- Tromsø: Lyngen Alps, Kaldfjord and Sommarøy. And Finland?===Breakfast===
Breakfasts in Norway are generally very similar to lunch and usually consist of open sandwiches with meat, fish, egg or cheese. The bread is most often wholemeal and quite dense. My breakfasts (as well as packed lunches for school Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 20, 2015
- London - Oslo - Tromsø - LyngenWe always like to vary the type of travel we do as much as possible, and this holiday can hardly be more different to our last sojourn when we went exploring the deserts of Northern Kenya: we are travelling in Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 19, 2015
- NorwayRelax. I'm okay. No misfortune has befallen me. Just been a little lax on the bloggy blogs. Not due to a crippling case of writes block, well maybe, or a debilitating RSI, just old fashioned been doing stuff and Posted by kidd1200 in The Vodka Diaries | Nov 24, 2015
- NorwayArrived in Oslo, as the sun was saying goodbye to this side of the world and sliding down the horizons edge. For a second I had forgot I was travelling from Berlin. Iceland already seems so far away, geographically and Posted by kidd1200 in The Vodka Diaries | Nov 17, 2015
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?HEY H8ERS!
We made it to Country #1 on our list: Oslo, Norway.
There's so much to see...
Posted by katemancuso in Taken: The Epilogue | Sep 27, 2015
September 13, 2015
Our flight from Vancouver to London was the best we have ever had. We used all of of "points" and flew business class on British airways. Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Sep 21, 2015
- European Vacation 2015We are off again on another adventure. September 13th, tomorrow, we fly to Bergen Norway and will rent a car to see some of the fjords. I will post with pictures around once a week if you Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Sep 12, 2015
- Hej Då Bergen & NorgeQuelle surprise une ville estudiantine, animée pleine de charme. Après la visite du centre ville et son attrape touriste marché aux poissons, nous nous jetons sur king crabe et homard, les premiers que nous voyons de tout le séjour. Nous Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 19, 2015
- OsloWe arrived in Oslo after our 5 hour train trip that took us through some elevated towns with plenty of snow and Norway views.
Our cab driver was complaining of "rush hour" traffic at 3:00pm and it took so us over Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 17, 2015
- Enfin le grand beau temps!Sur la route du ferry qui nous ramène au continent, on a enfin trouvé le ciel bleu...Bodo à oublier, nous arrivons à Trondheim. Surprise, c'est la canicule 27degrés!!!
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 15, 2015
- BergenWe have had two stays in Bergen. One was just for a night before heading off to Flåm, and the other was for two nights after Flåm. We stayed in the same hotel both times.
Bergen is a lovely city, whose Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 14, 2015
- Fin du voyage aux Lofoten..Fin du voyage aux Lofoten. Nous quittons Kabelväg, route vers le ferry de retour pour le continent. Superbes paysages dans le sud de l'ile en direction de Moskenes. Traversée calme sous une franche pluie!!! Accueil sympathique à Bodo sous des Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 14, 2015
- En route vers le sud...
Vers le sud et sous la pluie....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 12, 2015
- F is for Flåmin' FjordsWe arrived in Flåm on the scenic railway via Flamsbana which is a spectacular train journey offering panoramic views of the Norwegian fjord landscape.
Flamsbana is one of the steepest train lines in the world on normal tracks, Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 12, 2015
- Lofoten suite..Journée humide ...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700293/P1510475 Posted by bloomglance in Norway | Aug 10, 2015
- Geiranger, finallyFinally got to Geiranger, albeit 24 hours late from original plan and around 12 hours from the revised. Fair to say, our room was ready when we arrived, although the cleaning lady turned up five minutes after we had dumped Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 6, 2015
- Romsdalseggen - We kicked your buttI finished the last Blog update with, "We survived that and now back in our room hoping that the weather breaks so that we can do the Romsdalseggen Ridge walk tomorrow in 6 hours or we miss our bus to Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 6, 2015
- AndalsnesIt was a sad farewell to Iceland but on the last night I finally saw a sunset from our 15th floor window. Photo uploaded for proof. You just had to wait up long enough and catch the 30 second event Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 2, 2015
- Norway day:2we took a train. we din't know where a our hotel was so we asked someone. we took anther train.
we found our the hotel . then we did a hiked to a waterfall.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 23, 2015
- Norway day:1First we we went to the ski Museum.
it was very fun.
we did ski simulator.
we did not go skiing.
my favorite part was the ski jump.
then we went to the town hall.
[img=http://p Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jul 22, 2015
- Nord KappWe made it! We reached our destination. The goal for this driving holiday was to reach the most northern point of mainland Europe, and we did it.
Actually we reached t Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 20, 2015
- Oslo -> Ørje (frontière)
On peut même aller à ski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Jul 19, 2015
- Crossing into the Arctic Circle
We are officially in the Arctic Circle! Of course on the road there is a weighpoint where you can pull in and play on the arctic circle line. There were also snow drifts, which have tu Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 18, 2015
Holmenkollen, piste de saut à ski (record 141m à ce jour)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/90_ Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Jul 14, 2015
Quel cheni.... ;-) Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Jul 14, 2015