- AndalsnesIt was a sad farewell to Iceland but on the last night I finally saw a sunset from our 15th floor window. Photo uploaded for proof. You just had to wait up long enough and catch the 30 second event Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 2, 2015
- Norway day:2we took a train. we din't know where a our hotel was so we asked someone. we took anther train.
we found our the hotel . then we did a hiked to a waterfall.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 23, 2015
- Norway day:1First we we went to the ski Museum.
it was very fun.
we did ski simulator.
we did not go skiing.
my favorite part was the ski jump.
then we went to the town hall.
[img=http://p Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 22, 2015
- Nord KappWe made it! We reached our destination. The goal for this driving holiday was to reach the most northern point of mainland Europe, and we did it.
Actually we reached t Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 20, 2015
- Oslo -> Ørje (frontière)
On peut même aller à ski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 19, 2015
- Crossing into the Arctic Circle
We are officially in the Arctic Circle! Of course on the road there is a weighpoint where you can pull in and play on the arctic circle line. There were also snow drifts, which have tu Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 18, 2015
Holmenkollen, piste de saut à ski (record 141m à ce jour)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/90_ Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 14, 2015
Quel cheni.... ;-) Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 14, 2015
- Tyssedal -> Voss
[img=http:/ Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 14, 2015
Marche de 4h pour arriver jusqu'au caillou.
Pas sûr q Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 14, 2015
- For the First Time in Forever...Now, if you have an eight year old daughter, like we do, you would know that the title of this blog post comes from the Disney movie, Frozen.
So for the first time in forever, we are the furthest Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
- On to OsloWe arrived fresh and ready to hit Oslo after a night on the Ferry... amazingly smooth journey. We packed up our little cabin, and headed down to the car deck. Once our GPS booted up and realised it had moved Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
Neige à 900m!
Pas possible de faire la montée du Trolltunga aujourd'hui, alors petit tour dans le coin...
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 9, 2015
- Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock)
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 7, 2015
Arrivée à Stavanger après 10h30 de bâteau de nuit depuis Hirtshals. Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 5, 2015
- Prior to volunteeringIt is just a little more than a month ago when I decided to go to Cambodia to volounteer as an English teacher at an Orphanage School in Siem Reap.
The desire to do volounteer work abroad, alongside with the desire Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | May 21, 2015
[ Posted by kingsnorway in Norwegian Adventure 2015 | May 25, 2015
- PreparationsGetting ready to head to Norway and meet up with August. There was a threat of a workers strike May 31-June 1 at the airport in Iceland, which would have prevented us from flying out there. Labor negotiations Posted by kingsnorway in Norwegian Adventure 2015 | May 25, 2015
- NorwayHei fra Norge!
I have to start by apologizing. Norway was the first stop in almost two months where I failed to upload a blog post before I left for the next destination. I am a few day behind, but Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 24, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsMy photo album of this great trip is up and running.
Click [[https://plus.google.com/photos/105315951877062706703/albums/6113146231920903569?authkey=CNCgyNLvhcvGqQE|Hurtiguten Norway 2015]]. Click the first picture and then click "slideshow" at the to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 7, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsOur last 24 hours on board was spent cruising southbound towards Bergen. The scenery was spectacular and you never seem to get tired of looking at a beautiful coastline.
All in all, the cruise was more than we expected in Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 29, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsWe were off the ship at 7:50am this morning for a tour of the city and the Cathedral...the oldest Gothic Cathedral in Scandinavia circa 1050. We were not allowed to take pictures inside at was an active Lutheran Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 28, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsToday was a transit day as we dipped below the Arctic Circle at 9:30am this morning. It's been stormy and rainy for the past two days, as there is obviously weather coming in from the west. This afternoon Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 27, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsAs we continue our voyage south towards the Arctic Circle and Bergen our mid-day stop was at Sortland for the standard 30 minute stop for cargo and ferry passengers.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 27, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsToday, I achieved another milestone in my world travels. I had previously been to the southernmost town in the world, Ushuaia Patagonia while in my Antarctic trip, and today Hammerfest is the northern most city in the world. Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 25, 2015