- LAST DAYS IN PHILIPPINES!
TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 150)
Yeah, finally there was bacon at breakfast!!!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/612743/large_519652342219AC6817CAD7C712C3EEC0 Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 24, 2014
- Prescription of a Broken HeartThis is the continuation of, [[Si Jelly at Koko]].
Me: Everything happens for a reason.
Jelly: The tough part is finding the reason, isn't it?
Me: I know you have awesome plans a Posted by prettydevil in Heartbreaks and Travels... | Feb 21, 2014
- A couple of days in ManilaSATURDAY 25TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 147)
Breakfast was included in our hotel rate and was served in the Japanese restaurant attached to our hotel foyer. An egg, bacon or ham (but no bacon available and ham was the pre chewed Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 21, 2014
- Back to Puerto Princesa we go!WEDNESDAY 22ND JANUARY 2014 (DAY 144)
Couldn't possibly leave El Nido before a last last last breakfast at Squidos!! Have to say I am going to miss the place, and just as sour face was starting to become civil and Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 20, 2014
- Fun days in El Nido!MONDAY 20TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 142)
It was a very slow and lazy morning after yesterdays big effort. It was late late morning by the time we were up and organised enough to go and have some breakfast.
We decided on Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 19, 2014
- NORTHWARD TO EL NIDO![b][i]Hello Readers, as you can see I am finally starting to catch up on a few more blogs. Am still a month or so behind but at least they are coming. You will also Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 17, 2014
- BoracayEverything in Asia, it seems, runs to own on its own time. The bus that is scheduled for an hour takes 3, your flight that is meant to leave at 1 is delayed by 4 hours, your interview gets rescheduled Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- ManilaAfter a month in Bali and the Gili Islands, we departed for Australia where we spent a lovely Christmas holiday with Tommy’s family; while 40 degree weather is a little different than what I’m used to on Christmas day, we Posted by bgriffs in A Barefoot Existence | Feb 14, 2014
- Well Hello Dolly & Miss Robyn - Welcome to PhilippinesMONDAY 13TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 135)
We had another electricity filled day at the hotel. Using internet, watching TV and sitting in the air conditioning. There was no need for us to go out today as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 13, 2014
- A Parisian Valentine's Day in CebuFour years ago, my then-girlfriend-now-wife decided to go out on Valentine's Day. The lines at the movies were traumatic. Any place that served dinner whether it be a fastfood joint or a fancy bistro was jam-packed. The 14th of February Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Feb 13, 2014
- Not all cruises are enjoyable!
SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 133)
Today we are on the big ship from Coron back to Puerto Princessa. Managed to purchase tickets online and just made it to the 2GO Tr Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 12, 2014
- ANOTHER DAY IN CORON ISLAND HOPPING.FRIDAY 10TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 132)
Another fabulous island hopping boat tour today. Weather was again beautiful and water again clear as! Cost of tour 650 peso = $16 each.
Again pictures are better than my words could every be.
[img=http://phot Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 12, 2014
- A few days in Coron.
TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY 2014 (DAY 129)
The location may have changed but the habits did not. We did not do much today, were we recovering from the boat trip yesterday or ju Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 11, 2014
- 2014 - HAPPY NEW YEAR - SAME SAME BUT SAME[b][u]Hi Folks, I must apologise to any of you that may be interested in the reason for the abrupt end to my blog. I'm afraid the new year came and I seemed to be too busy Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Feb 11, 2014
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- Luxury in paradiseWe were so excited to be heading to Borocay. It was a destination we had only heard good things about, although i can't say we were thrilled with needing a Domestic flight to Kalibo and then a 2 hour Bus Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 2, 2014
- Picture-Run is More Fun in the PhilippinesThe name of the noted place is Corregidor. What more can it be more wonderful than even the name itself? It alone suggests many things: adventures, heritage, and getaway, to name a few.
Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 31, 2014
- It begins, we are off!Manila
Where do we start? After months of planning, many years putting off travel due to work, study and other commitments - we've finally bit the bullet and we're away on an adventure. For me I think the strangest things will Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Jan 30, 2014
- Even Half-Day Tour is More Fun in the PhilippinesI have been to Iloilo City for so many times starting in the year 2003 when I had an opportunity to do some tours. While it always been my wish to pay even a short visit to Guimaras Island since, Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Wild Riding is More Fun in the PhilippinesThere were plenty of attempts to reach Ilocos Norte province. This is the only point in the country that is not covered in the previous projects I've worked with. So I cannot make a tour in this particular tourist destination Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Journeying the Northest is More Fun in the PhilippinesI started exploring Philippines since my high school. Being so active in curricular and extra-curricular activities, l reached as far as Bicol and Davao then. In my college days, l was able to visit Cagayan De Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- EL NIDO - LAZY DAYS OVER XMAS AND LEADING UP TO THE NEW YEARTuesday 24rd December 2013 (day 115)
Breakfast of bacon, egg and toasted bread from a little restaurant in the street behind our guesthouse called Squidos. No Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 19, 2014
- UGONG ROCK CLIMB AND SUPERMAN ZIPLINE, THEN NORTH TO EL NIDO
Saturday 21st December 2013 (day 112)
We were thinking about moving on today, but had a bit of a problem with Patricks motor bike. He had contentiously put on the steering lock as Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 18, 2014
- UNDERGROUND RIVER - SABANGFriday 20th December 2013 (day 111)
After breakfast we decided to go and register for the trip to the underground river. The car park was just about chocka block full of minivans filled with day trippers from Puerto. Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 17, 2014
- GOODBYE BOHOL AND CEBU, HELLO PALAWAN!Tuesday 17th December 2013 (day 108)
Up and at breakfast by 7.30am I must admit I was surprised that Patrick had already arrived from the beach side accommodation. I thought for sure with no one there to wake him up Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jan 17, 2014