- SKYDIVE in TAUPO, NZI just did my first skydive, and it is without a doubt the best thing I have EVER done! I wasn't even scared, no joke, just super excited!! Excited beyond any excitement I can recollect EVER!!! Sitting in the plane Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Jun 25, 2014
- 2012 Bloghttp://jks1.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Jun 25, 2014
- New Zealand: the kick-offAfter all the tropical weather, it was a bit of a shock to be greeted by winter in New Zealand. Thankfully it was sunny and mild (about 55 degrees) in Auckland. We are traveling in New Zealand with friends from Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jun 23, 2014
- Hello New Zealand!So I guess it’s about time I let you all know where I am and what I’ve been up to! It’s my birthday today (hooray!) and I’m currently sitting in starbucks stealing the wifi, enjoying the heat, a muffin (lemon Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Jun 15, 2014
- A hop and a skip, and then a jump over the ditchMidway through my final semester of my undergraduate degree in Melbourne and i was still day dreaming about the South Island of New Zealand. I couldn't wait to go back; and as luck would have it, i was given the Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jun 12, 2014
- Leaving New ZealandI can’t believe I am actually doing this. Something that was merely a dream for so long is no longer a dream – it’s my reality. All of those Spanish classes, all of my nights spent at home, saving, Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jun 11, 2014
- Adzin 11: Singapore, New Zeeland / Neuseeland
Singapore heeft een goed bus systeem, we konden meteen onze weg vinden. Auto’s zijn veel te duur in Singapore. Voordat je een auto mag bezitten moet je een soort licentie kopen Posted by UrsulaAnton in Great new experience | Jun 8, 2014
- Goodbye NZ!!
After 6 weeks of excitement…it is finally time to takeoff!
We wanted to keep you all up to date with our adventures, so check this blog :)
Time to board!! Posted by sammigye in Gye and Sammi go to Europe | Jun 7, 2014
- AucklandWe have had a lovely relaxing couple of days with the Warren family, they are all very relaxed. Al and Doug had a great day yesterday. I finally convinced. Al to buy the surface Tim , Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | Jun 1, 2014
- Saying goodbye to the farm - at last!Hi all well the day has finally come and all the work is done well ....... as much as we can do. Both houses are rented out and tomorrow we fly out to Auckland to say goodbye to Lisa Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | May 29, 2014
- Almost gone!Two sleeps to go!!
The house is rented to a lovely couple, Chris Beekmeyer has kindly agreed to be our landlord while we're away, and we've almost finished cleaning and packing. A trial run packing the bags showed it's actually possible Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | May 29, 2014
- Il cerchio neozelandese si chiudeIn questo periodo in Nuova Zelanda la parola chiave è “freddo!”. Certo, forse le temperature non scendono come da noi e la stagione fredda dura meno. Però le costruzioni mancano d'isolazione termica e di riscaldamento centrale e così la scena Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | May 25, 2014
- Nuova Zelanda - Isola Sud Prima di entrare nei dettagli delle nostre tappe lungo la west e la south coast dell'isola sud, penso sia giunto il momento per qualche considerazione più generale. Per prima cosa vorrei sfatare il mito della “Svizzera col mare”, epiteto col Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | May 21, 2014
- Da Auckland a Wellington01.05–03.05 - Auckland
“A causa di un'emergenza all'aeroporto di Auckland, atterreremo a Wellington.”
“Gufo, ho capito bene??!”
Come accade sempre in casi simili c'era chi chiedeva spiegazioni al vicino, chi alla hostess, chi faceva congett Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | May 13, 2014
- Our NZ top 10I've been procrastinating about this blog because there's SO many factors and experiences to consider, and I've not wanted to write war and peace - no good for me, no good for you! (Phrase learnt in Asia).
So, without further ado Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | May 5, 2014
- Aukland and Eden ParkWe found a city of over 1.2 million people (dramatic pause)! Aukland. We knew there must be people in New Zealand somewhere and it turns out they're all hiding here disguised as hipsters and grasping coffee cups whilst they go Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | May 3, 2014
- Return to Hawke BayOn Sunday morning we got up bright and early, well 9am(ha!), to visit the Farmers market, where we came back with sausages, bacon, black pudding, cheese, cider, bread, walnut brittle and pies! We also bought more food that we ate Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | May 2, 2014
- Residencia Temporal de México It all began when my amazing cousin Sarah surprised me with a visit from Australia. I had no idea she was coming, even though she had organised it for me to have the entire week off work! She had Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | May 1, 2014
- Auckland - the end of our New Zealand adventureAnd so to our final stop in New Zealand, 'the city of sails'.
Our first view of Auckland from the state highway
We stayed in the pretty suburb of Grey Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Apr 29, 2014
- Waitomo caves and TaranakiWe left my Aunty and Uncles and headed across the country to Waitomo which is famous for its caves and more importantly glow worms which we had waited to see for some time. After arriving and waiting for the Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Apr 26, 2014
- The North of the South IslandWhen we were in the North of the South Island it was Easter bank holiday weekend and the NZ government in their infinite wisdom made a law that no one can trade, this includes no selling of alcohol anywhere without Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Apr 26, 2014
- Auckland, New ZealandUp early the next morning and deciding not to shower in the horrible bathrooms, we set off for Auckland. The drive again was short and after a quick stop in Hamilton, to use the loo’s we arrived at the Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Jan 31, 2014
- Whangarei Heads provides Kiwi hospitality by the bucketload!From the Bay of Islands we headed south - about half way towards Auckland - to a place called Whangerai Heads.
This stay was basically a masterclass in Kiwi neighbourhood hospitality.
Our base (yup, you guessed it... another airbnb pad) was Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Apr 25, 2014
- Off to Shanghai in T minus 4 hours....This is just a check to see if this blog is working, just off to make spicy pumpkin tacos for my house sitter.... Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | Apr 25, 2014
- Many Ways to Almost Die for Lots of Money!We woke up in Auckland to a rare sight- sun! We hedged our bets and took our raincoats anyways (this turned out to be a pretty good idea, as you might have expected). We were planning on renting some bikes Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Apr 23, 2014