- BOHOL TOURIST TRAIL
Friday 13th December 2013 (day 104)
We all had an enjoyable nights sleep at sea! Well we were surrounded by water, rice paddies being on each side of the ship. To our surprise breakfast w Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 4, 2014
- MOTOR BIKING AROUND BOHOL
Wednesday 11th December 13 (day102)
We slept in really late this morning. Not sure why, perhaps after the longish ride yesterday. I remember waking up for the loo at 7.30 thinking it Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 1, 2014
- BANGKOK to MANILA to CEBU to BOHOL
Monday 9th December 13 (day 100)
Our flight from Bangkok to Manila was just over 3 hours long and pretty uneventful. I think I managed a nano nap and was hoping more was to come la Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Dec 31, 2013
- Day twoToday, after getting some much needed rest we headed to the giant SM shopping centre on Manila Bay.
We ate an incredibly huge lunch at a restaurant called TGI Fridays and Jonathon ordered a Posted by enviroman in Manila 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- Day oneToday the first leg of the trip began with a very early start at 5:30am!
We arrived at the canberra airport only to find that our flight to Sydney had been delayed by an hour.
After much w Posted by enviroman in Manila 2013 | Dec 23, 2013
- Family Bonding is More Fun in the Philippines
I remember my Secondary Education Development Program (SEDP) years where my history book declared Masao island as the landing place for Magellan's expedition. It never occurred to me that the ac Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Dec 16, 2013
- Weeks 21 - 23 - The Philippines We flew into the Philippines from Kota Kinabalu. We arrived in Manila after an interesting flight with Cebu Pacific air where after takeoff there is an in flight quiz and the air hostesses stand at the front of the plane, Posted by Ben-Rob-Josh in Ben, Rob and Josh's Travel Blog | Dec 11, 2013
- connecting flight in philippines hi ..i have a flight to the philippines and its for 33days two days over the free entry.
i applyed for visa and silly me ticked the criminal record box...well they now refuse my entry without Posted by afishcalled in connecting flight in philippines | Nov 12, 2013
- Vacation Leave[center][/center]
11.10.2013 | 12am
At the office, busy with work and twitter. Stressed. Demotivated. Dragging. Bored. These are the adjectives I use Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 25, 2013
- Mission Impossible[center]Give sensible love advise.
Write wedding speech.
Be in a relationship.
Go to work.[/center]
Give sensible love advise.
- something I am not really good at and I must say that I suck at it. I can give any advice regarding a Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 24, 2013
- For You[center][/center]
I will cry for you,
like water pouring in the rain..
I will embrace you,
like I never experienced PAIN..
I will think of you,
like nothing h Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 23, 2013
- Welcome Back[center][/center]
Hi folks! Im back. I miss blogging so much that it bugs ever night. Im so glad I have gained access to this old blog of mine. I have started this blog since October 2009, and fuc Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 23, 2013
- Langkawi and Palawan!Blog Time!
One of the many benefits of living and working in an Asian country is the close proximity to other countries. And for someone who has a travel bug as I do, this means lots of travelling of breaks!! 2 Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Oct 19, 2013
- BAGUIO CITYI was lucky enough to work at one point in a Catholic University where Spiritual Retreat was one of the annual activities.
This spiritual rendezvous brought us away from Davao allowing us to see the other side of life far away Posted by JoyceRL in My Travel Diary | Oct 13, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- traveling soloThe first time I took a trip alone, I was faking it. Well, it's not like the 25 year old me pretended to take the bus and travel across Cebu to visit a friend in Moalboal. After feeling a Posted by peachperfect in the impulsive traveler | Oct 5, 2013
- Mt. Kanlaon, Negros Occidental, Philippines
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/145076/la Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | Sep 22, 2013
- Baler, Aurora, Philippines
islets in the pacific ocean
[img=htt Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | Sep 22, 2013
- Our very first stop - Boracay Island!==FINALLY OUR AAA TRIP STARTS!!==
So we finally started our big Asia, Africa & America trip!! The one we've dreamt about and talked about for a good while! The kick off date was September 16th, 2013!
I've never blogged before, but Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Sep 18, 2013
- Long DistanceWe sometimes get so caught up in our own daily mundane routines that we tend to neglect even a simple "How was your day?" to the person who matters most to us. We sometimes let a day go by without Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 17, 2013
- Welcome Me Back.....I don't know the reason why i decided not to write anymore on my blog...
Basta bigla na lang akong bumitaw...
Nawalan ng mga ideas at mga inspiration lately para sumulat...
But now, im back...
Ang sarap pala ng feeling na babalikan mo ang Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Sep 12, 2013
- Boracay, a trip to the beachOur family seldomly meets everyone together that's why when my aunt spent weeks of vacation in the Philippines, my home country, we immediately spent 4 days of vacation in the world famous beach, the Boracay island.
There are 2 ways Posted by Thunderboy in Boracay, a trip to the beach | Sep 11, 2013
- Of Bitter Exes and Better New GirlfriendsI wasn't looking for somebody to love. I was doing just fine in my life and didn't actually expect that my heart would beat for somebody else again. It has been 4 years and 4 months since my heart was Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 2, 2013
- Joyriding is More Fun in the PhilippinesI always got free side-trips every time I travel for work purposes. And I never thought that discovering Surigao del Sur would be enchanting, captivating, and worth more than a side-trip. The roadtrip we made included dropoffs at "tourist" destinations. Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 28, 2013
- Tourguiding is More Fun in the Philippines
I was so excited that after tending my professional obligations I have spare time to pamper myself. What best to entertain me is to show myself around a place new to me or that I se Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Aug 23, 2013