- Through the Balkans into northern GreeceSo the next part of our journey was where we ventured into 'adventure', got a bit off the beaten track, and tried to pretend we were 25 again. Sadly, we're not (as we discovered).
Friday August 21 we caught the 11am Posted by suel1960 in Sue's 2015 adventure continued | Aug 28, 2015
- Day 2 Dubrovnik/ Montenegro tourSince we had toured around the city quite a bit the day before, we opted to do a day tour to the country of Montenegro the second day of our stop in Dubrovnik. The morning was a little rough since Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 21, 2015
- Montenegro - UlcinjOur next stop was just one night in Ulcinj, southern Montenegro. We booked an apartment at 'Apartments Adriatic' which had great view over the town and ocean. After a tasty dinner at Pizze Bife we walked the bustling waterfront, Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Nov 8, 2014
- Montenegro - KotorFrom Dubrovnik, we headed south into Montenegro en-route to our fly out destination in Albania. Kotor had been recommended to us and we completely forward on that recommendation! It's a wonderfully preserved walled in town set on among mountains and Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Nov 7, 2014
- Montenegro: Kotor
We crossed the Montenegro border as uneventfully as we had entered Bosnia three days earlier, except that we had a welcoming committee of cattle at the first gas station we came to.
[img Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Feb 4, 2015
- Montenegro V - Car trouble and getting out!Getting out of Montenegro
After escaping the Prokletje Mountains unscathed, we decided to head back towards Kotor and Croatia. As much as we would have loved to continue hiking in these mysterious but beautiful mountains, one of the common probl Posted by danza in There and back again | Jan 27, 2015
- Montenegro IVDan and I woke up early the next day in Plav, anxious to get a little more info and then get out on a mountain. The map we had picked up the day before outlined a good number of ambitious, Posted by danza in There and back again | Nov 24, 2014
- October 21 Kotor MontenegroKotor had intrigued me since I started doing research on where I wanted to go. The natural beauty had me looking forward to our stop. Kotor is situated in a most secluded tip of Boka Kotorska bay, in the northern Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 12, 2014
- Montenegro III - Kotor and the Plav[i]I do apologize to anyone out there who was disappointed when these posts abruptly stopped. That had never been my intention, but while traveling I slowly fell further and further behind. This seems to happen very easily when the adventures Posted by danza in There and back again | Oct 20, 2014
- A day-trip to Crna Gora[b]I bet Crna Gora is on your bucket list! What's that you say? Never heard of it? How about Montenegro? Ah, now I have your attention!
A short d Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 19, 2014
- Montenegro & BelgradeFor those of you who have not heard of Kotor... first off, it is NOT Qatar, but a cute little old town in the country of Montenegro tucked in the corner of a beautiful bay surrounded by mountains!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703239/DSCN0943. Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Oct 9, 2014
- Kotor, Montenegro
Alarm set for 6am as it's an early start today as we dock at 7am and leave at 3pm. Alarm goes off at 6 am but alas the phone didn't reset to the new time zone so I awakened Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 10, 2014
- At sea to Kotor.......
After a great sleep in and a very relaxing morning having watched the end of a great movie "Lone Survivor" I am sitting on my balcony enjoying a beautiful cuppa and croissants and watching the scenery go by. The Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 8, 2014
- Montenegro II11 pm, our 2nd night in Zabljak:
Dan seems to have it the worst of us. Ever since we returned from our hike, he has looked terrible and hasn’t left his bed except to run to the bathroom 3 or 4 Posted by danza in There and back again | Sep 3, 2014
- Montenegro (Part I)[i]Apologies to those following this blog closely and may be upset by a chronological jump in the timeline. I’ve been behind my current adventures by about a month for a while and it is difficult to catch up while you’re Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 31, 2014
- Day Twenty-one - Kotor, MontenegroKotor is located in a scenic gorge, and the approach this morning was especially lovely. I got up early to take these photos (Charlie was still asleep ).
[img=http:// Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 22, 2014
- Do You Like to Get High?I don't know about you, but I can't resist climbing anything. After months of traveling, I can easily skip another cathedral, museum, or other 'must-see' sight listed in a guide-book. But give me a chance to have a view Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Nov 23, 2013
- Episode 15: Belgrade to PodgoricaEpisode 15: Belgrade to Podgorica 3 October 2012
Hiking the karsts, celebrity vibe, Germans galore, not much else
Montenegro is not a country that I had on my bucket list so knew very little about the place before I got Posted by IvaS in Overland Ulaanbaatar to Seattle | Nov 13, 2013
- Montenegro[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Montenegro/|Montenegro photos]]
Through brotherly teamwork, Sean and I “completed” the Slavic Balkans for House Stevens when I ventured to Montenegro. In 2004, Sean horrified the pe Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Oct 6, 2013
Before we get onto the beautiful Montenegro we have to explain the journey of actually arriving there. We never knew how hard it was going to be to get out of Italy’s boot. Our original Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Aug 5, 2013
- Montenegro: Thunder and lightning; very, very frightening!! =="Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?" - Rose Kennedy ==
===This became our steady brunc Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 5, 2013
- Spectacular SANDY Sveti Stefan==A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.==
===Today we went back to Bastian III again (you have to stick with a good thing) for dinner this time. We ordered the traditional roast lamb Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 5, 2013
- Counting our Savings in Kotor=="Not every lake dreams to be an ocean. Blessed are the ones who are happy with whom they are." - Mehmet Murat Ildan==
===Stephan, the guy that worked in Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 4, 2013
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
Today we had a guide named Peter take us on a tour into a beautiful part of Montenegro. We took a loop around the Bay of Kotor, stopping in the towns of Perast and Kotor, before Posted by get2will in Adriatic Travels | Jul 25, 2013
- Europe, Summer 2013(Photos to come later)
Arriving into Montenegro across the border from northern Albania, our taxi driver suddenly and surprisingly took it upon himself to deliver us all the way to the capital – Podgorica. Whilst this was very kind of Posted by Patrick H. in Patrick Hillman's Travels | Jul 10, 2013