- MEMORIES OF MOROCCO
As always, as I make my way home from a spectacular trip, these are the things I want to remember.
1. The people are warm, friendly and inviting. A smile with a “salam”, “ bonjou Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 20, 2017
- "Round up the usual suspects..."We arrive at the gate of Villa Mandarine. The moment I step out of the car the fragrance of orange blossoms is the first greeting; It's such an intoxicating scent. A beautiful garden, colored lanterns and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Apr 3, 2017
- Wander WomanI was bitten by the bug again....the travel variety. It is time to get away for a little change of scenery...and....what better place for this but...Morocco. This means that it is also time for me to dust Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Apr 2, 2017
- MOROCCAN COOKING 101
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday the heat was unbearable but today the 6 day heat wave ended and it is a cool 26 degrees. Honestly, it doesn’t even feel hot but there is als Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 19, 2017
- PUSS IN BOATS
My good friend Nancy asked, after I told her how many cats there are here, “why don’t you photograph the cats t Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 18, 2017
- CAMEL TREKKING IN THE MERZOUGA DESERT
A very quick update after a couple of busy and exciting days.
Yesterday we made our way to the Merzouga D Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 16, 2017
- HUMAN KINDNESS IS OVERFLOWING….
Finally a few minutes of down time. With two days here we actually have some time to just relax. It is extremely hot so it probably best that I have squirreled away in my room for Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 14, 2017
- NOMADS AND FESTIVALS
It was another fantastic day in Morocco. With yet another local connection, we managed to sneak our way into a very traditional way of life. We were hoping to find a nomadic family Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 13, 2017
- THE DADES VALLEY
How does one write when there are no adjectives left? I don’t want to be boring or repetitious or to be perceived as being full of shit when I keep saying that each day is as good or Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 12, 2017
- CASABLANCA - A MODERN MOROCCAN CITYFAVOURITE PHOTO
LAST DAY IN MOROCCO :(
WE HAD ENJOYED THE EXOTIC SIGHTS, SMELLS, SOUNDS AND
TASTES OF MARRAKECH.
WE HAD A THOROUGHLY AMAZING ADVENTU Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 12, 2017
- WELCOMED BY LOCALS
The internet is terrible here in the Dades Valley where we are spending the night so this will be short.
We have had the most excellent day. We began by wandering down to the riv Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 11, 2017
- ESSAOUIRA - A CHARMING FISHING VILLAGE IN MOROCCOFAVOURITE PHOTO
OUR TRIP TO THE SAHARA DESERT WITH HABIB, BORN AND BRED
BERBER NOMAD WAS PHONOMINAL! I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE
TO SHARE MY APPRECIATION FO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 11, 2017
- FACES OF MOROCCOWe left Marrakesh at about 10:30 this morning to head into the Atlas Mountains with our photography guide, Darren. While originally from the UK, he has been living in Morocco for 7 years. I am joined by another lady from Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 10, 2017
- EXPLORING MARRAKESH
I started my day with a simple breakfast on the roof with a cat and a rooster. Pretty special and peaceful
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/591471/large Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 9, 2017
- M'HAMID, CHEGAGA BIVOUAC DESERT CAMP, MARRAKECHFAVOURITE PHOTO
THE PREVIOUS DAY SAW US SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS IN THE
SAHARA DESERT NOT FAR OUT FROM M'HAMID, A SMALL TOWN
ON THE EDGE OF THE DESERT AND Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 8, 2017
- WELCOME TO MARRAKESH
It is the beginning of another adventure. After a busy week in Paris, I am taking a couple weeks holidays with my camera in Morocco. Morocco has been on my bucket list for Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 8, 2017
- TODRA GORGES, SAGHRO MOUNTAINS, N'KOB, TAMEGROUTE, M'HAMIDFAVOURITE PHOTO
WE FINISHED YESTERDAY WITH A FUN NIGHT IN OUR RIAD IN TINGHIR.
IT WAS SAD TO LEAVE THIS LITTLE PLACE SURROUNDED BY THE GREAT
DADES MOUNTAINS AND TODRA GORGES. I COULD EA Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 7, 2017
- OFF ROAD TO BOUTAGHRAR, BOUMALNE DADES, GORGES, TINGHIRFAVOURITE PHOTO
DAY 2 - OUARZAZATE TO TINGHIR INCLUDING OFF ROAD 4X4 DRIVING.
YESTERDAY WE LEFT MARRAKECH AND HEADED OVER THE HIGH ATLAS
MOUNTAINS, DISCO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 1, 2017
- ATLAS MOUNTAINS, TELOUET, AIT BEN HADDOU, OUARZAZATEMEET HABIB NAAMANI, OUR TOUR GUIDE AND OWNER OF SAHARA DREAMS MAROC.
Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 31, 2017
- MARRAKECH - EXOTIC AND ENCHANTINGFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HAD JUST BEEN FROM ZURICH, THROUGH GERMANY, BELGIUM, AMSTERDAM AND PARIS
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WE HAVE EXPERIENCED DIFFEREN Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 30, 2017
- Atlas Mountains - 6 days independent trekking in Morocco
The route: Imlil -Refuge Toubkal- Jebel Toubkal (4186 meters) - Imlil - Tizi Mizik - Tizi Oussem - Imlil (via a loop) - Oukaimden - Asni. Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Mar 29, 2017
- Marrakech, Essaouira, El Jadida, Asilah and back to Spain
Once again we hadn’t booked any accommodation but had targeted what we thought was a nice secluded hotel about 15km from Marrakech. We decided, this time, we didn’t want Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Mar 2, 2017
- The Sahara, Gorges Dadés and 'The Road to Marrakech'We arranged to meet with our ‘host’ for our night in the Sahara in a town called Erfoud about 40km from Erg Chebbi which has easy access to the high dunes of the Sahara.
We left Fes with a Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Feb 24, 2017
- Amazing things to do in Morocco TourSince many people travel to Morocco, they are looking for new journeys and great places constantly. A lot of people who do the Morocco Tours want to travel to the imperial cities, do the Sahara desert tour and discover the Posted by magiclamptours in Travelling is the Best Thing you can do | Feb 17, 2017
- Morocco - Chefchaouen and FesWe had an early sailing out of Algeciras on FRS Ferries at 9.00am. We gave ourselves plenty of time to get to the terminal and everything went smoothly and the crowds were small. It was a straight forward sailing across Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Feb 17, 2017