- Nepal - chitwan national park: rhino-manRhino-man is de gids die mee de afgelopen dagen mee op sleeptouw heeft genomen doorheen het park. Hij wordt zo genoemd omdat hij een aanval van een neushoorn heeft overleefd, 10 dagen ziekenhuis en blijvende letsels als resultaat.
6 uur op Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Aug 25, 2014
- Nepal - Kathmandu: NamastéNamasté wordt in Nepal gebruikt als begroeting, vaak nog met de handpalmen tegen elkaar en een lichte buiging.
Om 6:15u aangekomen in Kathmandu (2:30u Belgische tijd), in een slechts half gevuld vliegtuig. Dus 3 zetels voor mij alleen, kon niet beter.
Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Aug 20, 2014
- BED BUGS! Coming soon to a hotel near you![center][/center]
I was so excited to be in Kathmandu! I had dreamed for a long time about coming to Nepal. Just the name Kathmandu sounded so exotic and brought up visions o Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Jul 20, 2014
- NepalI'm back on blogging duty (the writing at least) to help Issy catch up because she's been:
a- busy enjoying the trip
e- all of the above
d...wait....maybe b....wait wait c....no....must be e then. I say e.
So, afte Posted by gregandissy in There and back again | Jun 30, 2014
- Our video of Nepal... For those following this blog from the beginning know that we recently took a trip of a lifetime that started on our own in Kathmandu Nepal on December 4th, 2013.
After a week we joined with Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Jun 25, 2014
- Trekking in the Himalayas
A longer post this time, to relate about my recent trek in the Himalayas. Indeed, this was always my goal, to finish on a high note this amazing trip around the world, near the Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jun 1, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (2)The flight from Varanasi to Kathmandu is less than an hour and after the slightly painful form filling and queuing required to obtain the entry visa at Nepal’s main airport we were met by Buddish and his driver Sunit. It Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Chitwan National Park and last days in Kathmandu[center]After a few days back in Kathmandu it was back on a bus for 6 hours as we made our way down to Sauraha and Chitwan National Park.
We had been warned that the temperatures were starting to rise in Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | May 13, 2014
- Pretty Perfect PokharaWe arrived in Pokhara after a week of farming, getting chased by rhinos and treacherously hot weather. It was definitely a welcomed change. We were fed up of Daal Bhat for every meal and ready to be tourists again. We Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 28, 2014
- Chitwan, NepalThe main reason we went to Chitwan was to volunteer on a small "eco farm" in this tiny little village called Maghauli.
We arrived from Kathmandu by taking one tourist bus that dropped us into Narayanghat where we was abruptly dropped Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 28, 2014
- Everest Base Camp - how do you choose a Trekking OperatorRecently, we completed a 22 day tour beginning and ending in Kathmandu, Nepal with an 18 day trek in between. I am also basing this tour at the very end of high season as it was from December 13 to Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Apr 27, 2014
- A border away but a world apart
Namaste from Nepal!
Albeit ready, we were both a little sad to be leaving India. Expectations of Nepal were that it wouldn't be far off the Indian culture. Its only a 2 hour flight away, Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Apr 17, 2014
- Trekking in the Everest Region - The Khumbu[center]Survived the bus trip back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. Relatively quick trip back at seven hours. It was Holi (Hindu festival of colour) so seemed to be less traffic on the road, although the bus was pelleted by water bombs Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | Apr 7, 2014
- Nepal trip review• Nepal is budget friendly place. We visited Kathmandu in October 2008 from Dubai. But we went during an Eid break and had taken a package tour (flight plus accommodation in a 5 star hotel). Eid breaks are like peak Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 29, 2014
- Rafting in River Trishuli, NepalNepal is blessed with nature, lush greenery all round, gushing rivers flowing from the high mountains. Just drive out of the valley and you are transported into another world. The best way to experience the nature, is to take up Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 23, 2014
- Trekking To NepalThis trip is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, Posted by Nepal Adventure in Trekking To Nepal | Mar 20, 2014
- Mountain Flight to Everest!For those who cannot climb the Everest, now you can fly to the Mount Everest. We were choosing a destination for a vacation when I saw the above tagline on one of the airline website and that was it, we Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 19, 2014
- Shiva is een stoner en meer ongeinMet de rode kleurstof nog in mijn oren zit ik, met twee ramen tegen elkaar opengezet voor ventilatie (want ja zo warm is het nu al en het is nog niet eens echt lente), vol schaamte mijn blog te schrijven Posted by Willemijn v Kol in *Willem in Nepal* | Mar 17, 2014
- Durbar Square Stories, KathmanduWe were at Durbar Square in Kathmandu late in the evening. The noise, the crowd, the frenzy of people around was overwhelming and we were two tired tourists. We had been touring all day visiting the famous tourist attractions of Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 15, 2014
- Annapurna Base Camp[center]Back in Pokhara after a great trip up to the Annapurna Base Camp and return.
Started with about a 200km bus trip between Kathmandu and Pokhara which took just over 8 hours. The first 4 hours saw us cover about 50km. Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | Mar 15, 2014
- Things to do in Kathmandu
We had a packed day of sightseeing in Kathmandu. We started at Pashupathi Natha Temple. It is an active temple (as in not in ruins) and so only Hindus are allowed to enter the temple. It Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 11, 2014
- Nepal, via Pokhara nach Kathmandu
Unser weiterer Weg führte uns durch atemberaubende Gegenden und einsame Bergsiedlungen und obwohl die Distanzen in diesem kleinen Land auf der Karte eigentlich recht unspektakulär wirkten Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 6, 2014
- Tal, Annapurna Circuit, Nepal
Welcome sign to Tal: A heartly welcome to all visitors from the CPN (Communist Party of Nepal) Maoist Committee.
Just outside the village Kani, two young Tibetan girls feed a horse o Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Feb 4, 2014
- Nepal, Chitwan NP
Unsere nächste Station sollte der Chitwan Nationalpark sein. Doch diese liebenswürdigen Artgenossen trafen wir bereits unterwegs auf freier Wildbahn!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Jan 30, 2014
- Goodbye NepalOn January 10th we left Nepal after spending a bit more than a month there. It was a bone jarring 11 hour drive from Lumbini in Nepal (where Buddha was born) to the holy city of Varanasi in India. Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Jan 14, 2014