- Getting ready ...I can't believe there are only four more sleeps and we'll be on our way. Can't wait to see all the exciting things Mum and Dad have planned for us. I'm even looking forward to trying snails and Posted by mandjcarson in Zach's Big Adventure | Jul 28, 2015
- Hiking trip #4 This was a very special week, not just because of my internship that is really kicking off now but also because this week we bought our own car together! making it our first car. I am proud to present you Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jul 18, 2015
- Deel 2 - Aankomst Auckland-- 13 juli --
Het tweede deel van de reis vlogen we met Air New Zealand. Een Boeing 777 met prima entertainment schermpjes in de stoelen, dus de kinderen hebben zich goed vermaakt. We hadden allemaal weinig geslapen aan boord, de Posted by jaapwesterbeek in Nieuw Zeeland 2015 | Jul 14, 2015
- Testje 1Stap 1: een blog website uitzoeken....nu maar eens kijken wat deze doet
Wel rare foto voor hier in scheveningen.
Nog maar eentje dan
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by anitavn in Nieuw Zeeland | Jul 13, 2015
- Hiking trip #3This last week I properly started my internship. I met my tutor, who is a very friendly and helpful man named Mark, it's always a good laugh with him. I met a lot more people who are also working at Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jul 13, 2015
- Westcoast Winter Whitewater GoodnessTuesday, the west coast certainly sold me on winter time paddling. Amongst some rather overcast, wet, cold days we had a spell of absolutely stunning blue sky, crisp weather, and suddenly all these paddlers were on the coast. Perfect.
The Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 8, 2015
- ItineraryJuly Friday 17th 2015 3:55pm Christchurch to Bangkok , Thailand
Saturday 18th bus to Pattaya- stay/work with Shellings; friends working in schools and prisons and with ex-prostitutes.
Sat 25th fly south to Hatyai-stay/work with Aitkins; friends wor Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jul 7, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: New Zealand[i]- Devonport, walking around on volcanic rock, seeing the kids point out the crabs in the small tide pools
- beer fridge in the local wine & beer shop, picking out some local beers that sounded good based on advice from Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- Just a Little IntroThe easiest way of introducing myself is by going through the spiel I've found myself repeating hundreds of times over the last few months:
"Hi, I'm Sian. I'm from Salisbury. It's in the UK. South of England. Kind of in the Posted by sianemmett in Sian's Big Adventure | Jul 6, 2015
- Hiking trip #2It has already been a week since I last put on my walking boots for a hike through nature. This time I went to Heathcote, which is also a suburb of Christchurch and approximately in the same area as where Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jul 4, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lost Somehow, losing my job, finally getting the roof on the barn, and a spell of forecast good weather transpired in my deciding that i was going for a six day tramp up in the Arahura and Styx catchments. Seeing as Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 1, 2015
- Hiking trip #1Sunday I went on my first hiking trip from Taylors mistake which is a small beach all the way to Lyttleton which is a small harbor town to the south of Christchurch. The walk is about 20km through mountainous terrain. Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 29, 2015
- The first weekOnce I arrived in Christchurch I was immediately welcomed by my mate Erik, who arrived earlier that day, and Stephen, the guy that owns the house where we are staying. The first day wasn't so impressive because after getting showered Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 27, 2015
- Today's the day[b][/b]
Packing underway, frosty start to the day is making me look forward to Vancouver's expected 24 tomorrow. Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jun 25, 2015
- Seal colony in the woodsI spend a good amount of time with some friends in and around Kaikoura recently.
Pretty much everybody seems to love Kaikoura and there really is so much to do.
I recently went to see the seal colony north of Kaikoura Posted by Vanlife88 in Kaikoura Roadtripping | Jun 24, 2015
- Two duvets, two down sleeping bags, one woollen blanketTwo duvets, two down sleeping bags, one woollen blanket. Yes folks, that is what i sleep under. Winter is definitely here. In saying that though, it makes the cosiest of beds, its quite difficult to get out of the bed Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jun 20, 2015
- AN ODD NUMBERNow that our little family unit makes up an odd number, the last six months seem to have been a little odd as well. Certainly they have still been fun and exciting and all that – but odd.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/591529/IMG_0620.jpg capt Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Jun 20, 2015
- Ready to go
Well, 14 months on since the initial invite from Anamarieka to go to celebrate her birthday in France, we are about to head off. First overseas trip in, what is it, four plus years. Back to France, last visited Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- Only 5 more sleeps to go!The Great Big Long List Of Things Which Must Be Done Before Leaving is gradually getting whittled down, although there always seems to be more things to add :( Having gotten (the very successful) choir and uke concert Posted by MaxMaxwell in The Great Europe and Africa Expedition | Jun 15, 2015
- Around Auckland, New Zealand
It was going to be an emotional day. Luckily for me, my parents flight wasn't until night time so I got to spend a whole day with them. We were determined to make the most of i Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Waiheke Island, New Zealand
Waiheke Island is a short ferry ride from Auckland harbour front; it gave us a chance to see the city scape from the sea. We didn't take the car over and instead bought a combi Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Rotorua to Auckland, New Zealand
We decided to call in at Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari and Raglan on our way back to Auckland (there was no time to rest).
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/S Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- The Lead UpThere are many thoughts flying around in my head as we count down till lift off ( July 17th from ch ch returning mid jan 2016)...
It is exciting of course, but I am only just starting to let myself have Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jun 6, 2015
- Rotorua, NZ
We were staying in anoth Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 6, 2015