- "Tramping" & Wine! Hello Again-
We've had limited access to internet lately so I apologize for the lapse in postings. I'll try to catch everyone up now and not forget too much! March 2nd: we were Posted by mrmrsbode in Out of Office | Mar 8, 2017
- Greymouth to ChristchurchToday we woke up to clear skies in Greymouth 😱
We saw Mt Cook in the distance and the sun was amazing!
We visited my old house and my grandmothers old house. We also visited my grandfathers grave and wow what Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 8, 2017
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing
On the 28th we drove to Tongariro National Park, whose alpine crossing is the best daywalk in New Zealand. On the way we ma Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Mar 7, 2017
- Cape Palliser
Cape Palliser is at the south tip of North Island. We stayed at a DoC campsite at the Putangirua Pinnacles, the sligh Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 7, 2017
- Living in a family home with great viewsAs we entered Nelson, the sun was up and the tide was high. Consequently, the lagoon behind the large boulder bank was filled and the water perfectly reflected the sky.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 7, 2017
- Fox Glacier to GreymouthFox Glacier to Greymouth today.
We saw first hand what trouble the tourists can be on the roads.... we were packing our car in Fox Glacier when the 'town alarm' sounded. At first we thought it may be an avalanche(rock) Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 7, 2017
- Farewell Spit, Picton et Wellington
On the 24th we drove the rest of the way to Farewell Spit, the northernmost end of the south island. Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Mar 6, 2017
- Tongariro Crossing[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 6, 2017
- Dunedin to Christchurch So very sadly we come to the last day of our tour before we all go our separate ways again. The drive from Dunedin takes us along State Highway 1 all the way to Christchurch, a five hour plus Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Mar 6, 2017
- Auckland & Bay of Islands
We were happy to finally touch down in Auckland after our lengthy journey to the far side of the planet. We flew with the glamorous "China Eastern Airlines" from Heathrow via Shanghai to Auckland. Each flight was around 12 hours Posted by Honeymayning in Honeymayning | Mar 6, 2017
- Queenstown to Fox GlacierA day of ever changing wonder!
Leaving Queenstown we stopped at the beautiful Arrowtown for a coffee then continued through to Wanaka going through the peaks of Cardrona and Snow Farm ski fields. We climbed from 390m to 1098m above Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 6, 2017
- Larnach Castle Dunedin Today we discovered New Zealand’s only Castle, built 1871 by William Larnach, merchant baron and politician, for his first wife Eliza. It took more than 200 workmen three years to build the Castle shell and master European craftsmen spent Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Mar 5, 2017
- Te Anau to QueenstownQueenstown!!!!!
Had a nice drive from Te Anau to Queenstown, can not believe how big it is and how busy it is!
Such a back packers haven and certainly the adventure capital of NZ! We saw many a broken bone Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 5, 2017
- Animal HabitatWoke up to a grey very wet day, 100 per cent humidity now. But still very hot so decided to visit the Animal Habitat close by which had been
Recommended. We called the little shuttle bus which is great Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Mar 4, 2017
- AucklandOstatnim miejscem naszego pobytu w Nowej Zelandii było największe miasto kraju: Auckland.
Po drodze spod Tongariro zrobiliśmy zakupy i zatankowaliśmy w Papakura na przedmieściach Auckland, gdzie Dawid biegał po stacji benzynowej za kuponem Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Mar 4, 2017
- Te Anau - Milford SoundToday we woke up to clouds over the mountains across Lake Te Anau... driving to Milford Sound we were spoilt with the clouds lifting and beauty around every corner! Including a beautiful waterfall on the side of the road we Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 4, 2017
- Te Anau to Dunedin Today we travelled from Te Anau via Gore to Dunedin, a four and a half hour journey. Whilst stopping in Gore for a coffee break I saw an old Morris Minor Shooting Break in green with only 21,000 Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Mar 3, 2017
- Doubtful Sound to Te AnauWe woke aboard the Fiordland Navigator in the Doubtful Sound before heading back to Deep Cove for the trip back to Manapouri. Today the weather was wet and overcast but as the annual rainfall is about 900inches is is Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Mar 3, 2017
- Dunedin to Te AnauDriving from Dunedin to Te Anau today, via Alexandra and Clyde we had a nice taste of the rain and Central Otago bitter cold! It got down to 10 degrees and rained. When we got to Te Anau there was Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 3, 2017
- What a pleasant rendezvousIt was late afternoon when we arrived in Picton. As the weather was simply perfect, we directly headed to one of the beautiful viewpoints above town in the Victoria Domain. The blue waters of the Marlborough Sounds were directly below Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 2, 2017
- Doubtful Sound Today we left Queenstown to travel via Te Anau to Manapouri and a cruise across this glacial lake to Wilmott Pass Manapouri is the place New Zealander's first recognised the importance the greater environment has for the country Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Mar 2, 2017
- Dunedin Such a busy day today!
Harley Davidson's Southern most store in the world!
Cadbury factory was interesting! Yes it is still open until they make a formal decision to close it. Our tour guide Sharif was so cool and funny!
We tackled Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Mar 2, 2017
- Północna wyspa Nowej ZelandiiZ Picton popłynęliśmy promem do Wellington, stolicy Nowej Zelandii leżącej na południowym krańcu północnej wyspy.
Przeprawa promem zajęła trzy i pół godziny. Początkowo prom płynął między pięknymi wzgórzami Marlborough Sounds czyli zalanym Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Mar 2, 2017
What’s crack’n people? It’s been almost a year since my last adventure. The time is finally ripe for another instalment in this blog. Over the year, I’ve been pleasantly surprised to see that an audience beyond family and friends has Posted by kidd1200 in The Vodka Diaries | Mar 1, 2017
Not much to report from Waitomo. Some ok caving, a good waterfall and plenty of glow worms.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 1, 2017