- Day Twenty-one - Kotor, MontenegroKotor is located in a scenic gorge, and the approach this morning was especially lovely. I got up early to take these photos (Charlie was still asleep ).
[img=http:// Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 22, 2014
- Do You Like to Get High?I don't know about you, but I can't resist climbing anything. After months of traveling, I can easily skip another cathedral, museum, or other 'must-see' sight listed in a guide-book. But give me a chance to have a view Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Nov 23, 2013
- Episode 15: Belgrade to PodgoricaEpisode 15: Belgrade to Podgorica 3 October 2012
Hiking the karsts, celebrity vibe, Germans galore, not much else
Montenegro is not a country that I had on my bucket list so knew very little about the place before I got Posted by IvaS in Overland Ulaanbaatar to Seattle | Nov 13, 2013
- Montenegro[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Montenegro/|Montenegro photos]]
Through brotherly teamwork, Sean and I “completed” the Slavic Balkans for House Stevens when I ventured to Montenegro. In 2004, Sean horrified the pe Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Oct 6, 2013
Before we get onto the beautiful Montenegro we have to explain the journey of actually arriving there. We never knew how hard it was going to be to get out of Italy’s boot. Our original Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Aug 5, 2013
- Montenegro: Thunder and lightning; very, very frightening!! =="Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?" - Rose Kennedy ==
===This became our steady brunc Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 5, 2013
- Spectacular SANDY Sveti Stefan==A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.==
===Today we went back to Bastian III again (you have to stick with a good thing) for dinner this time. We ordered the traditional roast lamb Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 5, 2013
- Counting our Savings in Kotor=="Not every lake dreams to be an ocean. Blessed are the ones who are happy with whom they are." - Mehmet Murat Ildan==
===Stephan, the guy that worked in Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Aug 4, 2013
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
Today we had a guide named Peter take us on a tour into a beautiful part of Montenegro. We took a loop around the Bay of Kotor, stopping in the towns of Perast and Kotor, before Posted by get2will in Adriatic Travels | Jul 25, 2013
- Europe, Summer 2013(Photos to come later)
Arriving into Montenegro across the border from northern Albania, our taxi driver suddenly and surprisingly took it upon himself to deliver us all the way to the capital – Podgorica. Whilst this was very kind of Posted by Patrick H. in Patrick Hillman's Travels | Jul 10, 2013
- Southeast Europe Part 3 - Budva and KotorWe finally left Skopje, eager to go to Montenegro. I was really looking forward to see this beautiful country and I must say that I wasn't disappointed.
But first things first: in order to get to Budva, our bus had to Posted by danics in World Away | Jun 20, 2013
- Kotor (Montenegro)• Breakfast is delivered to our balcony at 8:30.
• We plan on slowly getting ready to tour Old Town Kotor
• Showers are cold water
• Turns out the water heater is off
• You would think we would learn by now to ask the night before!
• Sherrie's shower Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2012 | Jun 14, 2013
- Kortula (Croatia) to Kotor (Montenegro)• For the early risers - a walk along the shore heading out of town
• Meander in and out of coastal streets
• Find out that an upside down anchor painted on a wall means "No docking"
• Return for breakfast
• Line 7 chairs up along balcony Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2012 | Jun 13, 2013
- MontenegroWe are Century 21 real estate agency based in the town of Tivat in the beautiful Boka Kotorska. With six years experience in Montenegro, we can help you with consulting, sales and rentals in Montenegro, from a lifestyle apartment, Posted by Century21Monte in Montenegro Investment Opportunities | Dec 22, 2012
- Herceg Novi, MontenegroAfter the Verm sorted out the rental car, Robin packed up our lunch, and Kevin sorted the directions, we headed out towards Montenegro. The drive took us over some crazy dirt roads and through some gnarly construction but we Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 20, 2012
- Exploring Kotor, climbing to the Fortress, MontenegroStarted out today by sleeping in a bit, needed some rest for our climb to Kotor fortress and it's great views of the bay. We had another thunderstorm roll in last night, seems every night there is a storm. Posted by toddllama in Todd & Linda's European Adventure | Oct 18, 2012
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro is IncredibleOur hotel in Podgorica is definitely a step up, so with more reliable internet we have pre-booked a hotel for tonight just outside of Kotor. We finally met some Canadians on our journey at breakfast. They are here Posted by toddllama in Todd & Linda's European Adventure | Oct 12, 2012
- Kotor[img=http://photos.tr Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 3, 2012
- Pigcino Royale At 6am the piggies woke up and left their (less than exciting) hostel in Sarajevo. It was freezing. Go figure.
Finally they managed, after a long walk, a bus, another long walk, and a cappuccino, to catch their "bus" (which was Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Aug 29, 2012
- BudvaSo the story goes, that Budva is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast & was founded by Kadmo, the son of Phoenician king Agenor, the ruler of the Illyrians, after he was exiled from Thebes. He and Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 3, 2012
- "Wild Beauty" in Montenergo Bro!On my first morning in Budva, I headed straight to the beach! Typical me! But this time it was part of the master plan- most of the attractions of this wee resort town are centralised around the water. I hit Posted by TaraHarry in Harry's RTW Adventure | Jul 30, 2012
- KotorI have always looked at 'backpacking through Europe' as a really romantic adventure. I think everyone knows that it isn't going to be all 'croissants and Eiffel Towers, sipping wine and feeling free and going wherever your heart desires' but Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Jul 26, 2012
- Black Mountains and Ice WaterWe ended up getting a half decent sleep on the ferry from Bari to Bar, Paul kept to the chair mostly and I ended up on the floor using the backpack as a pillow. One couple on the other side Posted by Mr n Mrs Awsme in The Great Euro Adventure | Jul 20, 2012
- BudvaIn Dubrovnik, we decided to not book any accommodation in Budva because when you arrive anywhere, there are always people offering really cheap apartments. What we didn't know was that they couldn't speak a word of English. Katie had been Posted by KPad in Possibly lost, probably having fun... | Jul 18, 2012
- Lazy daze in Montenegro
We stayed in the Kotor Hostel's private apartment for 4 days. It was a great location with the only drawback being that the room WiFi wasn't wo Posted by clarkesabroad in The Clarke's Magical Mystery Tour | Sep 20, 2011