- Peru Peru is a country on the western part of South America. It's bordered by Chile on the southern side, Bolivia, Brazil, and Columbia on the east side, Ecuador on the north, and the South Pacific on the east. The population Posted by JPalmer15 in My World Trip | Oct 9, 2012
- Roadtrip: Peru and Chile[sup]Zoom in on map for details[/sup]
Here's where we're heading next, after three-and-a-half months in lovely [[Cusco, Perú]]. It's been wonderful here, and we'll post a full recap of t Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Oct 8, 2012
- Peru!Een van de letterlijke hoogtepunten van Peru is de Lares trekking: een alternatieve incatrail hoog door de Andes. Drie dagen lopen door afgelegen en onherbergzaam gebied met muilezels die onze tentjes en het eten dragen. Onderweg komen we alleen lama's Posted by Erik-Margriet in Erik & Margriet in...... | Oct 8, 2012
- Machu Picchu
My apologies guys that this one has taken so long to fire off but it has been an extremely eventful and exciting couple off weeks. We successfully made it to our final destination of th Posted by ttbwarren in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Oct 7, 2012
- Lima, PeruLima is a very noisy place! Everyone beeps each other for no reason, you are walking down the street and people beep at you! I have yet to see a car that isn´t completely battered! Im guessing that MOTs and Posted by johnpietrzak in John and Max's Travel Diary | Oct 1, 2012
- Cusco to Copacabana==21st September – Cusco to bushcamp at Racqui Ruins - 122km / 1088m climbing==
Even leaving today was a drama. The street outside the hotel is only wide enough for one car and our trucks only just fit. Then there is Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 29, 2012
- Cusco and Machu Picchu==18th September - Cusco to Machu Piccchu via the Sacred Valley==
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 28, 2012
- Favorite Places in Cusco, Perú (by Alex)Hi, This Is Alex, And These Are Some Of My Favorite Places In Cusco!
===The Meeting Place Cafe===
The Meeting Place is my all-time favorite place to get breakfast in Cusco. EVER. The waffles Posted by annevl in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 27, 2012
- Time to say goodbye 24th September4am start and an emotional goodbye! We met up at Heathrow at 5.45am, unsurprisingly my bag is the heaviest!
Met some interesting people on the flights, the girl next to me on the Mad Posted by johnpietrzak in John and Max's Travel Diary | Sep 27, 2012
- Cool Animals!First of all, this is Leah and I LOVE animals!
One of the best things about being in Peru is that there are animals everywhere! Here are a few of my favorites.
===Mr. Gibbs the Bunny===
I met Posted by annevl in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 25, 2012
- Peru, Sept 6-20, 2012Eddie and I went to Peru for two weeks to visit the classic Incan cities sites and Lake Titicaca and Cusco, Ollataytambo. We learned about the many layers of culture that exist within the current culture and span Posted by Econverse in Travelong | Sep 24, 2012
- The planWelcome to our blog!
This page will follow us on our way through South America. We are currently in Lima, Perú, already for about a month and preparing our trip across the continent. We just bought a car (a Dodge Coronet Posted by ccontheroad in CC on the Road | Sep 23, 2012
- Weekly Wrap-upIt's been a very busy week and a half. Here's a quick recap of what we've been doing, seeing, and experiencing. Some of these will get their own entries (like Melissa and Lisa's visit), but since bigger posts Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 23, 2012
I am extremely excited to announce that I am writing this post to you from the Dominican Republic... OUR FINAL DESTINATION!! Yep our last country of the trip and only days away from the Posted by ttbwarren in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Sep 22, 2012
- PeruGreetings from my 1st day in Ecuador having spent the last 6 weeks in Peru,
a country which I have very mixed feelings about. Whilst it is another
beautiful country with lots of great activities to do I reckon over Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Jul 23, 2007
Back again after a fantastic week in Cusco with Cassandra and John! It felt so great to once again have travel companions joining us on the other side of the world. What a riot! Befor Posted by ttbwarren in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Sep 21, 2012
- Andahuaylas to Cusco==13th September Rest day in Adahuaylas==
What a noisy town. A hotel room with a balcony might also have a view, but it comes at a price. Noise. I was woken at 6:30 this morning with a truck going up Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 20, 2012
- Colca Canyon
The Colca Canyon... I know I've been hyping this one up a bit but trust me that what I tell you is no exaggeration. The Colca Canyon is one of the deepest canyons in the world (averages Posted by ttbwarren in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Sep 18, 2012
- Rest day in Tarma then cycling to Andahuaylas9th September Rest day in Ayacucho
I woke during the night to the sound of, not fireworks, but thunder and then a torrential downpour. I was really glad to be in a hotel bed and not my tent.
It might be a Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 15, 2012
Well our guests arrived early this morning after a long series of flights! They claim it wasn't all that bad but not sleeping for 30 hours tends to wear a body down. Unfortunately our Posted by ttbwarren in Blair & Stacey's World Tour | Sep 15, 2012
- Tarma to Ayacucho on dusty roads.4th September - Rest day in Tarma
It is a cold place and a cold room but I had a warm night, even if I did wake up with HBF - Heavy Blanket Fatigue. I'd love to have a doonah, but Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 13, 2012
- The Long Road to Cusco (and home)Cusco is an absolutely beautiful city! Everyone add it to their travel wish lists... right now! While walking around the city I felt like Cusco was what old, colonial South American cities should look like really comes to life in Posted by 3ifBySEA in Wandering, but not Lost | Sep 10, 2012
- ¡Machu Picchu Maravillosa!==We did it.==
We made it to [[http://wikitravel.org/en/Machu_Picchu|Machu Picchu]], one of the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_the_World|Seven Modern Wonders of the World]]. It was a four day trek, which included some fantastic adventur Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 8, 2012
- Rowdy rest day and some tough riding.1st September ‘Rest day’ in Haunuco.
Rest day? This is called the Real Hotel, but they missed the middle word off the sign – NOISY! 24 hours a day there is noise from around the plaza. Engine noise from the taxi Posted by TheWandera in Malcolm's Andean Mountain Bike Adventure | Sep 5, 2012
- Report Card #4 & Sand Adventures after RollercoastersFrom Arequipa we set out to our last stop in Peru, the town of Paracas. We had decided to skip Nazca, as neither Ronni nor I were interested in finding out if vomiting in mid-air is more enjoyable than on Posted by yaya2080 in Idle Ramblings of a Traveller | Sep 4, 2012