- A prayer for the shooting incident in CTFather, I pray for comfort for the souls of the men, women and children who were victims of the shooting incident in Newtown, CT. I pray for strength for the families that they left. I pray that You will be Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 14, 2012
- PatawadGaano ba kadali o kahirap humingi ng tawad?
Paano nga ba ang tamang paraan upang humingi ng kapatawaran?
Sa mundong pabago-bago at walang permanente, ang salitang "I'm sorry" ang pinakamahirap yatang sambitin ng bibig.
Madali lang ang pagsasabi n Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Dec 10, 2012
- My soul’s travels: in the middleMy journey as a Christian has begun. After the one2one and baptism, things are starting to get normal now. I still have my quiet time. I’ll start answering the Purple Book by January. I still attend Sunday service and VG Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 7, 2012
- A real travel post: What to do in Cebu?A friend of mine gave me a very early Christmas gift days ago. During the latter part of this year, I regained my will to travel. I wanted to target the places that I’ve been to first, and then go Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 7, 2012
- Back to the heat and sun, and natural disastersDean
We paid for a late checkout at our hotel in Berlin, and then got some food and hung around using their internet until we had to head to the airport. We made it to the airport OK on a train Posted by DeanandClaire in Claire and Dean do Asia (and Europe?!) | Dec 5, 2012
- The case of the Thanksgiving weekendI tried hard to think of how I would write my Thanksgiving entry, but nothing’s registering in my mind. No witty first paragraph. No flowery words. So here goes.
Nov 22 – I met Bry at Trinoma to give her the Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Dec 3, 2012
- Pre Miss Universe EklabuNalalapit na naman ang Ms. Universe competition.
Magsasarado na naman ang mga parlor.
National holiday ng mga bakla.
Parang laban lang ni Manny Pacquiao.
Passable ang mga daan.
Zero crime rate.
Tahimik ang mga kalsada.
Ang Miss Univer Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Dec 1, 2012
- Lessons on Empathy
Showing empathy to customers takes more than words, it also takes imagination.
It's not enough to utter a few well meant clichés, hoping this will placate an upset or angry customer. Posted by Jetzy's Crib in Verbiage Playbook | Nov 27, 2012
- Fun in the PhilippinesIt sure was nice to see familiar faces in Vance and Carol Johnson who are missionaries supported by our church as well as others. The day after our arrival we took off for a beach which they knew to Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 27, 2012
- Trip to Potipot Island
For our Anniversary, we went on a road trip to Uacon Zambales. From there, its a 3 minute boat ride to Potipot Island, also known as "Poor Man's Boracay. It's just a tiny dot in Posted by ChocoandCherry in Footprints | Nov 24, 2012
- my bff, Abs
Through the years despite the distance that we have, you never fail to get in touch with me, either thru social networking or text messages. Kasi alam ko naniniwala ka (tulad ko) na communication Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Nov 20, 2012
- VG adventures: the victorious weekendafter a few sessions with the small group and one2one sessions with BJ, the Victory Weekend was dawning on me.
a week before, i registered and got a booklet that i had to study and answer by myself. all in Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 19, 2012
- Nathaniel InterviewWe put this interview together to try and make up for a Skype session that we wanted to do, but ran out of energy and the timing was just too late at night. In the Philippines that timing has Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 19, 2012
- Around the World in Eighty DaysAfter carefully measuring each day and marking each activity along the way - we have fallen victim to the oldest trick in the book and the problem with world travel.
Time is no longer linear, but circular and ...... therefore we Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 19, 2012
- Cebu to ManilaToday we took the morning flight from Cebu to Manila - for our final stop/activity before we head home.
Gary and Melita Root are working here at an Industrial Arts school training future pastors, so that they can support themselves while Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 19, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012
- heads upWell, needless to say we haven't kept up with the blog. I have had a chance to load some pics under my authorship, but other than that not much has moved. Our handy video creator has been down Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 17, 2012
- sick updateTim is the worst off. He just can't seem to throw this cough he has and it wears him out. Nathaniel and I had trouble on the last flight with ear pressure from colds and Cassie has had Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 17, 2012
- PhilippinesYes, it is just as muggy as they told us it would be. We had a nice trip to the beach and the stop in the mountains for picnic lunch was quite nice with a breeze besides. At Posted by weidmanroxanne in Weidman's Travel the World | Nov 17, 2012
- Landtripping is more Fun in the PhilippinesNovember 11
Today is my 15th anniversary of being a Certified Public Accountant. Only today that I owned a car of my own. Yes I owned it but I will not be using it. It was basically purchased for my parents. Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Nov 14, 2012
- C R VInaya ko umuwi si Myra sa kanto habang nasa kalagitnaan kami ng inuman.
Kailangan kong kunin ang laptop ko bago magsara ng bahay sina nanay.
Mahirap ng umuwi sa kabilang bahay ng lasing at iniisip ang pagtawag sa kanila sa kalagitnaan Posted by yebahboi in Make Ordinary Day to Extraordinary | Nov 5, 2012
- Ang Pagbitawtoday, i let go of the string
although it's the only thing
that's linking me to you
fly high up in the air
the wind doesn't play fair
and i guess, so did you
wherever the wind takes you
take care, and as you do
remember i held Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 9, 2012
- Coron to El NidoWe've spent the last 5 days cruising around the islands of northern Palawan on a boat trip organised by Tao Philippines. If anyone is planning on a holiday here we can't recommend them highly enough. Tao Philippines was set up Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Nov 9, 2012
- My soul’s travels: Matthew 6I have two verses that I liked today.
Then no one will notice that you are fasting, except your Father, who knows what you do in private. And your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.
No one can serve Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 7, 2012
- The blank sessions: three days of filmThe mahjongeras have not been together for so long. And since changes are beginning in my life; I have decided to rename our adventures. So far, I can’t think of anything, so I’ll put *blank* for the meantime.
It was the Posted by jc_pagdanganan in Chronicles of a Christian Traveller | Nov 5, 2012