- Christchurch This morning we visited the Internstional Antarctic Centre starting with a bone shaking trip around a course in a Hagglunds vehicle used in the Antarctic. For all its weight it is very nimble and versatile being able to Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 25, 2017
- The West Coast, New Zealand
The next two days would prove to be a lot of driving up the west coast, with a few scenic stops and walks Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 25, 2017
- Wellington to Christchurch This morning we boarded the interislander Ferry to cross the Cook Strait and travel through the Marlborough Sounds to Picton, a three and a quarter hour ferry crossing with lovely weather and slight sea conditions. Boarding our coach again Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 25, 2017
- Wellington Day three - IOGKF Oceania Gasshuku, Wellington, New Zealand
Huge day of training today.
Started out with Nakamura Sensei in the morning then Sensei Simon from NZ in the late morning then Nakamura in the afternoon.
Learnt so much!
Followed by Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 25, 2017
- Westland or should we rather say Wetland?From the northern end of Lake Hawea where we had stayed for the night, it was only a short drive over to Lake Wanaka. After a nice drive along its shore, we started heading up towards the mountains.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/814523/IMG_62 Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 25, 2017
- Te Anau, Queenstown and Wanaka
We woke early in Te Anau in order to meet Loic's friends, Vivien and Myriam, who were passing through on their way to Milford Sound. As always, Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 24, 2017
- Zachodnie wybrzeże południowej wyspyZe śródlądowej Wanaki pojechaliśmy wzdłuż zachodniego wybrzeża południowej wyspy na jej północny kraniec, w okolice parku narodowego Abel Tasman.
Droga z Wanaki prowadziła wpierw wzdłuż otoczonego górami jeziora Hawea. Za oknem samochodu w Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 24, 2017
- New ZealandMarahou, South Island
We arrived at our campsite earlier this afternoon, about to water taxi up the famous coastline of the Abel Tasman National Park tomorrow. Then we'll hike part way back.
It's Tuesday (2/14/17) and we started out Posted by Dharmarota in SE Asia/New Zealand/Sydney | Feb 24, 2017
- Wellington Today we visited the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, it is the National Museum and Art Gallery, it tracks native as well well as natural history. The Gallipoli Exhibition is amazing and moving as you will see Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 24, 2017
- WellingtonDay two - Wellington!
You're welcome Wellington! For the awesome weather we brought over with us! Not one cloud all day and a gentle breeze!
We walked along the city's ocean front-so well done! From the HMNZS ship to the Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 24, 2017
- Would you like some cheese with that?Before we begin this episode, a short update on recent sports results: In the “Spot the Spaceship” cup, it is currently 16 against 15 points to the advantage of Michael, after Isabella made a great comeback in the last weeks. Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Feb 23, 2017
- Rotorua to Wellington Leaving Rotorua we head to an amazing mud pool at Waiotapu before taking the Thermal Explorer Highway to the spectacular Haka falls Continuing to Lake Taupo via the Tongariro National park and see the mountain called Ngauruhoe which was the Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 23, 2017
- Catlins and Milford Sound
Day two of New Zealand we decided to drive the southern scenic route through the Catlins. Our first stop was Nugget Point Lighthouse, which, though Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 22, 2017
- NZ Sydön del 2Tisdagen den 14:e februari - Alla Hjärtans dag! Gick upp, åt frukost, pluggade en timme i husbilen. En (nästan) helt vanlig tisdagsmorgon i Nya Zeeland.
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qEaGq-Xdj0Us7SRyoklyRm8qMAdot5DbLuWWHnxjAPq-PO_m2my2uh3BpkZO84 Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 22, 2017
- NZ Sydön del 1Nordön eller Sydön, vad är bäst? När det är sådant här väder då vinner Sydön...
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Srjv4Y42ROxY3xOb0thQvG8eaKVkM9pnQSoHeUB8p7pf3-fDI0vD_0pgQGhpgypa4dykBW5WcSc9J3wMaHvCOb4dYahruTyu1H63d3L6Pi3NqTZo4ymHKPcV1266cJqztkIhUZj Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 22, 2017
- First leg done! We have just arrived in Auckland. We are here for 4 hours and will head to Wellington where we will be staying at Cambridge Hotel in Wellington.
We flew from Brisbane to Auckland in an A380 with emirates and it Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 22, 2017
- Rotorua Today we had an early start for the drive to Skyline Rotorua and a Gondola ride to Mount Ngongotaha 2552ft above the city and lake for breakfast and then an exciting 1.2 mile Luge ride back down the mountain Great Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 22, 2017
- Lake TaupoAfter a very wet and windy night by the lake we awoke to grey and dingy skies but not raining. Everyone is moaning about the weather.
Time for a bit of shopping for supplies and then Off to book Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Feb 21, 2017
- WanakaZ Te Anau pojechaliśmy do Wanaki, turystycznej miejscowości położonej w górach nad jeziorem.
W połowie drogi minęliśmy jezioro Wakatipu, nad którym leży Queenstown, nowozelandzka stolica sportów ekstremalnych.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 21, 2017
- In sandfly habitatAfter two weeks of touring the South Island we started turning Northwards. Our first stop was at Lake Manapouri. After a pleasant lunch in the sunshine, sheltered from the wind, we took a hike along the lake shore. The lake Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 21, 2017
- Auckland to RotoruaLeaving Auckland behind we travelled to Glenbrook Vintage Railway for a nostalgic 15k trip back in time on a beautifully restored vintage steam train And guess what?! I got to ride in the drivers compartment and pull the whistle!!! Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 21, 2017
- Otago Peninsula, New Zealand
Our first day in New Zealand we picked up our campervan, bought groceries and hit the road. Since we had a long drive from Christchurc Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 20, 2017
- Bay of Islands Back to Auckland Leaving the Scenic Bay Hotel in the Bay of Islands we headed to the Kauri Museum in the north of Auckland at Matakohe. We saw a massive Kauri Tree slab 22.5metres long in the volunteers Hall and the Governor General's Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 20, 2017
- Bay of Islands This morning we travelled aboard a boat to Cape Brett and the famous Hole in the Rock. We were fortunate to see a group of bottle nosed dolphins on our journey which was very special. Stopping Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 19, 2017
- New ZealandPeople often know that New Zealand is famed for its wonderful landscapes, but they don't have any details yet to help them plan a route. I'm going to try to give a basic circuit round the is Posted by Andyf in Andy's Travels | Feb 18, 2017