- Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue...Again quite a lot of travelling today as we made our way over to Westport. We did stop to do a couple of short walks along the coast, and saw some more Seals and Dolphins. A few more bus games, Posted by Emma.Hollyman in So Mum doesn't think I'm dead in a ditch | Apr 26, 2016
- Abel Tasman National ParkThe 12th of April was mainly spent travelling to our next destination (hopefully not final one!). We didn't have to meet the new bus until 12.30pm, so had a lie in and a late breakfast (while making use of the Posted by Emma.Hollyman in So Mum doesn't think I'm dead in a ditch | Apr 24, 2016
- Sunrise swim with Dusky Dolphins So when my alarm went off at 4.30am, and I realised I had to part with 165 of my hard earned dollars, I was a little unsure of the rash decision I made yesterday. Nevertheless, bikini in hand, I mooched Posted by Emma.Hollyman in So Mum doesn't think I'm dead in a ditch | Apr 24, 2016
- NZ South Island- First day of school again... Today was my first day on the Stray bus and it was like starting school all over again. Wandering aimlessly round the grounds of Christchurch airport (lucky I wasn't arrested to be fair) I finally spotted the bright orange bus Posted by Emma.Hollyman in So Mum doesn't think I'm dead in a ditch | Apr 24, 2016
- A Few PhotosHere are a few photos.
A beautiful sunset over the river in Raglan. Raglan is a cute little beach spit about an hour away from where we live in Hamilton.
Here are Jennie and Fletche Posted by Jennie-Bradley in Sabbatical 2015/16 | Apr 21, 2016
- Christchurch & surroundings - Kiwiland visit comes to an end==Aoraki Mt Cook National Park==
On our drive to Mount Cook, we had hopes that once we arrive the weather would clear up...
... that was not the case... Our best shot of Mt Cook
[im Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Apr 19, 2016
- Long Time ComingThe problem with not posting for a long time is that it gets harder and harder to catch up. So I'll just start this the same way one would eat an elephant (as the saying goes), one bite at Posted by Jennie-Bradley in Sabbatical 2015/16 | Apr 18, 2016
- AN AMAZING LIBRARY HAS BEEN LOSTOn the second of April, when I mentioned to our Rwandan flatmate that our best friend Leo had passed away he told me “in my country we believe that when an elderly person dies a big library is lost; all Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Apr 15, 2016
- Nearly packedThis post is to test my photo uploading skills. Loving my Kathmandu packing cells - thanks to Jill for the tip! Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 12, 2016
- HANMER SPRINGS to MOANA to CHRISTCHURCH : 10 & 11th APRIL Yesterday was a rather leisurely start, being Sunday we had a sleep in and then ventured over to The Stag Restaurant for a very generous buffet breakfast. On the road a bit later it was rather crisp but lovely Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around New Zealand | Apr 11, 2016
- Moving from West to East - Beautiful, Amazing, Unreal!==Milford Sound==
Had to go up in our terms early to catch the boat at midday.
The drive over to Milford Sound went through an enormous mountain, one way of course. Interesting was that you can drive through the mountain from 4 Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- Abel Tasman National Park: Day 59 April 2016
There was heavy rain again during the night. The morning was a bit overcast but the rain didn’t return.
The morning routine was breakfast (cooked or continental – or both) and then we prepared our own lunch and snacks Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 11, 2016
- Ocean, Glacier and Lakes, NZ==Leaving Greymouth! :)==
We drove futher south and had to made a spontaneous stop over in Haast since it was getting dark and the weather was bad.
On our way on the New Zealand "Highway"
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/813291 Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Apr 10, 2016
- Final countdown to departureThe Rosie family is off to Wales for the wedding of Jeff and Zara on 23 April 2016.
On the first leg of our journey we are joining the Edgewater College French trip to Normandy and Paris. We then take the Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 9, 2016
- PICTON to HANMER SPRINGS : 8th & 9th APRIL 2016Early morning sunshine in the harbour - great start to the day.
The Interislander - on yet another voyage across to Wellington
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/576870/C5E35D67 Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around New Zealand | Apr 9, 2016
- Abel Tasman National Park: Day 48 April 2016
I woke during the night to the sound of heavy rain but by morning the rain had gone and the sun was shining.
Today was another rest or activity day. The Abel Tasman walk can be done in Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 8, 2016
- Abel Tasman National Park: Day 37 April 2016
After breakfast we packed up our bags (to be taken by boat) and were ready to start walking at 9.00am. Today’s walk is in three stages, with the option to take the boat on a stage if required.
As Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 7, 2016
- NAPIER to MARTINBOROUGH to PICTON : 6th to 7th APRIL 2016The sun was shining as we rode out of Napier, would have loved more time here, this is an interesting City.
We diverted on the Old Coach Road to Porangahua and on to the Longest Place name in the world Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around New Zealand | Apr 7, 2016
- Abel Tasman National Park: Day 26 April 2016
A relaxed start to the day. Breakfast was at 7.30am and I had the morning to relax, sit in the sun and talk to some people from the group. A few people went kayaking after breakfast, taking advantage Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 6, 2016
- Abel Tasman National Park: Day 15 April 2016
An early start to the day with my pickup at 7.15am. We picked up a few other people in Nelson and headed to the Wilsons office in Motueka, where we met our guide Whitey, handed in paperwork and Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 5, 2016
- GISBORNE to NAPIER : 5th APRIL 2016It rained and rained and bucketed down overnight!!!! Lucky for us it cleared this morning.
We left Gisborne in light rain with fingers crossed for sunshine down the road.
Our ride today was through Tiniroto to Wairoa, and then on to Napier. Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around New Zealand | Apr 4, 2016
- Return home - with a puppyToday was all about collecting Tana from outside Ashburton, and making it home to Nelson - 600km north. An ambitious plan, but needs must.
We used the daylight saving change, to get up at 7am (would have been 8am), and Posted by kkoopmanschap in Alps2ocean | Apr 4, 2016
- Moeraki rest daySince we were so close, we had decided that dinner at Fleurs Place in Moeraki should be our reward for completing the trail. We slept late, and then packed up the car - separating out the smelly cycling gear, and Posted by kkoopmanschap in Alps2ocean | Apr 4, 2016
- New Zealand: 20163 April 2016
A long day of travel from Sydney to Auckland to Nelson. Due to industrial action by immigration and security staff I was asked to be at the airport at least three hours before my 10.30am departure, however, there Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Apr 3, 2016
- OPOTOKI to GISBORNE : 4th APRIL 2016There is 2 ways to do this - Aitch & Jo decided to do the long way around the coast, we chose the Waieoka Gorge version.
First we decided to go through Opotoki and have a look at the Ocean just Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around New Zealand | Apr 3, 2016