- Auckland Airport 3.6.15Sitting here looking at the rain.
Tomorrow will be 44 degrees!
Did I pack my bikini? I hope so!
$14 glasses of wine is not very pleasing! 😡 Posted by Fullers in Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- ResfeberWe have quit our jobs and on our way to Europe!
James will begin his Masters in Umea, Sweden at the end of August and I will start the tedious process of getting my nursing registration in the UK.
Until Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Jun 1, 2015
- Our Big "Love Home Swap" Adventure 2015The gardens are weeded, the house is sorted, Bev and Harry have moved in with their motor home to house sit. Time to fly to Auckland. It was good to have a farewell at Taupo Airport. Thanks Bev and Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 1, 2015
- Waiheke IslandUp early for the 9:10 ferry from Devonport to Waiheke Island, just 40 minutes away past dozens of small islands. 2 weeks before this trip I was lucky enough to spend a week on Magnetic Island near Townsville and here Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 29, 2015
- PackingJust about all packed ,we are taking the bare minimum.Only 4 days til we fly out. Posted by Waiatua in Trip to Europe | May 28, 2015
- Devonport, North AucklandA quick walk along Narrow Neck Beach and then, because it was overcast, we decided to walk around the old parts of Devonport which was first settled by Europeans around 1840. There Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 27, 2015
- Byron Bay to AucklandWhat a great start to a trip to the USA
Jan and Greg kindly drove us to the Gold Coast Airport in just 45 minutes. Our Air New Zealand Premium Economy check-in took 2 minutes and just 2 minutes later we Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 27, 2015
- Recovery is SlowIt's a week and a half since i took my slide up on Zit Saddle, and recovery is slow. Possibly because the abrasions were 'massive' as the hospital kindly described them, and the equivalent to 2nd degree burns. Great. But Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | May 26, 2015
- Taupo, New Zealand
Technically the next day was a 'travel day', but we made the most of the stunning scenery by calling in at Lake Taupo and Orakei Korako on the way.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 19, 2015
- Napier, New Zealand
It was a shame to leave Green Olives Cottage as there's plenty to do in the area and it would have been nice to see out the bad weather and enjoy it in the sunshine. We were on a tight Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 19, 2015
- False StartThe start to our adventure did not got off to a flying start! We've joked about the title of this first blog post and thought of all sorts of possibilities: 'False Start', 'Lost in Manila', 'Stuck in the Starting Blocks', Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 18, 2015
- Sometimes things don't go to planAfter everyone had departed the coast back to Christchurch, life continued on as usual here. It rained or rather stormed. We had thunder and lightening all night! And then Rob and i continued to build the barn - which is Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | May 18, 2015
- Catch Ya LaterAfter some gentle persuasion to Morgan (okay more like nagging) for almost 2 years about how much I wanted to travel, he agreed to put his career on hold (because lets be honest I don't really have one) so that Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | May 17, 2015
- Wellington, New Zealand
It worked out that mum and dad had about 10 days total in New Zealand and we therefore decided to get the longest leg of the driving out of the way (Auckland to Wellington) on the first d Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 16, 2015
- Auckland 2, New Zealand
I woke up VERY excited!!! Luckily my parents' flight was on time and and they got the biggest hugs of their lives when we saw them in the arrivals lounge. I'd not seen them for 6 months an Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 16, 2015
- Two months to go!There are quite a few different emotions at this stage, mostly excited. And some frustration as it still seems so long till we go and there are so many things that I can't get stuck into yet, ie packing. Jonathan Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | May 15, 2015
- Day 18 until the endThe last week or so has been busier than the rest of the cruise put together, hence my prolonged absence from the blog.
We had two more days of unfortunate weather, but on Friday morning we were back in the water Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | May 12, 2015
- Barn LifeAs i stood staring at the shower, i definitely began to reconsider the need to be clean. I mean, it hadn't been that long since i last showered, right? (lets not get into details on that one ;) )! Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | May 12, 2015
- Mount Manganui, New Zealand
I used to live with Dan at university and since I'd last seen him he has lived in Canada, where he spent his days snowboarding, and now lives in New Zealand, spending his days surfing. W Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 12, 2015
- Auckland, New ZealandWe've moved from country to country a lot over the last 10 months, but I found the arrival into New Zealand from Indonesia the strangest. It felt like a VERY long way from home (which it is), but weirdly it Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | May 12, 2015
- Queenstown, NZFormer British outposts the world over bear the marks of English civility and urban design. Proving no exception, the central gardens of the South Island with a mountainous backdrop, waterfront wharf, and colonial tea houses could easily be mistaken as Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 4, 2015
- The land that time forgotSadly, our time here in New Zealand has finally come to an end and we’re off to the States tomorrow.
We’re gutted to be leaving such a dramatically beautiful country although have to admit we're looking forward to getting Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | May 2, 2015
- And then the rain returned to the west coastArriving back in new Zealand, I'd discovered the river levels were low, very low. How low was proven, when linden and I went for a mission up Backstair creek. This creek is a tributary to the Toaroha, a Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | May 2, 2015
- Queenstown, NZ - a kid in an adventure candy store! (pt. 2) When I left off in the last blog post, I just finished up free falling on the canyon swing and we had enjoyed an incredible dinner looking out over Queenstown. Needless to say we both slept well that evening Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Apr 28, 2015
- Queenstown, NZ - a kid in an adventure candy store! (pt. 1) Finally, the time was here, it was a day I had been anxiously waiting on since we had booked it, it was time to make our way to New Zealand and I was pumped! New Zealand had been on my Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Apr 26, 2015