- 95-97. Gunler: Lima
100 gunluk seyahatimizin son duragi Lima'ya, bir yandan donus yoluna girmenin saskinligi diger yandan ise aklimizdaki rotayi tamamlamis olmanin dinginligiyle variyoruz. Lima'nin kalmak icin en Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 2, 2014
- Days 93 & 94 : Poor Man's Galapagos
Overnight bus from Arequipa, first thru the winding mountain roads and valleys, then thru the desert, we are on our way to the town of Paracas, via Pisco. Descending from 2500 meters above sea level, mountains give way to rocks Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 28, 2014
- 91 ve 92 : Arequipa'da iki gun
Cusco'dan gece otobus yolculuguyla
Peru'nun tarihi dokusu korunmus diger bir sehiri olan Arequipa'ya geciyoruz. Bunca zaman yasadigimiz turlu otobus yolculugina yeni bir boyut ekleniyor. D Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 28, 2014
- 88-90 Gunler: Cusco: Ortaya Inka ve koloniyel karisik Ayaklarimizin biraz yere basmasi icin" ruhani olarak Tibete bagli" ( bir tanitim yazisinda "spiritually connected to Tibet" yaziyordu) Kutsal Vadi'den ayrilip, bu sefer de "kutsal kent" olarak anilan Cusco'ya geciyoruz.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 28, 2014
- Bir haftaya bedel 87.gun Kutsal Vadide gundelik hayatAnd Daglari, Dunyanin en uzun dag dizileri.. Uzunlugu 7000 km civarinda. Guney Amerika kita'sinin Bati Kiyisini Kuzeyden Guney'e kesiyorlar.. Bir ucu Karayiplerde, diger ucu Patagonya'da.... Yaklasik 40 gundur, biz de onlari guneyden kuzeye teker teker ke Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 25, 2014
- Days 83-86 Boleto Turistico CuscoWith so many Inca ruins in Sacred Valley, any eager tourist needs to buy the Boleto Turistico to visit all or most, as the boleto provides serious discounts on entry fees to all of the sites, so we do, and Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 25, 2014
- Days 80-82 Machu Picchu Expedition
After a day of mental prep time in Calca, we are on our way to possibly the last highlight of the trip, the world famous, incomparable Machu Picchu!
No wonder it is so famous and unique, it is a job to Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 21, 2014
- Day 79 Andean Explorer(s)
We envisioned the train system in South America to be far more efficient than what we have seen so far, thus we were fairly disappointed thru out the trip not to be able to ride on a single Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 17, 2014
- Mmmm, Guinea PigIf you ever had a guinea pig as a pet, or your kids have a guinea pig, then maybe don't read this and definitely don't tell them it tastes good.
You may not know, but guinea pig is one of Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Feb 16, 2014
- 78. Gun Antropoloji bile degisti, peki kultur turizm mi?
Ilkel yasam tipleri, antropoloji bilim dalinin hep odagi olmus...Anlamak ve aktarmak uzere gozlemlemisler, izlemisler, vaktiyle tepeden bakarak yorumlayip aktardiklarini, son 20 yildir icine girerek, katilarak, kendi kimliklerini ve tarafli gozlerini de Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 16, 2014
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu and Manu Jungle Tours==Peru==
19th Jan to 22nd Jan: So after arriving in Cusco, we had a few days to relax and get used to the altitude as it is 3400 metres above sea level. Lisa felt the effects of it a bit with Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Feb 16, 2014
- Guayaquil to Lima to CuscoSo after our adventure on the Galapagos Islands, we had a few days of travelling to do, in order to reach our next tour. So this involved some long, cross country bus rides.
We had one day in Guayaquil where we Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jan 31, 2014
- Machu Pichu [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/B11CEA5B2219AC6 Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Jan 19, 2014
- Cusco, Peru [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/A75351782219AC68179443A0162A96DD.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/thumb_A75351782219AC68179443A0162A96DD.jpg Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Jan 19, 2014
- Callou, Peru Arrived in Lima ( which is a sole province of Peru) in the city of Callou. Population is around 10 million. Large industrious city. This was the destination I was so looking forward to , because it Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Jan 17, 2014
- A little trip to South AmericaTime zones are funny things. We left New Zealand at 4.15pm on Jan 8th and landed in Lima at 4.25pm on…..Jan 8th. If only it had taken 10mins instead of well over 10 hours!
Lima was an unplanned stopover Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Jan 14, 2014
- Puno and Amantani IslaPuno is slightly underrated, yes it does look under construction, many of the road are dug up and we did witness a man relieving himself in the middle of the road in broad daylight, but there is some good food Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Jan 11, 2014
- New Years Eve in CuscoOn New Years eve we headed to the Plaza de Armas, where the party was. Everyone must wear something yellow to represent a prosperous New Year, so we opted for these fetching glasses.
In the ma Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Jan 11, 2014
- D'Ayacucho a Ccaranacc[float=left][/float]D’Ayacucho, nous nous rendons avec Karina à Huanta, dernière ville Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jan 10, 2014
- AyacuchoLa dernière nuit, après une soupe dans un petit restaurant local, Peter est pris de diarrhée et malheureusement pour lui, le jour suivant un voyage en bus de 12h jusqu'à San Clemente puis quelques heures d’attente avant un trajet de Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jan 10, 2014
- Day 10 Monday 6th JanThis morning we had a private tour on Lake Titicaca. This lake is the largest lake in South America and is the highest navigable body of water. We visited the unique floating islands of the Uros Indians These Indians have Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 9 Sunday 5th JanLeft our hotel in Cuzco early 6:40am for the bus (coach ride along the sacred valley to Puno and Lake Titicaca. This was a marathon 10 hour bus ride stopping for lunch and various ruins. The views of the Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 6, 2014
- Cusco Guinea Pigs==[center]I've eaten a lot of crazy things in my life.[/center]==
* I've eaten black eggs that smelled like ammonia after
being preserved for several months (called [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg|Century Eggs]])
[img=http Posted by DanPan in Dan Pan - The Travel Man! | Jan 5, 2014
- Day 8 4th JanSpent the day exploring Cuzco. Walked down to the business section in the morning and in the afternoon walked up the narrow streets to the artists quarter called San Blas. looked at paintings and icons etc. Back tot the hotel Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 4, 2014
- Day 7 3rd JanPicked up from our hotel in the morning and taken on a tour of Cuzco and surrounds by our guide David. Went first to Korinkancha the temple of the sun, formally the richest temple of the Incas but now built Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 4, 2014