Blog Entries tagged 'Milan'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Milan'
- First Stop: MilanI'm currently sitting on the train from Milan to Rome - a 360 mile trip in just under 3 hours. Even better, it was only 10 euros (with my pass) for a comfortable seat and a small table in Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Jul 18, 2014
- Arrivederci ItaliaVenice
I woke up to a smelly surrounding and with an aching back. Lesson of the day - do not stay in cheap hostels near the smaller canals. It stinks during the summer.
The real tou Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Jun 22, 2014
- Rude Italians (Part 2)Milan+Venice
Okay.....if you've read my (Part 1) post, you would know that I was basically NOT happy with how things were going with my great ITALY weekend escapade. Actually, at that time, I was really scared. Big Italian lady shouting at Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Jun 22, 2014
- MilanWe started our day in Milan in search of breakfast. We made it all the way into the Duomo Piazza thinking that we would sit, eat and gaze, only to discover that breakfast there would cost us 27 Euro Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 7, 2014
- To MilanWe said a fond farewell to our apartment in the Marais to head to Milan. I really enjoyed having more space than the previous hotel room, but did feel quite nervous about being on the 6th floor with no Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 7, 2014
- A tale of three cities
We've certainly been on the move in the last couple of days. Yesterday we boar Posted by Melbinman in The Melbourne Martins' Grande Tour 2014 | May 4, 2014
- My trip to MilanMILAN is Italy’s business capital, urban, and grey (literally since it was drizzling when we got there and everything seemed grey to me). For short trips to Italy, I’d recommend that people skip Milan since it doesn’t fulfill the usual Posted by Kate T. in Itchy Feet | Apr 16, 2014
- Cimetero Monumentale (Monument Cemetry)One of the less well-known spots to visit here in Milan is the beautiful cemetery known as "Cimetero Monumentale", named as such specifically for the vast array of amazing monuments therein. The cemetery, one of the two main cemeteries in Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Jun 24, 2013
- MilanSince we moved in and got a little settled in Freiburg, we’ve been able to travel a bit. We’ve visited Strasbourg and Colmar, two border cities in France, and we went to Berlin with our class. When we found out Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Nov 5, 2012
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time in six months was definitely strange...I had booked a room at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Milan and when I finally arrived at the desk after hours of sitting in trains, planes Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 1, 2012
- Kicking offDay 1. Milan
This trip is about revelation. The first mental lightning struck me as early as I was on the plane - I have to be richer. Flying economy for 12 hours, with an one year old kid screaming Posted by doleesi in Not everyone who wanders is lost | Sep 2, 2012
- Jesus Christ!OK, this time I'm gonna chill, and go with the flow without over-planning everything (Repeat three times in my head every time I am obsessed with my excel file...)
Today, while I am randomly browsing attractions in Milan, I reckon Leonardo Posted by doleesi in Not everyone who wanders is lost | Aug 9, 2012
- Observations sul trasportoTravel teaches you many things. One is that planning is by-and-large a good thing; especially when trying to transport 2 adults and 2 children around a sizeable and busy country. Another lesson - usually learnt when complacency sets in - Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jun 8, 2012
- Tornare in Italia - Back from ItalyStill with my latest trip on my mind, I'm back to Portugal. This long weekend in Italy was just something I needed to feel alive.
As I told you in the latest post, we were headed to Genova (Genoa), but our Posted by danics in World Away | Jun 6, 2012
- Tornare in Italia - MilanMy girlfriend invited me and arranged a trip for us to Lago di Como, in Northern Italy.
So, in 4 weeks I'll be spending my weekend flying to Milan, then a train ride to somewhere near the lake.
[img=http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1378/611139944_c47da61 Posted by danics in World Away | May 7, 2012
- What they don't tell you...I have been a very foolish little girl. For a very, very long time. So foolish I am almost embarassed to keep writing.
You know how this blog is supposed to document the adventures of an anonymous me, wandering the world Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Nov 24, 2011
- An Awesome Christian Conference in Milan
I could say it’s by coincidence, but I know there is no such thing, only God incidents – which lead me to a confe Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- Schools inA week after I arrive it's time to start school. I find my way easily to the school and I'm surprised when I open the classroom door and find so few students. My teacher's name is Brunella. She is a Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- I've Arrived!!!After what seemed like weeks of stress I had finally arrived in Italy. We touched down at Malpensa on 26 September 2011 and I was surprised to find how hot it was. I had been bracing myself to meet the Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- Birra Moretti, BeatlesKimentem a piacra, hogy megismerkedjek a hétköznapokkal, ahogy azt ajánlani szokták, de csak kínai árusokat találtam nagyjából.
Na jó volt sajtos kocsi meg paradicsomos pult. Valamint a világegyetem legmenőbb kerekes szatyorja. De most nem irigyeltem, m Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Monumentális temető[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/F_nyk_p_0378.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/thumb_F_nyk_ Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Train TravelsOk. So this post is hard for me because I used to writing about all the stupid things I did. I'm used to getting lost, losing things, and just generally wondering around aimlessly until I see something shiny and need Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Aug 21, 2011
- Ciao Italia!Cruel or marvelous, I am not sure, as I look out the window and see miles and miles of beckoning beachfront. Perhaps it is both at once. Marvelous to enjoy the scenes of Italy on our last day, cruel that we Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Jul 31, 2011
- Milan and on to ParisWe are the only ones this morning for breakfast. I thought I heard some one leave early this morning. I have squirreled away a couple of yoghurt and crackers for the train rides and we will pick up water closer Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 26, 2011
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonadeI admit. I'm bad. It's been too long. I've had three drafts of blogs so far but I had to rewrite it all.
Isn't it amazing how you can sit and write and then one day, you look back and think, Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jul 19, 2011