- A trip to the oldest pancakes of the world
The Westcoast of the south island in New Zealand is famous for its ciffs, rough climate and beautiful rainforest.
We stayed one night in Punakaiki in a hostel, that was built in the r Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 22, 2014
- Fern's blogHi I'm Fern. I am Class 7NA's mascot, and I am hitching a ride across the world to Singapore, UK, Ireland, France and Italy with Madison. I need to report back to the class on a regular basis.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/659689/large_P10106 Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 19, 2014
- Our Rock star tourWe have had a blast on this trip...from crossing time zones, eating airport food, navigating the interstates of LA, San Fransisco, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas and Cincinatti...sometimes going in circles with the GPS systems to visiting some awesome monuments Posted by yrstruly in Rock Star Tour | Jul 19, 2014
- Team up for the exciting journeyHi, everyone. I am organising a group trip to Xingjiang and Tibet. As some of you have already known that booking any trip to these two places from a travel agency is very expensive. I think so.....So, let us travel Posted by cheng8101 in Trip to Xingjiang and Tibet | Jul 17, 2014
- Sea Kajaking
Once we had crossed the cook straight between the North and South Island and arrived in Picton, we went straight to Motueka, which is a tiny town right next to the Abel Tasman National P Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 17, 2014
- Mackenzie's Top 5Hello and welcome to our Family Travel Blog. My name is Mackenzie and I am the eldest child in my family. I have never been overseas before so I am really excited for our Families trip to Europe (oh and Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 15, 2014
- Farting in RotaruaAfter our adventure up north, we drove straight passed Auckland to our next destination - Waitomo Caves.
Why we passed Auckland without stopping - only taking this one picture right from the highway?
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/688056/P10209 Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 13, 2014
- The End and the BeginningPacking up my possessions into a cupboard and getting ready to travel to the other side of the world is a bit like that. Lots to do and people to see with a firm check-in deadline.
I figured I might Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- A bit of this, a bit of that....It’s the school holidays, which means I actually have time to update the blog.
Since the last time I wrote we have been keeping busy….the new school term started with an ERO (Education Review Office) inspection. It was not a Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Jul 9, 2014
- Highlights from up North in New Zealand This is the story of cool things we did while being up north on the North Island in New Zealand. To be excact this is what we did after arriving in Auckland and travelling north.
Wh Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 9, 2014
- Te Anau and the Milford Sound regionTe Anau and a DOC (Department of Conservation) campsite on the Milford Road should be our home for the next three days, to indulge our hiking hunger once again.
While we are still stationed in the middle of the city on Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- GO KART Race ResultsHere are the official Race Results.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685708/la Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Suitcases are outSuitcases are out - lists are being written (and re-written) - counting sleeps.
Just need to flick the link to the blog to everyone .... and we're away on Sunday!
Happy reading to follow! Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Jul 6, 2014
- Planning and packingThe planning is complete and packing has begun for the Langman family. We are off to Bali in 16 days and counting. After planning this for quiet a few years with my best friend it is finally happening, 40th Posted by Langman family in Langman Family | Jul 6, 2014
- New Zealand Part OneMost of the preperation time before our trip to NZ took up the search for a cheap rental car in New Zealand. Steffi and I were both under 25 and therefore most companies charge a surplus to the rate pf Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 4, 2014
- Flight Home
Only the single photo today - bloggest worn out due to the awesome skiing.
Please remember to collect your tourist at the airport tomorrow.
We are returning on Flight no: NZ08 Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 4, 2014
- NZ DepartureAs we departed NZ (which, by the way, is pronounced "een zeed" in New Zealand-glish), we took a moment to step out onto a metaphorical Reflection Island...
Probably Fox G Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jul 3, 2014
- Success has Many FathersIt is written that "Success has many fathers" and at the conclusion of the rugby aspect of the LCJRU 2014 tour it is no different following the comprehensive victory over Mt Aspiring college. Predictabley it was the Head coaches Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Big day on the bus
Thought we would start today's blog, which frankly is going to be thin of material given we had an 11 hour bus trip from CH CH to Queenstown via the famous spas at Lake Tekapo.
Firstly we should point out it Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- NZ days 8-10On Sunday we got an early start to make the drive from Franz Joseph to Queenstown. Thankfully the road was open – the pass had been closed in previous days due to a rock slide. The drive was another round Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jul 2, 2014
- 32 Days 11 Hrs 2 Minutes and 00 Seconds
As I began this blog at you betcha 32 Days 11 Hrs 6 Minutes and 54 Seconds till my flight leaves, this has concluded how little time I have left to get everythin Posted by sophieemmahunt in Sophie's OE (how original) | Jul 2, 2014
- Day oneYa ya ya off we go. Posted by Brinwatson2014 in 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- A guide to flying long distance
Flying to New Zealand from Europe is basically trying to get as far away from your home country as possible. When you ask people in Austria what they think of when hearing New Zealand the fir Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 1, 2014
- A great days rugbyToday we welcomed Adam Lowick, Chandu and Ananya Bhindi to the tour.
It must be very comforting to know that your children are being supervised by the hard working committee. John Osborne enjoyed watching his beloved Dragons fluke a lucky win Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Crusader training day,Treetop terror and Hungi HungerQuestion 1
Which father was, in a former life, nicknamed "Farrah" because of his gorgeous flowing locks?
Day started with a visit from Adam Whitelock and Wyatt Croc Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 30, 2014