Blog Entries tagged 'Milan'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Milan'
- I've Arrived!!!After what seemed like weeks of stress I had finally arrived in Italy. We touched down at Malpensa on 26 September 2011 and I was surprised to find how hot it was. I had been bracing myself to meet the Posted by lastudentessa in My Italian Adventure | Nov 21, 2011
- Birra Moretti, BeatlesKimentem a piacra, hogy megismerkedjek a hétköznapokkal, ahogy azt ajánlani szokták, de csak kínai árusokat találtam nagyjából.
Na jó volt sajtos kocsi meg paradicsomos pult. Valamint a világegyetem legmenőbb kerekes szatyorja. De most nem irigyeltem, m Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Monumentális temető[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/F_nyk_p_0378.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/415720/thumb_F_nyk_ Posted by illaberec in Fall, Escape | Sep 21, 2011
- Train TravelsOk. So this post is hard for me because I used to writing about all the stupid things I did. I'm used to getting lost, losing things, and just generally wondering around aimlessly until I see something shiny and need Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Aug 21, 2011
- Ciao Italia!Cruel or marvelous, I am not sure, as I look out the window and see miles and miles of beckoning beachfront. Perhaps it is both at once. Marvelous to enjoy the scenes of Italy on our last day, cruel that we Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Jul 31, 2011
- Milan and on to ParisWe are the only ones this morning for breakfast. I thought I heard some one leave early this morning. I have squirreled away a couple of yoghurt and crackers for the train rides and we will pick up water closer Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 26, 2011
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonadeI admit. I'm bad. It's been too long. I've had three drafts of blogs so far but I had to rewrite it all.
Isn't it amazing how you can sit and write and then one day, you look back and think, Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jul 19, 2011
- Milan Strikes again!Our second day in Milan went a lot smoother than the first, we only got lost half as much and we finally taught Tony how to enter his subway pass into the machine :) We started out with a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 27, 2011
- We have arrived...After spending numerous hours jumping on planes and drinking beer we have arrived in Milan, Italy. I am posting some pics of our plane trip and first day of exploring Milan. So far we have walked a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 26, 2011
- MILANGetting a bit behind with these blogs, internet access isn't always that easy! We spent to nights in Milan and I think it was plenty. Our hotel was pretty convenient to everything, so we went out and about. What surprised Posted by barrylogan in THERE GOES THE INHERITANCE | May 25, 2011
- A Postcard from MilanA short trip with long-standing truths, you could say. Italian ice cream and tomatoes are the best in the world. Seeing a new place in the company of someone who knows the city, and beer in the sunshine are two Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 1, 2011
- Italy 2011test Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Feb 18, 2011
- Milan - Take TwoI arrived Saturday morning - it was so foggy that the plane hovered over the city for 30 minutes in circles. At this point of things, after flying so long, all I did was keep on reading my book and Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jan 18, 2011
- Ciao, preggo, abrazzo, bacioBack from a weekend in Milan. I must admit the journey there was a little unnerving for me at first. I sat at CDG with a cup of tea looking around me and thinking 'you must be nuts, this is Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Dec 15, 2010