Blog Entries tagged 'Moscow'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Moscow'
- Suomi 2009 - last day and road back.Last day was the only day when I managed to get up early. Around 8 a.m., thinking that lifts turns on at 9 a.m. and I want to have a good riding before I have to return ski and pack Posted by Saioko in Lazy trips around the world | Oct 25, 2014
- Suomi 2009 - Journey to Ruka[sub](Most of this trip was written up back in 2009, and I am not going to re-write it much)[/sub]
In year 2009 I had my good job for two years, my empty international passport expiring in about a year and enough Posted by Saioko in Lazy trips around the world | Oct 25, 2014
- МоскваEven though everything was in Cyrillic we easily navigated ourselves from the airport to the Hostel using the very good airport express train (320 Rubles each £6.20) and the metro (a 5 trip card is a bargain at 150 Rubles Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 15, 2013
- Jumping the borderToday was our second day in Moscow and we headed out on another tour. This time we were visiting the Kremlin grounds and cathedrals and the Armoury Museum and Tsar treasures. We began with another trip on the Moscow Underground. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Aug 7, 2013
- MoscowI had one of the best sleeps ever on the train to Moscow, I was woken up by the cabin attendant 10 minutes before arrival and I had to wake my little cabin up. We were absolutely out to the Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 19, 2012
- 俄羅斯莫斯科 Moscow -Part 2 紅場(Красная площадь是莫斯科的一個公眾廣場。
克里姆林宮1990年被聯合國教科文組織列入為「世界文化 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Sep 8, 2011
- 俄羅斯莫斯科 Moscow -Part 1Moscow
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Sep 8, 2011
- A Piece Of Coal In The Wilderness - MoscowSo, for our whole trip up until Russia, we had either planned ourselves or made up on the fly all the details ie accommodation and transport. But in Russia, that soviet power trip very much remains, and their need to Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | May 20, 2012
- Moscow, Gorky ParkDuring the post-soviet era Gorky Park used to host an amusement park with fun fairs, various amusement rides, a Ferris wheel and one of the mockups (test units) from the Buran space shuttle program. During the winter the footpaths flood Posted by OlegY in Moscow | Apr 10, 2012
- Day 10
The plane landed to a little applause, after what was a three hour flight and a holding pattern so the Pilot said because of congestion but at 2.15 in the morning there didn’t seem to be too many people around. Posted by Fletch1 in To Moscow and Back | Feb 9, 2012
- Is Russia Really that Bad???Are Russians really bad? – 5th October 2011
I have always been really quite anxious about visiting Russia, I have read about the frequent muggings, often violent, tending to target men on their own at night. I have heard about Posted by beatski in incidentals | Oct 5, 2011
- The Red ArrowSt Petersburg to Moscow – on the Red Arrow – 22nd September
I had been looking forward to my first overnight train trip for a while, all of my journeys so far had been during the day. The journey from Posted by beatski in incidentals | Oct 2, 2011
- Boring Post, please move on.....Yekaterinburg – 26th September
This is a boring post, so move on or skim read. So in this dull narrative I’ll give you an idea of how I started out, how I fumble my way around and also where I Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 27, 2011
- Moscow Highlights after 2 daysHave fallen in love with Moscow again! It's such a lovely city in the sun! Lots of Soviet history, lots of shiny onion-domed churches and a fair bit of slavic totty too! Have been privileged to see possibly the Posted by crogle in Trans Siberian 2011 | Jul 30, 2011
- Art and ballet. Our last day in MoscowMoscow, Russia
With the Kremlin closed on a Thursday (bad planning and a slight disappointment but an excellent cost saving opportunity!) we take a short walk to the Pushkin museum. Crossing a multitude of main roads, these walks take in not Posted by jamesh1066 in Overland from Europe to China and beyond | Jun 30, 2011
- Moscow UndergroundOur two nights on a bus weren't nearly as bad as we'd imagined - the first night we both even managed some sleep. But the bumpy road leading into Moscow meant the second night was more restless, and we were Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | May 24, 2011
- MoscowIt was a long flight from the Fiji Islands but I finally made it to Moscow!!! Can’t wait to go out and explore.))
A bit about me: I’m 20 years old. I have lived all my life in Australia and Fiji Posted by Crazy Fiji in Moscow | May 5, 2011
- Daily Moscow,
Posted by Pon_ka in Almost Famouse | Jan 31, 2011
- AboutI'm not a traveller. I'm dreamer. Sometime I've a little trips in Europe, but it isn't that i'm burn with desire.
My live in Moscow is different & my Moscow is awesome. Here i'm going to tell you not only about Posted by Pon_ka in Almost Famouse | Jan 29, 2011
- MOSCOWWow, if anyone had asked me 5 years ago if I would be working in Russia I'd have told them that they were crazy.
But here i am sitting in the Club23 hotel two days into my first rotation.
the first 6 Posted by Jase007 in Frostbite | Dec 7, 2010
- Russian Tsars and Traffic and Finland`s Lovely LakesHello again!!
Well ladies and gents, I believe this will be one of my last entries from Finland! With a trip to Russia and the lakes of Finland since my last entry, time has sneakily slipped away, leaving me with a Posted by jns885 in Journeys with Julie | May 12, 2009