- G tour - day 2 - part one: rafting!Day 2 is a day I won't forget for a long time. We made our way from hahei to Rotorua and immediately the three of us who booked to do white water rafting got dropped off for our activity. I Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Nov 18, 2014
- G tour - day oneDay one of our tour took most of us by surprise as we foolishly expected summer weather in Nz. Although I had spoken to a kiwi friend and knew it was spring, I still didn't expect heavy rain on day Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Nov 18, 2014
- CAN'T BREATHEGUYS
DO YOU THINK MY LIFE DREAM IS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE CELEBRITY?
DO YOU THINK IT IS TO PERFORM ON SNL?
DO YOU THINK IT IS TO BE AN A-LISTER OSCAR WINNER?
WELL BOY ARE YOU WRONG BECAUSE MY LIFE DREAM WAS Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 18, 2014
- Day 165+ Final days. Up at 6.30am, which was a relief as most of us didn't sleep - an airport hotel with thin walls and people coming and going at all hours... not conducive to sleep.
Here's us waiting for the shuttle as it begins Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 18, 2014
- LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUDAfter a ten day chill in Fiji, we boarded the short flight to Auckland. How lucky Aussies and Kiwis are; not only do they have their own amazing countries, their ‘short flight’ holiday destinations are Bali, Fiji and the Cook Posted by Bakerfam in Baker travels 2014 | Nov 17, 2014
- When It Rains It PoursI'm proud to say that I've only cried twice this trip:
* 1) When I first saw the view of Queenstown along the lake
* 2) When I watched the latest episode of Parenthood in the hostel common room
Guess which one made Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 17, 2014
- Cool WildlifeWe've travelled to the south of the south island of New Zealand along the east coast. Our goal was to see some of the unique wildlife as well as a bit of the countryside. Like any good Canadians I can't Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 17, 2014
- SORRY MOM, I DRANK WITH SAILORS LAST NIGHT Yesterday was the first day I was scared. Like scared and lonely. And I was really mad at myself for feeling that way.
I arrived in the most beautiful place I have ever been in my life: Milford Sound. Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 16, 2014
- Chocolate PenguinsIm the luckeyest kid in the world because i have seen the Cadbury chocolate factory. There was more chocolate then i even could imagine. And if i was hungry enough i would have eaten it Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 15, 2014
- Auckland weekendFriday night I went out for dinner at a pub not far from my hostel with Liv, Fi and Fi's friends. I had a good steak, and it was a really nice dinner with a good group. Fi, Liv and Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Nov 15, 2014
- Time Flies When You're Frightened For Your Life"Canyoning"? Cool! Look at all those pictures of people smiling and dancing around rocks and a beautiful little river!
"Day long trip"? Wow! I want to try that; looks much less scary than bungee jumping and skydiving!
"For beginners! No Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 14, 2014
- Mountain SoundSo I set out from Karamea with Kat and Maddy having known them for about 3 days. I already had a pretty good feeling given we had already slid down the side of caves together and had a massive geek Posted by SpannaB in Around the world in 80 songs | Nov 14, 2014
- First Time in a Wetsuitbrb going canyoning Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 14, 2014
- New country, New ZealandYesterday I left sydney and flew the three hours, and jumped a further two hours forward, to auckland. I was sad to leave sydney but it's cool to now have made it to NZ. I got in to my hostel Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Nov 13, 2014
- Auckland Layover
* Ate free dinner of chicken with lemon tarragon sauce, potatoes, zucchini, chocolate ganache
* Drank free 2 glasses of merlot
* Watched 2 free movies
* Took an ambien
* Woke up 10 hours later drooling on the woman next to me Posted by katemancuso in DON'T LET THE DINGO EAT MY BABY | Nov 13, 2014
- South Island Campervan adventure!
Sorry for a bit of a wait...we've been really busy, and are in the middle of moving to a different flat! But here is a little blog entry covering our campervan trip around New Zealand's Posted by martyandfranc in Marty and Franc in NZ | Nov 11, 2014
- Te Araroa - Kerikeri to Auckland[center]After a day off at Kerikeri we set off for Auckland. That sounds easy but it was 18 days for us to get to downtown Auckland.
Initially it was to Waitangi where we wandered aro Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | Nov 10, 2014
- New Zealand: Warm welcome, chilly weatherPhotos to start, blog to follow...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 9, 2014
- I think I am starting to like New Zealand. When we first got here our friends picked us up from the airport. We stayed at their house for 2 days then, our other friends Albert and Faith arrived and we went down south and we stayed in Rotorua for Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 9, 2014
- Have Technology, Will Travel!So we are now under five weeks to "D" day and yes we have had a trial pack which we will explore in some depth later on. I'm going to focus on what we feel we need to pack in Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Nov 7, 2014
- First few days in the land of the KiwiSo once we had arrived at the hotel and freshened up, we thought it would be a good idea to try to stay awake as long as we could to acclimatise to our new time zone, so we caught the Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 7, 2014
- A month to goWith just a month to go before we board our plane on the first part of our journey (a stop over for a few days in Taipei), it is time to start the countdown, and consider what we have forgotten Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Nov 5, 2014
- New Zealand, I ♥ you! Our time in New Zealand is coming to an end and it has been amazing! New Zealand was not a place I had ever really thought about travelling to and was always set on Australia but I am so happy Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Nov 4, 2014
- First few days in the land of the KiwiSo once we had arrived at the hotel and freshened up, we thought it would be a good idea to try to stay awake as long as we could to acclimatise to our new time zone, so we caught the Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 2, 2014
- WanderlustOn leaving my wwoofing post my hosts kindly dropped me in sunny Raglan where I was immediately asked if I wanted to go surfing...now. The hostel was fantastic, with its own surfboards and kayaks to hire and a slackline out Posted by SpannaB in Around the world in 80 songs | Oct 25, 2014