- Catlins and Milford Sound
Day two of New Zealand we decided to drive the southern scenic route through the Catlins. Our first stop was Nugget Point Lighthouse, which, though Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 22, 2017
- NZ Sydön del 2Tisdagen den 14:e februari - Alla Hjärtans dag! Gick upp, åt frukost, pluggade en timme i husbilen. En (nästan) helt vanlig tisdagsmorgon i Nya Zeeland.
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qEaGq-Xdj0Us7SRyoklyRm8qMAdot5DbLuWWHnxjAPq-PO_m2my2uh3BpkZO84 Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 22, 2017
- NZ Sydön del 1Nordön eller Sydön, vad är bäst? När det är sådant här väder då vinner Sydön...
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Srjv4Y42ROxY3xOb0thQvG8eaKVkM9pnQSoHeUB8p7pf3-fDI0vD_0pgQGhpgypa4dykBW5WcSc9J3wMaHvCOb4dYahruTyu1H63d3L6Pi3NqTZo4ymHKPcV1266cJqztkIhUZj Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 22, 2017
- First leg done! We have just arrived in Auckland. We are here for 4 hours and will head to Wellington where we will be staying at Cambridge Hotel in Wellington.
We flew from Brisbane to Auckland in an A380 with emirates and it Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 22, 2017
- Rotorua Today we had an early start for the drive to Skyline Rotorua and a Gondola ride to Mount Ngongotaha 2552ft above the city and lake for breakfast and then an exciting 1.2 mile Luge ride back down the mountain Great Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 22, 2017
- Lake TaupoAfter a very wet and windy night by the lake we awoke to grey and dingy skies but not raining. Everyone is moaning about the weather.
Time for a bit of shopping for supplies and then Off to book Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Feb 21, 2017
- WanakaZ Te Anau pojechaliśmy do Wanaki, turystycznej miejscowości położonej w górach nad jeziorem.
W połowie drogi minęliśmy jezioro Wakatipu, nad którym leży Queenstown, nowozelandzka stolica sportów ekstremalnych.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 21, 2017
- In sandfly habitatAfter two weeks of touring the South Island we started turning Northwards. Our first stop was at Lake Manapouri. After a pleasant lunch in the sunshine, sheltered from the wind, we took a hike along the lake shore. The lake Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 21, 2017
- Auckland to RotoruaLeaving Auckland behind we travelled to Glenbrook Vintage Railway for a nostalgic 15k trip back in time on a beautifully restored vintage steam train And guess what?! I got to ride in the drivers compartment and pull the whistle!!! Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 21, 2017
- Otago Peninsula, New Zealand
Our first day in New Zealand we picked up our campervan, bought groceries and hit the road. Since we had a long drive from Christchurc Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 20, 2017
- Bay of Islands Back to Auckland Leaving the Scenic Bay Hotel in the Bay of Islands we headed to the Kauri Museum in the north of Auckland at Matakohe. We saw a massive Kauri Tree slab 22.5metres long in the volunteers Hall and the Governor General's Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 20, 2017
- Bay of Islands This morning we travelled aboard a boat to Cape Brett and the famous Hole in the Rock. We were fortunate to see a group of bottle nosed dolphins on our journey which was very special. Stopping Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 19, 2017
- New ZealandPeople often know that New Zealand is famed for its wonderful landscapes, but they don't have any details yet to help them plan a route. I'm going to try to give a basic circuit round the is Posted by Andyf in Andy's Travels | Feb 18, 2017
- Milford SoundPo regionie Canterbury pojechaliśmy na południowo-zachodni kraniec południowej wyspy, do krainy fiordów.
W drodze z krainy Mackenzie do krainy fiordów mijaliśmy zmieniające się pejzaże. Krajobraz środkowej części południowej wyspy momentami Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 18, 2017
- Auckland to the Bay of IslandsToday we left Auckland behind and traveled north to Paihia in the Bay of Islands On the way we passed through some beautiful scenery stopping at Parry Kauri Park to see magnificent examples of Kauri Trees Then on to Whangarei Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 18, 2017
- Third Day in Auckland Start of my Tour So the official start of my Tour today. I have left the Sofitel Hotel and checked into The Cowne Plaza near the Sky Tower Sadly the weather has been rather wet today but have still enjoyed walking around Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 16, 2017
- Second Day in Auckland Second day in Auckland so after a leisurely breakfast at the hotel I decided to take the Hop on Hop off bus to discover more about the city. The pass allows unlimited travel and discounted entry into several attractions. Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 15, 2017
- Auckland Arrived in Auckland after a 9 and a half hour flight from Singapore. Also known as the 'City of Sails' This means the time difference from home is now 13 hours ahead I am staying at the Sofitel Auckland Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 15, 2017
- Region Canterbury w Nowej ZelandiiW Christchurch wypożyczyliśmy samochód, którym planowaliśmy przejechać Nową Zelandię. Zaczęliśmy od środkowej części południowej wyspy.
Wypożyczony samochód miał automatyczną skrzynię biegów, do tego trzeba go było prowadzić po lewej stroni Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 14, 2017
- Z Auckland do ChristchurchZ Filipin lecieliśmy na antypody: do Nowej Zelandii. Po noclegu w Auckland na północnej wyspie następnego dnia mieliśmy samolot do Christchurch, skąd zaczęliśmy zwiedzanie wyspy południowej.
Po locie z Tagbilaran na wyspie Bohol do Manili, Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Feb 13, 2017
- The very SouthAfter almost two weeks on the East coast of the South Island, we were ready to discover Southland. We did not take the highway, but ventured along the Southern Scenic Route through the Catlins. Our first stop was Kaka Point. Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 12, 2017
- Grisar, maggots & hobbits på NZ Nordön Vem kunde tro att den första "attraktionen" vi skulle åka till i det vackra, exotiska Nya Zeeland var en grymt sunkig grisfarm. "Stuart and the Pigs" låg en kvart ifrån Coromandel, vårt första stopp med husbilen. Stuart och hans 70 Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 11, 2017
- East coast townsWe had heard nice things about the town of Oamaru and soon realized ourselves that everything we had heard was true: there were nice buildings, a very positive atmosphere and a bit of funk. After all, Oamaru is also the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 10, 2017
- Aoraki – the cloud piercerThe weather gods were in a good mood and provided us with the perfect weather for a drive into the mountains. There was hardly a cloud on the sky and thanks to the heavy rains and cool temperatures of the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 9, 2017
- About boats, pudding, tractors, hot tubs and sea views!North? Check. South? Next! Picking up the story from last time, we hopped aboard the Inter Islander ferry for a 3-hour trip across stormy Cook Strait. Luckily the Wellington winds seemed to have spent their energy the days before, and Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Feb 7, 2017