- Boracay Anecdotes Last minute packing for a 3-day vacation in Boracay, had me both excited and anxious. Excited because after all these years where almost everyone I know old enough to travel, had at one point Posted by spartantravel in Travel For Less In The Philippines | Nov 24, 2015
- Philippines - Palawan Island
[img=http://photos. Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Nov 18, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015==[[http://hotelreview6.blogspot.com/|My Hotel and Resort Review for this years trip will you find here]]== Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 14, 2015
- Malapascua Island, Cebu lovin'People often ask why I'm so into long journeys and tedious rides when I travel. Well besides the adrenaline rush I get by being on the road and the excitement it brings to my core while imagining what's in store Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 3, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Day 2 Hey everyone :D
So, we've been here for two days and it has felt more like a week. We hve done so much!
The flight was long, but bearable, and God brought up safely to the Philippines. Our first van ride Posted by Philippines2015 in Philippines 2015 | Sep 25, 2015
- Bohol and Boracay - Philippines After a short 2 hour ferry ride (on a freezing cold ferry) we arrived in the Province of Bohol. We took a tricycle over to an area called Alona Beach and checked into our Guest House. Soon after we went Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 30, 2015
- Baler, Aurora 102013I started traveling back in 2013 for a reason that a lot of us can relate to, mending a broken heart. I never thought that being outside, traveling, going places, meeting new people, trying new things or just simply living Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 2, 2015
- Palawan - Philippines
Well we had another long day & night of airplanes and airports, having to stay another night in the lovely Singapore airport... At least we could indulge on Subway again! Once we arrived in Manilla we were welcomed with a Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 14, 2015
- What just happened?It was a fine Thursday morning. My sister and I decided to go and visit this great beach down south they call Boracay. With the company of our lovely cousin we all head to the airport. Excited. Anticipating. Nervous yet Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Jul 25, 2015
- PalawanI was offered an exit row seat for my 'comfort' when I checked in, nice! I said as long as I can have the window that's fine :)
staying one night here in a g Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 10, 2015
- CebuWell started off the journey by missing my flight and having to pay more than double for another one and waiting 6 hours in the airport as they wouldn't let me board the next flight :( oh well!
Went Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 8, 2015
- Welcome Year 2015 Wooden Sheep YearI will make my life a masterpiece by adding life-catching colors to inspire people who will see it.
NO Work, filed leave for it to be paid. Posted by AoiKizoku in Aoi Kizoku | Jan 1, 2015
- SagadaArrived in Sagada after a 3 bus trip.
Wow it's beautiful here! All the rice terraces, the mountains, the low level clouds!
I booked a guide to do the cave connection, I did leave my details with the tourist agency for me Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- TagaytayArrived in Manila and caught a public bus down south to Tagaytay which cost me £1 for a 2hour bus ride with a TV & aircon..!!
I have planned 1 day of nothing to catch up on myself and 1 day Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- Diva's of Pagasus BarA “men’s wellness club” is how the floor manager Via defined Pegasus when we asked her what type of establishment the place is. Pegasus is located along Quezon Avenue is known to offer the most expensive service of its kind. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Searching for Love in BoracayIt was late in the evening and I had seen all that I had to see in the pristine and utopian Philippines island of Boracay. I had done hours of jet skiing and taken water scooter rides in the sea. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.Following the horrible hangover we decided to head to Bulabog beach, world famous for kite surfing. There’d been a few windy days so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see them in action performing their acrobatics. Before Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 1, 2015
- AsiaThe first country I will be visiting in Asia, is my home country, Manila, Philippines! I've never gone back to my country before, so I'm very excited to visit. I'm from Canada but my parents are from The Philippines so Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 31, 2015
- Thrilla in ManilaOnto the Philippines and the apparent must see destination in South East Asia....my decision to travel here was based purely on the volume of ear bashing I'd had from countless people I had met! A country of islands, beaches and Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | May 9, 2015
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.So it’s currently day 4 in Boracay (9th May 2015) 5 days after leaving the UK. Lots of new experiences already, and several lessons learned.
The flight from Heathrow to Mumbai (with Jet Airways) was fairly normal, but apparently there Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | May 9, 2015
- El Nido
Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Vancouver ✈ Manila Test Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 8, 2015
- Saytan, PhilippinesMonday 29th September
Our trip started when we got a taxi to Melbourne Tullamarine airport with Kyle and Clare when the taxi driver almost drove off with me only half in the car. As much as it was hilarious, I did Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Mar 5, 2015