- Te Anau and the Milford Sound regionTe Anau and a DOC (Department of Conservation) campsite on the Milford Road should be our home for the next three days, to indulge our hiking hunger once again.
While we are still stationed in the middle of the city on Posted by fkrebs in World tour 2012-2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- GO KART Race ResultsHere are the official Race Results.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685708/la Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Suitcases are outSuitcases are out - lists are being written (and re-written) - counting sleeps.
Just need to flick the link to the blog to everyone .... and we're away on Sunday!
Happy reading to follow! Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Jul 6, 2014
- Planning and packingThe planning is complete and packing has begun for the Langman family. We are off to Bali in 16 days and counting. After planning this for quiet a few years with my best friend it is finally happening, 40th Posted by Langman family in Langman Family | Jul 6, 2014
- New Zealand Part OneMost of the preperation time before our trip to NZ took up the search for a cheap rental car in New Zealand. Steffi and I were both under 25 and therefore most companies charge a surplus to the rate pf Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 4, 2014
- Flight Home
Only the single photo today - bloggest worn out due to the awesome skiing.
Please remember to collect your tourist at the airport tomorrow.
We are returning on Flight no: NZ08 Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 4, 2014
- NZ DepartureAs we departed NZ (which, by the way, is pronounced "een zeed" in New Zealand-glish), we took a moment to step out onto a metaphorical Reflection Island...
Probably Fox G Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jul 3, 2014
- Success has Many FathersIt is written that "Success has many fathers" and at the conclusion of the rugby aspect of the LCJRU 2014 tour it is no different following the comprehensive victory over Mt Aspiring college. Predictabley it was the Head coaches Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Big day on the bus
Thought we would start today's blog, which frankly is going to be thin of material given we had an 11 hour bus trip from CH CH to Queenstown via the famous spas at Lake Tekapo.
Firstly we should point out it Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- NZ days 8-10On Sunday we got an early start to make the drive from Franz Joseph to Queenstown. Thankfully the road was open – the pass had been closed in previous days due to a rock slide. The drive was another round Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jul 2, 2014
- 32 Days 11 Hrs 2 Minutes and 00 Seconds
As I began this blog at you betcha 32 Days 11 Hrs 6 Minutes and 54 Seconds till my flight leaves, this has concluded how little time I have left to get everythin Posted by sophieemmahunt in Sophie's OE (how original) | Jul 2, 2014
- Day oneYa ya ya off we go. Posted by Brinwatson2014 in 2014 | Jul 2, 2014
- A guide to flying long distance
Flying to New Zealand from Europe is basically trying to get as far away from your home country as possible. When you ask people in Austria what they think of when hearing New Zealand the fir Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Jul 1, 2014
- A great days rugbyToday we welcomed Adam Lowick, Chandu and Ananya Bhindi to the tour.
It must be very comforting to know that your children are being supervised by the hard working committee. John Osborne enjoyed watching his beloved Dragons fluke a lucky win Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Crusader training day,Treetop terror and Hungi HungerQuestion 1
Which father was, in a former life, nicknamed "Farrah" because of his gorgeous flowing locks?
Day started with a visit from Adam Whitelock and Wyatt Croc Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 30, 2014
- Competition timeAll of you viewers at home please rearrange these words to form a sentence:
PASSPORTS BRIAN THE WHERE ARE?
Please send your entries into the management committee.
The committee's thanks to Trevor for all his hard work today.
Tour started brill Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- New Zealand: days 6-7We got an early start yesterday for one of our longest days of driving - from the east coast of New Zealand's south island diagonal across the country to Westland National Park. Unfortunately, shortly after starting off we ran Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jun 28, 2014
- 1st Kiwi Dinner
Here we go here we go here we go and other Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- A rousing song
those of you who spent hours cleaning your son"s boots will be pleased to know they were accepted effortlessly by the authorities...good work every one!!! We were met by the folks fro Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- We're off with a BANG!!!!!!!
While we have been adamant this is a electronics free tour, some members of our tour (Syksie) had not got the memo that it was also armament free.
Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- SKYDIVE in TAUPO, NZI just did my first skydive, and it is without a doubt the best thing I have EVER done! I wasn't even scared, no joke, just super excited!! Excited beyond any excitement I can recollect EVER!!! Sitting in the plane Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Jun 25, 2014
- 2012 Bloghttp://jks1.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Jun 25, 2014
- New Zealand: the kick-offAfter all the tropical weather, it was a bit of a shock to be greeted by winter in New Zealand. Thankfully it was sunny and mild (about 55 degrees) in Auckland. We are traveling in New Zealand with friends from Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jun 23, 2014
- Hello New Zealand!So I guess it’s about time I let you all know where I am and what I’ve been up to! It’s my birthday today (hooray!) and I’m currently sitting in starbucks stealing the wifi, enjoying the heat, a muffin (lemon Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Jun 15, 2014
- A hop and a skip, and then a jump over the ditchMidway through my final semester of my undergraduate degree in Melbourne and i was still day dreaming about the South Island of New Zealand. I couldn't wait to go back; and as luck would have it, i was given the Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jun 12, 2014