- Boracay: The Ultimate Tropical Island
Boracay is my all time favorite. My husband and I make it a point to visit at least once a year.
The thing about Boracay is that the beach is so great, the sand so white and so so fine Posted by Kate T. in Itchy Feet | Apr 12, 2013
- PhilippinesWe arrived in Manila in the evening and were rather proud of ourselves for finding a public bus to the MRT (metro) and taking the train to our hostel, for a fraction of the price of a taxi, which would Posted by emjim in Emily and Jimmy Go Global! | Mar 30, 2014
- See(k)ing Miracles is More Fun in the PhilippinesPhilippines is predominantly Catholic. This is forever written in the history of the nation where Filipinos' devotion to Mother Mary resulted in a miracle, which happened during the well-known EDSA People Power revolution. The statue of Our Lady of Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Mar 27, 2014
- Boracay Island When we arrived in Kalibo we had to fill in an immigration form which was very confusing as it asked different questions to see what you was bringing into the country as well as the usual stuff on them forms Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Mar 27, 2014
- Feeling at Home is More Fun in the PhilippinesNot because this is my Home, but because my Homeland gets a lot of simple things to offer.
[center]Beach view at Brgy Banbanon, Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte[/center]
I am born Surigaonon (t Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Mar 23, 2014
- its more fun in the philippinesa short info
The Philippines is an archipelago consisting of approximately 7,107 islands spread throughout tropical Southeast Asia. The three main areas of the country are; Luzon in the north, Visayas in the center, and Mindanao in the south. The capit Posted by frenchpinay in tracking tourista | Mar 18, 2014
- Celebrating “ Semana Santa” (Holy Week) in the PhilippinesWe are both Catholic and I want him to see how Filipino culture during “Semana Santa”. We went to San Fernando,Pampanga coz this place making re-enactment of holy week. We haven’t seen the start coz of the long traffic that Posted by frenchpinay in tracking tourista | Mar 17, 2014
- It's more fun in the PhilippinesBeing in the Philippines was a true holiday. I have so often felt like a broke backpacker on my trips, but the Philippines was different, it was special. A real treat.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/598855/IMG_4328.jpg caption=Jeepney, Posted by MissMaggieMae in Wonderlust | Mar 10, 2014
- Manila, Philippines [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/86B4F0D32219AC6817D11D Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Mar 4, 2014
- Exit out of Philippines, Hello Thailand![b][i]HI FOLKS,
JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I AM HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH SENDING THIS BLOG. ALSO I AM STILL A FEW COUNTRIES BEHIND, AS WE ARE CURRENTLY IN CAMBODIA AND NOT SURE IF THIS IS Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Mar 3, 2014
- #100happydays - The Trending Happiness
With the busy schedule we have everyday, we find little time making those little moments that will make us smile and we sometimes start or even end our day exhausted with too Posted by ivAngEroUs_29 in Some Random Blog | Feb 26, 2014
- The VisayasOn the flight to Cebu I meet two friendly and well to do women who are keen to offer me a lift downtown when we arrive. They have a lot of warnings about the city and drop me at Posted by noratheexplorer in Nora The Explorer | Feb 25, 2014
- Sun, sea, sand and.............I arrive into Manila at ten in the evening and despite the protection of an upmarket metered taxi, am immediately scared witless. A 4k drive from airport to hotel takes about an hour and we pass by scenes in which Posted by noratheexplorer in Nora The Explorer | Feb 25, 2014
- LAST DAYS IN PHILIPPINES!
TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 150)
Yeah, finally there was bacon at breakfast!!!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/612743/large_519652342219AC6817CAD7C712C3EEC0 Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 24, 2014
- Prescription of a Broken HeartThis is the continuation of, [[Si Jelly at Koko]].
Me: Everything happens for a reason.
Jelly: The tough part is finding the reason, isn't it?
Me: I know you have awesome plans a Posted by prettydevil in Heartbreaks and Travels... | Feb 21, 2014
- A couple of days in ManilaSATURDAY 25TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 147)
Breakfast was included in our hotel rate and was served in the Japanese restaurant attached to our hotel foyer. An egg, bacon or ham (but no bacon available and ham was the pre chewed Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 21, 2014
- Back to Puerto Princesa we go!WEDNESDAY 22ND JANUARY 2014 (DAY 144)
Couldn't possibly leave El Nido before a last last last breakfast at Squidos!! Have to say I am going to miss the place, and just as sour face was starting to become civil and Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 20, 2014
- Fun days in El Nido!MONDAY 20TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 142)
It was a very slow and lazy morning after yesterdays big effort. It was late late morning by the time we were up and organised enough to go and have some breakfast.
We decided on Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 19, 2014
- NORTHWARD TO EL NIDO![b][i]Hello Readers, as you can see I am finally starting to catch up on a few more blogs. Am still a month or so behind but at least they are coming. You will also Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 17, 2014
- BoracayEverything in Asia, it seems, runs to own on its own time. The bus that is scheduled for an hour takes 3, your flight that is meant to leave at 1 is delayed by 4 hours, your interview gets rescheduled Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- ManilaAfter a month in Bali and the Gili Islands, we departed for Australia where we spent a lovely Christmas holiday with Tommy’s family; while 40 degree weather is a little different than what I’m used to on Christmas day, we Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- Well Hello Dolly & Miss Robyn - Welcome to PhilippinesMONDAY 13TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 135)
We had another electricity filled day at the hotel. Using internet, watching TV and sitting in the air conditioning. There was no need for us to go out today as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 13, 2014
- A Parisian Valentine's Day in CebuFour years ago, my then-girlfriend-now-wife decided to go out on Valentine's Day. The lines at the movies were traumatic. Any place that served dinner whether it be a fastfood joint or a fancy bistro was jam-packed. The 14th of February Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Feb 13, 2014
- Not all cruises are enjoyable!
SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 133)
Today we are on the big ship from Coron back to Puerto Princessa. Managed to purchase tickets online and just made it to the 2GO Tr Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 12, 2014
- ANOTHER DAY IN CORON ISLAND HOPPING.FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 132)
Another fabulous island hopping boat tour today. Weather was again beautiful and water again clear as! Cost of tour 650 peso = $16 each.
Again pictures are better than my words could every be.
[img=http://phot Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Feb 12, 2014