeable and busy country. Another lesson - usually learnt when complacency sets in - Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 8, 2012
- Tornare in Italia - Back from ItalyStill with my latest trip on my mind, I'm back to Portugal. This long weekend in Italy was just something I needed to feel alive.
As I told you in the latest post, we were headed to Genova (Genoa), but our Posted by danics in World Away | Jun 6, 2012
- Tornare in Italia - MilanMy girlfriend invited me and arranged a trip for us to Lago di Como, in Northern Italy.
So, in 4 weeks I'll be spending my weekend flying to Milan, then a train ride to somewhere near the lake.
[img=http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1378/611139944_c47da61 Posted by danics in World Away | May 7, 2012
- What they don't tell you...I have been a very foolish little girl. For a very, very long time. So foolish I am almost embarassed to keep writing.
You know how this blog is supposed to document the adventures of an anonymous me, wandering the world Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Nov 24, 2011
- An Awesome Christian Conference in Milan
I could say it’s by coincidence, but I know there is no such thing, only God incidents – which lead me to a confe Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- Schools inA week after I arrive it's time to start school. I find my way easily to the school and I'm surprised when I open the classroom door and find so few students. My teacher's name is Brunella. She is a Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- I've Arrived!!!After what seemed like weeks of stress I had finally arrived in Italy. We touched down at Malpensa on 26 September 2011 and I was surprised to find how hot it was. I had been bracing myself to meet the Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- Birra Moretti, BeatlesKimentem a piacra, hogy megismerkedjek a hétköznapokkal, ahogy azt ajánlani szokták, de csak kínai árusokat találtam nagyjából.
Na jó volt sajtos kocsi meg paradicsomos pult. Valamint a világegyetem legmenőbb kerekes szatyorja. De most nem irigyeltem, m Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Monumentális temető[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/F_nyk_p_0378.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/thumb_F_nyk_ Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Train TravelsOk. So this post is hard for me because I used to writing about all the stupid things I did. I'm used to getting lost, losing things, and just generally wondering around aimlessly until I see something shiny and need Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Aug 21, 2011
- Ciao Italia!Cruel or marvelous, I am not sure, as I look out the window and see miles and miles of beckoning beachfront. Perhaps it is both at once. Marvelous to enjoy the scenes of Italy on our last day, cruel that we Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Jul 31, 2011
- Milan and on to ParisWe are the only ones this morning for breakfast. I thought I heard some one leave early this morning. I have squirreled away a couple of yoghurt and crackers for the train rides and we will pick up water closer Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 26, 2011
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonadeI admit. I'm bad. It's been too long. I've had three drafts of blogs so far but I had to rewrite it all.
Isn't it amazing how you can sit and write and then one day, you look back and think, Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jul 19, 2011
- Milan Strikes again!Our second day in Milan went a lot smoother than the first, we only got lost half as much and we finally taught Tony how to enter his subway pass into the machine :) We started out with a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 27, 2011
- We have arrived...After spending numerous hours jumping on planes and drinking beer we have arrived in Milan, Italy. I am posting some pics of our plane trip and first day of exploring Milan. So far we have walked a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 26, 2011
- MILANGetting a bit behind with these blogs, internet access isn't always that easy! We spent to nights in Milan and I think it was plenty. Our hotel was pretty convenient to everything, so we went out and about. What surprised Posted by barrylogan in THERE GOES THE INHERITANCE | May 25, 2011
- A Postcard from MilanA short trip with long-standing truths, you could say. Italian ice cream and tomatoes are the best in the world. Seeing a new place in the company of someone who knows the city, and beer in the sunshine are two Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 1, 2011
- Italy 2011test Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Feb 18, 2011
- Milan - Take TwoI arrived Saturday morning - it was so foggy that the plane hovered over the city for 30 minutes in circles. At this point of things, after flying so long, all I did was keep on reading my book and Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jan 18, 2011