- Episode 2Brussels – 13 Days B.C. – This is why some claim “B.C.” standing for “Before Commercialjetting” is a bit of a misnomer, however scholars maintain that the isolated occurrences of commercialjetting prior to the A.D. era did not meet the Posted by dgatoraded in Intercambios En Madrid - Winter 2016 | Apr 28, 2016
- Tag 2Früher wurde der Königinnentag am 30. April, dem Geburtstag der ehemaligen Königinmutter gefeiert. Königen Beatrix hatte zwar nicht an diesem Tag ihr Fest, sie behielt aber den Geburtstag ihrer Mutter als Königinnentag bei, denn es ist blöd, seinen Geburt Posted by fegoesrhein in FE goes Rhein | Apr 27, 2016
- Tag 1Sonderflug nach Amsterdam. Direkter Transfer vom Flughafen zum Schiffshafen wird mit einer Stadtrundfahrt verbunden. Diese wurde vorgezogen, da morgen viele Straßen und Wasserwege wegen des Staatsfeiertages überlastet sein werden. Dann geht es zur Einsch Posted by fegoesrhein in FE goes Rhein | Apr 26, 2016
- Hollandafter a very long ferry ride from hull we arrived in Holland at around 8.
The ferry was not as exciting as we thought it would be but the food was very nice and so was the view from the Posted by GirlguidingWOW in Girlguiding WOW Trip | Mar 24, 2016
- Drielandenpunt (The three countries' point)Welcome to my first travel blog ever!
As this is my very first blog (and I do hope to keep it going), here I want to have a short foreword about it.
I travel a lot and had many experiences: nice Posted by icebupham in Ice's travel blog | Feb 14, 2016
- 2008 - NetherlandsThis would be the second time I took my mum on holiday abroad and was in 2008. She had always wanted to visit the bulb-fields so I booked to go to Amsterdam on that basis. We stayed in a lovely Posted by JosTravel2016 in Joanne's Travel | Feb 7, 2016
- Discovering a bakery gem in the alleys of The Hague I was trying to navigate the little alleys of The Hague, going without a map while trying to get an overall feel for the city, it is a little challenging for the uninitiated as buildings and residential areas seems to Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Feb 5, 2016
- DAY 148 - Friday 25th September - Maastricht to WesterloA quiet evening, chapters of my book read and soon turned into bed, sleeping with not a stir in the night, not even the flickering of the street lamps disturbing me as I snored away...well that was until Ellie at Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Feb 3, 2016
- Dam, I Love EuropeAs promised, here is my second post, about my second journey. This post is titled "Dam, I Love Europe" because it is so incredibly true.
The fun started on the train to Amsterdam. After changing three times in Cologne, Venlo, Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Jan 31, 2016
So I am now in my hotel in Berlin after the 8 hour drive from Amsterdam. A positive: I did not get carsick.
Amsterdam is an incredible city. I spent about seven hours in total wandering around the city during the Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 20, 2016
- Amsterdam to Hong Kong - Wednesday, 6 January 2016Phil went to bed early with his cold. We have woken up to a very overcast and grey day but at least it's not windy. Our Cathay Pacific flight leaves for Hong Kong at 12.45 pm and arrives Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 7, 2016
- Amsterdam - Monday, 21 December 2015Today is the shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere.
CitizenM Hotels are a chain of hotels throughout Europe. This one at the Schiphol Airport was the first one to be built. It is a minimalist hotel Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 21, 2015
- Amsterdam - Sunday, 20 December 2015Landed at Amsterdam Airport after a very smooth, uneventful flight from Hong Kong. Collected our luggage and walked a very short distance out of the airport to the CitizenM hotel, where we will be spending two days and nights Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 21, 2015
- Canberra to Sydney to Amsterdam - Saturday, 19 December 2015[center][/center]
Phil picked up the hire car on Friday afternoon and we left Canberra on Saturday morning at 10.14 am precisely, after a very relaxed morning with Canberra heading for a 36 degree day. It took us three hours to Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 19, 2015
- Amsterdam and HaarlemWe had planned on spending our last weekend in Europe with Taylor’s childhood friend in Amsterdam, a convenient meeting place for both of us (he lives in London). But he had to cancel last minute, which was disappointing because Posted by katie.lewis in 3 Mannheimers and a Baby | Dec 14, 2015
- Weer thuisAan alles komt een einde, dus ook aan onze fantastische Nieuw Zeeland reis. Hopelijk hebben een beetje kunnen meegenieten, door onze dagelijkse mededelingen en foto's en wellicht dit geweldige land nu ook toegevoegd aan jullie bucketlist.
Twee verrassi Posted by anitavn in Nieuw Zeeland | Dec 10, 2015
- The Beginning An idea has born. I'm going to travel single around the world with a bike. I like to get out of my home and the things I see every day. I want to explore the world. Do strange things. In Posted by Ruala in The World By Bike | Dec 9, 2015
- 3 Days in RomeBack in Leiden now, spent a good 3 days in Rome. Beautiful city with ancient architectures but you get used to it and desensitized after a while. Still a place definitely worth visiting, not forgetting the gelatos, pastas and pizzas.. Posted by simweijie91 in A Journey Towards Optimism | Nov 30, 2015
- de hoge veluwe national parkI was reading a buzzfeed about the Netherlands and it had some suggestions of places that looked really interesting. The Netherlands are basically right out our backdoor but sometimes we forget to take weekend trips there. I have had this Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Nov 7, 2015
- AmsterdamThe first thing that comes to my mind after all this time when someone mentions Amsterdam are the canals, and walk I did along these 400 year old canals as often as possible during my stay in this lovely city Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Nov 1, 2015
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands===08 October 2015===
Good bye Dubrovnik...Hello Holland!!!!
As air travel goes, it was easy..on Easyjet!!. On in Dubrovnik, off an hour later in Amsterdam - only the weather changed. Sunny when we left, cool and cloudy when we arrived. Posted by pjburke in It's the Journey....not the Destination | Oct 21, 2015
- Zaanse SchansThis little village was the very postcard of Holland I had carried in my mind. Beautiful majestic windmills, ladies wearing Dutch bonnets, wooden clogs and gorgeous countryside dotted with cows and sheep. If only I could have found tulips, my Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Oct 17, 2015
The trip to say goodbye.
My grandfather Henk is fighting a losing battle to stay in a world he is not ready to say good bye too. I am so surprised that I am again getting the chance to see him, Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Oct 12, 2015
- Amster-damn That Was Fun[center]Yeah right like you think we're going to put stories about our Amsterdam visit up for public view so you can all blackmail us when we're famous?[/center]
[center]Let's just say..[/center].
[center]Some things you can't unsee.[/center]
[ce Posted by katemancuso in Taken: The Epilogue | Oct 8, 2015
- Day Four - Anne Frank House, Den Haag (The Hague)Headed out just before 8.30am to walk to Anne Frank's house, got there at 8.45am with quite a queue already. Got in at 9.30am so not too long to wait, the queue continually got longer. What a powerful, Posted by pitchersontour in Pitchers Europe Trip 2015 | Oct 7, 2015