- Annapurna Base Camp TrekkingAnnapurna base Camp Trekking can be a completely different experience if the landscape provides you with the thrill you desire. Annapurna Base Camp treks provides just that. The Annapurna Sanctuary of the Himalayas is encircled by many peaks, namely the Posted by Beside in Everest Base Camp Trek | Oct 23, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trek, trekking to Everest Base CampA dream, the dream that leads you to the roof of the Earth, comes true only when you dare to trek to the Everest region to store life long memories in your brain, a thrilling excitement in your heart and Posted by Beside in Everest Base Camp Trek | Oct 23, 2016
- Nepal, last few daysAfter our Nepal trek, we had a few days of rest which we used to plan the next few countries. But we took the time to visit the International mountain museum, Devi's falls, and hike to the top of Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Oct 15, 2016
- Park narodowy ChitwanW Katmandu, autobus turystyczny do parku narodowego Chitwan, który znaleźliśmy w długim szeregu autobusów, był już praktycznie zapełniony, więc razem z Olą usiedliśmy w kabinie kierowcy, niemal na przedniej szybie. Sam wyjazd z Katmandu zajął ponad godzin Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Oct 15, 2016
- Dashain w Katmandu
W samolocie z Kuala Lumpur do Katmandu filmy Bollywood cieszyły się zdecydowanie największą popularnością wśród pasażerów korzystających z małych ekranów indywidualnych. Przed lądowaniem na horyzoncie ponad chmurami dostrzegliśmy wierzchołki Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Oct 14, 2016
- Pokhara and the Poon Hill Trek
We began our journey to Pokhara with the most gorgeous 30 minute flight passing the Himalayas.
[i] Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Oct 2, 2016
- Abseiling in waterfalls and rafting in NepalWe spent the weekend in western Nepal canyoning near and rafting on the Bhote Koshi river. After a harrowing drive through muddied "roads," we arrived at The Last Resort, a camp surrounded by small villages, waterfalls, and beautiful jungle. Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 26, 2016
- KathmanduWe spent our first week at Happily Ever After Hostel which was tucked down a grungy road in the middle of the tourist neighbourhood of Thamel. We enjoyed our cheap accommodation and made lots of friends from around the globe. Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Sep 20, 2016
- Thinking about trekking Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)?
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is one of my favourite places to trek in Nepal and is totally worth visiting if you love all things beautiful and majestic! The picturesque peaks, the hospitab Posted by whadventures in Thinking about trekking Annapurna Camp | Sep 6, 2016
- Mount Kailash[[http://ekailashtour.com|Mount Kailash]] is considered as one of the ten most beautiful mountains in China. It look like pyramid of Egypt. Around this sacred mountain, there are five temples in total. All These temple has its own hidden mystery.
These Posted by ekailashtour in Mount Kailash | Jun 6, 2016
- Day 5After the long day we got through yesterday, we were feeling very excited about our rest day today. The purpose of this day is not the gain any altitude overall, but instead, we climb a little higher and then come Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- Day 4Day 4 begins with a 7.30am start.
We wake up to a lovely breakfast of apple and cinnamon porridge, get all our gear together and set off for Namche Bazaar - this village is a main thoroughfare for all trekkers Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- day 3Day 3
The big day! We are finally heading to the Himalayas, after months and months of planning. I wish I could say I am looking forward to it, but my mind focuses on the flight to Lukla which we Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- Day 2Day 2
After being asked to attend an orientation talk by outfitters Nepal tour company in the morning at 8.30am, we arrived in the lobby of our hotel to meet another Raj, who seemed to be a senior person in Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- Day one!Day 1!
We’ve left our lovely home in Northern Ireland and ventured towards the unknown – in every sense of the word. We’ve no idea what this trip will be like – what will Kathmandu be like, will the trek be Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- Coca Cola Trekking
Kaji had called it Coca Cola trekking referring to my trip to Annapurna Base Camp while we were on our way over the Cho La Pass in Everest region. Obviously some pride there from my mounta Posted by imagesbyandrea in Andrea's Travel Blog | Apr 20, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalTo allow myself enough time for things to go wrong on my journey home, I decided to leave Kalabang after 3.5 weeks (out of the 4 weeks I’d originally scheduled), which meant that Tuesday was my last day at school Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 14, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalWhen I say unexpected, I only mean for me. I daresay the families had been planning the celebration for months or longer, once the auspicious date had been identified. The celebration in question was a Bratabandha ceremony for three related Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 13, 2016
- Kanchenjunga Region Trekking
Nepal is a Himalayan country with the highlight of world’s top eight highest mountains of the world among top ten. The most wonderful thing to tell is that these regions are reachable Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking is a memorable adventure for any travelers that will take the travelers to the foot of highest mountain of the world which is the globe’s 6th best place to Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Annapurna circuit Trek
Annapurna circuit Trek is one of the world famous trekking destinations of the globe which is appreciated especially by international bodies. Nowadays the travel adventure to Him Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalThere was no forward plan, but as it turns out, I’ve been going to Pokhara each weekend while I’ve been living in Kalabang, and each of those times, it has been a welcome break from the intensity of village life.
School Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 11, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalSince my arrival there have been a few times when we’ve hosted special guests at the school. After the overwhelming reception that my trekking group received when we passed through the village on the way to Pokhara all those weeks Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 8, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalI’m fascinated by the amount of DIY that goes on in the village. When life is already so busy, people choose to add more work to their daily schedules, to either earn a little extra money for themselves, or to Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 6, 2016
- My temporary life in rural NepalAfter a week or so of overloading on carbs (see previous post), and not much exercise other than the walk to and from school – 15 minutes downhill to get there, and 20 minutes uphill to get back – something Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Apr 2, 2016