Blog Entries tagged 'Perth'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Perth'
- Perth to Bottom End of Australia - Roadtrip**Disclaimer. There are photos here that are from my previous travel site virtualtourist. VT has shut down. Please ignore that VT flag, thongs, VA's and other paraphernalia that may appear here.**
TRIP TITLE - WILDFLOWERS AND WINE.
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
Posted by aussirose in Perth to Albany 2013 | Jan 15, 2017
- Perth, Fremantle and Rottnest islandOur last two weeks we rented a lovely Air BNB in Fremantle to sell our beloved car and camping equipment and explore Perth and surrounds. We managed to sell beautiful Bruce and relax for a few days. We spent a Posted by Chelsandliam in Australia and New Zealand adventures | Jul 11, 2016
- 5 Places In Australia To Buy A Ticket To Now
Australia is hot right now—well, not literally, they’re summer is actually coming to an end, but it’s certainly still the place to be!
With an inverse schedule Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Background on the Big Move!The Background
Moved all around the world for work,
Haven't lived in the same place for over a year... sounds like time to settle down in your home town right?
Sounds to me like its time to Posted by HollyStew2016 in Perth to Gold Coast | Jan 19, 2016
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Western Australia- ReviewOkay, so this review was written a little while ago, but I've just had the PDF back to confirm it was published in the Hull Daily Mail in East Yorkshire, England.
SYDNEY Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef may hog Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 12, 2015
- Perrtthhh Australian Adventures When I first started traveling around Bali, I became increasingly upset that I already have a return flight home. Because Kelly and Stephen if you're reading, as excited as I am for your wedding, every hostel I Goto friends are Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 2, 2015
- Things they never tell you before you go travelling in Oz
Australia is big. Like REALLY big.
When you come to Australia you inevitably see the postcard of all of Europe fit onto the top of the Australian map. And according to Google, Australia is nearly three million square miles (2,941,299 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jan 21, 2015
- Perth - you've been awesomeSo today is one of those days where my mind is a little bit BAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Not only am I flying to a city which is mourning the loss of two brave residents, after the Sydney cafe siege, but I'm also leaving Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Dec 16, 2014
- Last days in PerthHad a pretty quiet last few days in Perth. My host Susanne and went to the Perth Zoo in search of exotic creatures. We found a few- here's a kangaroo and a kookaburra
[img=http:// Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 13, 2014
- Adventures on Rottnest IslandToday my AirBnb host Susanne and I headed off for Rottnest Island, a popular tourist destination about 20 miles off the coast near Perth.
More about the history of the island later. We took [[http://www.rottnestfastferries.com.au/|Rottnest Fast Ferr Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 10, 2014
- PerthToday my plan is to visit the Western Australia Museum and Art Gallery. I took the train downtown; took about 20 minutes. First stop, downtown Perth. It's a clean, modern city with a lot of arcades, malls and Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 7, 2014
- Fremantle and a sunsetI wandered down to Fremantle, about half an hour by car south of my Arbnb in Innaloo. On the way I stopped at a beach to sample the Western Australia beach lifestyle. Perth shares a lot of climatic Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 2, 2014
- Dorm DramaOkay, so as you've realised from a previous post a while back, some people you end up in a room with are f**king weird.
However, this little episode came a bit out of the blue, as the person in question is Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Nov 2, 2014
- PerthI flew on China Southern from Seoul to Guangzhou and then a long overnight flight to Perth from there. The meals were very good and the seat closely resembled the Korea Air one I showed earlier. Oddly, Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 1, 2014
- Perth - grown up stuff and fun stuffNow, I'm not going to say our arrival in Perth marked the END of the fun, but it was the beginning of being a bit more grown up.
For starters, when we arrived we knew we'd HAVE to look for jobs. Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Oct 28, 2014
- Lesmurdie Falls[center][/center]
Lesmurdie falls are located in Lesmurdie Falls Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Oct 15, 2014
- PlanningPlanning is now well under way, with only three more sleeps to go!
We are all looking forward to the trip and I hope all students and teachers final preparations are going well.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Aausten in KBC Canberra - Sydney 2014 | Sep 23, 2014
- Smooth travelling so farSunday 17th, August 2014.
Pack, unpack, pack, sort, cull. Phone calls of desperation. Nothing else to do.......play cards with kids until driver comes to pick us up.
Problem......range rover may not fit all cases in......come and try.
Our driver Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Aug 18, 2014
- The Pinnacles - back roads and bakeries"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson
Sunday Drives (which could occur any day of the week) with my dad almost always involved many Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in Travelling Local | Oct 15, 2013
- Headed out of townSet out for Ballater this morning from Edinburgh - fresh with good maps and a working internet navigation app. Much easier - and even the detours in Edinburgh didn't send us in the wrong direction. The hotel - although it Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 28, 2013
- Sunshine in Fremantle!Yes - sun! Ok at least not rain. So we decided to go on an outing to Fremantle - something everyone here has said we should do.
Yes the Swan River Cruise is available - things are going well - we Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 15, 2013
- The best pie in ...[float=left][/float]Everyone told us we had to try Perth pies - they are special. Even Josh had heard about them from Australians in Indonesia. So we sought out the best pie shop in Perth. That ha Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 14, 2013
- Preconceptions being shattered[float=right][/float]So we arrived in Perth and got through customs without a hitch, despite having been honest about importing wood (Twining's tea presentation boxes) and tea bags. We collected o Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 14, 2013
Carly and Daves wedding with our god son Jordles
===Because we spent so long in Byron we did a mad dash for Sydney. We stayed in Coffs harbor for 2 nights and left lef Posted by Jenaben in Living the dream Australia | Sep 4, 2013