- MoroccoAfter catching the ferry from Spain to Africa yesterday we set off on a long bus drive through rural villages & towns; a mixture of old & new on the road with cars, motorbilkes, buses and donkeys, shepherds & sheep, Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Marruecos, ÁfricaMy dad and I had a whirlwind of a Spring Break. I am so happy that he was able to come to visit me and that we could share this time together.
Our first stop was Tánger, we took the Posted by rae.lloydlever in España | Apr 9, 2013
- Madness of Marrakech Day 1I love that moment when you are sat in your tiny plane seat, you can no longer feel your legs and your skin feels ready to crack from the dehydrating inflight air and the destination you spent months planning to Posted by Monkey Doo in Make mine a Monkey Doo with extra Doo. | Apr 7, 2013
- Morocco: Atlantic CoastOk you got me. No, I didn’t visit the Moroccan capital Rabat, the commercial centre Casablanca, the surfing hot-spot Agadir or the disputed Western Sahara. Undoubtedly you’re asking, “So did you go anywhere on the Atlantic coast in Morocco?” in Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Apr 3, 2013
- Morocco: Deserts, Gorges and Oases
I’m writing this entry as I conclude my seventeen day trip through Morocco; from Tangier to Casablanca via the Sahara desert, Marrakech and the Atlantic coast. While I cannot profess righteously that my travel encompassed the entire nation, I do Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Apr 1, 2013
- Morocco: Imperial Cities The controversy! The scandal! The outrage! For this blog entry, I’ve radically opted to part with the chronological order I’ve orthodoxly applied for discussing my travels. Instead, this entry focuses on my experiences in two cities in Morocco which I Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Mar 28, 2013
- Destination: MoroccoThe first foray of hopefully many ventures in Europe concluded in Andalucia as I crossed the Straits of Gibraltar to return to the African continent. The destination though is entirely different to the sub-Saharan region; more intimately identifiable with Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Mar 25, 2013
- Africa AdventuresHello again!! As I write this I sit on a train to Valencia for a four day weekend to experience one of the major festivals in Spain, called Las Fallas. But wait don't let me get ahead of myself, I Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Mar 21, 2013
- Casablanca I ended off with looking forward to having a Moroccan Hammam. It was way different from the one we previously had inTurkey. First off it was private, which is kind of nice. It is in a way Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Mar 21, 2013
- Videos From The Sahara Desert - Morocco
Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Mar 21, 2013
- The Sahara - Somewhere Near AlgeriaHave you ever had one of those specific experiences that you know you will remember for the rest of your life? Well, our short stay in the Sahara was one of those. It was unbelievable. I posted Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Mar 19, 2013
- Moroccan it!Hey guys, the internet here is not really reliable and it has been frustrating trying to keep connected. We are doing good, last night I tried the Hammam and it was very different. You enter into a hot Posted by Eyakiwchuk in This Is Actually Happening...For Real! | Mar 19, 2013
- Marrakech, Ouzazarte, Merzouga, Sahara Desert, FesHi everyone,
We are alive and well and are in another lovely Riad in Fez. Sorry we have been out of touch but we were camel trekking in the Sahara (more on that in a bit). So in my Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Mar 18, 2013
- Camels, camping & drivingIn case someone doesn’t ever tell you this about snake charmers, I have some good advise for you. Don’t take any pictures of them or in their general direction because their posse of three or four guys will find Posted by Eyakiwchuk in This Is Actually Happening...For Real! | Mar 18, 2013
- MoroccoOther than Turkey, this is our first trip outside of Europe. Mom and Dad met us in Freiburg a couple of days ago and after spending a little time there, we all took off together for Marrakech. It turned out Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Mar 13, 2013
- A day in the lifeDo camels smell?
Are we going to ride boy or girl camels?
What do you think their names are?
What kind of horses are used for racing?
Are male horses faster than females? You would think so?
Taste this......it's disgusting.
Where are we going?
Wha Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Mar 12, 2013
- MarrakeshWell we have been in Marrakesh for a few days. Marrakesh is kind of like a calm version of India, with Muslims instead of Hindus. It is more 'accessible' as you can actually walk the streets and stop Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Mar 12, 2013
- In Morocco!We left this morning form Seville, and made our way to the airport to catch our flight into Marrakech Morocco. Michael found a great deal for only 30 Euros per person on RyanAir so he booked it, paying an Posted by Eyakiwchuk in This Is Actually Happening...For Real! | Mar 10, 2013
- The travels continue........So I guess it's a good day when you wake up in Sevilla have breakfast and cappuccino in a great little cafe, and end your day by wandering lost in the Medina of Marrakech trying to find your Riyadh with Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Mar 9, 2013
- Marrakech, MorroccoI've been dying to go to Morrocco ever since living in Sevilla. Morrocco is one of the northern most countries in Africa (and therefore close to southern Spain). It's an Islamic nation with many, many things to do. Posted by meghann922 in Deutschland y Mas | Feb 24, 2013
- morocco[b]what we have loved:
the weather, well mostly!
the madness of the souks, roads, towns, shops etc.
the friendliness of virtually everyone, esp. all the smiling and waving children
the colours, everyone is brightly dressed, the food and spices are glo Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Feb 22, 2013
- ouezzane to chefchaouenfriday: nice and quiet at the aire, pretty surprising as near to a main road. p sorted the clothes
cupboard, quite a job - had to go in from underneath! we had lateish tea, then watched a dvd and
went to Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Feb 22, 2013
- fes to ouezzanethursday: never managed to get a half day tour of fes, got quoted the full day price, even though
we couldn't set off 'til 2pm, so said no : (
fiddled about in the aft., p did some work, c internetted and Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Feb 21, 2013
- moulay idriss to feswednesday: was a v. wet day yesterday! tim and pen left in the am, so said last goodbye to them;
they are now travelling along the coast so we probably won't cross paths on this trip again....
decided (wisely) to go to Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Feb 20, 2013
- azrou to moulay idriss (for volubilis, meknes)monday: woke up early as lots of barking dogs around the place! probably all those ones we’d seen
by the side of the road yesterday!! ha ha.
very cold too, so had the trusty heater on for a bit, to warm Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Feb 19, 2013