- Pearl of the South Breda is a great place to live and to work.
The history of Breda dates back to the early days of the 12th century. Gradually the fishing village developed into a small town surrounded by walls. It was a small Posted by Matim in Breda | Jan 14, 2017
- Preparation[float=left][/float]The last few days have been really weird to me. Both December 31 and January 1 were already full with appointments celebrating the new year and catching up with remote friends who Posted by leonard461341 in PDC World Darts Championship Final 2017 | Jan 1, 2017
- A sudden surprise[float=left][/float]Every year in December, the greatest darts tournament of the year takes place in London as the PDC World Darts Championship is held in Alexandra Palace. I've bee Posted by leonard461341 in PDC World Darts Championship Final 2017 | Dec 30, 2016
- Belgium, Holland, and Madrid/BarcelonaWe took a side trip from Madrid to explore the charming canals in Bruges and Amsterdam, and added a stop in Ghent to admire the iconic altarpiece "Adoration of the Majestic Lamb."
==Thursd Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Dec 27, 2016
- The NetherlandsOur first stop in The Netherlands meant a wonderful opportunity to catch up with a lovely couple we had met during our travels in Laos. Geert and Herma had invited us to stay with them and were there to meet Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Dec 12, 2016
- T-24 daysIch packe meinen Koffer und nehme mit.... / ik ga op reis en ik neem mee...
Any tips from the audience on how to fit it all in or what not to forget? :-D
Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Dec 7, 2016
- A Walking Tour of AmsterdamToday I decided to take advantage of a free walking tour of Amsterdam. All over Europe you can find free walking tours. You just pay a tip at the end based on what you think the tour is Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Dec 6, 2016
- Last Day in The Hague and First Day in AmsterdamI didn't get a chance to blog last night because I got back to the hotel quite late after going out to watch the Packer game. So let me catch you up on the last two days.
Sunday Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Dec 5, 2016
- Where Should My Students Visit?Today was dedicated to checking out a couple of sites I thought would be good for students to tour. I want to make sure they are places that my students will get a lot of value from seeing, whether Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Dec 3, 2016
- COIL Conference, Business Visits, and ShoppingAll day yesterday and until about noon today I attended a COIL conference. COIL stands for Collaborative Online International Learning, and the idea is that a classroom in one country works on a project with a classroom in another Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Dec 2, 2016
- A New Country Added to the ListWell, I made it to The Hague without much difficulty, and I really like what I have seen so far from this city. I have a feeling this might become one of my favorites. Everyone here has been Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Nov 30, 2016
- Kinderdijk - Day 2 Saturday, 11/05We docked at 8 AM at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO Heritage site. Those of you who follow our blogs may recall that, when we were last in Amsterdam, we took a morning trip to Zaanse Schans to see the windmills Posted by Cybercsp in Viking Grand European Tour | Nov 5, 2016
- Amsterdam - Day 1 Friday, 11/04Had Dante lived in our time, I suspect that he would have assigned one of the lowest levels of hell to international travel in a coach seat. When we boarded the plane last night, and the movie screens were Posted by Cybercsp in Viking Grand European Tour | Nov 5, 2016
- BUY QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORTS ETC (papilossantiago@gmaBUY QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORTS USA GREEN CARD,CITISENSHIP
EU/USA/UK/CANADIAN ,DRIVER’s LICSENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS ETC : (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates servi Posted by julles1 in buy | Oct 27, 2016
- Getting ready for... adventure time!So it is settled - we are doing this.
A lifelong dream for both of us is going to start off on 1-1-2017. No restrictions, no time schedules, just us and the road ahead.
Lot's of preparation still to be done and Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Oct 21, 2016
- On to Bruges, BelgiumDate: Monday, 10/1016
Haven't forgotten about you all, just lousy Internet has been keeping me from uploading some great photos.
Here's the update in brief:
We ended our 7-day cruise down the Rhine river from Basel, Switzerland to Amesterdam, Neth Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2016 | Oct 10, 2016
- Walking Amsterdam!Our last day to enjoy Amsterdam! Today we took advantage of the fact that we were on vacation and decided to turn the alarms off and sleep in. Once we were up and at it, we headed to the east Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Sep 22, 2016
- Countryside & More Attractions!Another busy day jam packed with activities! We were up bright and early to head down to the main square, we we had breakfast - crepes filled with Nutella and fresh strawberries, soo good! Then we found our way to Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Sep 21, 2016
- Anne Frank, Heiniken & More!What a busy day of sight seeing! We started off the day making a couple of fancy espressos from the machine in our room before we headed into the city. Our first stop was at Westermarkt. Right when we got Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Sep 20, 2016
- Hello Amsterdam!We have safely arrived in the Netherlands!! Our flight landed earlier than expected which was great, but neither Wade or I were able to get much sleep on the plane. We were treated to both supper and breakfast during the Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Sep 19, 2016
- Long Haul FlightsWell, we made it! Me and my restless legs, (that actually is a real thing) are not a fan of of long haul flights! They are things to be endured with little enjoyment apart from the fact that its g Posted by ShelleyJ in Eurail Adventures | Sep 17, 2016
- SuggerimentiIl percorso suggerito è antico ma il racconto ha un'età recente, la tematica è la stessa e si dondola su un terreno che è sempre esistito.
Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 24, 2016
- Amsterdam - Van Gogh & the art of riding bikes in the rain
The Van Gogh's museum was my Amsterdam highlight. Located in Museum Square, art was bustling in the air before we even reache Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Aug 2, 2016
- Amsterdam - Old town and Anne Franks house
We looked forward to exploring the quaint city of Amsterdam as a Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Aug 2, 2016
-  iAMsterdam22 April - 24 April
Kristine, Michele and I landed late Friday night and we met with Ruchi and a few of her coworkers and went to a pub and then a club and had so much fun dancing and Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Jul 24, 2016