Blog Entries tagged 'Milan'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Milan'
- Milan Strikes again!Our second day in Milan went a lot smoother than the first, we only got lost half as much and we finally taught Tony how to enter his subway pass into the machine :) We started out with a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 27, 2011
- We have arrived...After spending numerous hours jumping on planes and drinking beer we have arrived in Milan, Italy. I am posting some pics of our plane trip and first day of exploring Milan. So far we have walked a Posted by lunds007 in viva la Italy! | May 26, 2011
- MILANGetting a bit behind with these blogs, internet access isn't always that easy! We spent to nights in Milan and I think it was plenty. Our hotel was pretty convenient to everything, so we went out and about. What surprised Posted by barrylogan in THERE GOES THE INHERITANCE | May 25, 2011
- A Postcard from MilanA short trip with long-standing truths, you could say. Italian ice cream and tomatoes are the best in the world. Seeing a new place in the company of someone who knows the city, and beer in the sunshine are two Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 1, 2011
- Italy 2011test Posted by dmclone in Italy 2011 | Feb 18, 2011
- Milan - Take TwoI arrived Saturday morning - it was so foggy that the plane hovered over the city for 30 minutes in circles. At this point of things, after flying so long, all I did was keep on reading my book and Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jan 18, 2011
- Ciao, preggo, abrazzo, bacioBack from a weekend in Milan. I must admit the journey there was a little unnerving for me at first. I sat at CDG with a cup of tea looking around me and thinking 'you must be nuts, this is Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Dec 15, 2010