- Up the River...in Loboc (Days 168-170)We took the fast ferry from Siquijor to Bohol. A 3 hour tour. The weather started getting rough, the big ol’ ship was tossed…Luggage got a bit wet under the tarp, but no damage done. We got to the port Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 15, 2013
- Days 165-167The motel room turned out to be a pretty good room after all. It was actually a bit more money than the beach front because of the marble flooring and stuff. We decided we will stay for a couple more Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 13, 2013
- Still in Siquijor (Day 164)Today was a do nothing day. Sit around and read and get lazier than lazy. By 11:52 I figured I’d go se what time checkout was and secure our room for another night. Checkout is noon and someone else has Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 13, 2013
- Siquijor Island of Mystique (Day 162 & 163)Feb 5
The day started slowly as we had no plans this day. A good lay in after a travel day is always nice. Once we finally made our way out of bed, we had coffees brought to our deck lounges Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 13, 2013
- See you Cebu (Days 159-161)Feb 2 & 3
More of the same. After a cool day fishing with the locals, they invited me back to do it all over again. This time they wanted an earlier start, not a lazy tourist sleeping in and then Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 13, 2013
- My Cebu Food Trip Days 2 and 3When i went home from Terraces on Day 1, I was still up and about, inside my hotel room. I should blame my body clock for not adjusting very well because I really couldn't sleep. All night, i was just Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Feb 13, 2013
- Manila, PhilippinesOur last stop was Manila. During this time, some extreme floods were sweeping the city. Going from Boracay to Palawan, we had to fly via Manila. We also entered the country through Manila. The times that we were there just Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Aug 19, 2012
- The New 7 Wonders of Nature: The Underground RiverAfter a week on the small island of Boracay, we make our way West to the larger island of Palawan.
The island is approximately 450kms long and has a width of about 50kms. The island's capital is Puerto Princesa. The Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Aug 19, 2012
- My Cebu Food Trip Day 1To start this entry, I'd like to thank my friend Derrick for making this trip possible. I've always wanted to go back to Cebu. The last time i was there was for one of my tita's wedding, and that time, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Feb 4, 2013
- Philippines. Hmmm...So on to the Philippines after our mad dash in Malaysia. I was so looking forward to this destination but sadly I can't help feeling disappointed. Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather, and I think by this point I Posted by kbenfield in India Calling... | Jan 17, 2013
- Any 8's? ...Go Fish (Day 158)It turns out that Jina is not just a cook, but an all out tour guide of sorts. Her hubby just happens to be a local fisherman and today I went along. Rosalier and I in one boat and his Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Feb 1, 2013
- A Whale of a Time in Oslob (Day 157)Our first full day in Cebu and we are off to do some whale shark watching in Oslob. After Jina fixes us up a breakfast, we hit the hi-way to hail down a local bus to just the other side Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Jan 31, 2013
- Cebu Red Eye.. (Day 156)We landed in Cebu airport at 4 AM and met our ride Ludwig who would take us to the bus depot. He was a really nice guy (the son of the lady who we rented the house from) and he Posted by Stace n Gary in It's all about the journey! | Jan 30, 2013
- my soul's travels: 2 Timothy 2:11-13All it took was a moment. In the middle of a birthday dinner, somebody says a funny anecdote while at service, and a lot of thoughts run in my mind. Here's the verse that was the center of the conversation:
11 Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Jan 13, 2013
- a real travel post: the Cebu escapadeThis Cebu trip is going to be my first journey for this year. In my last post, i was still unsure what to do. I wanted to have an early beach escapade, but time is of the essence. I have Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Jan 7, 2013
- 2012January - I started the year partying at O Bar. Yes, with good friends at the time. Even though already tipsy at home, i still had the energy to go to O Bar and drink with friends. After the holidays, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 31, 2012
- Hongkong DisneylandEvery traveller's first trip out of their country, i think, should be Hongkong. Ok, maybe that depends which country you're from. ^^ If you're from the Philippines, this is a good place for a first visit and that's where hubby Posted by ChocoandCherry in Footprints | Dec 29, 2012
- Do it yourself Singapore trip -Part2We purchased online tickets using a Mastercard Credit card in getting tickets for Universal Studios. At that time, there is a promo, that if you use that creditcard, you are entitled to a $6.00 retail and $6.00 food and beverage Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | Dec 26, 2012
- what's going on?So it's 2 days before Christmas. I'm here in my room, which is getting more spacious without the clutter i got rid of. I just realized how much dramatic Carrie Bradshaw's life was because of her own doing. And Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 23, 2012
- That's all, folks!Dean
Wow...the time we never thought would come, has. We are safely back in Oz and are both so happy to be!
Ok so to wrap up the rest of our time in Philippines. We ended up just staying put on Boracay, Posted by DeanandClaire in Claire and Dean do Asia (and Europe?!) | Dec 21, 2012
- A prayer for the shooting incident in CTFather, I pray for comfort for the souls of the men, women and children who were victims of the shooting incident in Newtown, CT. I pray for strength for the families that they left. I pray that You will be Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 14, 2012
- PatawadGaano ba kadali o kahirap humingi ng tawad?
Paano nga ba ang tamang paraan upang humingi ng kapatawaran?
Sa mundong pabago-bago at walang permanente, ang salitang "I'm sorry" ang pinakamahirap yatang sambitin ng bibig.
Madali lang ang pagsasabi n Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Dec 10, 2012
- My soul’s travels: in the middleMy journey as a Christian has begun. After the one2one and baptism, things are starting to get normal now. I still have my quiet time. I’ll start answering the Purple Book by January. I still attend Sunday service and VG Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 7, 2012
- A real travel post: What to do in Cebu?A friend of mine gave me a very early Christmas gift days ago. During the latter part of this year, I regained my will to travel. I wanted to target the places that I’ve been to first, and then go Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 7, 2012
- Back to the heat and sun, and natural disastersDean
We paid for a late checkout at our hotel in Berlin, and then got some food and hung around using their internet until we had to head to the airport. We made it to the airport OK on a train Posted by DeanandClaire in Claire and Dean do Asia (and Europe?!) | Dec 5, 2012