- ItineraryJuly Friday 17th 2015 3:55pm Christchurch to Bangkok , Thailand
Saturday 18th bus to Pattaya- stay/work with Shellings; friends working in schools and prisons and with ex-prostitutes.
Sat 25th fly south to Hatyai-stay/work with Aitkins; friends wor Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jul 7, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: New Zealand[i]- Devonport, walking around on volcanic rock, seeing the kids point out the crabs in the small tide pools
- beer fridge in the local wine & beer shop, picking out some local beers that sounded good based on advice from Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- Just a Little IntroThe easiest way of introducing myself is by going through the spiel I've found myself repeating hundreds of times over the last few months:
"Hi, I'm Sian. I'm from Salisbury. It's in the UK. South of England. Kind of in the Posted by sianemmett in Sian's Big Adventure | Jul 6, 2015
- Hiking trip #2It has already been a week since I last put on my walking boots for a hike through nature. This time I went to Heathcote, which is also a suburb of Christchurch and approximately in the same area as where Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jul 4, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lost Somehow, losing my job, finally getting the roof on the barn, and a spell of forecast good weather transpired in my deciding that i was going for a six day tramp up in the Arahura and Styx catchments. Seeing as Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 1, 2015
- Hiking trip #1Sunday I went on my first hiking trip from Taylors mistake which is a small beach all the way to Lyttleton which is a small harbor town to the south of Christchurch. The walk is about 20km through mountainous terrain. Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 29, 2015
- The first weekOnce I arrived in Christchurch I was immediately welcomed by my mate Erik, who arrived earlier that day, and Stephen, the guy that owns the house where we are staying. The first day wasn't so impressive because after getting showered Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 27, 2015
- Today's the day[b][/b]
Packing underway, frosty start to the day is making me look forward to Vancouver's expected 24 tomorrow. Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jun 25, 2015
- Seal colony in the woodsI spend a good amount of time with some friends in and around Kaikoura recently.
Pretty much everybody seems to love Kaikoura and there really is so much to do.
I recently went to see the seal colony north of Kaikoura Posted by Vanlife88 in Kaikoura Roadtripping | Jun 24, 2015
- Two duvets, two down sleeping bags, one woollen blanketTwo duvets, two down sleeping bags, one woollen blanket. Yes folks, that is what i sleep under. Winter is definitely here. In saying that though, it makes the cosiest of beds, its quite difficult to get out of the bed Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jun 20, 2015
- AN ODD NUMBERNow that our little family unit makes up an odd number, the last six months seem to have been a little odd as well. Certainly they have still been fun and exciting and all that – but odd.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/591529/IMG_0620.jpg capt Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Jun 20, 2015
- Ready to go [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/756355/90_1434758043634-94644632.jpg
Well, 14 months on since the initial invite from Annemarieka to go to celebrate her birthday in France, we are about to head off. First overseas trip in, what is it, four plu Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- Only 5 more sleeps to go!The Great Big Long List Of Things Which Must Be Done Before Leaving is gradually getting whittled down, although there always seems to be more things to add :( Having gotten (the very successful) choir and uke concert Posted by MaxMaxwell in The Great Europe and Africa Expedition | Jun 15, 2015
- Around Auckland, New Zealand
It was going to be an emotional day. Luckily for me, my parents flight wasn't until night time so I got to spend a whole day with them. We were determined to make the most of i Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Waiheke Island, New Zealand
Waiheke Island is a short ferry ride from Auckland harbour front; it gave us a chance to see the city scape from the sea. We didn't take the car over and instead bought a combi Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Rotorua to Auckland, New Zealand
We decided to call in at Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari and Raglan on our way back to Auckland (there was no time to rest).
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/S Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- The Lead UpThere are many thoughts flying around in my head as we count down till lift off ( July 17th from ch ch returning mid jan 2016)...
It is exciting of course, but I am only just starting to let myself have Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jun 6, 2015
- Rotorua, NZ
We were staying in anoth Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 6, 2015
- Auckland Airport 3.6.15Sitting here looking at the rain.
Tomorrow will be 44 degrees!
Did I pack my bikini? I hope so!
$14 glasses of wine is not very pleasing! 😡 Posted by Fullers in Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- ResfeberWe have quit our jobs and on our way to Europe!
James will begin his Masters in Umea, Sweden at the end of August and I will start the tedious process of getting my nursing registration in the UK.
Until Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Jun 1, 2015
- Our Big "Love Home Swap" Adventure 2015The gardens are weeded, the house is sorted, Bev and Harry have moved in with their motor home to house sit. Time to fly to Auckland. It was good to have a farewell at Taupo Airport. Thanks Bev and Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 1, 2015
- Waiheke IslandUp early for the 9:10 ferry from Devonport to Waiheke Island, just 40 minutes away past dozens of small islands. 2 weeks before this trip I was lucky enough to spend a week on Magnetic Island near Townsville and here Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 29, 2015
- PackingJust about all packed ,we are taking the bare minimum.Only 4 days til we fly out. Posted by Waiatua in Trip to Europe | May 28, 2015
- Devonport, North AucklandA quick walk along Narrow Neck Beach and then, because it was overcast, we decided to walk around the old parts of Devonport which was first settled by Europeans around 1840. There Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 27, 2015