- sick updateTim is the worst off. He just can't seem to throw this cough he has and it wears him out. Nathaniel and I had trouble on the last flight with ear pressure from colds and Cassie has had Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 17, 2012
- PhilippinesYes, it is just as muggy as they told us it would be. We had a nice trip to the beach and the stop in the mountains for picnic lunch was quite nice with a breeze besides. At Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 17, 2012
- Landtripping is more Fun in the PhilippinesNovember 11
Today is my 15th anniversary of being a Certified Public Accountant. Only today that I owned a car of my own. Yes I owned it but I will not be using it. It was basically purchased for my parents. Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Nov 14, 2012
- C R VInaya ko umuwi si Myra sa kanto habang nasa kalagitnaan kami ng inuman.
Kailangan kong kunin ang laptop ko bago magsara ng bahay sina nanay.
Mahirap ng umuwi sa kabilang bahay ng lasing at iniisip ang pagtawag sa kanila sa kalagitnaan Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Nov 5, 2012
- Ang Pagbitawtoday, i let go of the string
although it's the only thing
that's linking me to you
fly high up in the air
the wind doesn't play fair
and i guess, so did you
wherever the wind takes you
take care, and as you do
remember i held Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 9, 2012
- Coron to El NidoWe've spent the last 5 days cruising around the islands of northern Palawan on a boat trip organised by Tao Philippines. If anyone is planning on a holiday here we can't recommend them highly enough. Tao Philippines was set up Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Nov 9, 2012
- My soul’s travels: Matthew 6I have two verses that I liked today.
Then no one will notice that you are fasting, except your Father, who knows what you do in private. And your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.
No one can serve Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 7, 2012
- The blank sessions: three days of filmThe mahjongeras have not been together for so long. And since changes are beginning in my life; I have decided to rename our adventures. So far, I can’t think of anything, so I’ll put *blank* for the meantime.
It was the Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 5, 2012
- Bellarocca Resort,Marinduque ,Philippines An escape from the city, a quick 30minute propeller driven plane ride (Zest Air)from Manila Terminal 4 (domestic airport), mind you there are 4 terminals so you better know which airline your flying and where do their flights Posted by patrickph in Hokkaido ,Japan | Nov 4, 2012
- Settle Down
"Ikaw Mart, wala ka bang balak mag-asawa?" tanong ni ate habang binubuga ang usok galing sa sigarilyo
Muntik na akong mabulunan ng marinig ang tanong na yun.
Hindi ako makapagsali Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Nov 3, 2012
- Maguindanao: unexpected paradise [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/533769/DSC01271.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by normzgagarin in Just wondering around | Nov 2, 2012
- My soul’s travels: the new reading planAfter completing Living the Surrendered Life, I wanted to focus a bit on the suggested readings from the results of my spiritual gifts training. However, BJ recommended that reading verses whose meanings have not been already explained to me might Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 1, 2012
- ManilaWe arrived safely in Manila on Tuesday and have spent the last couple of days exploring the city and recovering from jet lag. We were totally wrecked and though we did make it out of the guest house on Tuesday Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Oct 31, 2012
- The case of the catch-up (trio and VG adventures)I wasn’t able to write for a few days. Oh well. I think my mind needed to refresh a bit, hence, I stopped writing. Here are the things I did for the past two weeks:
October 20 – the trio adventurers Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Oct 29, 2012
- Cagayan de OroWe're in Cagayan de Oro now, which means our time in the Philippines is drawing to a close. It doesn't seem possible we've been here nearly a month. Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 25, 2012
- Turning 30 (in Camiguin)[float=left][/float]It's hot, but I've grown so used to it I sometimes forget, until I start wondering why I have no energy and wa Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 23, 2012
- Camiguin[float=left][/float]Camiguin now. Was it just yesterday we left Anda? Seems a lifetime ago.
Tomorrow I turn 30. It's dreadful t Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 22, 2012
- Leaving Anda[center][/center]
We're always leaving in the morning to sunrises and puffy pink clouds.
[center]* * * * *[/center]
We left Anda without really noticing it. Chris evinced none of his usua Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 21, 2012
- Beach Day[center][/center]
The sand is soft and fine where it's clear of plastic and kelp, twigs and leaves. It sticks to my skin in sheets, like a fine dust. Today we sit on the beach in the shade, rea Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 19, 2012
- Evening at Anda Beach[float=left][/float]Anda's all right: long beach, and the water shallow for a good ways, white sand. But it suffers from beachside Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 18, 2012
- TagbilaranTagbilaran. Not even 10 pm yet, but dizzy with fatigue. It doesn't seem possible that just this morning we were in Malapascua, gazing at the starfish as the boat slipped away from shore. Small boat, big boat, small boat, van, Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 17, 2012
- Leaving Malapascua[float=left][/float]Our last day in Malapascua. As soon as we go, Chris will begin mourning the little crowd around the dive shop, Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 16, 2012
- DivingFourth day in Malapascua. Chris is running me ragged with scuba courses again. Nevertheless, it gets better. Out early this morning to see the thresher sharks. This time only caught the silhouette of one before it disappeared into the murk.
[center][im Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 15, 2012
- Last Day in Moalboal[float=left][/float]Our last day in Moalboal. It's gotten quiet here, though we're in the quiet part of the "beach," so maybe it's Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 11, 2012
- Flooding in ManilaIt's been raining every day since we got back to Manila. It hardly ever stops, and sometimes it's so heavy it seems as if I'm standing next to a tropical waterfall. No wonder then that the city is flooding--they say Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 6, 2012