- New Zealand: Warm welcome, chilly weatherPhotos to start, blog to follow...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 9, 2014
- I think I am starting to like New Zealand. When we first got here our friends picked us up from the airport. We stayed at their house for 2 days then, our other friends Albert and Faith arrived and we went down south and we stayed in Rotorua for Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Nov 9, 2014
- Have Technology, Will Travel!So we are now under five weeks to "D" day and yes we have had a trial pack which we will explore in some depth later on. I'm going to focus on what we feel we need to pack in Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Nov 7, 2014
- First few days in the land of the KiwiSo once we had arrived at the hotel and freshened up, we thought it would be a good idea to try to stay awake as long as we could to acclimatise to our new time zone, so we caught the Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 7, 2014
- A month to goWith just a month to go before we board our plane on the first part of our journey (a stop over for a few days in Taipei), it is time to start the countdown, and consider what we have forgotten Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Nov 5, 2014
- New Zealand, I ♥ you! Our time in New Zealand is coming to an end and it has been amazing! New Zealand was not a place I had ever really thought about travelling to and was always set on Australia but I am so happy Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Nov 4, 2014
- First few days in the land of the KiwiSo once we had arrived at the hotel and freshened up, we thought it would be a good idea to try to stay awake as long as we could to acclimatise to our new time zone, so we caught the Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 2, 2014
- WanderlustOn leaving my wwoofing post my hosts kindly dropped me in sunny Raglan where I was immediately asked if I wanted to go surfing...now. The hostel was fantastic, with its own surfboards and kayaks to hire and a slackline out Posted by SpannaB in Around the world in 80 songs | Oct 25, 2014
- Backtracking through New ZealandAllen and I left Australia on October 13th from Sydney, after an excellent time there. We were really looking forward to our month in New Zealand though, tracking down some of the sets from the Lord of the Rings Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- North and South IslandWe have now moved on to the South Island and are ready to explore this part of New Zealand for 2 more weeks. Before leaving the South Island we stayed at a farm in Whokohoro where I became friends with Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Oct 24, 2014
- Nog veertien dagen!Het echte aftellen is nu begonnen. Vandaag nog even de koffers/tassen checken. Hebben we wel goede koffers? Die 'hard-cases' kun je straks in de camper nergens laten, dus liever iets opvouwbaar. Ja, je moet overal aan denken. Posted by wnas in NZ_2014 Blog | Oct 20, 2014
- Te Araroa - Cape Reinga to Kerikeri [center]First update on our trek of Te Araroa..The Long Pathway
We had taken a bus from Aucklan Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | Oct 19, 2014
- Fox Glacier to Christchurch - Day 9Another early start today as we had a long drive back to Christchurch. Not too much to report today as it was mostly a driving day.
Some amazing scenery during the drive. After driving north to Hokitika we turned west Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 18, 2014
- Sheep, glow worms and hakaOur last day in Auckland we just strolled around, went shopping and had a look at the harbour. In the evening we went to the Justin Timberlake concert which was just as amazing as I'd hoped it would be. We Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Oct 18, 2014
- Queenstown to Fox Glacier - Day 7Quite a long day driving today because we had or drive over the Southern Alps. We left Queenstown just after 7am and headed off in the rain. We drove over a range and the temperature plummeted and again Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 17, 2014
- Queenstown - Day 6We have a new writer for today's travel blog but Janelle is still doing the typing or we will be here all night.
Started the morning off cooking breakfast with a surprise in mind. We took a walk Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 16, 2014
- Queenstown - Day 5Today Cheryl was very happy. She got to sleep in until after 8am.
Cheryl & I would like to thank everyone who is reading and commenting on our blog. I just haven't worked out how to reply to your Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 15, 2014
- Back to city lifeAfter Barefoot we went to the last island, South Sea. The first day we went on an all day boat trip with all you could eat and drink so we did the only sensible thing and turned it into a Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Oct 14, 2014
- Te Anau to Queenstown - Day 4This morning we had a very early start to drive 2 hours to Milford Sound. It's only 120 klms to get there but it's via a long winding road. The highlight is where you drive through a tunnel which was Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 13, 2014
- Dunedin to Te Anau - Day 3Had a slow start to the morning as the drive to Te Anau wasn't a long one. After a lovely breakfast we headed off with both of us trying to outdo the other with turning on the seat warmer without Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 12, 2014
- Christchurch to Dunedin - Day 2Up early this morning for the long drive to Dunedin. I need to share a couple of funny stories about the car. Cheryl decided she would drive first and then got stumped when she couldn't find where the key went Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 11, 2014
- Christchurch -Day 1Arrived early at Brisbane Airport and we head down to customs and who should get pulled over for a full body scan? Yep it was Cheryl. What did she have in her pocket that caused concern? A toothpick Posted by Chernelle in New Zealand Adventure | Oct 11, 2014
- A Design For LifeSo after an awesome weekend in Singapore (thanks guys!) and a few days sorting myself out in Auckland I headed down to my first Wwoofing experience with ‘a family of circus performers who live in the bush’ as it stated Posted by SpannaB in Around the world in 80 songs | Oct 9, 2014
- Red Pandas!Sooo, for a little treat, Franc booked us a 'close encounter' experience at Wellington Zoo...with RED PANDAS!! We got to spend about 30 minutes in the enclosure with a male panda and a female panda. We were feeding them grapes Posted by martyandfranc in Marty and Franc in NZ | Oct 9, 2014
- Everything's upside down![[http://www.travellerspoint.com/stats/martyandfranc/|]]It took me from 11am on Monday 22nd September until about 3am Wednesday 24th September to get door-to-door from Bell HQ in Coc Posted by martyandfranc in Marty and Franc in NZ | Oct 5, 2014