- Our last days in the PhilippinesWe arrived in good time to look around Maolboal in daylight. Maolboal is a small, noisy town, like many others we have passed by in the Philippines.
We found our resort and realized we were the on Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Jan 30, 2015
- Picnic Groove's Zipline[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/730812/ztagaytay__20_ Posted by Andrea Prolles in Tagaytay-Its more fun in the Philippines | Jan 25, 2015
- Boracay islandWe took the bus from Iloilo,the northern part of Panaya island, heading to Boracay island.
We arrived late in the afternoon in Kalibo, where we had planned to stay overnight.
After checking in we realized that this hotel must be the most Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Jan 22, 2015
- A Brief Trip Through the PhilippinesFor three years, I lived within arms reach of the Philippines and never made the jump. I am not sure why I avoided the country for so long. Perhaps it was because the flights necessary always seemed like too much Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | Jan 21, 2015
- Vigan, Philippines
We knew we needed to be back in Manila on the 12th January because we had a flight bo Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 16, 2015
- Sagada, Philippines
It was another early start at Randy's Guesthouse and another well organised morning; he provid Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 16, 2015
- Banaue and Batad
After a pretty sloathful period of beaches and diving, I was keen to get back into some real backpacking. We headed north of Manila on an overnight bus. Not a sleeper, Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 15, 2015
- Puerto Galera, Philippines
When we were in Japan I had a bit of a panic about booking somewhere in advance over the Christmas and New Year period in the Philippines; I'd researched that it is mas Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 14, 2015
- Malapascua, PhilippinesIn the last post, Sophie said we were short on time so needed to move on... In truth, we were really looking forward to learning to dive and had also heard the beaches of Malapascua were nicer than anything on Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 12, 2015
- Negros IslandWe left in the morning for the ferry ride to Negros, Dumaguete, a supposedly nice college-town
We had planned to stay overnight in Dumaguete, but when we arrived we f Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Jan 12, 2015
- Bohol, PhilippinesTyphoon Ruby meant that we had to cut short our time on Palawan and so got the first available flight to Cebu island. Cebu is a relatively large central island and many people use it as a base to ferry Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 12, 2015
- Palawan, Philippines
Keen to get out of Manila and without a plan as to where, Palawan sounded a good bet. We booked flights for under £50 for the 2 of us, left a load of stuff in Manila and headed of Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 11, 2015
- THE ANTIQUE ROAD SHOWField marshall montgomery, Haig, Kitchener, Hitler, Stalin all had contingency plans. Churchill had contingency plans in place for a German Invasion. Any trip to Asia needs a contingency plan. As the writer Penelope Lively said "It seems to me Posted by gavinbose in TEMPLES,TEAS,TIGERS & TANTRUMS IN TRAINS | Jan 9, 2015
- Cebu and Bohul Islands, PhilippinesAt 6 am the day before New Years Eve we took the Mono-rail just outside our hotel to Sentral Station in Kuala Lumpur where we jumped on the Airport Express tram. This system works very well and it's much faster Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Jan 6, 2015
- Manila, Philippines
Our first impressions of the Philippines weren't that great when we were greeted by a scam taxi company at the airport; charging us 1600pesos instead of 300pesos for a Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jan 2, 2015
- THE TROUBLE WITH RUBY"Any news?"I asked the host of the White Beach guest house on the island idyll of Boracay. I was enquiring about the status of the impending super Typhoon Ruby. Joelle showed me on his computer screen. An ominous Posted by gavinbose in TEMPLES,TEAS,TIGERS & TANTRUMS IN TRAINS | Dec 30, 2014
- More Fun in the Philippines
After a full day of travel (which included a tricycle ride to the bus terminal, a 6-hour bus ride to Puerto Princessa, an hour flight to Cebu, a 45-minute taxi ride to Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Dec 17, 2014
- Flight ExchangeRestate and assure help
I understand that you wish to change your flight and I'd be more than happy to help you with your request.
If I understood you correctly you mentioned that you wish to change your flights, let me Posted by kismetcrazy in How To's and What Not's | Dec 14, 2014
- Palawan's PerfectionWe flew into Manila and only stayed there one day before transitting to Palawan. Manila is a big city with so many Spanish, Chinese and American influences all mixed up with the native Filipino heritage. The city suffers Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Dec 8, 2014
- Up, North and PersonalPART I
The other day, I was enjoying the company (chatting via WhatsApp) of my cute British friend/buddy Mikey, when he mentioned something about planning a trip to Asia, visit Japan and a lot of nearby countries as well (Ding!). Naturally, Posted by infinityice9 in My Haven on Earth | Dec 4, 2014
- Finding Chocolate Hills is still Fun in the PhilippinesI miss doing sidetrips during out of town conduct of official business. I really subscribed to the saying, "Doing Business with Pleasure."
My latest trip to Bohol was an opportunity to do s Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Nov 19, 2014
- Doing Pilgrimage is More Fun in the Philippines
We are a family of Roman Catholics. We grew in the church, we learned many great things in the church, I earned many beautiful experiences that helped me g Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Nov 19, 2014
- Climbing Baguio with Family is More Fun in the PhilippinesNov 1 and 2, 2014 were the final dates. These were the days I fulfilled my promised to bring my whole family to Baguio City.
I have Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Nov 19, 2014
- BSA Tower (Makati)Hotel/Resort name: BSA Tower
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 2.450 php
Staff service: Ok have nothing to set my finger on.
Room type: Executive Studio
Standard rooms: Old and need Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Willy's Beach Club Hotel (Boracay)Hotel/Resort name: Willy's Beach Club Hotel
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 3.100
Staff service: Very good and very help full
Room type: Deluxe room
Standard rooms: Ok clean and Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014