- Scuba Diving in the PhilippinesWe made the crossing from Luzon to Mindoro in a boat with bamboo wings, praying for a smooth crossing (it's typically these boats that sink in stormy weather, killing lots of people). An hour later, and after a very peaceful Posted by Monsk in South-East Asian Islands | Jun 25, 2013
- About LagawanHi guys!
You can just call me Lagawan (Hiligaynon word for "wanderer"). The name speaks for itself.
Honestly, I hate writing. I'd rather speak and tell my stories to my friends everytime I'm back from a trip. I'm pretty Posted by LagawanDiaries in Lagawan Diaries | Jun 19, 2013
- Onwards to the PhilippinesBack in Lahad Datu we prepared ourselves for a night bus that would take us west, back to Kota Kinabalu (KK) where this saga started almost a month ago. Preparation consisted of drinking whiskey with lemon tea and eating one Posted by Monsk in South-East Asian Islands | Jun 17, 2013
- Philippines On July 18th my journey continued to the Philippines. I took Philippine Airlines flight 431 departing from Tokyo at 9:30a.m. and arriving at the Manila airport at 1:10p.m, for a total flight time of around four hours and forty Posted by kquintal in My dream trip | Jun 10, 2013
- The Walk Part 5Ang totoo nito, hindi talaga alam ni Kevin kung ano ba sila ni Francis. Madalas ay ito ang taya kapag lumalabas sila. Siya rin ang isinasama nito kapag namimili ng gamit para sa mga kamag-anak sa US. Tulad ni Kevin, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 4Mula nang nag-lunch sila ni Francis ay naulit pa ito nang ilang beses pa. Unti-unti ay parang naging si Francis na ang pinakamalapit na kaibigan ni Kevin sa buong Unibersidad, na siyang ikinatampo ng kaibigan niyang si Ivy.
“I was calling Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 3Nasa kolehiyo pa si Kevin nang makilala niya si Francis. Madalas siyang mag-aral noon sa Third World Studies. Tahimik kasi dito. Aircon pa, at malapit sa tambayan ng org nila.
Malapit na ang finals nila , at medyo naghahabol ng Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- The Walk Part 2Pagdating ng ikatlong palapag ay mararating na ang apartment ni Kevin. Simple lamang ito, isang studio type apartment. Isang malaking kuwarto, aniya. Lahat naman ng kailangan niya ay nandito: kama, TV, banyo, hugasan. Wala siyang gamit pangluto. Hindi rin Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | Jun 9, 2013
- Don't Mess With a Father...with a father who loves his children. No you shouldn't.
I will swallow my pride, even if I am proud.
I will drive slowly, even if I had childhood fantasies of becoming a racecar driver.
I will take all the stress of a Posted by jdsulit in JD + BJ | Jun 4, 2013
- My trip to Manila, PhilippinesOn June 9th I arrived in Manila, from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar was so much fun, and I am sure Manila will be just as fun! I left Ulaanbaatar on June 8th, on an overnight flight that was 10 hours and Posted by emkerry in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 1, 2013
- Exploring the Philippines
Apo Island, Philippines
...After a few days in Palawan, and seeing some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, it was time for a return flight to Manila before leaving Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 22, 2013
- The Mayon Volcano and Everything
Well, as many others would usually think, Mayon Volcano seems to be dangerous to travel in because it's the most active volcano in the P Posted by jungminkelvin in KelvinJungMin presents... | May 16, 2013
- The Christian Traveler goes to Subic (again)My good friend Norgel just got back from the Middle East so we were bound to go somewhere again. Since our Sagada plan didn’t push through, I knew this one had to.
Good thing our other classmate J volunteered to Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | May 15, 2013
- Finding Paradise
After the brief delay at Manila airport, our flight to Palawan Island finally boarded. Palawan Island is in the southwestern part of the Philippines and famous for some of its beautiful beaches, some of which we were lucky enough Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 15, 2013
- Part I: Travel Day With mud season fully underway in Steamboat, or, as the locals call it, multisport season, it was time to get away from the skiing life for al little while to head to Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | May 12, 2013
- SWIMMING WITH SHARKSI looked left and right. Nothing in the water but fellow snorkellers. Then all of a sudden I detected another presence in the water. I looked down. This huge several metre shape below brushed me Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | May 10, 2013
- The Walk Part 1Malalim ang buntong hininga ni Kevin paglapat ng katawan nya sa kama ng lalaking ni hindi nya matandaan ang pangalan.
“That was good…” Yun ang tanging nasambit nya pagkatapos siyang halikan sa labi ng kasamang lalaki.
“Mike, that was good, Mike,” Posted by jc_pagdanganan in The Walk | May 7, 2013
- try new blog sitehttp://dianaruth1024.wordpress.com/
Posted by drostrata in Dianaruth's journal | May 6, 2013
- The case of the Outbreak ManilaMy good friend Olive had just arrived from the US. The last time she, Bry and I were together would be the screening of Sex and the City 2. So we were all excited to learn she was coming back, Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | May 1, 2013
- Playa Azalea Samal Islands, Davao City, PhilippinesPlaya Azalea, a world-class leisure destination is a development geared towards the transformation of Davao, the "City in Bloom" into a fully enlivened site of exceptionally exuberant lifestyle. Homeowners and guests will take pleasure from the dev Posted by incubus in A FEW MINUTES AWAY, A PERFECT GETAWAY. | Apr 30, 2013
- Volcanoes and Viagra So let's get this right. There is a small island. The small island sits within a lake. The lake sits within a volcano. This volcano is in turn on a small island. The island sits Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | Apr 30, 2013
- One Night in Manila
We are staying Bayside in Malate, the old city at the southern end of Manila. Our hotel room overlooks the ocean and the famed Bay Walk to the right and Boys Next Door club to t Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 9, 2013
- Heaven is a place in BoracayHere it is folks - the happy ending. As part of our wedding package we were offered a 3-night stay at any Shangri-La Hotel in the world. We chose the tropical island of Boracay in the Philippines famed for the Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 7, 2013
- UntitledYou, too, are getting jaded. You meet travelers everyday. You strike up easy conversations. It doesn't mean anything. Just killing time. Or gleaning information. It gets easier each time--you have a retinue of questions, a retinue of answers. The only Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Mar 15, 2013
- Ding Dong
This is funny. How long has it been? Five years? It is weird revisiting your past, like your UGLY past. I was once proud of this. Now, I look back and I thought it was a mistake. I wasted all Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Apr 9, 2013