- "Paint it Black"Auckland
We had a really easy arrival into Auckland even though having watched countless episodes of "Nothing to Declare" we declared everything! The customs official went through the motions with us but obviously decided we weren't big shot smugglers. T Posted by jayfuller12 in Victoria: Station to Falls | Feb 4, 2016
- Road TripMonday we joined the crowds, well not so big crowds, at the Auckland Day festival. There was a few stalls and the opportunity to look at some old tug boats. We also saw a sail race where the sail boats Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Feb 3, 2016
- WellingtonWe spent the morning at the hotel catching up on things and going to the gym. We walked over to Westpac Stadium around noon to see what the situation was with the rugby tournament. It was a beautiful day and Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Feb 3, 2016
- Trip to WellingtonThe train to wellington is unique. the train trip, while offering spectacular views, takes three times as long as it takes to drive. Anyway, we got on. We met some nice folks, caught up Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Feb 1, 2016
- AucklandWe arrived into Auckland early Sunday morning. We had to get up early as you need to be out of your cabin by 8am. We all sat together for breakfast before bidding farewell to Robyn and Bob who were flying Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 31, 2016
- AucklandWe could actually see our hotel as we disembarked the ship. Since it was only a few blocks away, we thought we would borrow the luggage trolley to help carry our luggage to the hotel. We Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 31, 2016
- Last moments on Seabourn shipLast formal night selfie.
Believe it or not, 22 days went very quickly. The crew, pictured here, were first rate. Regardless of which countr Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 26, 2016
- TaurangaWe had a great tour out of Tauranga to Rotorua visiting boiling mud pools, beautiful lakes and a redwood forest. The highlight of the day was a water taxi across Lake Tarawera to a hot spring pool and a hot Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 29, 2016
- Napier, TaurangaOn Thursday we docked at Napier a lovely retro town. All of the town was destroyed in an earthquake in 1930's so they decided to rebuild in retro style.
We took the shuttle and went to watch Michael dive with Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 29, 2016
- Russell, New Zealand and Bay of IslandsThis is our last port day before we reach Auckland, NZ.
* New Zealand is made up of two large islands - the north island and the South Island.
* Auckland, the commercial capital, and Wellington, the political capital, are on Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 27, 2016
- PictonThe captain once again surprised us with a 'exclusive' way of travelling into Picton. We entered the Charlotte Sound from a narrow passage where only one boat can travel at one time.
When we arrived we took the short walk Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 26, 2016
- Milford Sound, Dunedin, AkaroaAfter our two days at sea we arrived in Milford Sound rather earlier than we had expected. I had set the alarm for 6.30am which was a bit early considering we had ended up partying until 12am. The program had Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 25, 2016
- Caravan Diaries: Pt VWestport strikes me as a town at the end of the line (this is not necessarily a bad thing). You drive over the Buller River and up its long main street, to find that it terminates at the edge of Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 23, 2016
- First Day of OrientationToday we got to explore Wellington! We walked around the city guided by our site director's New Zealand friend. We saw some pretty cool things and learned a little bit about the culture and history of the city. The city Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 21, 2016
- Lucked InToday I had to move into my apartment in Wellington. The day started off quite interesting and I almost missed my plane. So soon after I woke up around 8, I realized I had lost my wallet. I quickly remembered Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 21, 2016
- Paradise and GlenorchyToday was the last day of vacation before I have to go to Wellington to begin my orientation for my project. We spent the day in the greater Queenstown area and visited Glenorchy and Paradise. They were just half an Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 19, 2016
- Caravan Diaries: Pt IVHaving an accidental day in Westport had its advantages. I could stock up for Christmas in the supermarket. I could buy hardware to make repairs to my caravan (window flapping open) in Mitre 10, then go back to buy Christmas Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 17, 2016
- Milford SoundToday we drove down to the Milford Sound, one of the most famous locations in New Zealand. Apparently there had been a 16 day drought before we arrived. We were lucky enough to get there right after two days of Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 14, 2016
- Not long until the adventure starts nowNot long until the adventure starts now! Exciting! & a little daunting Posted by wm oe in W & T OE | Jan 14, 2016
- Queenstown Part 1Today we drove to Queenstown and spent the day. There are so many things to do in Queenstown. We rode up the Skyline Gondola and at the top we went luging down part of the mountain! (I have a go Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 13, 2016
- No More Sleeps!You just can't beat Wellington on a good day - and what a stunner it is today.
We've said our goodbyes to family and friends (thanks for the send off Kingi's) just waiting for the Darren taxi service and then Posted by EMTHOMSON in JT's 60th Anniversary World Tour | Jan 13, 2016
- Caravan Diaries: Pt IIIGreymouth. It is a town with a varied reputation. Not everyone likes it. I do. I've made at least four prior visits, have managed to spend an entire day making a very slow visit to the supermarket, have done a Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 13, 2016
- Living the dream by learning to let go of attachmentsOne lovely sunny day, I was sitting outside reading my book in the shade, expecting it to stay that way for the rest of the day, only to be horrified a little later realising that the intense heat of the Posted by KiwiChocoTrip in KiwiChocoTrip | Jan 12, 2016
- Rob Roy TrackToday we drove to Wanaka. We went to Mount Aspiring National Park and went on the Rob Roy Track. Interestingly enough, they do not call them trails, they call them tracks, and similarly it is not hiking, it is treking. Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 11, 2016
- Mount Cook Day 2We stayed near Mount Cook for a second day, and it was just as beautiful. We began the day on the Hooker Valley trail. On the way, we met up with Jena Mazzucco as we were approaching the end and Posted by Hopenz16 in Hope Shevchuk IQP | Jan 11, 2016