- Exploring Morocco's Nature; Ouzoud WaterfallsThe next day, I went to escape the local Moroccan life and decided to explore more of Morocco’s nature as it is known for it’s high mountains in North Africa. I woke up quite early in order to have Posted by helloitsme in My Experiences in Morocco | Dec 1, 2015
- A Look Through Marrakech MedinaThe first day in Morocco was somewhat a busy yet adventurous day. It was my first time in Morocco and Africa, and I was fairly excited for the things I was going to be surrounded by for the next Posted by helloitsme in My Experiences in Morocco | Nov 30, 2015
- "See the Sahara and die"If you have ever dreamt of going to morocco, or thought you might stop over whilst visiting Spain, I must insist that you do whatever you can to make it so. However, I ask that you forget the cities and Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Nov 2, 2015
- ChefchaouenThe Blue Jewel...Chefchaouen is a beautiful town situated on the side of Morocco's Rif Mountains. This town was founded in 1471 and served as a fortress for exiles from Spain. Nowadays, this beautiful blue town is the home of Berber Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Oct 13, 2015
- Day 1 - Casablanca & the BurbsHaving issues with the processor on my tablet & unreliable connections - please visit www.Instagram. com/raincitygirl_travels for notes and photos until further notice. PLEASE subscribe to Kathi's blog in the interim - you'll love her humorous perspecti Posted by RainCityGirl in Morocco 2015 | Oct 9, 2015
- Marrakech and EssaouiraFrom Aït Bennhaddou we headed towards Marrakech, where unfortunately, Moh's time with the group came to an end and he had to set off to Casablanca to start another tour. We had a delicious dinner in a fancy restaurant and Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Oct 5, 2015
- El Khorbat Kasbah and Aït BenhaddouLeaving the desert, we headed for the Anti-Atlas, one of Morocco's many mountain ranges. As mentioned previously, there's a Middle Atlas and a High Atlas as well. At some point we stopped at a village called 'El Khorbat Kasbah', a Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Oct 4, 2015
- The SaharaToday was one of our favourite days so far.
After driving for a few hours from Midelt, stopping a couple of times to look at various sights such as a fossil gathering shop, we arrived at the edge of the Sahara. Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Oct 4, 2015
- MideltToday was a very relaxed day. We left Fes for Midelt, driving towards Middle Atlas, with the passing landscape changing from towns to villages and then the occasional nomad camp. Often sheep, goats or cows lined the road whilst shepherds Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 27, 2015
- FesToday was spent walking around Fes, which was the capital city at some stage but it changed after the French occupied Morocco in 1912. After a quick breakfast, the group headed out with Moh to meet a local guide whoshowed Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 23, 2015
- Volubilis and MeknesToday we rose to a taditional breakfast of Moroccan pancakes, bread, mint tea, olives, butter and oil. Our tour guide, Mohammed, Moh for short, told as that in Morocco, breakfast is not a big meal, with bread and mint tea Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 23, 2015
- Moulay IdrissToday we woke up early to visit the Hassan II Mosque. The mosque is the third biggest in the world, taking only 6 years
to build and costing over 60 million US dollars. We arrived early for our 9 o'clock Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 22, 2015
- Casablanca: Day 1..ishToday we woke at 5:30 to the sounds of the prayer call and the locals starting to go about their day. The day before, we spent a couple of hours in a taxi driving in circles trying to find the Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 21, 2015
- Casablanca[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Laurena and Sam in Food, Fun and Faraway | Sep 21, 2015
- AfricaThe forecast wind was not as good today as the next two days, so I decided on a trip to Tangier in Morocco.
All rather last minute, so Rather than just walk around (and be the target of touts), I opted Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Sep 10, 2015
- MarrakechOne of the things that I love about having been to Morocco is that I can now say that, technically, I have been to Africa... (Although there is so many more places yet to visit there!) A tick on the Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Sep 6, 2015
- CASABLANCA, MOROCCOMorocco was my 5th and last country of this trip. I arrived in Casablanca from Cairo, at 10am. I stayed at the fancy Le Lido Thalasso Resort & Spa, located beachfront on the Atlantic Ocean, overlooking the lighthouse.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 23, 2015
- New Continent alertDay 4 was an earlier start again we had to be at breakfast by 7am to be on the bus at 7.30. The bonus of being up this early was we got to watch the sunrise over the beach it Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 23, 2015
- authentic morocco tours and packageshrill of morocco tours is agency specialized in organisation of trips and excursions in Morocco. Willing to provide the highest quality of travel by Morocco, available anywhere! We offer authentic trips to see and discover the true Morocco outside the Posted by thrillof in MOROCCO TRAVEL TOURS | Jul 17, 2015
- TangierThe FRS Iberia ferry leaves from Tarifa, Spain, to Tangier, Morocco every other hour on the hour and you arrive in Africa 35 minutes after leaving Spain. Their website is fantastic and you can easily book and reserve tickets Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | Jun 16, 2015
- Casablanca Posted by sarahisland in Cape Town to Dublin | May 26, 2015
- Sahara MisadventuresNormally we spare you, our readers, the minutia of our day to day life on the road. Partly because its more interesting to write about life here but largely we don't have time to write all the little things that Posted by McNouye in McNouye | May 20, 2015
- A Wonderfully Epic Day in MoroccoBy Audrey
Today was one of those days that was so full that my head is swelling. I am sipping a large glass of red wine and eating olives while sitting in a (formerly) opulent hotel in a small village in Posted by McNouye in McNouye | May 19, 2015
- Boiling hot in MarrakechWe are in Marrakesh in Morocco. We came here with Uncle Andrew and Auntie Lizzie.
When we got here three days ago we imidiately felt the heat. It is hotter than Asia. We took a taxi out into the city and Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | May 17, 2015
- The Moroccan organisation AVEC is looking for volunteers whoThe Moroccan organisation AVEC is looking for volunteers who like to work in Morocco in July and August 2015. There are several possibilities: teaching (english or french), organising activities for children and painting schools. The organisation provi Posted by avec in Association of voluntary and cultural ex | May 7, 2015