- Nepal - Kathmandu: NamastéNamasté wordt in Nepal gebruikt als begroeting, vaak nog met de handpalmen tegen elkaar en een lichte buiging.
Om 6:15u aangekomen in Kathmandu (2:30u Belgische tijd), in een slechts half gevuld vliegtuig. Dus 3 zetels voor mij alleen, kon niet beter.
Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Aug 20, 2014
- BED BUGS! Coming soon to a hotel near you![center][/center]
I was so excited to be in Kathmandu! I had dreamed for a long time about coming to Nepal. Just the name Kathmandu sounded so exotic and brought up visions o Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Jul 20, 2014
- NepalI'm back on blogging duty (the writing at least) to help Issy catch up because she's been:
a- busy enjoying the trip
e- all of the above
d...wait....maybe b....wait wait c....no....must be e then. I say e.
So, afte Posted by gregandissy in There and back again | Jun 30, 2014
- Our video of Nepal... For those following this blog from the beginning know that we recently took a trip of a lifetime that started on our own in Kathmandu Nepal on December 4th, 2013.
After a week we joined with Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Jun 25, 2014
- Trekking in the Himalayas
A longer post this time, to relate about my recent trek in the Himalayas. Indeed, this was always my goal, to finish on a high note this amazing trip around the world, near the Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jun 1, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (2)The flight from Varanasi to Kathmandu is less than an hour and after the slightly painful form filling and queuing required to obtain the entry visa at Nepal’s main airport we were met by Buddish and his driver Sunit. It Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Pretty Perfect PokharaWe arrived in Pokhara after a week of farming, getting chased by rhinos and treacherously hot weather. It was definitely a welcomed change. We were fed up of Daal Bhat for every meal and ready to be tourists again. We Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 28, 2014
- Chitwan, NepalThe main reason we went to Chitwan was to volunteer on a small "eco farm" in this tiny little village called Maghauli.
We arrived from Kathmandu by taking one tourist bus that dropped us into Narayanghat where we was abruptly dropped Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 28, 2014
- Everest Base Camp - how do you choose a Trekking OperatorRecently, we completed a 22 day tour beginning and ending in Kathmandu, Nepal with an 18 day trek in between. I am also basing this tour at the very end of high season as it was from December 13 to Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Apr 27, 2014
- A border away but a world apart
Namaste from Nepal!
Albeit ready, we were both a little sad to be leaving India. Expectations of Nepal were that it wouldn't be far off the Indian culture. Its only a 2 hour flight away, Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 17, 2014
- Nepal trip review• Nepal is budget friendly place. We visited Kathmandu in October 2008 from Dubai. But we went during an Eid break and had taken a package tour (flight plus accommodation in a 5 star hotel). Eid breaks are like peak Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 29, 2014
- Rafting in River Trishuli, NepalNepal is blessed with nature, lush greenery all round, gushing rivers flowing from the high mountains. Just drive out of the valley and you are transported into another world. The best way to experience the nature, is to take up Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 23, 2014
- Trekking To NepalThis trip is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, Posted by Nepal Adventure in Trekking To Nepal | Mar 20, 2014
- For those who cannot climb the Everest…For those who cannot climb the Everest, now you can fly to the Mount Everest. We were choosing a destination for a vacation when I saw the above tagline on one of the airline website and that was it, we Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 19, 2014
- Shiva is een stoner en meer ongeinMet de rode kleurstof nog in mijn oren zit ik, met twee ramen tegen elkaar opengezet voor ventilatie (want ja zo warm is het nu al en het is nog niet eens echt lente), vol schaamte mijn blog te schrijven Posted by Willemijn v Kol in *Willem in Nepal* | Mar 17, 2014
- Durbar Square Stories, KathmanduWe were at Durbar Square in Kathmandu late in the evening. The noise, the crowd, the frenzy of people around was overwhelming and we were two tired tourists. We had been touring all day visiting the famous tourist attractions of Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 15, 2014
- Temples, Monasteries and Thamel
We had a packed day of sightseeing in Kathmandu. We started at Pashupathi Natha Temple. It is an active temple (as in not in ruins) and so only Hindus are allowed to enter the temple. It Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 11, 2014
- Nepal, via Pokhara nach Kathmandu
Unser weiterer Weg führte uns durch atemberaubende Gegenden und einsame Bergsiedlungen und obwohl die Distanzen in diesem kleinen Land auf der Karte eigentlich recht unspektakulär wirkten Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 6, 2014
- Tal, Annapurna Circuit, Nepal
Welcome sign to Tal: A heartly welcome to all visitors from the CPN (Communist Party of Nepal) Maoist Committee.
Just outside the village Kani, two young Tibetan girls feed a horse o Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Feb 4, 2014
- Nepal, Chitwan NP
Unsere nächste Station sollte der Chitwan Nationalpark sein. Doch diese liebenswürdigen Artgenossen trafen wir bereits unterwegs auf freier Wildbahn!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Jan 30, 2014
- Goodbye NepalOn January 10th we left Nepal after spending a bit more than a month there. It was a bone jarring 11 hour drive from Lumbini in Nepal (where Buddha was born) to the holy city of Varanasi in India. Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Jan 14, 2014
- Lumbini... Exit Nepal, Enter IndiaI met my first mosquito of travelling in Lumbini. Despite this introduction, Lumbini was... cute. It was mainly one street, down which, thanks to Diwali, children cavorted with fire-crackers to a backdrop like an overenthusiastic Christmas market - differ Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Nov 5, 2013
- Sunset hours in Nepali village [center][/center]
Dal plants with little yellow buds cover the field out front. The field gradually slopes into the buffalo watering hole. Goats bleat loudly nearby, at times s Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Jan 11, 2014
- Utter Bloody ConfusionUtter Bloody Confusion (wat zich in het Nederlands vrij vertaald als absolute verwarring) verwijst naar de staat van zijn die je ieder moment kan overvallen in het dagelijks leven van Dhading Besi. Ik hoop dat ik door het hier opvolgende Posted by Willemijn v Kol in *Willem in Nepal* | Jan 7, 2014
- Pokhara (and Kathmandu again!)The traditional end to any trek involves a series of nightmare bus journeys, right? Jomsom-Ghasa-Beni-Pokhara, where we spent one night in an overly posh hotel I felt too dirty to be in, and then back to Kathmandu. All thanks to Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Nov 4, 2013