Blog Entries tagged 'Nha_Trang'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Nha_Trang'
- 5) Vietnam==Vietnam==
Vietnam was unbelievable, it became our favourite very quickly. I honestly feel like we didn't waste a single minute here. We packed even more into our already tight itinerary and not even a moment felt like a chore. The contrast Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | May 16, 2015
- Not doing much in Nha TrangWe are happy to report that the last few days we have spent doing nothing much. Yesterday Chelsea was ill, so all morning we stayed in watching Animal Planet.... Yes we know we are sad. Liam went out for supplies Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Aug 13, 2013
- Leaving Hoi An, and onto Nha TrangLast night we finally left Hoi An on one of our beloved night buses, we spent 8 nights there in total. We are now in Nha Trang and have been since 4.30am this morning, even though we were told we Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Aug 11, 2013
- Chapter eighty - Nha TrangDay 283: Nha Trang, Vietnam 09/07/2012
Up at the crack of dawn for our train trip to Nha Trang, and after our final breakfast in Hoi An, we hit the road and before long we are waiting for the train in Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Aug 19, 2012
- Cental Coast of VietnamFirst stop after Hanoi was the ancient city of Hue, former capital of Vietnam from 1802 until 1945, and also the scene of some of the heaviest fighting during the Vietnam war (and the setting for the film Full Metal Posted by seanio5 in The Other Side of The World, and Back | Jun 12, 2012
- Miss Saigon? Probably Not.Ah, here I am again, being force fed terrible Asian pop music as the headphone jack on this computer does not work. Oh, now the guy at the desk is singing along. Do the Vietnamese think foreigners love Posted by Sam.and.Avery in Float On | Mar 13, 2012
- Nha TrangSo I think I may have over-budgeted on the tan…
Seriously, Nha Trang was nice and all, but the weather was less than desirable…although from the ever informative CNN, I get the feeling it has been like that around a lot Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Dec 27, 2011
- Good Morning VietnamIn an effort to make up for my slackness on my blog during the latter stages of my time in Siem Reap, here is a very timely update on my time spent in Ho Chi Minh City, my first taste Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Dec 21, 2011
- Visiting Vietnam part 1; Ho Chi Minh, Mui Ne & Nha TrangAnd so onto Vietnam, Stuart will be your blogging guide for this part of the trip.
We had to get the bus back up to Phnom Penh and then another bus from there to Ho Chi Minh City. This all Posted by kelandstu in School Bell Silenced | Jul 31, 2011
- Heading up the coast of VietnamOur next destination after Mui Ne was Nha Trang, the main beach resort of Vietnam 5 hours up the coast. We had booked a standard bus for the journey, but luckily enough we ended up on a sleeper bus with Posted by JoyRyderRTW in Round The World With Kayleigh & Phil | May 20, 2011
- Nha TrangNha Trang offered us a place to relax and unwind. It sounds weird, unwinding on a holiday? Doesn’t really make sense to me either but there is something about constantly doing tours and sight-seeing that is tiring. We definitely needed Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | May 13, 2011
- 3 Day Easy Rider Tour Dalat to Nha Trang - Day 3Good Morning World! It is the 8th of April and day three of our three day Easy Rider adventure from Dalat to Nha Trang.
Here is a rough map of the adventure we have been undertaking (google doesn’t have all the Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | May 12, 2011
- 3 Day Easy Rider Tour Dalat to Nha Trang - Day 1The day started early with a cheery grin from TiTi and Hiep as they waited outside our hotel for us. These guys make you laugh for no apparent reason and seeing them sitting outside mucking around with their motorbikes you Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | May 5, 2011
- To Can ThoI have little I want to say about Nha Trang. I’m not sure if it was the mosquitos, the all-night pop music, the wind, or its general lack of character, but it never grew on me. I got lonely and Posted by JayneHol in Meet My Vietnam | Dec 28, 2010
- Red Rose Petals on the MoonIt’s hard to describe my day, so I’ll start with yesterday- Christmas for some.
I arrived in Nha Trang, was roomless for hours, drank coffee with a headache, ate a mammoth sweaty breakfast, and then eventually got settled in a room Posted by JayneHol in Meet My Vietnam | Dec 26, 2010
- Nha TrangWe arrived at 8am, and were dropped off outside a $6 a night hotel. Score! It was fairly nice, if a little out of the centre, so we checked in. Then we headed straight out to get breakfast. We found Posted by Susiep539 in Having a (Siem) Reap good time! | Dec 15, 2010
- Nha Trang
getting behind. I'll catch up soon. Just couldnt really be bothered the least few days. And I'm a bit ashamed to have a blog so I have to write it when Kyoko's in the shower so I dont have much Posted by mikeb1986 in Backpacking - why not to bother | Dec 6, 2010