- Islamabad, Lahore, WagahAprès 23h! de bus depuis Gilgit (env. 450km) comprenant 9 checkpoints où nous avons dû sortir à chaque fois le passeport (tout cela dans la bonne humeur, les vilains barbus ne sont pas dans ce coin), puis le bus qui Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Sep 25, 2015
- Karimabad -> Gilgit[img=http://photos. Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Sep 19, 2015
- Sost -> KarimabadArrivée sans problème au Pakistan, des gens très accueillants, et des paysages incroyables.
Après beaucoup de montées en Chine, la route redscends gentillement, avec une montée casse-pattes sur le petit village de Karimabad.
Nous avons eu de la chance Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Sep 19, 2015
- Karakoram HighwayEh oui, je suis déjà au Pakistan, et malgré ce qui est écrit dans les journaux, ce sont les gens les plus accueillants que j'ai rencontré durant mes quelques voyages.
Les photos de Chine et de la Karakoram Highway vont venir, Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO | Sep 17, 2015
- Funny Quotes“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the Posted by Maxandrison in Maxandrison | May 21, 2014
- Return Through Khyber ===Friday 19-8-1966===
[b]The journey from Kabul down to Peshawar, capital of the North West Frontier Province in Pakistan, was a tremendous experience; first the spectacular Kabul Gorge with its massive and sheer cliffs looming over and dropping away Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Dec 25, 2013
- PakistanSalaam once again from an unbearably humid Pakistan thinking I’m stupid for being in a Muslim country at this time of year; the temperatures are getting into the 40s and despite drinking about 8l of water a day since you Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Jun 27, 2011
- silk road 1<iframe src="http://indie.bootsnall.com/embed.php?route=ISB-ALA-ULN-BJS-KTM-SXR-KUL&width=590&height=400" width="590" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> Posted by kelate78 in journey | Sep 21, 2012
- Pre-trip BabbleTravel blog.. umm.. okay.. right.. bloody writer’s block, well screw you.. here we go!
I don’t really do this for a living and it’s actually my first brush with “writing” in a long long time – emails at work notwithstanding. So Posted by monisriz in Euro Trippin' 2012 | May 26, 2012
- africa trip guideDear traveller,
Your trouble to travel to africa is over.kindly contact me for any travelling assistance you need to travel here.
Emma Posted by emma2010 in africa travelling issue | Jul 22, 2011
- Worldwide Travel - Travel the whole world Worldwide travel is the dream of everyone who loves traveling, but due to high prices of airlines and expensive airfares it is not possible for everyone. Traveling is the most relaxing activity which refreshes and recharges you. Traveling is full Posted by ashfaqueshah in ashfaqueshah travel Blog | Apr 18, 2011
- Through the Khyber Pass===Sunday 15-11-1964 to Wednesday 18-11-1964
In the waiting room in Rawalpindi we met a very hospitable Pakistani, Sub-Inspector Ashfaq Ahmed Khan, of the Pakistan Government Police, who invited us to accompany him to Thal, a town on the Posted by Ozac in Shoestring Road | Mar 15, 2011
- Supporting flood survivors in PakistanIslamabad, Pakistan - September 3, 2010
How do you describe the first time you see a flood relief camp? How do you explain the sheer numbers of people and the enormous scale of what Posted by DenaAllen in D's got her boots on | Oct 8, 2010
This Is The Map Of Pakistan! Posted by InvalidKid in Pakistan | Apr 8, 2010
- Orion Group Of Guest Houses IslamabadIt is my pleasure to introduce Orion Group of Guest Houses, promising to fulfill all your needs when you are away from home in Islamabad. The decor as you'd want at home is relaxing and comfortable, and has been refurbished Posted by OrionGuest in Orion Group Of Guest Houses Islamabad | Apr 11, 2009
- Iran to PakistanThe cock crowing woke me up, it was not even 6 yet but I had to go and catch the bus to Zahedann. I spotted an eldely couple and asked the if they were going to Zahedan at first Posted by Kickstart in One life, One world | Mar 14, 2009
- Silk Road Adventures
Travelled to Pakistan/China/Tibet/Vietnam... arrived Karachi (Pakistan) via Bangkok (Thailand)... then travelled to/through Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpi Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Mar 31, 1995
- Pakistan (Multan, Lahore, Wagha border)Travelling through Pakistan makes me realise how far removed I am from certain aspects of everyday living for most of the planet: food preparation and hygiene. As always these issues depend upon perspective. Perhaps in Ireland we are too fussy Posted by murphyre in Rebecca's Adventure Around the World | Jun 15, 2008
- Pakistan (Balochistan Pass, Sukkur, Sibi)Our drive from Quetta to Sukkur/Sukkar would be taking us through the Balochistan Pass. It was amazing driving through what felt like a geography lesson come to life. I got to see, and fully appreciate, the impact of water (from Posted by murphyre in Rebecca's Adventure Around the World | Jun 12, 2008
- Marrying with Egyptianhi to all,
i have recently visited cairo and found one of the best place, secure, and people are loving. I wish to know if i want to get marry any egyptian women, how do i find a good girl Posted by krahim in Marrying with Egyptian | May 21, 2008
- The Wagah Border Experience7-11-2007
I was up early and finally made it to the real Lahore Fortress. I paid 200rps for a ticket and headed in. The place was relatively early and quite impressive for an old fortress. The history of the Fort goes Posted by TLWH in Point2Point | Dec 24, 2007
- Around and about in Lahore6-11-2007
I slept as well as one could expect. 8 beds remained empty that night, and I wondered why the idiot in reception put me next to the bed beside the door? Sure I was able to wake up 4 times Posted by TLWH in Point2Point | Dec 24, 2007
- Destination Lahore5-11-2007
After a little lateness caused by my Rickshaw driver literally running out of gas I arrived at the Daewoo bus company in Peshawar. From the outside the buses looked fairly dire, but inside there was plenty of leg room, AC, Posted by TLWH in Point2Point | Dec 6, 2007
- Bus painting, and a goodbye to Peshawar4-11-2007
This was one of my final days in Peshawar, and although I wanted to head for another or the same Afghan refugee camp there was another area Pakistan life I wanted to document. We headed into the center of Posted by TLWH in Point2Point | Dec 6, 2007
- Being sick in Peshawar27-11-2007 - 28-11-2007
After returning to the Rose from the Afghan camp I was surprised and happy to see that for once there was piping hot water in my bathroom. My throat was a little sore and I felt like I Posted by TLWH in Point2Point | Dec 6, 2007