Apres 25h de bus et après 10 stops dus aux contrôles de douane et de police paraguayenne en plus des 3 autres « obligatoires », nous arrivons à Asunción, capitale du Paraguay, à 22h passées ! Une fois nos bagages Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
- Asunción, ParaguayAsunción is the capital city of Paraguay, a lesser visited country by travellers as Paraguay has yet to really catch on to the idea that tourists equal money. We are a bit behind on our travels, and so only spent Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Sep 24, 2013
- My trip to Asuncion, ParaguayOn July 17th I left Mar del Plata, Argentina and continued my journey to Asuncion, Paraguay. The flight was not very long; it only lasted 5 hours and I travelled 1413. 50 kilometers. The flight had one stop in Posted by emkerry in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Granja El RobleIn Brazil I realized that I had acquired the deepest tan of my life.
In Paraguay, I realize I have acquired the largest number of mosquito bites (at once) in my life.
Not loving that too much.
My skin Posted by Irmelin in There and Back Again | Apr 12, 2013
- The forgotten country
"Paraguay?? Why are you going to Paraguay??"
That question has haunted and puzzled us ever since we set foot in Buenos Aires and told people we met about our traveling plans.
Haunted because we have been asked again and again - Posted by Irmelin in There and Back Again | Apr 10, 2013
- ParaguayAs there are not that many touristic highlights in Paraguay, my stay here only lasts a little over 4 days. Yet, I have to say I’m happy I came here. It’s a huge difference with Brasil in many ways. Coming Posted by tombroekaert in Tom in South-America | Feb 28, 2013
- South America - Goodbye!Ater almost 12 months, sadly our time in South America has come to an end. We've explored hundreds of towns and hostels, rode countless buses, and met brilliant people along the way. We have seen and experienced so much. Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Feb 18, 2013
- Paraguay - AsuncionParaguay - Asunciontal of Paraguay and we weren't really sure what to expect. First impressions weren't the greatest as we trudged down a main street loaded with our packs in scorching humid heat surrounded by loud and smoggy buses racing Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Feb 18, 2013
- Paraguay - EncarnaciónA hot and humid walk across the Parana river and we found ourselves in Paraguay, South America's second poorest country. Our last country to be explored on this trip in South America. Ciudad del Este borders Brazil and is famous Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Jan 6, 2013
- La Patria
Irgend wann wurden wir an einer kreuzung abgesetzt. Wir haben gierig eine wassermelone verschlungen die uns eine frau verkauft hat. das Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 17, 2012
- Trampen im Chaco
Fiadelfia, staub und alcoholleicehn....
wir sind in Fiadelfa um 03:30 angekommen. bis es hell war haben wir uns in die reception von Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 16, 2012
- Fran Laguna Blanca till Conception
ja, nu var det tuvar dags att bege sig av fran Lagna Blanca. Vi gick sa langt vi orkade. man ser sa mycket mer nar man gar...[img=http: Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 15, 2012
- Laguna Banka
Abends als es kuhler wurde sind wir uns bissle umsehen gegangen. es sollte affen und alle moglichen tiere geben. die haben sich aber vo Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 14, 2012
- Laguna Banka
wahrend der bussfahrt von Aucucion wureden wir standig von frauen und mannern attackiert die "chipa, chipa, chipa" rufen. (chipa sind trockne bot/brotchen) sie kommen auch in den buss rein und d Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 13, 2012
- Jesús and Trinidad Jesuit Ruins
Med bussen akte vi till trinidad jesuit ruinerna.
dom var val fina Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 10, 2012
I Paraguay finns det inga berg. helt platt. Jag trodde att det skulle vara mer asien likt har, men har har dom riktiga traktorer och st Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 9, 2012
- Ciudad del Este
zusammen mit wilko und brent wanderten wir uber die brucke ruber nach paraguay.
wir fuhren gleich weiter zum Itaipu hydroelect Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 8, 2012
- Paraguay, Northern Argentina and Uruguay12 yr old Girl at a bus stop: Excuse me, where are you from?
Girl: Whats your name?
Girl: Wow, are you the man in the dinosaur suit?!!
Me: Erm, no its just my name.
Girl: But you used to be the Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Mar 4, 2007
• Paraguay is the home to 6.3 million people
• Paraguay is 406,750 km2
• Paraguay is landlocked country surrounded by Argentina, Brazil, and Bolivia.
• The Paraguay River runs right through the country flowing north to south.
Posted by jonejor15 in Paraguay | May 14, 2012
- ParaguayI had fun at Argentina it was a very exciting start to this dream trip. I am now heading to Paraguay; Paraguay is a landlocked country in South America. It is bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest, Brazil Posted by Kevin82 in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 1, 2012
- Amerikan seikkailu 2005, osa 18, Paraguay.==11.8 Torstai==
==PARAGUAY 11.8 – 14.8==
* höpöhöpö-rahojen ykkönen
* Asuncion on rauhallisin pääkaupunki maailmassa
* pikku Argentiina
* erikoisuus: 1800-luvulla haastoi sotaan samaan aikaan Brasilian, Argentiinan ja Uruguayn
* pääkielet: espan Posted by Hapa in Hapa`s travels | Apr 12, 2012
- EncarnacionGot the bus back to Asuncion and stayed there one night. And then caught the bus to Encarnacion. My first impresions of Encarnacion had not been the best, but I have to say they did not represent the rest of Posted by anjanastravels in South America | Mar 11, 2012
- Rio to Paraguay
Decided to stay in Rio an extra day, as I still hadn’t been to see Christ Redeemper. Caught a local bus to the bottom of the hill, I might have missed the turn off to get the train up Posted by anna g-s in The first one | Mar 8, 2012
- Concepcion and Filadelfia, Paraguay My plan had been to get a boat up river to Concepcion but the boat didn´t leave until Tuesday and I could not spend more time in Asuncion so I caught the bus up to Concepcion. The only way I Posted by anjanastravels in South America | Feb 13, 2012
- Asuncion, ParaguayI had heard very negative things about Paraguay in general. ALmost everyone I spoke to told me not to go there as there was nothing to do and most of the travel guides mentioned much the same. This did not Posted by anjanastravels in South America | Feb 13, 2012