- Langkawi and Palawan!Blog Time!
One of the many benefits of living and working in an Asian country is the close proximity to other countries. And for someone who has a travel bug as I do, this means lots of travelling of breaks!! 2 Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Oct 19, 2013
- BAGUIO CITYI was lucky enough to work at one point in a Catholic University where Spiritual Retreat was one of the annual activities.
This spiritual rendezvous brought us away from Davao allowing us to see the other side of life far away Posted by JoyceRL in My Travel Diary | Oct 13, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- traveling soloThe first time I took a trip alone, I was faking it. Well, it's not like the 25 year old me pretended to take the bus and travel across Cebu to visit a friend in Moalboal. After feeling a Posted by peachperfect in the impulsive traveler | Oct 5, 2013
- Mt. Kanlaon, Negros Occidental, Philippines
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/145076/la Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | Sep 22, 2013
- Baler, Aurora, Philippines
islets in the pacific ocean
[img=htt Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | Sep 22, 2013
- Our very first stop - Boracay Island!==FINALLY OUR AAA TRIP STARTS!!==
So we finally started our big Asia, Africa & America trip!! The one we've dreamt about and talked about for a good while! The kick off date was September 16th, 2013!
I've never blogged before, but Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Sep 18, 2013
- Long DistanceWe sometimes get so caught up in our own daily mundane routines that we tend to neglect even a simple "How was your day?" to the person who matters most to us. We sometimes let a day go by without Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 17, 2013
- Welcome Me Back.....I don't know the reason why i decided not to write anymore on my blog...
Basta bigla na lang akong bumitaw...
Nawalan ng mga ideas at mga inspiration lately para sumulat...
But now, im back...
Ang sarap pala ng feeling na babalikan mo ang Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Sep 12, 2013
- Boracay, a trip to the beachOur family seldomly meets everyone together that's why when my aunt spent weeks of vacation in the Philippines, my home country, we immediately spent 4 days of vacation in the world famous beach, the Boracay island.
There are 2 ways Posted by Thunderboy in Boracay, a trip to the beach | Sep 11, 2013
- Of Bitter Exes and Better New GirlfriendsI wasn't looking for somebody to love. I was doing just fine in my life and didn't actually expect that my heart would beat for somebody else again. It has been 4 years and 4 months since my heart was Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 2, 2013
- Joyriding is More Fun in the PhilippinesI always got free side-trips every time I travel for work purposes. And I never thought that discovering Surigao del Sur would be enchanting, captivating, and worth more than a side-trip. The roadtrip we made included dropoffs at "tourist" destinations. Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 28, 2013
- Tourguiding is More Fun in the Philippines
I was so excited that after tending my professional obligations I have spare time to pamper myself. What best to entertain me is to show myself around a place new to me or that I se Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 23, 2013
- Crosswinds Ocean hotel (Manila)Hotel/Resort name: Crosswinds Ocean hotel
Booking Year: 2011
Price: from 1.800 PHP
Staff service: OK (they work whit the local taxi scammers)
Standard rooms:OK (need to be reno Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 18, 2013
- SeaShore Resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011
Price: from 1.500 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: OK need a paint job since the paint was falling Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Kissbone Cove Resort (St. Bernard)
Hotel/Resort name: Kissbone Cove Resort
Location: Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011, 2012
Price: Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- D' Angelo hotel (Tacloban)Hotel/Resort name: D'Angelo hotel
Booking Year: 2011, 2012
Price: from 750 PHP
Staff service: Very good
Standard rooms: Good and clean, noisy the one on the road side.
Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Doplomat Hotel (Cebu)
Hotel/Resort name: Diplomat Hotel
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 1.224 PHP
Staff service: OK Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Loboc River Resort (Bohol)
Hotel/Resort name: Loboc River Resort
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 3000 PHP
Staff service: G Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Dumaguete and NegrosWe had a lovely few days staying in Harold's Mansion in Dumaguete. As Miriam said in her last entry, we intended to stay here for only a couple of days, but in fact we stayed 5 nights and didn't bother Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Aug 10, 2013
- Cebu and BoholLeaving Coron our flight was delayed because of the crazy weather - it had rained all night and by midday when we left the town for the airport the road looked more like a river than a road! It was Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Aug 3, 2013
- Coron: lots of rain, lots of islands, lots of snorkelling!Hello again from Coron town, which is the main town on Busuanga island, one of the group of islands north of Palawan called the Calamian Islands. As Miriam said, it is soooo much more undeveloped here; is very reminiscent Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jul 30, 2013
- PalawanSo were up at a more human time on Tuesday after the 3am start the day before to climb the mountain! Stressful morning packing and then realizing we hadn't printed off proof of our leaving the Philippines - they wouldn't Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jul 27, 2013
- Scuba Diving in the PhilippinesWe made the crossing from Luzon to Mindoro in a boat with bamboo wings, praying for a smooth crossing (it's typically these boats that sink in stormy weather, killing lots of people). An hour later, and after a very peaceful Posted by Monsk in South-East Asian Islands | Jun 25, 2013
- About LagawanHi guys!
You can just call me Lagawan (Hiligaynon word for "wanderer"). The name speaks for itself.
Honestly, I hate writing. I'd rather speak and tell my stories to my friends everytime I'm back from a trip. I'm pretty Posted by LagawanDiaries in Lagawan Diaries | Jun 19, 2013