- Ein Bild sagt mehr als 1000 Worte
Ein Bild sagt mehr als 1000 Worte -- A picture says more than a 1000 words.
Taking advantage of some stronger wifi today to upload some pictures. Dedicated to those Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Jun 24, 2014
- In the deserts of PeruWe left Lima in style, in VIP seats on a Cruz Del Sur bus - one of the best companies which operate long-haul bus journeys across South America. It was super comfortable and although a lot more expensive than buses Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Jun 23, 2014
- Welcome to the jungle!So I heard today is Sunday and I thought I'd try to get into the habit of writing a small weekly summary for y'all and myself.
It's day #5 of my trip and day #2 in the jungle and being on Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Jun 22, 2014
- Chao Ecuador, hola Peru!And so it was farewell to Ecuador, and despite the robbery blip, it was a very fond one. But before we left we had a gem of a journey from Cuenca to Guayaquil (Ecuador's largest city) to get our flight Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Jun 21, 2014
- Lake Titicaca and the home stayHi guys,
another quick update for you....
We reached Puno on Tuesday. Punos is a little city on the side of Lake Titicaca. Lake Titicaca is the highest navigable lake in the world sitting at 3600m above sea level. its bloody Posted by carlyngaz in Time for Carly and Gary to see the world | Jun 21, 2014
- Amazonia & Inca trail a la PeruAfter our meaty times in Argentina, we kicked off two weeks in PERU with focus on the nature! We went for a Tucan tour that combined a few days in Amazonia followed by trekking the Inca trail. We flied Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Jun 17, 2014
- The Sacred Valley and Macchupicchu...Hi everybody,
Wi Fi in S.America seems to be a bit rubbish, so here is our first update....
We're having an amazing time, cant believe its only been just over a week since we arrived, seems like we have done so much Posted by carlyngaz in Time for Carly and Gary to see the world | Jun 17, 2014
- Off to the movies! Today I walked to class with Zoey instead of taking the crazy busses! The walk was great and actually left me feeling more awake when I got to my placement! It is about a 20 minute walk from my house Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 10, 2014
- Retour au PerouDe La Paz, nous prenons un bus pour Puno. Nous n'y passons que deux jours, le temps d'aller visiter les iles Uros, sortes d'iles flottantes au milieu du lac Titicaca, que nous n'avions pas eu le temps de visiter à Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jan 27, 2015
- It's The Final Countdown!Our last day in Cusco before the Inca Trail did not start well- Kate woke up with a sore throat and a bit congested. Don't need any additional barriers to breathing at this altitude! But, nothing to be done, we Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 2, 2014
- We'll Huff and We'll Puff and We'll Probably Pass Out!Not a lot planned today, just try to move around a bit and try to get used to this awful altitude (we're at about 3600 meters). The town is full of dogs. Dogs everywhere, just like South East Asia, but Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 1, 2014
- Peruvian Gridlock Putting LA To ShameUp early and slam down a quick breakfast to catch our taxi to the airport. Google and the girl at the front desk both reckon it takes about 45 minutes to get to the airport from the hotel in heavy Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | May 30, 2014
- Rough Morning! Today starts the service part of my service learning experience and I was very excited to be heading to Miraflores to work with the municipalidad there! I was told where to catch the bus and how to get there and Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 9, 2014
- Final Day in La SelvaWe woke up very early this morning so that we could go piranha fishing! I was very excited for this because I love fishing and who wouldn't want to fish for piranhas??? we took the boat out to a couple Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 8, 2014
- Jungle SaturdayAfter waking up at 4 in the morning to go to the cockroach infested bathroom with no lights my day was off to a very interesting start. I had to be ready by 7:30am for breakfast which was fried eggs Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 7, 2014
- Off to the Amazon!Woke up this morning at about 4:30am and had to be at the ISA office at 5:45 so that we could be at the airport early enough for our 8am flight to Iquitos which is the largest city with no Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 6, 2014
- Done with EcuadorTime has been very short, as we have been traveling a lot so we apologize for the brevity of this entry. After our return from our upcoming trek (leaving tomorrow at 4 AM), I will make an in depth Posted by mcphersonc in South America Adventures | Jun 8, 2014
- Last day of classes Today was my last day of classes! I had class from 9am-12:30 and from 2:30-4:30 because I will be in the jungle tomorrow. Class was very long and I am glad that I will be starting my service work on Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 5, 2014
- Mercado MagdalenaToday Zoey and I realized that we are going to need some clothes that we don't mind getting muddy in the jungle! We had tried shopping at the mall but everything there was way too expensive so the leaders at Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 4, 2014
- Jungle meetingSo today I went to a meeting to find out more about this trip I am going on to the jungle! There is a city called Iquitos that is the largest city not accessible by road so we will be Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 3, 2014
- RelaxationToday I really didn´t do much! I had classes again after a very long weekend and I was absolutely exhausted! I came home from class, took a nap and just spent the day reading and relaxing to catch up on Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 2, 2014
- Scavenger hunt champion!Today we had a tour of downtown Lima, tried chifa, and competed in a scanger hunt around miraflores. All there really is to say about the tour is that there are a lot of ridiculously gorgeous buildings and by a Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | Jun 1, 2014
- Mundo LibreWow, what an amazing experience this day of service was today. We traveled an hour away to a place called Pachacamac. It is one of the newer and poorer districts within Lima, yes Lima is so big that you can Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | May 30, 2014
- Salsa queen.... well my partner was at least The day of my salsa lesson! I went into this a little but cocky because I have done zumba before so obviously I am a salsa proffesional already. So basically everyone was watching me from the start to make sure Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | May 29, 2014
- Surfer GirlI went surfing!!!! This was a very busy day but it was amazing as well! Earlier in the day I had classes which are going fine. They are really helping me to remember all of the spanish that I already Posted by Courtneyp02 in My Peru Adventure | May 29, 2014