- SeaShore Resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011
Price: from 1.500 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: OK need a paint job since the paint was falling Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Kissbone Cove Resort (St. Bernard)
Hotel/Resort name: Kissbone Cove Resort
Location: Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011, 2012
Price: Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- D' Angelo hotel (Tacloban)Hotel/Resort name: D'Angelo hotel
Booking Year: 2011, 2012
Price: from 750 PHP
Staff service: Very good
Standard rooms: Good and clean, noisy the one on the road side.
Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Doplomat Hotel (Cebu)
Hotel/Resort name: Diplomat Hotel
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 1.224 PHP
Staff service: OK Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Loboc River Resort (Bohol)
Hotel/Resort name: Loboc River Resort
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 3000 PHP
Staff service: G Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Dumaguete and NegrosWe had a lovely few days staying in Harold's Mansion in Dumaguete. As Miriam said in her last entry, we intended to stay here for only a couple of days, but in fact we stayed 5 nights and didn't bother Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Aug 10, 2013
- Cebu and BoholLeaving Coron our flight was delayed because of the crazy weather - it had rained all night and by midday when we left the town for the airport the road looked more like a river than a road! It was Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Aug 3, 2013
- Coron: lots of rain, lots of islands, lots of snorkelling!Hello again from Coron town, which is the main town on Busuanga island, one of the group of islands north of Palawan called the Calamian Islands. As Miriam said, it is soooo much more undeveloped here; is very reminiscent Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jul 30, 2013
- PalawanSo were up at a more human time on Tuesday after the 3am start the day before to climb the mountain! Stressful morning packing and then realizing we hadn't printed off proof of our leaving the Philippines - they wouldn't Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Jul 27, 2013
- Scuba Diving in the PhilippinesWe made the crossing from Luzon to Mindoro in a boat with bamboo wings, praying for a smooth crossing (it's typically these boats that sink in stormy weather, killing lots of people). An hour later, and after a very peaceful Posted by Monsk in South-East Asian Islands | Jun 25, 2013
- About LagawanHi guys!
You can just call me Lagawan (Hiligaynon word for "wanderer"). The name speaks for itself.
Honestly, I hate writing. I'd rather speak and tell my stories to my friends everytime I'm back from a trip. I'm pretty Posted by LagawanDiaries in Lagawan Diaries | Jun 19, 2013
- Onwards to the PhilippinesBack in Lahad Datu we prepared ourselves for a night bus that would take us west, back to Kota Kinabalu (KK) where this saga started almost a month ago. Preparation consisted of drinking whiskey with lemon tea and eating one Posted by Monsk in South-East Asian Islands | Jun 17, 2013
- Philippines On July 18th my journey continued to the Philippines. I took Philippine Airlines flight 431 departing from Tokyo at 9:30a.m. and arriving at the Manila airport at 1:10p.m, for a total flight time of around four hours and forty Posted by kquintal in My dream trip | Jun 10, 2013
- The Walk Part 5Ang totoo nito, hindi talaga alam ni Kevin kung ano ba sila ni Francis. Madalas ay ito ang taya kapag lumalabas sila. Siya rin ang isinasama nito kapag namimili ng gamit para sa mga kamag-anak sa US. Tulad ni Kevin, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 4Mula nang nag-lunch sila ni Francis ay naulit pa ito nang ilang beses pa. Unti-unti ay parang naging si Francis na ang pinakamalapit na kaibigan ni Kevin sa buong Unibersidad, na siyang ikinatampo ng kaibigan niyang si Ivy.
“I was calling Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 3Nasa kolehiyo pa si Kevin nang makilala niya si Francis. Madalas siyang mag-aral noon sa Third World Studies. Tahimik kasi dito. Aircon pa, at malapit sa tambayan ng org nila.
Malapit na ang finals nila , at medyo naghahabol ng Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 2Pagdating ng ikatlong palapag ay mararating na ang apartment ni Kevin. Simple lamang ito, isang studio type apartment. Isang malaking kuwarto, aniya. Lahat naman ng kailangan niya ay nandito: kama, TV, banyo, hugasan. Wala siyang gamit pangluto. Hindi rin Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- Don't Mess With a Father...with a father who loves his children. No you shouldn't.
I will swallow my pride, even if I am proud.
I will drive slowly, even if I had childhood fantasies of becoming a racecar driver.
I will take all the stress of a Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Jun 4, 2013
- My trip to Manila, PhilippinesOn June 9th I arrived in Manila, from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar was so much fun, and I am sure Manila will be just as fun! I left Ulaanbaatar on June 8th, on an overnight flight that was 10 hours and Posted by emkerry in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 1, 2013
- Exploring the Philippines
Apo Island, Philippines
...After a few days in Palawan, and seeing some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, it was time for a return flight to Manila before leaving Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 22, 2013
- The Mayon Volcano and Everything
Well, as many others would usually think, Mayon Volcano seems to be dangerous to travel in because it's the most active volcano in the P Posted by jungminkelvin in KelvinJungMin presents... | May 16, 2013
- The Christian Traveler goes to Subic (again)My good friend Norgel just got back from the Middle East so we were bound to go somewhere again. Since our Sagada plan didn’t push through, I knew this one had to.
Good thing our other classmate J volunteered to Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | May 15, 2013
- Finding Paradise
After the brief delay at Manila airport, our flight to Palawan Island finally boarded. Palawan Island is in the southwestern part of the Philippines and famous for some of its beautiful beaches, some of which we were lucky enough Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 15, 2013
- Part I: Travel Day With mud season fully underway in Steamboat, or, as the locals call it, multisport season, it was time to get away from the skiing life for al little while to head to Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 12, 2013
- SWIMMING WITH SHARKSI looked left and right. Nothing in the water but fellow snorkellers. Then all of a sudden I detected another presence in the water. I looked down. This huge several metre shape below brushed me Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | May 10, 2013