Blog Entries tagged 'North_Korea'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'North_Korea'
- DPRK (North Korea) tripI Arrived at Pyongyang international airport for a four day trip into the DPRK (North Korea). Immediately Upon arrival, it seems like you have almost stepped into another world, one entirely unfamiliar to the globalised and modernised Beijing that i Posted by Colin Marsden in DPRK (North Korea) trip | Jul 10, 2013
- The Obligatory Post on North KoreaI guess the best thing is to address the elephant in the room. I wasn't sure if I should even glorify Kim Jong Un's behavior by bringing anymore attention to his antics, also with my luck I will eat Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Apr 4, 2013
- Field Trips and FestivalsI had my first field trip experience Friday. It was definitely interesting. My co-teacher and I went with the fifth graders and we saw three tombs, one shrine, and we went to the Korean Unification Observation Tower. Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Sep 22, 2012
- Alien Visitors According to Pyongyang’s most unreliable news sources InStyle, Easy Living, and Evil Dictatorship Weekly, 2.5 Australians and 0.5 Germans had arrived in South Korea ready to depredate, desecrate, devastate, pillage, plunder, and eat chicken Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | May 8, 2012
- Kaesong, North KoreaTour details
We visited the North Korean city of Kaesong as part of a day trip from South Korea. The tours were organised by the South Korean company Hyundai Asan as part of a cooperation innitative between the governments of North Posted by bsmethers in Travel Logs | Jun 21, 2008
- Seoul and a Brief Entrance into North KoreaWe have been in Seoul now for about 5 days and it is a really great city. We arrived by a superb free shuttle bus courtesy of the Korean tourism board. It was no expense spared as it was without Posted by theelman in Lewis' Travel Writing In Your Face 2011 | Mar 12, 2011