- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - BOHOL, PhilippinesToday we are in Bohol & I have a trip to their very famous .... CHOCOLATE HILLS
But first we will be entertained, dockside, by the dancers .. here, getting set for the show & getting very wet too Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 29, 2004
- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - MANILLAI have docked at Manilla before & the dockside entertainment for arriving cruise ships is among the best in the world .. they really go all out to put on a welcoming show ..
[img=ht Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 29, 2004
- Notes for my Heartbroken FriendI have been in your place. I'm pretty much sure that sadness consumes most of your days, as minutes pass without him beside you.
I've seen you with him, through the years. I know how happy yoi were. I know how Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Apr 16, 2017
- BORAWAN X KWEBANG LAMPAS X DAMPALITANIt's summer time guys and super duper init sa Pinas so ano pa nga ba? BEACH PLEASE!!!
Before I start magkwento sa beach experience ko, please keep on praying Posted by TineWanderlust in Summer 2017: Life's A Beach | Apr 15, 2017
- the case of the goodbye, GrindrToday, I decided to uninstall Grindr, Hornet, and Growlr. And no, this is not a Lenten season post, like I'm in another epiphany. That's for another post.
"Why uninstall?", you might ask. Because clearly, nowadays, the easiest way to fuck around Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Life of a Coffeesupestah | Apr 15, 2017
- You Are BeautifulWhen I was a teenager, my mom was about to pierce my ears at home, just as she had done with my sisters. I was scared and excited. She told me "Kung ibig lumandi, tiisin ang hapdi". I believed her Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Mar 30, 2017
- Start of Something Good10 January 2017
Behind your eyes i saw
A myriad of tears and hurt
It pains me to even think of
All you have ever been through.
In those pretty eyes,
You hid a world of fear
A place of regrets, anger,
Broken promises Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Jan 10, 2017
- Pictures of HappinessMy heart is happy. 😍😍😍
[img=http://photos. Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Feb 1, 2017
- Be Still, My Daughters' Heart Dearest Daughter,
You'll never know how much I love you.
Since the day I first knew you existed, I loved you. I carried you in my womb for 8 months and when I finally got to hold you in my Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 30, 2016
- My Love for Her Scares MeI consider myself a veteran in the field of relationships.
I am a lesbian single mother of two kids with different fathers with a long history of unsuccesful relationships and trials in the love department. I've been very stubborn Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Dec 8, 2016
- Thoughts on Unrequited LoveIt may seem very romantic to look into rose colored glasses and love someone with all your heart and soul and you feel it doesn't matter if they love you back. Reality is very much different. It could be heart-breakingly Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Nov 26, 2016
- South East Asia Extravaganza
The journey begins....
I finally am going to start my 6 month journey of travel. I am soo excited and blessed to have the opportunity to meet new people, see new places and be reunited with family and friends :). Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Mar 23, 2017
- Sleep Sounds27 Nov 16
Listening to background noises
Her cat meowing
Her soft breathing
Light snores and turning
She's tired from her day
I love you, I say
She wakes for a while
Gives a shower of kisses
Whispers she loves me too
Her words sooth Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Nov 27, 2016
- I ❤ DavaoTravelling for business can also be a pleasure ... especially for your tastebuds!
I visited the lovely Davao City and fell in love. My friends from Davao would usually boast how the people there are more disciplined than most, that Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Nov 3, 2016
- Feeling the Vibes with ViberDavao City...
Lying alone in my room. Clasping my phone in my left hand. My right hand running though my hair.
There goes the viber alert ... again. I smile and look at the screen. Yup, it's her. I Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Oct 29, 2016
- KokologyLast night at MOA National Bookstore, I came along this book titled "Kokology, The Game of Self Discovery" by Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito.
Kokology is the study of kokoro which in Japanese means "mind" or "spirit".
Here are two Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Apr 24, 2008
- Caving and other Activities at theBiak-na-Bato National Park
Biak-na-Bato National Park is located in San Miguel, Bulacan about 2.5 hours drive from Manila. This protected area is more than 2000 hectares and covers the towns of San Miguel, San Ildef Posted by neena329_cab in So how do I get there? | Mar 14, 2017
OH Boracay! Where do I begin with you. Well first, let me tell you that it is quite an adventure just to get to Boracay from Manila. Like Palawan, I spent $50 on a round tri Posted by lovex04 in EXPLORING PHILIPPINES | Mar 10, 2017
- EXPLORE PALAWAN Palawan is a province in the Philippines located in the Visayas Island far from Manila which is located in Luzon region. You would need to take a plane to get here from Aquino International Airport to Puerto Princesa, the capital Posted by lovex04 in EXPLORING PHILIPPINES | Mar 9, 2017
- One Day in ManilaWe decided we didn't want to spend the day sitting in taxis trying to see the sites suggested for Manila. The taxi ride yesterday showed us how awful the traffic is and we didn't want to repeat it. So we Posted by katdill in Adventures in SE Asia 2017 | Mar 8, 2017
- Last Day on Palawan and Travel to ManilaOn our last day here, Rob and Don decided to just lay around and take it easy. So the day was spent - mostly on our patio - editing pictures, getting the accounting up to date, etc. Rob shared Posted by katdill in Adventures in SE Asia 2017 | Mar 7, 2017
- LAST DAY IN PARADISEWe take another easy day. No more exploring. We enjoy the sun. We talk to fellow travellers. A Belgian couple with two small kids - not yet three and turning one in April. He has quit his job with Lufthansa Posted by RDILL in THE PHILIPPINES 2017 | Mar 7, 2017
- What to PackThe moment you step your foot out the plane, you will feel the humidity. Everywhere in the Philippines is hot. My first time visiting was during winter time in California and mind you, I travelled from San Francisco where the Posted by lovex04 in EXPLORING PHILIPPINES | Mar 6, 2017
- Where to StayIf you're visiting for the first time and does not have any friends or family members you can stay with, I suggest you stay at a hotel. There are abundant hotels to choose from depending on your budget. Most hotels Posted by lovex04 in EXPLORING PHILIPPINES | Mar 6, 2017
- CORAL GARDENS AND CALUMBUYAN ISLANDCORAL GARDENS AND CALUMBUYAN ISLAND SNORKEL ADVENTURE
9:00 am and we are met by a small outrigger boat and two locals who do not speak any English and will take Don and I to two snorkel spots that have been recommended Posted by RDILL in THE PHILIPPINES 2017 | Mar 5, 2017