- Desert, MoroccoWe leave Fez at 9pm, on an overnight bus to the southern town of Rissani. Not the most relaxing ride as Moroccan drivers are erratic. We get in at 6am and are immediatly bombarded by locals trying to sell us Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | May 30, 2014
- Before You Go To Tangier
* A camera. There are lots of things to take a photo of in Tangier. A different culture, interesting old buildings, delicious food.
*Change (1 USD=8.21 Moroc Posted by elifk in Elif's Footsteps | May 25, 2014
- Fez, MoroccoWe parted ways with the quaint town of Chefchaoen and headed further south to the the city of Fez. Here it is spelled Fes but the autocorrect always changes it to Few, so I will stick to Fez. The bus Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | May 26, 2014
- One Day in Tangier
During my trip to Andalusia, we’ve decided to take a ferry and pass to Morocco and spend the day there, where I was gonna visit for the second time, but this time another city: Tangier. Because we didn’t have a Posted by elifk in Elif's Footsteps | Dec 31, 2013
- Chefchaoen, MoroccoIt is finally time to cross the straits of Gibraltar. We awoke early to the sound of a torrential downpour waiting til it subsided we rushed to the ferry forgetting my towel at the hostel. On the way there several Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | May 22, 2014
- Casablanca, our last few daysWe left the Berber Camp and headed north towards Casablanca. This would be the second last day we were to be in Morocco. There were mixed feelings as we all realized we were heading home shortly. We Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 16, 2014
- TraditionsTraditions: Old but Always Fresh
We started off to our last destination in Morocco. We were heading for the large town of Imintanoute and the village of Boulouane. The Berber Camp, where we were going to spend the night Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 16, 2014
- Marrakech ExpressMarrakech Express
We had the luxury to sleep in until 8AM again this morning and then off to The “Hollywood of Morocco”. We visited Atlas Studios. This is where many movies we have all seen have been filmed. One of Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 10, 2014
- Thoughts for the dayThoughts for the day.
We have been having Wi-Fi connection problems so please forgive the delay with the blog. It seems to come and go and it is mostly gone!!!
The group has been doing so much it just seems like Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 9, 2014
- Camels, Fossils and Roses. Oh My!!Day 4 and 5 – Camels, Fossils and Roses, Oh my!!!
After breakfast we started to head south the heart of the desert. We went through the middle Atlas Mountains to Ifrane (65KM from Fes). This town has been nicknamed Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 9, 2014
- Medina MadnessMedina Madness!!!
WOW!! What a wonderful day again. We had a chance to stay in bed until 8AM this morning and then we were off again.
Today we were off to the Fes Medina. This the Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 9, 2014
- Finally in FesFinally in Fes!!!!!
Just finished day one and I am pretty sure everyone is ready for bed. Well at least most!!! When I did the first post, I knew we were going to have Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 4, 2014
- AGADIR, MOROCCO
Agadir is our final port city on the massive African continent. We are here on Palm/Passion Sunday – with a day to see a bit of Moroc Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Apr 14, 2014
- Day Eight - Monaco and Monte CarloIn contrast to our stress-free, hop-on-the-van experience yesterday, we traveled independently today. We had a confusing time getting out of the port and locating the bus stop for our trip to Eze. As usual, while being somewhat "lost", Posted by Cybercsp in Noordam Cruise - Barcelona to Rome | Apr 9, 2014
- MoroccoSince it's so late, here's my overview of Morocco and after the Day-by-day if you want to know !
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/661788/DSCF06 Posted by Discovery84 in 2014 | Apr 1, 2014
- The wonders of MoroccoWords cannot describe the mindspin that occurs when one minute you are in the great white silent arctic and the next you are thrown into the chaos of Marrakech. A cacophony of sounds – beeping taxis, donkeys, people and motorbikes. Posted by Louise Pryor in Borealis to Borscht | Mar 15, 2014
- Casablanca, Morocco19th February 2014
We had been to Casablanca before so decided to go on an excursion out of the city to one of the Portuguese Medinas or forts. On our way we stopped at the Hassan II Mosque which was opened Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Feb 19, 2014
- 2012 D4 OCEAN PRINCESS - MARRAKECH===MOVING INLAND FROM CASABLANCA TOWARDS MARRAKECH.===
[img Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 16, 2012
- North West Africa3.10 in the afternoon of New years Eve 2013 and we arrived at the Mohommed VI Airport, Casablanca, after about 35 hours travel! We were sane but only just and pleased to see Peter, Alicia and Benjamin. An hour Posted by stavmagpie in Around the World in 72 days | Jan 6, 2014
- visiting dakhlaits tough to travel by bus Posted by jonathan100 in MY DANGEROUS MAROC ADVENTURE | Nov 26, 2013
- Drinking and Driving around Morocco - Coffee of course
Monday 4th November 13 (day 65)
We had a day in Azrou today, basically did nothing except drink coffee and catch up with friends.
A visit to the small Monday souk in the morning follow Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Nov 20, 2013
- Farewell to Morocco
As the sun sets on the Hassan II mosque on Casablanca’s waterfront we say farewell to Morocco – a country, like so many that we visit, which is being dragged into the present but in so many ways Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 19, 2013
- At The End of the Road to MoroccoWe were disappointed when the 4x4 SUV we rented to drive through the Moroccan deserts and mountains turned out to be little more than a scratched-up diesel cargo van with windows, but after 3,000 kilometres of driving on donkey tracks Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 17, 2013
- Coffee is a good thing
Saturday 2nd November 13 (day 63)
Breakfast today was a yoghurt from the shop opposite the hotel and a coffee in the sun at a cafe on the square. Now I know I'm back in Morocco - Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Nov 16, 2013
- Across to Africa we go!
Thursday 31st October 13 (day 61)
After a quick breakfast in our room, we walked down to the end of the Main Street to catch the bus to the train station. We were running early so Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Nov 16, 2013