- 2011 - H & A WORLD CRUISE - MANILLA
BY-PASSING PULAO, WE PULL UP TO MANILA WHERE THE RECEPTION IS AMAZING,
LOTS OF PEOPLE ON SHORE. BANDS PLAYING. NOISE LIKE CRAZY.
THIS IS THE PHILIPPINES - WHERE A LARGE CHUNK OF CR Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- Even Half-Day Tour is More Fun in the PhilippinesI have been to Iloilo City for so many times starting in the year 2003 when I had an opportunity to do some tours. While it always been my wish to pay even a short visit to Guimaras Island since, Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Wild Riding is More Fun in the PhilippinesThere were plenty of attempts to reach Ilocos Norte province. This is the only point in the country that is not covered in the previous projects I've worked with. So I cannot make a tour in this particular tourist destination Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Journeying the Northest is More Fun in the PhilippinesI started exploring Philippines since my high school. Being so active in curricular and extra-curricular activities, l reached as far as Bicol and Davao then. In my college days, l was able to visit Cagayan De Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- EL NIDO - LAZY DAYS OVER XMAS AND LEADING UP TO THE NEW YEARTuesday 24rd December 2013 (day 115)
Breakfast of bacon, egg and toasted bread from a little restaurant in the street behind our guesthouse called Squidos. No Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 19, 2014
- UGONG ROCK CLIMB AND SUPERMAN ZIPLINE, THEN NORTH TO EL NIDO
Saturday 21st December 2013 (day 112)
We were thinking about moving on today, but had a bit of a problem with Patricks motor bike. He had contentiously put on the steering lock as Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 18, 2014
- UNDERGROUND RIVER - SABANGFriday 20th December 2013 (day 111)
After breakfast we decided to go and register for the trip to the underground river. The car park was just about chocka block full of minivans filled with day trippers from Puerto. Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 17, 2014
- GOODBYE BOHOL AND CEBU, HELLO PALAWAN!Tuesday 17th December 2013 (day 108)
Up and at breakfast by 7.30am I must admit I was surprised that Patrick had already arrived from the beach side accommodation. I thought for sure with no one there to wake him up Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 17, 2014
- BEACH TIME ON BOHOLSaturday 14th December 13 (day 105)
Today we had a relax day today at the beach. We had breakfast on the beach at the beach cafe, which consisted of a toasted ham and cheese sandwich - best described as Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 17, 2014
- BOHOL TOURIST TRAIL
Friday 13th December 2013 (day 104)
We all had an enjoyable nights sleep at sea! Well we were surrounded by water, rice paddies being on each side of the ship. To our surprise breakfast w Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 4, 2014
- MOTOR BIKING AROUND BOHOL
Wednesday 11th December 13 (day102)
We slept in really late this morning. Not sure why, perhaps after the longish ride yesterday. I remember waking up for the loo at 7.30 thinking it Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Jan 1, 2014
- BANGKOK to MANILA to CEBU to BOHOL
Monday 9th December 13 (day 100)
Our flight from Bangkok to Manila was just over 3 hours long and pretty uneventful. I think I managed a nano nap and was hoping more was to come la Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Dec 31, 2013
- Day twoToday, after getting some much needed rest we headed to the giant SM shopping centre on Manila Bay.
We ate an incredibly huge lunch at a restaurant called TGI Fridays and Jonathon ordered a Posted by enviroman in Manila 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- Day oneToday the first leg of the trip began with a very early start at 5:30am!
We arrived at the canberra airport only to find that our flight to Sydney had been delayed by an hour.
After much w Posted by enviroman in Manila 2013 | Dec 23, 2013
- Family Bonding is More Fun in the Philippines
I remember my Secondary Education Development Program (SEDP) years where my history book declared Masao island as the landing place for Magellan's expedition. It never occurred to me that the ac Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Dec 16, 2013
- Weeks 21 - 23 - The Philippines We flew into the Philippines from Kota Kinabalu. We arrived in Manila after an interesting flight with Cebu Pacific air where after takeoff there is an in flight quiz and the air hostesses stand at the front of the plane, Posted by Ben-Rob-Josh in Ben, Rob and Josh's Travel Blog | Dec 11, 2013
- connecting flight in philippines hi ..i have a flight to the philippines and its for 33days two days over the free entry.
i applyed for visa and silly me ticked the criminal record box...well they now refuse my entry without Posted by afishcalled in connecting flight in philippines | Nov 12, 2013
- Vacation Leave[center][/center]
11.10.2013 | 12am
At the office, busy with work and twitter. Stressed. Demotivated. Dragging. Bored. These are the adjectives I use Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 25, 2013
- Mission Impossible[center]Give sensible love advise.
Write wedding speech.
Be in a relationship.
Go to work.[/center]
Give sensible love advise.
- something I am not really good at and I must say that I suck at it. I can give any advice regarding a Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 24, 2013
- For You[center][/center]
I will cry for you,
like water pouring in the rain..
I will embrace you,
like I never experienced PAIN..
I will think of you,
like nothing h Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 23, 2013
- Welcome Back[center][/center]
Hi folks! Im back. I miss blogging so much that it bugs ever night. Im so glad I have gained access to this old blog of mine. I have started this blog since October 2009, and fuc Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Oct 23, 2013
- Langkawi and Palawan!Blog Time!
One of the many benefits of living and working in an Asian country is the close proximity to other countries. And for someone who has a travel bug as I do, this means lots of travelling of breaks!! 2 Posted by kaitlynmitchell in Friendship, Adventure, Discovery | Oct 19, 2013
- BAGUIO CITYI was lucky enough to work at one point in a Catholic University where Spiritual Retreat was one of the annual activities.
This spiritual rendezvous brought us away from Davao allowing us to see the other side of life far away Posted by JoyceRL in My Travel Diary | Oct 13, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- traveling soloThe first time I took a trip alone, I was faking it. Well, it's not like the 25 year old me pretended to take the bus and travel across Cebu to visit a friend in Moalboal. After feeling a Posted by peachperfect in the impulsive traveler | Oct 5, 2013