- Today's the day[b][/b]
Packing underway, frosty start to the day is making me look forward to Vancouver's expected 24 tomorrow. Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jun 25, 2015
- Seal colony in the woodsI spend a good amount of time with some friends in and around Kaikoura recently.
Pretty much everybody seems to love Kaikoura and there really is so much to do.
I recently went to see the seal colony north of Kaikoura Posted by Vanlife88 in Kaikoura Roadtripping | Jun 24, 2015
- AN ODD NUMBERNow that our little family unit makes up an odd number, the last six months seem to have been a little odd as well. Certainly they have still been fun and exciting and all that – but odd.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/591529/IMG_0620.jpg capt Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Jun 20, 2015
- Ready to go
Well, 14 months on since the initial invite from Anamarieka to go to celebrate her birthday in France, we are about to head off. First overseas trip in, what is it, four plus years. Back to France, last visited Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- Only 5 more sleeps to go!The Great Big Long List Of Things Which Must Be Done Before Leaving is gradually getting whittled down, although there always seems to be more things to add :( Having gotten (the very successful) choir and uke concert Posted by MaxMaxwell in The Great Europe and Africa Expedition | Jun 15, 2015
- Around Auckland, New Zealand
It was going to be an emotional day. Luckily for me, my parents flight wasn't until night time so I got to spend a whole day with them. We were determined to make the most of i Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Waiheke Island, New Zealand
Waiheke Island is a short ferry ride from Auckland harbour front; it gave us a chance to see the city scape from the sea. We didn't take the car over and instead bought a combi Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- Rotorua to Auckland, New Zealand
We decided to call in at Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari and Raglan on our way back to Auckland (there was no time to rest).
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/S Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 8, 2015
- The Lead UpThere are many thoughts flying around in my head as we count down till lift off ( July 17th from ch ch returning mid jan 2016)...
It is exciting of course, but I am only just starting to let myself have Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jun 6, 2015
- Rotorua, NZ
We were staying in anoth Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 6, 2015
- Auckland Airport 3.6.15Sitting here looking at the rain.
Tomorrow will be 44 degrees!
Did I pack my bikini? I hope so!
$14 glasses of wine is not very pleasing! 😡 Posted by Fullers in Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- ResfeberWe have quit our jobs and on our way to Europe!
James will begin his Masters in Umea, Sweden at the end of August and I will start the tedious process of getting my nursing registration in the UK.
Until Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Jun 1, 2015
- Our Big "Love Home Swap" Adventure 2015The gardens are weeded, the house is sorted, Bev and Harry have moved in with their motor home to house sit. Time to fly to Auckland. It was good to have a farewell at Taupo Airport. Thanks Bev and Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 1, 2015
- Waiheke IslandUp early for the 9:10 ferry from Devonport to Waiheke Island, just 40 minutes away past dozens of small islands. 2 weeks before this trip I was lucky enough to spend a week on Magnetic Island near Townsville and here Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 29, 2015
- PackingJust about all packed ,we are taking the bare minimum.Only 4 days til we fly out. Posted by Waiatua in Trip to Europe | May 28, 2015
- Devonport, North AucklandA quick walk along Narrow Neck Beach and then, because it was overcast, we decided to walk around the old parts of Devonport which was first settled by Europeans around 1840. There Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 27, 2015
- Byron Bay to AucklandWhat a great start to a trip to the USA
Jan and Greg kindly drove us to the Gold Coast Airport in just 45 minutes. Our Air New Zealand Premium Economy check-in took 2 minutes and just 2 minutes later we Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 27, 2015
- Taupo, New Zealand
Technically the next day was a 'travel day', but we made the most of the stunning scenery by calling in at Lake Taupo and Orakei Korako on the way.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 19, 2015
- Napier, New Zealand
It was a shame to leave Green Olives Cottage as there's plenty to do in the area and it would have been nice to see out the bad weather and enjoy it in the sunshine. We were on a tight Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 19, 2015
- False StartThe start to our adventure did not got off to a flying start! We've joked about the title of this first blog post and thought of all sorts of possibilities: 'False Start', 'Lost in Manila', 'Stuck in the Starting Blocks', Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 18, 2015
- Catch Ya LaterAfter some gentle persuasion to Morgan (okay more like nagging) for almost 2 years about how much I wanted to travel, he agreed to put his career on hold (because lets be honest I don't really have one) so that Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | May 17, 2015
- Wellington, New Zealand
It worked out that mum and dad had about 10 days total in New Zealand and we therefore decided to get the longest leg of the driving out of the way (Auckland to Wellington) on the first d Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 16, 2015
- Auckland 2, New Zealand
I woke up VERY excited!!! Luckily my parents' flight was on time and and they got the biggest hugs of their lives when we saw them in the arrivals lounge. I'd not seen them for 6 months an Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 16, 2015
- Two months to go!There are quite a few different emotions at this stage, mostly excited. And some frustration as it still seems so long till we go and there are so many things that I can't get stuck into yet, ie packing. Jonathan Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | May 15, 2015
- Day 18 until the endThe last week or so has been busier than the rest of the cruise put together, hence my prolonged absence from the blog.
We had two more days of unfortunate weather, but on Friday morning we were back in the water Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | May 12, 2015