- A Farrow in FesThe piggies went on a little weekend retreat to Fes.
They had a day free because of "Ayd" (the end of Ramadan) so they left Friday morning via a private bus and arrived 5 Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Aug 24, 2013
- Marrakesh, Tangiers, Rabat, High Atlas Mountains, MoroccoOn Dec 6, 2012 at 10 am we crossed into Africa.
The fast ferry from Tarifa Spain left at 9 am. We docked in Tangiers, Morocco.
We are met by our guide, who else, Mohamed. He is wearing a jalaba, Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Backpacking Europe on fifty dollars/day | Aug 22, 2013
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/493820/DSC04884.jpg caption=DSC048 Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Aug 20, 2013
- الخنازير الثلاثة13.5 months abroad. The piggies traveled a lot last summer. They were looking forward to traveling again but thought it might be good to do some learning/preparation for their Master's degree too. So, after a few weeks of traveling they Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Aug 16, 2013
- Fez, Morocco (21st - 23rd July)Our train arrived in Fez early evening. As the sun was going down and it was only pretty hot, rather than ridiculously hot, we decided to walk to our accommodation. It took us about 40 minutes, which wasn't too bad. Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Jul 27, 2013
- Marrakech, Morocco (17th - 21st July)On Wednesday 17th July we donned our new backpacks and headed to Stansted airport. We flew by Easyjet to Marrakech. Unsurprisingly it was hot, though our 2 weeks in the UK had actually prepared us slightly, which isn't something I'd Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Jul 27, 2013
- Wander The City of Culture - Day 3 It is my last day so I get a taxi and told the driver to go to the [[http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/331|Medina]]. Founded in 1070-72 by the Almoravids, Marrakesh remained a political, economic and cultural center for a long period. It is classified Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | May 25, 2013
- Wander The City of Culture - Day 1 & 2I am now in the city of Marrakech, Morocco. It is very hot and very beautiful. I got a taxi as soon as I can so I can go to my hotel the Palais Soltan Riad & Spa. I wanted Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | May 25, 2013
- Red City
We took a low-cost airline from London Gatwick, a small London airport. Ryan-Air cost us only about 30 pound sterling to come here. If we were to fly from Mauritius directly, it would Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 20, 2013
- Leaving Africa and heading back to SpainToday we have been on two CONTINENTS - Europe and Africa and in two COUNTRIES-Spain and Morocco and one BRITISH COLONY Gibraltar.
This morning we started off in Morocco, Africa then after a bit of a rough high speed ferry ride Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 19, 2013
- Casablanca"Kiss me. Kiss me as though it were the last time."
"There's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's."
Stopped at Rick's cafe for a quick photo stop. I was disappointed as it didn't look Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 18, 2013
- Morocco - the peopleThis lovely lady we met is 88 years old. She was married when she was 13 years old (her husband was 35) and has nine children.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/488437/Bhalil__ Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 17, 2013
- MarrakeshDriving from Fes to Marrakesh the scenery changed as we travelled through agricultural fields near Fes and then on windy, narrow, potholed roads through the Middle Atlas Mountains.
In the evening Marrakesh marketplace is a lively, energetic, crazy plac Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 15, 2013
- MoroccoAfter catching the ferry from Spain to Africa yesterday we set off on a long bus drive through rural villages & towns; a mixture of old & new on the road with cars, motorbilkes, buses and donkeys, shepherds & sheep, Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Marruecos, ÁfricaMy dad and I had a whirlwind of a Spring Break. I am so happy that he was able to come to visit me and that we could share this time together.
Our first stop was Tánger, we took the Posted by rae.lloydlever in España | Apr 9, 2013
- Madness of Marrakech Day 1I love that moment when you are sat in your tiny plane seat, you can no longer feel your legs and your skin feels ready to crack from the dehydrating inflight air and the destination you spent months planning to Posted by Monkey Doo in Make mine a Monkey Doo with extra Doo. | Apr 7, 2013
- Morocco: Atlantic CoastOk you got me. No, I didn’t visit the Moroccan capital Rabat, the commercial centre Casablanca, the surfing hot-spot Agadir or the disputed Western Sahara. Undoubtedly you’re asking, “So did you go anywhere on the Atlantic coast in Morocco?” in Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Apr 3, 2013
- Morocco: Deserts, Gorges and Oases
I’m writing this entry as I conclude my seventeen day trip through Morocco; from Tangier to Casablanca via the Sahara desert, Marrakech and the Atlantic coast. While I cannot profess righteously that my travel encompassed the entire nation, I do Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Apr 1, 2013
- Morocco: Imperial Cities The controversy! The scandal! The outrage! For this blog entry, I’ve radically opted to part with the chronological order I’ve orthodoxly applied for discussing my travels. Instead, this entry focuses on my experiences in two cities in Morocco which I Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Mar 28, 2013
- Destination: MoroccoThe first foray of hopefully many ventures in Europe concluded in Andalucia as I crossed the Straits of Gibraltar to return to the African continent. The destination though is entirely different to the sub-Saharan region; more intimately identifiable with Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Mar 25, 2013
- Africa AdventuresHello again!! As I write this I sit on a train to Valencia for a four day weekend to experience one of the major festivals in Spain, called Las Fallas. But wait don't let me get ahead of myself, I Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Mar 21, 2013
- Casablanca I ended off with looking forward to having a Moroccan Hammam. It was way different from the one we previously had inTurkey. First off it was private, which is kind of nice. It is in a way Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Mar 21, 2013
- Videos From The Sahara Desert - Morocco
Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Mar 21, 2013
- The Sahara - Somewhere Near AlgeriaHave you ever had one of those specific experiences that you know you will remember for the rest of your life? Well, our short stay in the Sahara was one of those. It was unbelievable. I posted Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Mar 19, 2013
- Moroccan it!Hey guys, the internet here is not really reliable and it has been frustrating trying to keep connected. We are doing good, last night I tried the Hammam and it was very different. You enter into a hot Posted by Eyakiwchuk in This Is Actually Happening...For Real! | Mar 19, 2013