- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- Hiking di Batad sawah, FilipinaSaya telah pernah berkata kepada teman perjalanan saya perempuan: "Mari kita menemukan cara hidup masyarakat adat kami dan memiliki akhir pekan yang enak di gunung". Tidak pernah kami berharap bahwa sebagian besar wisatawan akan Batad adalah Eropa! A bena Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Apr 2, 2016
- 2015 7th MAY - 17th MAY APO ISLAND ~ SIQUIJOUR ISLAND
After a poor night’s sleep, partly due to the barking dogs in the village for Jean, and no fan after 10pm for Graham Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 8, 2016
- 2015 1st MAY - 7th MAY KL ~ PHILIPPINES[b]Philippines, Yogyakarta, Darwin, Bali, Sulawesi, Borneo. 2015 was supposed to be a trip around Ladakh Leh, the Indian Himalayas. We had even considered Kathmandu. Thankfully lack of time to organise this epic adventure meant we had to change our plans. Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 7, 2016
- YES 'MAM!E poi c'è il capodanno cinese e quindi cosa si fa? Si fa un bel viaggetto, quest'anno niente parenti che mi vengono a trovare così la scelta ricade fuori dalla Cina (perché ogni tanto un po' di disintossicazione ci vuole!), Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Mar 4, 2016
- The Calming Seas of San Juan, La UnionSAN JUAN, LA UNION - It's beyond humid but the experience beats it all. The laidbackness during the weekdays is calming yet the liveliness during the weekends is invigorating. San Juan is 5-7 hours bus trip from Manila going to Posted by crystaltan in The Calming Sounds of Strangers | Mar 4, 2016
- Buffet 101Being food lovers that we are, we tried the newest buffet in town -- Buffet 101. Those who have tried it said that they offer more variety than Marco Polo's Cafe Marco. So off we went!
Buffet 101 opens at 11:00 Posted by wandergurl in Ako.Si.Lakwatsera. | Mar 2, 2016
- I'm Alive!So… it’s been over a month since I left home already. Time has flown by, but at the same time I somehow feel like I’ve been traveling for ages. Living out of a 45L bag takes some getting used to, Posted by klorenzooo in Kristian Round the World | Feb 6, 2016
- Week Seven Video SummaryWe really had a great time on our trip. It was worth all the careful planning. We felt very fortunate that nothing major happened.
We did have two financial issues - the first was that our VISA cards were Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Dec 30, 2015
- Kick Your Cold Fast at Silver Spring Urgent CareOne of the most common ailments today is the common cold. Caused mostly by the Rhinovirus, a cold can hit any time and cause general discomfort in the sinuses, throat, headaches, coughs and sneezes. A cold can usually be toughed Posted by silverspring09 in Xpress MedCare | Dec 3, 2015
- Boracay Anecdotes Last minute packing for a 3-day vacation in Boracay, had me both excited and anxious. Excited because after all these years where almost everyone I know old enough to travel, had at one point Posted by spartantravel in Travel For Less In The Philippines | Nov 24, 2015
- Philippines - Palawan Island
[img=http://photos. Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Nov 18, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015==[[http://hotelreview6.blogspot.com/|My Hotel and Resort Review for this years trip will you find here]]== Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 14, 2015
- Malapascua Island, Cebu lovin'People often ask why I'm so into long journeys and tedious rides when I travel. Well besides the adrenaline rush I get by being on the road and the excitement it brings to my core while imagining what's in store Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 3, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Day 2 Hey everyone :D
So, we've been here for two days and it has felt more like a week. We hve done so much!
The flight was long, but bearable, and God brought up safely to the Philippines. Our first van ride Posted by Philippines2015 in Philippines 2015 | Sep 25, 2015
- Bohol and Boracay - Philippines After a short 2 hour ferry ride (on a freezing cold ferry) we arrived in the Province of Bohol. We took a tricycle over to an area called Alona Beach and checked into our Guest House. Soon after we went Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 30, 2015
- Baler, Aurora 102013I started traveling back in 2013 for a reason that a lot of us can relate to, mending a broken heart. I never thought that being outside, traveling, going places, meeting new people, trying new things or just simply living Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 2, 2015
- Palawan - Philippines
Well we had another long day & night of airplanes and airports, having to stay another night in the lovely Singapore airport... At least we could indulge on Subway again! Once we arrived in Manilla we were welcomed with a Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Aug 14, 2015
- What just happened?It was a fine Thursday morning. My sister and I decided to go and visit this great beach down south they call Boracay. With the company of our lovely cousin we all head to the airport. Excited. Anticipating. Nervous yet Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Jul 25, 2015
- PalawanI was offered an exit row seat for my 'comfort' when I checked in, nice! I said as long as I can have the window that's fine :)
staying one night here in a g Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 10, 2015
- CebuWell started off the journey by missing my flight and having to pay more than double for another one and waiting 6 hours in the airport as they wouldn't let me board the next flight :( oh well!
Went Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 8, 2015
- Welcome Year 2015 Wooden Sheep YearI will make my life a masterpiece by adding life-catching colors to inspire people who will see it.
NO Work, filed leave for it to be paid. Posted by AoiKizoku in Aoi Kizoku | Jan 1, 2015
- SagadaArrived in Sagada after a 3 bus trip.
Wow it's beautiful here! All the rice terraces, the mountains, the low level clouds!
I booked a guide to do the cave connection, I did leave my details with the tourist agency for me Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 19, 2015
- TagaytayArrived in Manila and caught a public bus down south to Tagaytay which cost me £1 for a 2hour bus ride with a TV & aircon..!!
I have planned 1 day of nothing to catch up on myself and 1 day Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 19, 2015