- Don't Mess With a Father...with a father who loves his children. No you shouldn't.
I will swallow my pride, even if I am proud.
I will drive slowly, even if I had childhood fantasies of becoming a racecar driver.
I will take all the stress of a Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Jun 4, 2013
- My trip to Manila, PhilippinesOn June 9th I arrived in Manila, from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar was so much fun, and I am sure Manila will be just as fun! I left Ulaanbaatar on June 8th, on an overnight flight that was 10 hours and Posted by emkerry in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 1, 2013
- Exploring the Philippines
Apo Island, Philippines
...After a few days in Palawan, and seeing some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, it was time for a return flight to Manila before leaving Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 22, 2013
- The Mayon Volcano and Everything
Well, as many others would usually think, Mayon Volcano seems to be dangerous to travel in because it's the most active volcano in the P Posted by jungminkelvin in KelvinJungMin presents... | May 16, 2013
- The Christian Traveler goes to Subic (again)My good friend Norgel just got back from the Middle East so we were bound to go somewhere again. Since our Sagada plan didn’t push through, I knew this one had to.
Good thing our other classmate J volunteered to Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | May 15, 2013
- Finding Paradise
After the brief delay at Manila airport, our flight to Palawan Island finally boarded. Palawan Island is in the southwestern part of the Philippines and famous for some of its beautiful beaches, some of which we were lucky enough Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 15, 2013
- Part I: Travel Day With mud season fully underway in Steamboat, or, as the locals call it, multisport season, it was time to get away from the skiing life for al little while to head to Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 12, 2013
- SWIMMING WITH SHARKSI looked left and right. Nothing in the water but fellow snorkellers. Then all of a sudden I detected another presence in the water. I looked down. This huge several metre shape below brushed me Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | May 10, 2013
- The Walk Part 1Malalim ang buntong hininga ni Kevin paglapat ng katawan nya sa kama ng lalaking ni hindi nya matandaan ang pangalan.
“That was good…” Yun ang tanging nasambit nya pagkatapos siyang halikan sa labi ng kasamang lalaki.
“Mike, that was good, Mike,” Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | May 7, 2013
- try new blog sitehttp://dianaruth1024.wordpress.com/
Posted by drostrata in Dianaruth's journal | May 6, 2013
- The case of the Outbreak ManilaMy good friend Olive had just arrived from the US. The last time she, Bry and I were together would be the screening of Sex and the City 2. So we were all excited to learn she was coming back, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | May 1, 2013
- Playa Azalea Samal Islands, Davao City, PhilippinesPlaya Azalea, a world-class leisure destination is a development geared towards the transformation of Davao, the "City in Bloom" into a fully enlivened site of exceptionally exuberant lifestyle. Homeowners and guests will take pleasure from the dev Posted by incubus in A FEW MINUTES AWAY, A PERFECT GETAWAY. | Apr 30, 2013
- Volcanoes and Viagra So let's get this right. There is a small island. The small island sits within a lake. The lake sits within a volcano. This volcano is in turn on a small island. The island sits Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | Apr 30, 2013
- One Night in Manila
We are staying Bayside in Malate, the old city at the southern end of Manila. Our hotel room overlooks the ocean and the famed Bay Walk to the right and Boys Next Door club to t Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 9, 2013
- Heaven is a place in BoracayHere it is folks - the happy ending. As part of our wedding package we were offered a 3-night stay at any Shangri-La Hotel in the world. We chose the tropical island of Boracay in the Philippines famed for the Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 7, 2013
- UntitledYou, too, are getting jaded. You meet travelers everyday. You strike up easy conversations. It doesn't mean anything. Just killing time. Or gleaning information. It gets easier each time--you have a retinue of questions, a retinue of answers. The only Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 15, 2013
- Ding Dong
This is funny. How long has it been? Five years? It is weird revisiting your past, like your UGLY past. I was once proud of this. Now, I look back and I thought it was a mistake. I wasted all Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Apr 9, 2013
- Apo IslandIt's easy to lose track of where we are and what happens next. As usual, when we are enjoying ourselves, we don't think about the future. We build a makeshift wall behind which the future grows larger and more mysterious Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 12, 2013
- Mario and MariaWhen he reached high school age he had to build his own sailboat to sail across the channel to the mainland as there was no high school on the island then. The sail he constructed from sewn together rice bags, Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 11, 2013
- Flashbacks of Boracay 2010This one's a pretty late post. I am attempting to catch up on writing about our trips. I feel like I'm racing against the next trip that we have ahead. It's not so easy, but I know it can be Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Apr 7, 2013
- Sick AgainIn a while here will be nothing left of us but bones and hair, but while spirits animate our bodies we have to somehow live within the confines of our flesh. This is difficult.
Chris is sick again with a high Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 7, 2013
- Not CrazyOur second room is directly above the water, whose sulfurous odor seeps in between the cracks in the floorboards. I gaze at the green murk, unable to decide if our location is enchanting or disturbing. Well, it is what it Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 6, 2013
- Coron, PhilippinesSunburned my ass while snorkeling yesterday. I'd forgotten how colorful the fish were here, after having been so long on the other side of the Pacific (and in the Caribbean). Even in the coral graveyard we found small, bright fish, Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 4, 2013
- Island hopping and hanging at Destino's for my last weekI landed into Cebu City from Manila at midnight and negotiated a reasonable 170 pesos for a taxi to take me to the Northern Bus Terminal where I expected to be till the first one in a few hours’ time Posted by antony25 in Escaping the Rock | Apr 2, 2013
- The beauty of Palawan and the Corons + inspiration in ManilaThe day had arrived when we would be going on ‘holiday’ and so spent much time worrying Spring would back out at the very last minute. I organised what I was and was not taking with me, in an effort Posted by antony25 in Escaping the Rock | Apr 2, 2013